• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blud thinks we're nasuverse
nah mate, last week i've discovered a f*ck ton of things that made me stop reading JJK, BNH and others, so i'm pretty ">.>" on every media i consume
(i'm also unable to find an example of this on a scene, which still makes me sad, but maybe accepting it more)

nah mate, last week i've discovered a f*ck ton of things that made me stop reading JJK, BNH and others, so i'm pretty ">.>" on every media i consume
(i'm also unable to find an example of this on a scene, which still makes me sad, but maybe accepting it more)
Well i mean there isnt a single sex scene in rz so you are probably fine, things do get sussy from time to time though
Anyways, it doesnt matter because Roswaal is more like a celebrity crush to Ram due to a spoiler that you will find out later in this arc

Well i mean there isnt a single sex scene in rz so you are probably fine, things do get sussy from time to time though
Anyways, it doesnt matter because Roswaal is more like a celebrity crush to Ram due to a spoiler that you will find out later in this arc
I've seen on youtube to try and find some answers for the Ram thing
Haven't met with this Garfiel guy yet, but damn, Roswaal did him and Ram so bad

Later today imma talk a bit more here about my impressions about volume 2

I've seen on youtube to try and find some answers for the Ram thing
Haven't met with this Garfiel guy yet, but damn, Roswaal did him and Ram so bad

try not to spoil yourself my guy
Also the Ram thing is pretty minor, if you want i can even show you the exact seen from the anime

just one comment i gotta make:

Unfair. Subaru having to try more times is just unfair.
but i'm so glad that it happened, The twins' plot twist was the coolest those entire books could show me so far.
f*ck that witch, but not on the r34 way i know there's a bunch of guys doing these days. i'm eagering for the explanation on how
her scent got so hard stuck on him.
Rem's death was me the entire volume, literally all the sudden she just dies from cringe outta Subaru's sheer presence.
And i hope SO BAD Subaru could kill himself at the end of the volume, bring our girl Rem back plz

just one comment i gotta make:

Unfair. Subaru having to try more times is just unfair.
but i'm so glad that it happened, The twins' plot twist was the coolest those entire books could show me so far.
f*ck that witch, but not on the r34 way i know there's a bunch of guys doing these days. i'm eagering for the explanation on how
her scent got so hard stuck on him.
Rem's death was me the entire volume, literally all the sudden she just dies from cringe outta Subaru's sheer presence.
And i hope SO BAD Subaru could kill himself at the end of the volume, bring our girl Rem back plz
Idk why you like Rem
she is a piece of shit kashira

Idk why you like Rem
she is a piece of shit kashira
lmfao
Remurin is so much better than Betty in every aspect.
Than Ram in some, and than Emilia too (but those are opinions)
And logically, than Subaru (c'mon, everyone points out how big his development is, he's a little sh*t as of now, volume 2)
there's no way, Rem is just betterでござる。

Isn't Rem's main moment in Volume 2 literally torturing my son to death 😭

Well, the first Named Chapter is in Volume 3 anyway, so look forward to that.

But that's super interessing, so makes sense. Add to the mistery.
i thought it could be her when on the 2nd death we saw
but i think 100% of the people invested on the Novel lost their shit knowing who how why and when on the 3rd death.
can't say anything but that it made me admire Rem even more, not because i hate Subaru or something of the sort, just that the moment was SO F****NG COOL

Rie Murakawa's expression of Ram's screams of anguish in the anime were soooo good.

Yusuke Kobayashi's voice acting for Subaru's terror in this arc were fantastic too.

Yusuke Kobayashi's voice acting for Subaru's terror in this arc were fantastic too.
there's a "meme" referencing Isekai Quartet s1 when Ainz and Subaru tanked a powerful magic and Ainz said "What kind of mental stress does this guy live in", and right after shows some moments of Subaru's despair on the anime.

Just like the Rem-velation at this volume (i even think one of the videos shown is from the part where he loses his leg), i lost my sh**. Subaru's VA is amazing.

i thought it could be her when on the 2nd death we saw
but i think 100% of the people invested on the Novel lost their shit knowing who how why and when on the 3rd death.
can't say anything but that it made me admire Rem even more, not because i hate Subaru or something of the sort, just that the moment was SO F****NG COOL
You can find it cool and all but Rem is a shitty person in general
That objectively cannot change

Are you doing a bit
Yes this is my longest bit and it has lasted 5 years as of october 16th 2023

I genuinely do not like Rems character because she has all of Rams snarkiness without her charm along with a shitty intolerable personality and her fandom is somehow even worse (although that has gotten better since 2022)

EDIT: She also tortured Subaru for literally smelling bad, going after him even after SPECIFIC orders not to do so, straight up ignoring commands and then torturing him for actual no reason aside from getting her frustrations out because reminder that both Puck and Beatrice had confirmed him to have no ill intentions along with Ram keeping a keen eye on him.

Yes this is my longest bit and it has lasted 5 years as of october 16th 2023

I genuinely do not like Rems character because she has all of Rams snarkiness without her charm along with a shitty intolerable personality and her fandom is somehow even worse (although that has gotten better since 2022)

EDIT: She also tortured Subaru for literally smelling bad, going after him even after SPECIFIC orders not to do so, straight up ignoring commands and then torturing him for actual no reason aside from getting her frustrations out because reminder that both Puck and Beatrice had confirmed him to have no ill intentions along with Ram keeping a keen eye on him.
Sometimes, it seems you din't even watch the show.
Not liking Rem is fine, your reasoning is kinda wrong trought.
I not gonna say Rem is justified in that situation, but is understable. Let's see, Subaru here have the same scent as the terrorist that invade her village, and could be one of them.
Flag 1
He seeminly goes away from the mansion, but actually stay far away from the mansion, observing them with a Knife. It looks like he planning a murder.
Flag 2
And Roswall orders would't really apply, since he is not a mansion resident anymore. And she could easily ignore Beatrice and Puck as them being mistakes, with the proof she have that he is up to no good.

But again, this is a flaw on Rem character, where she jump into action without thinking, so ok.

Last edited:
You can find it cool and all but Rem is a shitty person in general
That objectively cannot change
so far, i'm totally against that statement.

And this post is filled with spoilers from Volume 2

she did what she could to not make an alarm about the fact that the guy who ALL THE SUDDEN appeared at her home and workplace had, without any shadow of a doubt, contact of some sort with a HUGE enemy (haven't read enough to know if its an enemy of her master, of her own, or of both, but anyway). She tanked the smell that was making her ill until she either couldn't tank it anymore and killed him, or died because she couldn't do that and had Ram to try and murder who appeared to know what just killed her sister.

Subaru doesn't know but he is to take blame of the treatment he got, except that its the witch's fault for doing our protagonist this bad. You can even try and blame Roswaal because he's clearly more magically capable than Ram, Rem and Beatrice (according to what it's severely implied on the story at this point), meaning he most likely noticed the smell, also very likely he heard about it from Ram AND Rem, and didn't do anything, reaching the point where either Subaru or herself dies. MAYBE even Ram because when Subaru could escape her, Rem failed to kill him quick and she killed him, meaning Ram also knew about the smell, also knew about the effect it's having on her sister and didn't do anything.

i literally pointed out how you can argue there are THREE culprits here (Ram, Roswaal, The Witch (Beatrice did something right when she noticed*, on his 4th try, Emilia didn't notice)), not the one that's dying from it lol

holy s**t i literally wrote an essay about it.
edit/*-> She did it because Subaru forced her to defend him, but you understood it

unfortunately i don't engage in Naruto threads anymore, but i wish to you the best of luck

I really hope the stuff involving The Observers seeing the World as a play is metaphorical, I can sense that any R>F in Re:Zero would be a headache...

Stride:「――Hah! There’s a certain lack of flashiness to its production for a comedy, isn’t there? What we also needed here to make things more sublime was some music that accentuates the folly rather than the silence. How surprising, the observers in the heavens above lack a sense of aesthetic.」
Stride:「This world is the cruel Observers’ miniature garden. Fixed events, fate that has already been decided, where tragedy and comedy are a matter of course. It’s no more than a puppet show, merely produced and garnished to make it look as if it were real.」

Stride:「It’s quite simple, man and woman of minor roles. The Observers hath cast their roles in their miniature garden… Namely, the Divine Blessings. And you small fry differ from their pawns. My venerable self as well. And my venerable self’s wife, the Shinobi twins, and even the『Eight Arms.』What the Observers expect of us is tantamount to nothing more than playing these nameless minor roles, which we do so like bumbling idiots, in an environment where everything is already decided.」
Stride:「――Listen, Kurgan. My venerable self saw the truth in the midst of my delirium. My venerable self saw the way the Observers are, seated in the heavens above, looking down upon us with scorn, toying with us as if we were mere pieces upon a board.」
Priscilla: “Your skepticism is also a sign of your preconceived notions. Do you regard me as this world’s Observers, who can manipulate every event at will?”
Ubilk, with his complete inability to adapt on the fly, trod on the toes of many in the Vollachian Empire, thus incurring the wrath of countless people. At times, he’d even had a blade pointed at him. Despite all of this, Ubilk had survived to this day――

Ubilk: “It’s the will of the stars. Oh, Ubilk… it’s too early for me to die yet, waaay~ too early.” Clasping his hands together before his chest, Ubilk stated thus in a light-hearted manner, to which Serena’s cheeks stiffened.

There was no point in debating whether that was true or not. The fact that Ubilk had appeared here―― No, the fact that he had first appeared at the Crystal Palace, meant one thing. Ubilk would not die.

The stars he spoke of―― it was as if he was saying that his life was secured, that he had been placed under the protection of the Observers, omnipresent as they ridiculed this world.
Ubilk: “What’s so hard to accept? Are you wondering how the real Emperor was brought here? If that’s the case, I was guided by the whispers of the stars…”

Berstetz: “Even on the battlefield, you can manage to walk down a path that is free from falling arrows. Even if soldiers are slashing at each other in close quarters, you are able to step through without a splatter of blood reaching you, let alone their sword blows, correct?”

Ubilk: “Yeah, that’s hooow~ it is. But that’s not all.” With a smirk Ubilk nodded, making no pretense of hiding anything.

As ridiculous as it sounded, Berstetz had been witness to Ubilk’s abnormal abilities with his own eyes.

Ubilk had once leisurely walked through a literal rainstorm of projectiles and a forest of swords without suffering a single scratch. Ubilk claimed to follow the whisperings of the stars, but Berstetz could not determine whether him possessing superhuman fighting skills was true or false.

If one thing could be said for certain, then it was that he was enveloped by a power beyond human understanding, be it the whispering of the stars or Ubilk’s own abilities.

I think R>F would be 5D, but really Tier 1 stuff just hurts my head so I tend to avoid it.

May it be so the Observers did not feel shame, those were the rambling words left behind by Cecilus.

It was unlikely that Subaru and Cecilus had been envisioning the same thing. In the first place, there was a high probability that it had merely been one of Cecilus’s thoughtless remarks. Yet, those thoughtless remarks had aided him in realizing.

Similar to the Observers Cecilus was aware of, there was something that was supposedly observing Subaru.

That existence which was supposedly observing Subaru, were it watching over Subaru even now, without parting from him, then these loops bereft of hope, bereft of Love, would not come to pass.

The observer statements are pretty crazy. Could potentially give the god tiers low 1-c.

Although if strides implications about Volcanica and Od laguna being observers are true, then the stamenets being metaphorical is quite likely, especially given Tappei uses flowery language alot anyway. Like, Volcanica and Od laguna aren't really treated as transcendent beings. Volcanica atleast seems to be on the same plane of reality as everyone else, seeing as how Sekhmet and Emilia were able to battle him.

The observer statements are pretty crazy. Could potentially give the god tiers low 1-c.

Although if strides implications about Volcanica and Od laguna being observers are true, then the stamenets being metaphorical is quite likely, especially given Tappei uses flowery language alot anyway. Like, Volcanica and Od laguna aren't really treated as transcendent beings. Volcanica atleast seems to be on the same plane of reality as everyone else, seeing as how Sekhmet and Emilia were able to battle him.
meaning we may see another buff for Reinhard via his blessings being given from a Low 1-C entity...
just wow

Back