• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so:
Until volume 9,
then Arc 2 and 3's sidestories
Stop before Arc 4 begins (appallingly according to Satella) and go to "Sloth If"
Then somehow fit "Rem Very Happy Ordinary Day" in-between then skip to vol 25

Is that it?
Could someone please get me a link for all Arcs list so I know when they begin, when they end and what are the sidestories?

You can find most of them on WitchCultTranslation
Thank you a whole lot, mate

Ok, so:
Until volume 9,
then Arc 2 and 3's sidestories
Stop before Arc 4 begins (appallingly according to Satella) and go to "Sloth If"
Then somehow fit "Rem Very Happy Ordinary Day" in-between then skip to vol 25

Is that it?
Could someone please get me a link for all Arcs list so I know when they begin, when they end and what are the sidestories?

Thank you a whole lot, mate
You have read rz atleast once right? The end of vol 25 is the end of arc 6 and its arc 7 onwards. If you strictly just want to stick to rem stuff then i recommend that however it would be spoilorous otherwise

Also when is the crt for the calc to be accepted is going to be made?
There won't be a CRT for it to be accepted, the calc will be looked over by calc group members and evaluated. The only issues DMUA seemed to have were fixed, so it'll probably be accepted (I hope).

Then after that, a CRT will be made to apply the calc to the characters that scale. Thankfully this only applies to the top tiers which is a small number of characters, and the actual scaling chain won't change as this is just a different value.

Basically, assuming high end is taken, I reckon the changes will be (for BotE Puck and above): 7-B will become Low 6-B; 6-C will become High 6-A; and High 6-C will become 5-C.

Kino? Whas't that mean?
I was about to ask the same question

Thing is: i feel somehow unappealed by Subaru's character (which is kinda surprising since all the jokes and etc are how a "regular" human being interacts with all these magical shenanigans and strange world, which is a great idea, Subaru just didn't conquer me) and by "Satella"/Emilia's story and character.
But, as I mentioned before, I liked meeting the twins (specially Rem) in Isekai Quartet and paid about 80BRL (about 16 USD, but much in BR) to get her in AFK Arena. Personality and Character Designwise (and I hope developmentwise too) she was the only thing (except Reinhard, that 1st volume convinced me he's the goat too) that picked my interest...so, I'll be reading this way and hope I find it more likeable.

"It's not you, it's me" kind of sh*t

Eh, you'll probably grow to love Subaru & the rest alongside Rem by reading Volume 1-9 anyway, such that you'll likely just read the story as normal after.

Also, kino is slang for grand/cinematic/exceptionally good, in regards to cultural mediums.

I'm really against that idea, my g
I was there in 3 threads about this, one of them was my own
Forget that and take the l lmao

shock-shocked.gif

The AP CRT.

Does anyone for a Re:ZERO character to suggest here?
Regulus and Sirius
Regulus and Reinhard

A good combo would be any Tensura character along with Regu's ability

Back