• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

Hey guys I want asked, Since Ram has High 6-A version how much AP that she has in this version? I was planning to make some Matchup

It's still White Fox, we got a new director too.

But yea they have a good amount of time to prepare for the anime, unlike with season 2 which came during covid, it's lucky that arc 4 was dialogue heavy, season 2 could have been way worse.

From an anime-only POV, Arc 5 might end up being better than Arc 4 lol. I honestly can't believe they included Sirius' ears, Reshia, and Roy in the trailer, that's a crazy choice.

Also! The new Volume had it's final chapter "Sphinx" and Interlude "The Witch" translated.

They were really good, and confirm that The Yang Sword is EVEN MORE broken than once thought– it can burn light, and just touching an opponent's hair will burn even their souls, extending to everything with that soul even if the physical body is totally created from scratch. Additionally, Olbart reaffirms that the soul is the Od.

I have been informed that the Od (Soul) resembles a Type 2 Concept, we may be cooking with gas in the future...
Julius: "The phenomenon itself is exceedingly simple. Everything comprising the caster's soul– their memories, experiences, and most likely, elemental character and destiny– are seared onto the soul of another person." –Volume 9, Chapter 1

The Memories eaten by Gluttony did not remain extant within the person concerned, the Names eaten by Gluttony did not remain extant within other people. That was because the Authority tore them off from the soul, which defined one’s existence in the world.

The proper cleansing of the soul by Od Lagna, which was practiced in the Hall of Memories―― acting as its agent of its own accord, the Authority of Gluttony would usurp it in stealth.

Therefore, the Memories and Names snavelled by Gluttony did not remain present within anyone.

Restrictively, though there had been ones who had only Memories or only Names stolen away, respective negative effects got applied.

If the Memories were stolen then said person, if the Name was stolen then other people, could no longer remember the person concerned. That could not be altered as long as the disposition of the soul remained within the protection of Od Lagna.

Yet, Natsuki Subaru did remember.

Did remember the ingredient, the soul which had been rendered naked, having Memories and Name both stolen. –Volume 25, Chapter 3

“Anastasia”: “Having ceded the body over to me, and temporarily lying dormant in your Od, you are in a state wherein you will not receive any interference from the outside world―― Because the Od, is a world of a certain kind of peculiarity.”

And by her own volition, she had secluded herself away in that place.

The reason being obvious―― Should she come outside, she would incur the effects. The abhorrent Authority of the Sin Archbishop of Gluttony, she would incur its effects.

She would forget what she wished to never forget, relinquish what she wished to never relinquish.

Anastasia Hoshin would forget Julius Juukulius. –Volume 25, Chapter 6

All living beings were naught more than containers for that which came into existence from nothingness, the Od. Depending on the shape of the Od, the size and form of the container would vary accordingly.

Therefore, all living creatures would don different appearances, and establish themselves as unique life forms.

If this theory was correct, that the body only served as a container for the Od, then by altering the shape of one’s Od, the form of its container could be altered freely.

By compressing one’s Od, then the body, serving as the container, could also be shrunk—— –Volume 31, Chapter 2

Additionally, Divine Blessings effect the soul of the holder and the target, Stride says that the Divine Blessings are a means with which the Observers cast their roles in the world, and destiny is a part that comprises the soul. The future looks very interesting.

I have been informed that the Od (Soul) resembles a Type 2 Concept, we may be cooking with gas in the future...

Additionally, Divine Blessings effect the soul of the holder and the target, Stride says that the Divine Blessings are a means with which the Observers cast their roles in the world, and destiny is a part that comprises the soul. The future looks very interesting.
Type 3 CM

what are you even babbling about? he has most of the abilities given by the blessings without it anyway
This still gets me.

Like the mobility blessings such as kicking off air, and not falling in sand, he can do this via skill.....

Only way I can make sense of it, is that when he got them originally, he wasn't as skilled as he is now.

Only way I can make sense of it, is that when he got them originally, he wasn't as skilled as he is now.
I interpret it just being somewhat easier on him to use Airdashing over intentionally kicking off atmospheric walls (Ceci-style), or easier to use Sandplay rather than move with the precision to avoid sinking (Elsa-style).

It's like a convenience thing, something that I feel is shown best by Second-Sight; he can of course easily avoid attacks he has already dodged, but letting his Blessing cover it automatically is less of a burden.

Some Curse Arts (Jujutsu, eheh) in Re:Zero;
“The curse’s purpose is to drain the mana of a target, I suppose. Its aim is to absorb fuel for the creature’s body… in other words, you are the Witchbeasts’ prey.” –Volume 3, Chapter 4, Section 2
“Should I renounce this oath, my soul shall be tainted and my flesh enveloped and burned away by purifying flame. And my soul shall fall into the void, never to return to Od Lagna again.” –Volume 15, Closing Chapter, Section 5
“The normal course of things would have been for all four of my limbs to rot away, but that healer managed to force the decay into just one spot.” –Ex Novel 3, Sword Demon Love Story: The Silver Flower Dance of Picoutatte, Section 14.
Stride:「Three heads, three souls. You’re quite greedy aren’t you, baying for three of mine rings!」

An eerie light shot out from three of the rings on Stride’s raised left hand.

They shot out a red, black and green radiance similar to the ones that had been put on Carol and Tishua, then linked themselves to the enraged black dragon and began the process of binding its souls.

Naturally, the black dragon tried to stop itself from being restrained. It swung its long tail and tried to sweep them all off of the rooftop as its souls began to be shackled by that invisible power. –The Sword Demon Battle Ballad
Gray thorns emerged just above the left side of his chest, and the moment his fingers, trying to pluck them, passed straight through, the sharp thorns pierced his heart, causing an intense pain that made Groovy’s fur stand on end.

The sensation of having a sharp object thrust into the innermost parts of one’s body, especially a vital spot directly linked to life, was a pain so intense that even a seasoned warrior would not be able to help but writhe. –Arc 8, Chapter 41
“I’m an expert in curse arts... Killin’ curses are my trump card. Stuff like my fur ’n nails are fused into the kunai I have, so if they get stolen, it’ll cast a curse.” –Re:IF, Chapter 6, Section 4

“Ya see, the sellin’ point of my attacks’s the fact that they’re killin’ curses; once they hit, it’s lights out for good, so I ain’t compatible with an opponent who sticks ’round even after they kick the bucket, not at all.” –Arc 8, Chapter 32

And of course, Reinhard is unaffected by all of them thanks to his Divine Blessing of Anti-Magic.

The deadspot stuff is interesting, and it's two known uses are pretty insane.

First managing to easily nullify Valga's Stratagem, a blast strong enough to instantly blow away Al Cranvel and even overwhelm Emilia's ice barriers combined with Al Clauseria.

And second managing to nullify the regeneration of The Great Distaster's Zombies, which can recover from any wound as long as their corebug is instact, and even if that's destroyed they'll just have their soul placed in a new corebug.

I think it's some broken Shinobi nonsense on or above the level of Infantilization, since Curse Arts don't work on Eugard thanks to the Curse of Thorns on his soul.

Back