• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Volcanica atleast seems to be on the same plane of reality as everyone else
Although, its body has undergone Emptiness of the Spirit. Could that be due to the Spirit being in the Heavens observing all of creation?

If I had to guess what were Observers I'd probably say the Od Lagna (and maybe by extension Flugel?), Volcanica, and the Sword God (Reid's Spirit?).

Man, looks at this wank.
I was bored on School, so i decided to see about RĂŞ:ZERO pwerscale in other wikis, and found this gen lmao, a bunch of floral lenguage.

Before anybody asks... Yes, I've calc-ed the calc Fezzih linked and even got Cel to put it in a Re:Zero CRT, BUT.... There was issues with the trees used for pixel scaling and feat itself that disallowed it from using the formula that it used to get a 8-A+ rating, so sucks to suck it can't be used here... The 9-A calc for Subaru, though, might be perfectly fine... Take that as you will.

Vortechs was right, Tier 9 Subaru is real...
Don't get your hopes up too much; I reviewed the pixel-scaling more in-depth, and well... let's say there were a few "errors", so to speak. And once I applied the fixes, the end result ended up being thousands of times lower than the result in the wiki... Might still be tier 9, though.

I miss looking at this wiki for a day and suddenly everybody starts talking about tier 1 cosmologyđź—ż

Anyways i really wouldn't get my hopes up at all due to just the actual feats that have been shown till now. Satella can be tier 1 and so can Reinhard but putting anybody else at that level will be hard unless it turns out that they have another form that is metaphysical and their physical bodies are just avatars

Sometimes, it seems you din't even watch the show.
Not liking Rem is fine, your reasoning is kinda wrong trought.
I not gonna say Rem is justified in that situation, but is understable. Let's see, Subaru here have the same scent as the terrorist that invade her village, and could be one of them.
Flag 1
He seeminly goes away from the mansion, but actually stay far away from the mansion, observing them with a Knife. It looks like he planning a murder.
I agree that he was super sus however
Flag 2
And Roswall orders would't really apply, since he is not a mansion resident anymore.
It still does because its specifically stated that Roswaal had told both Rem and Ram not to go after Subaru regardless of what he chooses to do
And she could easily ignore Beatrice and Puck as them being mistakes, with the proof she have that he is up to no good.
Thats just her being straight up disrespectful, dumb and naive. Which again doesn't really excuse her behaviour at all
But again, this is a flaw on Rem character, where she jump into action without thinking, so ok.
And i hate her due to that flaw, yes.

Read Oni Sisters of the Hidden Village ❤️
I ahve already read through all of her side stories, at present i can tolerate her but its neevr fun when she is oñ screen aside from her rare based moments because i do like to appreciate the high points of someone regardless of their past actions. Still doesnt mean i like them as a person though

so far, i'm totally against that statement.

And this post is filled with spoilers from Volume 2

she did what she could to not make an alarm about the fact that the guy who ALL THE SUDDEN appeared at her home and workplace had, without any shadow of a doubt, contact of some sort with a HUGE enemy (haven't read enough to know if its an enemy of her master, of her own, or of both, but anyway).
just no.
She tanked the smell that was making her ill until she either couldn't tank it anymore and killed him, or died because she couldn't do that and had Ram to try and murder who appeared to know what just killed her sister.
I am not sure what you mean but Subaru has the smell of death that she also smelled when her village was attacked but those are 2 different things and anybody with a little bit of brain would realize that maybe just maybe that random smell isnt necessarily on all witch cultists considering what beako and puck had said plus his actions which had no animosity at that point (yk like how Ram and Roswaal handled that situation)
Subaru doesn't know but he is to take blame of the treatment he got,
you arent even making sense? Why would he responsible for his death when he hasnt even done anything?
except that its the witch's fault for doing our protagonist this bad. You can even try and blame Roswaal because he's clearly more magically capable than Ram, Rem and Beatrice (according to what it's severely implied on the story at this point), meaning he most likely noticed the smell,
Only very specific people can actually smell Subarus miasma and only Rem has that ability in vol 2
also very likely he heard about it from Ram AND Rem, and didn't do anything, reaching the point where either Subaru or herself dies. MAYBE even Ram because when Subaru could escape her, Rem failed to kill him quick and she killed him, meaning Ram also knew about the smell, also knew about the effect it's having on her sister and didn't do anything.
Well yeah. Thats because Ram isnt as stupid and thinks before she acts and even got friendly with him in that loop realising that while the smell was a red flag, it seemed like there were atleast layers to his story
i literally pointed out how you can argue there are THREE culprits here (Ram, Roswaal, The Witch (Beatrice did something right when she noticed*, on his 4th try, Emilia didn't notice)), not the one that's dying from it lol
Ram mercy killed Subaru because she didnt want to see him or Rem suffer anymore
holy s**t i literally wrote an essay about it.
edit/*-> She did it because Subaru forced her to defend him, but you understood it

I miss looking at this wiki for a day and suddenly everybody starts talking about tier 1 cosmologyđź—ż

Anyways i really wouldn't get my hopes up at all due to just the actual feats that have been shown till now. Satella can be tier 1 and so can Reinhard but putting anybody else at that level will be hard unless it turns out that they have another form that is metaphysical and their physical bodies are just avatars
It wouldn't be cosmology I think? Just a potential level of power/being for the Observers and those scaling to/above them (Reinhard tier). The 5D stuff is just idle speculation, but if the Observers state of being isn't a metaphor then it wouldn't poke holes in scaling.

We'll get more context in the final Arc, so far we know Observers know the future and control the fate of everything in the world, and will likely be antagonistic due to the themes of Re:Zero being to challenge fate.

It wouldn't be cosmology I think? Just a potential level of power/being for the Observers and those scaling to/above them (Reinhard tier). The 5D stuff is just idle speculation, but if the Observers state of being isn't a metaphor then it wouldn't poke holes in scaling.

We'll get more context in the final Arc, so far we know Observers know the future and control the fate of everything in the world, and will likely be antagonistic due to the themes of Re:Zero being to challenge fate.
Yeah that makes sense
Also can tier 1 characters exist in a cosmology that isnt tier 1 btw?

It still does because its specifically stated that Roswaal had told both Rem and Ram not to go after Subaru regardless of what he chooses to do
My point is more like, she could interpret that Roswal orders don't really apply anymore, since he leaves the mansion.
Thats just her being straight up disrespectful, dumb and naive.
Maybe, maybe not, but is a fair asserment to make considering the situation that she was.
Which again doesn't really excuse her behaviour at all
I not trying to make excuses, i saying her action are justifed somehat, considering the context.
And i hate her due to that flaw, yes.
I really doubt that, It seems like you don't like Rem for other reasons, and is not due to that flaw. If It was, you would start with.

And disliking someone for what they did in one loop is kinda... For one side i can understand, the impression you have of the character would be stained after what they did, but holding comtempt for them still don't make much sense, since they din't do It.

My point is more like, she could interpret that Roswal orders don't really apply anymore, since he leaves the mansion.

Maybe, maybe not, but is a fair asserment to make considering the situation that she was.

I not trying to make excuses, i saying her action are justifed somehat, considering the context.

I really doubt that, It seems like you don't like Rem for other reasons, and is not due to that flaw. If It was, you would start with.

And disliking someone for what they did in one loop is kinda... For one side i can understand, the impression you have of the character would be stained after what they did, but holding comtempt for them still don't make much sense, since they din't do It.
My view on Rem is by far the one with the biggest contrast, like in one scene i want to support her and in another i want her to go die in a hole. While you can still act like it didnt happen in the main loop she still did do that. Its like if say,
And this is gonne be an extreme example
Otto under some certain extreme conditions raped, tortured and murdered lets say Rem or Emilia. Now Subaru resets the loop but nobody will ever forgive Otto for doing that right? Its that kind of thing

Back