• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But like, i need a hero and villain that are simmilar in some way to fuse, Regulus and Sirius, so no
And i don't Reinhard and Regulus are similar enough.
Regulus and Sirius
Regulus and Reinhard

A good combo would be any Tensura character along with Regu's ability

But like, i need a hero and villain that are simmilar in some way to fuse, Regulus and Sirius, so no
And i don't Reinhard and Regulus are similar enough.
i am thinking of Sirius along with a character that can regen (maybe Capella?)
Regulus along with an overconfident villain so like Dio
Reinhard would be good with a tensura character i believe

They don't gotta be from the same series right? How about Ban from 7DS and Regulus? Both represent Greed and are very hard to kill.

Some of Reinhard's silly feats from Riot in Flanders.

Reinhard stepped forward. The shockwave from this simple motion instantly cleared the fog with such force that water droplets bore holes into the mansion walls. He lunged forward and immediately caught up to Ezzo, giving him no chance to flee. Reinhard had already underestimated this dwarf once. There wouldn’t be a second time.
The men were stunned into silence. This was partially due to confusion at the inconsistency of the young man’s speech pattern, and largely due to his glare; they felt completely paralyzed, as if trapped in a never-ending nightmare.

The Masked Knight shrugged his shoulders at the men incapacitated by his gaze. “One more thing: though I feel bad about doing this, I’m going to have to knock each and every one of you out… Hope you understand.”

“The hell are you sayi…” As one of the men voiced his objection to the Masked Knight’s absurd declaration, he suddenly felt as though he was losing consciousness. “What the…?”

Though the man managed to pull himself together before completely blacking out, the same could not be said about the person next to him who was on the ground with his eyes rolled back—in fact, he was not alone. One after another, men collapsed all around, with only a little more than half of the 200 men remaining standing by the end of it.

“—More than half of you remain. I’m impressed. You possess a much stronger core than I expected,” muttered the Masked Knight to himself in surprise after knocking out nearly 100 people just by glaring as he looked around at the men still standing.
A moment later, they all charged.

“Uwaahhhhhhhhhh!”

Countless attacks flashed towards the Masked Knight as he was quickly surrounded. He let out a faint smile at this and prepared himself for a counterattack.

—A few days later, one of the survivors spoke about the event in a bar. “Walking on air is just too unfair, man.”
“Huh?” A moment later, Mozolite was briskly knocked off his feet and sent sprawling with a great impact.

“───”

My back is bruised and I can’t catch my breath. What the hell just happened? He looked at his feet, only to find them drenched in a vibrant shade of red. His right leg also emitted a fiery glow right around the knee.

“Ugh… ah…” The wound looked fierce, yet he felt no pain. Perhaps his brain had simply resigned itself to the incomprehensible injury.

In that case, it was worth it. I’ll prioritize escape for now, for as long as my legs will carry me. With this in mind, he took a step forward, when a sudden jolt struck his waist, causing him to collapse. Again, the wound erupted in a burst of red. Struggling to regain his footing, it was a relentless onslaught—my shoulder, my side, my leg, my hip, my foot, my arm, my leg, my hip, my shoulder, my stomach, my waist, my chest, my leg, my arm, I’m hit, I’m hit, I’m hit

“Hey, w-what the… huh? What the hell…!?” Mozolite exclaimed, his entire body now inflamed in red. He couldn’t comprehend the assault he was enduring. Desperately opening his eyes, activating his Divine Protection, he searched for the person who was aware of him—or rather, the person who was mercilessly attacking him. And before long, his opponent came into view.

Far away, on the other side of town, a young man raised his arm toward Mozolite. There stood the red-haired Sword Saint, holding a bright red tometo in his hand.

“This is ridiculous,” Mozolite muttered with a sense of incredulity. No sooner had he spoken when another tometo exploded right in his face, with an impact that shattered his awareness into oblivion.

“Lady Felt, he appears to have fainted,” Reinhard reported.

Additional interesting things from Riot in Flanders.

Ezzo learns to overcome magic nullification:
“I’m sorry, but you made the first move. So I’m going to have to take you down,” Reinhard informed him in a cold voice he had never used with Felt.

Gunu! That’s true, but… Ei! Then at least!”

Seeing Reinhard’s indifference to his pleas, the small man’s face reddened and he thrust both hands out toward Reinhard. A moment later, powerful mana swirled around his hands, attempting to warp the natural order of the world…

“Huh? Wait, what the… My mana’s formation is unraveling… Aahhhh!”

With the desired effect not taking place, Reinhard knocked the bewildered man to the ground.
As he was even shorter than Felt, it looked to all the world like an adult bullying a child.

Even so, Reinhard mercilessly twisted the small man’s arm further.

“Ouch! Ouch, ouch, ouch! Wait, wait, wait, it’ll break! It’s going to break!”

“In that case, I would rather you stopped your vain attempts at resistance. The fact that you attempted harm upon my esteemed lady will not change, but I still have no desire to hurt you.”

“You think I’m going to believe you when you’ve got me pinned by the elbow, neck and wrist?! In the first place, what just happened with my mana…I see! You have an inborn ability to neutralize excess mana…?!
Immediately the empty-handed Reinhard was close enough to reach for Ezzo’s shoulder. It was all playing out the same as that night in the red-light district, with Ezzo helplessly pinned on the ground…

“…You underestimated me, Sword Saint.”

“Wha?” Reinhard exclaimed in surprise as a purple shock exploded into his chest, sending him flying backward. Reinhard widened his eyes at this unexpected impact. He looked down to see that two buttons had been blown off his white shirt.

“Behold! A countermeasure to your inborn ability to neutralize excess mana!” shouted Ezzo with a satisfied smile on his face, both hands stretched out, blood dripping from them. The backlash of casting on Reinhard appeared to be great; he’d lost a few nails and he now had cuts all along his arms where his sleeves had been rolled up.

However, he’d managed to land an attack. It was the first time Felt had seen Reinhard get hit by anything—let alone magic.

Did you really believe no magic user could harm you!? That would be true arrogance indeed, Sword Saint!

“───”

I have created a distortion in the normal conduction of mana by rearranging the magical composition! Make no mistake, it is no easy feat! It would take a lifetime for an average magic user to even be able to change the composition of a spell while executing it! But I have done it!” shouted Ezzo as he ripped off a barely-attached nail, ignoring the pain. Though it didn’t do much, it was a blow nonetheless. Reinhard had no equal in combat skill, but his strength was not only derived from his extraordinary physical abilities. The Sword Saint possessed an innate ability that was said to nullify incoming attacks—particularly magic attacks—almost entirely. This had just been proven wrong.

“Let me thank you, Sword Saint Reinhard van Astrea! Thanks to you, I’ve proven that my hard work can overcome even an inborn ability to neutralize excess mana such as yours! Now all that is left is practice!”
“The guard from the Flower Prison Garden?” he uttered in surprise. It was the dwarf man he encountered in the burnt down brothel. Rumors had it that he was a formidable guard skilled in the art of magic, which meant he posed no real threat to the man. After all, the man possessed a natural talent to manipulate the essence of the mana that surrounded him.

“I’m merely a foolish man who failed to safeguard what I should have,” confessed the dwarf. “The other day, I couldn’t even put up a fight against you.”

“And you think you can beat me today, magic user?” the man retorted.

Is that…the inborn ability to neutralize excess mana?

As a magic user, you don’t stand a chance. On top of that, I’m a hired hand.”

“That’s true. The inborn ability to neutralize excess mana is a natural enemy of magic users,” the dwarf continued. “And it wouldn’t be right for me to retaliate against you for just doing your job, while I couldn’t even fulfill my own duties. I get it.”

“───”

In the darkness ahead, the magic user nodded. Yet despite claiming that retaliation was off the table, his eyes, his hostility, and his determination to fight only grew stronger. His mana itself practically screamed that he had no intention of backing down.

Without waiting for the dwarf’s next words, the man took the initiative and made his move. Although the magic user had no moves to make in the first place, it was best to not give him a chance to react. In their previous encounter at the brothel, the man had only spared the dwarf’s life to frame him as the culprit. But this time, there was no other choice but to take him down. Brandishing the small sword concealed in his pocket, the man attempted to cleave the magic user’s throat with a single, slick blow.

“You failed to finish me off that night. You missed your chance, and that’s why you’re going to lose now.”

“Gah… guuuhh…!?”

In the next moment, a searing heat came from nowhere and erupted against the man’s torso, blasting him backwards with a painful cry. Burning agony coursed through his chest, rendering his limbs numb. Unable to move, he collapsed. His thoughts wavered and clarity faded away. With widened eyes and twitching limbs, he struggled to comprehend what had just happened.

It’s the ability to neutralize excess mana, patterns, and countermeasures…plus lots of practice and improvement.” The fallen man’s vision reflected the face of the dwarf looking down at him. He displayed his blood-stained hands as evidence of his attack on the ability to neutralize excess mana, carried out through some mysterious method. How and where he had acquired this particular method remained unclear.

“It’s a misplaced vengeance. The dead won’t feel a thing, even if you retaliate. But my soul cries out for justice. So I decided to compromise.”

“───”

“It’s not about revenge; it’s about proving something. That one can achieve the impossible if they just keep walking. That even a dwarf man inferior in Od could win a ‘color’ title. And that a girl selling flowers in the red-light district could build a future with her own flower shop!”

It was proof that what was deemed impossible, was indeed possible. The defeated man exhaled at the realization that he had lost precisely because of that.

Gaston using the Flow Method:
Reinhard had noticed the same scene and gave his opinion, having acted as a referee for the festival. “Unfortunately, he didn’t make it to the end, but he did quite well. He’s gradually learning the Flow Method, so I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do in the future.

“Is that what you’ve been teaching them recently?” questioned Felt.
Status-wise, Gaston was a servant at Astrea Manor, but he was continuously being taught how to perform various tasks and new skills as if being idle there was unforgivable. Among those, Gaston had quite the talent when it came to learning a systemized technique known as the ‘Flow Method’ and was being trained rigorously under Reinhard.
Gaston let out a deep sigh in concentration. He extended his consciousness to the corners of his body and envisioned complete control over himself. The basics of the Flow Method were first to completely control one’s body. Despite what many believed, humans were terribly ineffective at controlling their own bodies. Understanding that limitation and breaking through it was the first challenge in acquiring the Flow Method.

He had gone through hellish days of training full of indescribable pain and torture. But I’m glad that I was able to survive that hell. I am glad that I am able to stand firm here. If I was the same old wussy, half-assed coward, then I wouldn’t have been able to fight for Kalifa and Ilya like this. So, I’m glad…All I have to do now is prove myself.

“I’ve stayed here while my buddies are in trouble, so I gotta make the ones who kept me around here believe they made the right choice.” He thrust his tightly clenched fist forward and stepped toward the men. The sole of his shoe, infused with the Flow Method, carved the earth beneath him as the men tensed in anticipation. With tremendous force, Gaston struck his mighty fist before him.

“Hraaah!!”

With Gaston’s war cry, a man was punched into the sky.

The Divine Blessing of Distant Vision:
Mozolite was blessed with an extraordinary ocular ability known as the Divine Protection of Distant Vision, granting him unique eyes. These eyes allowed him to see the precise location of a target, or to determine and closely observe targets that fulfilled specific conditions.

Mozolite activated his eyes, scanning for the hostile gaze as he wove through the winding streets, evading it.

It was like looking down at a map. Mozolite could perceive the actual location of any person searching for him. With this power, pinpointing targets and fleeing pursuers was a breeze. It was this very skill that made him invaluable to Manfred, and at the same time, what fueled his own ambitious desires.
Desperately opening his eyes, activating his Divine Protection, he searched for the person who was aware of him—or rather, the person who was mercilessly attacking him. And before long, his opponent came into view.

Far away, on the other side of town, a young man raised his arm toward Mozolite. There stood the red-haired Sword Saint, holding a bright red tometo in his hand.

Didn't bother mentioning the other two fresh blessings since The Divine Blessing of Mindspeak is kinda useless, but I do love Carol & Grimm's grandkids, and I'm just gonna ignore Camberley's Divine Blessing of Bedroom Wiles, despite it actually having a somewhat decent feat for it's effect.

It's also very in line with the result of Reid glaring at Emilia & Subaru.

“――When I don’t feel like doin’ somethin’, I don’t mess ‘bout. So, are ya gonna do what I said, ya prick?”

Subaru’s whole body was bathed in chills from an intense gust of wind whooshing by. The man had cast aside all of his weapons and even tucked away his chopsticks in his bosom pocket; and, his lips had curled.

It did certainly look like a smile, but it was of a different nature to the one which he had been showing so far. Ferocious as it was, it was no smile that gave off a sunny atmosphere. Rather his smile was like that of a crazed beast exuding a dark, sanguine, gruesome intent to kill.

“…Ah.” A small groan could be heard.
Not from Subaru, but from Emilia who should have been by his side. She had one of her hands against her pale throat and her jewel-like eyes were widened in surprise. Her knees fell from beneath her and she sunk down onto the floor. It was as if she had noticed in that moment that she was unable to stand up by herself and forgotten how to breathe――

“Ha――” And it was the same for Subaru as well, who had suddenly become aware of his breathing as soon as he saw Emilia’s reaction. Before he could even notice, Subaru had dropped to his knees in pain and his whole body was drenched in sweat.

He was in the same state as Emilia―― No, he was worse off than her. He had been completely daunted by the man’s presence.
It was as if he had started to forget even that his heart was beating, and that he was starting to be killed. If there had been no one around him to make him remember about that, he would have died from the power in the man’s eyes alone. - Arc 6, Chapter 27, "Electra's Wall"

Red-haired swordmen with Conqueror's Haki, where have I seen this before...

Didn't bother mentioning the other two fresh blessings since The Divine Blessing of Mindspeak is kinda useless, but I do love Carol & Grimm's grandkids, and I'm just gonna ignore Camberley's Divine Blessing of Bedroom Wiles, despite it actually having a somewhat decent feat for it's effect.
stop disrespecting the most op blessing of all time and make a crt to add it >:C

Cecilus what the **** 😭
And yet, it had not merely been abandoned.

Subaru: [They even went as far as to set up a trap so that when we opened the food cellar, a magic stone would explode…]

Cecilus: [Well, if it hadn’t been me who rushed ahead first we might have very well lost a considerable number of people. Fortunately I have legs that can outrun an explosion.]

Subaru: [Yeah. I’m glad that Ceci is a monster who can outrun explosions.]

Cecilus: [Couldn’t you at least call me a monster[1]? If you add a little bit to make it a “good-looking monster” then I think we can come to an agreement, don’t you think?]

Tanza: [Still, would Segmunt-sama be able to run free from a curse?]

While fed up by Cecilus’s useless declaration, Tanza gazed at the corner of the stronghold that had been blown away.

The explosion that caused the stone-built fortress to lurch had a level of power such that its explosive inferno could even be seen rising from a good distance away. In reality, if Cecilus had not been so gluttonous, everyone caught in the trap would have been erased, leaving no trace.

But, even though there were no visible injuries, the report of there being no results was something akin to an attack. - Brotherhood of Pleiades III, Section 3

Doing this while physically ~10 is just madness.

I'm reading Volume 2 now
Everything is great in this universe, except Subaru...how can you guys like him?

Let him cook, trust 🙏
Nah mate, that breakfast 💀💀💀
Also, for Emilia, who's being depicted so far to be a little dumb, to notice before him, who reads a ton of manga and novel (according to him and the narration), that he could just ask Roswaal to support him 100%, financially, instead of forcing him to make him his servant
like...
💀💀💀💀💀

I cannot possibly imagine how there's a fan base for him. At all.
He's like Riku (KH series) for me, but worse.

Nah mate, that breakfast 💀💀💀
Also, for Emilia, who's being depicted so far to be a little dumb, to notice before him, who reads a ton of manga and novel (according to him and the narration), that he could just ask Roswaal to support him 100%, financially, instead of forcing him to make him his servant
like...
💀💀💀💀💀

I cannot possibly imagine how there's a fan base for him. At all.
He's like Riku (KH series) for me, but worse.
He becomes cool after a whole while, don't worry.

My first "Oh he's goated" moment was definitely Natsuki Subaru's Restart.
If i am being completely honest i always liked his personality even from episode 1 but the thing that made him my favorite character of all time was definitely Arc 6
Also i really thought his final loop in arc 3 was goated especially "this is all the story is really about"

hold up.
Volume 2 (or Arc 2 i think i should say), right before chapter 11:
"Risadas discretas soaram pelo escritório e a cortina da janela virada para os jovens do quintal foi fechada. E então, o que aconteceu depois disso dentro daquele cômodo... Nem a lua foi permitida a saber".
That's what the official PTBR verson says, translating becomes this:
"Discreet laughter sounded throughout the office and the window's courtain faced for the young ones at the yard was closed. And then, what happened in that room afterwards... not even the moon was allowed to know."

HOLD. UP.
I want every spoiler possible now to know: is Roswaal f*cking Ram?????? isn't he 30-f*cking-2 and she a 17 yo girl?
nah bro, if there's no explanation about that strange ending to that strange af scene, imma not keep reading this, my g's.

No.

She just go to him to receive mana, and there is no euphemism there, Ram needs man to survive since she doesn't have a horn anymore.
nah bro
detail me on how is that process, that writing and that answer just like that were pretty disgusting, still (not an attack to you).

Back