• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Continuing from the other thread
@Zabazab
Yes this thread removes matter hax, as "matter" is not mentioned in the scans. It's considered Reconstruction & EE now.

That might harm the Elves, and no one has ever seen Reinhard use his reconstruction as the "fight" against Puck was a doomed world post-Subaru's death.
This means that Subaru knows Reinhards ability to reconstruct AZ but he doesnt make this connection to Emilia's situation. Also, does he even know about her past?

This means that Subaru knows Reinhards ability to reconstruct AZ but he doesnt make this connection to Emilia's situation. Also, does he even know about her past?
He is aware of the situation with the Elves. However there is no confirmation that the Elves would still be alive if Reinhard did such a thing. Winning the Royal Selection and using the True Dragon Blood is infinitely safer.

Hmmmm i not sure, It seems like the text is saying rays of light as in, the glow of the explosion.

But the text does seems to imply actual light trought for what i remember, so i don't know.
I can say for certain this is light, since it was stated Arakiya turned into particles of light that Priscilla then used her NPI against. Arakiya's abilities work by eating Spirits to steal their power. She has turned into intagible fire, invisible wind, etc. She ate a Yang Spirit to become light.

The only question is if this is just another inconsistent speed feat, like the EX cast dodging Jiwald, though they were arguably aim-dodging.

I really don't take this seriously, does it meet the criteria to be real light as defined by the wiki ie stated to be light speed, reflects off clear surfaces, made of photons etc?

Just being called light isn't enough.

I would also note Jiwald meets multiple of the criteria; moving in a straight line, stated to be lightspeed, even reflects off surfaces like Grimms shield.

Last edited:
Again I just think it could be an inconsistency.

I personally don't doubt that Arakiya literally turned into light here. She travels in only straight lines, is inatangible/has no mass (is made of photons), is referred to as light by both the narration and characters, the nature of her ability, and the fact that Yang mana relates to light (Jiwald) all point to this.

What I do doubt is that if Yorna really is this fast, then Olbart would have to be to, which means Garfiel and Roswaal would be that fast. I just can't see Garfiel going from mach-something in Arc 5 to like 0.5c in Arc 7. The jump is too big even for his mindset powerboost.

The first tier 9A rz battle

And also i decided to pick a fight with the mcu

Someone pointed out that Reinhard's High 6-C calc doesn't take into account the fact that he also causes the clouds to rotate around after he disperses the large hole in the sky. I'm not sure it would change it very much since it's already barely High 6-C, but it's something to take note of.

Someone pointed out that Reinhard's High 6-C calc doesn't take into account the fact that he also causes the clouds to rotate around after he disperses the large hole in the sky. I'm not sure it would change it very much since it's already barely High 6-C, but it's something to take note of.
Rotation calcs are fricking hard to do and typically aren't worth it, from my own experience with 'em, so I would say it is best to leave it alone. Should also mention the person who made that calc got themselves permanently banned from the forum due to... reasons, so they can't make more stuff for the verse.

WTF

giphy.gif

Don't tell me we went from Reinhard being High 6-A for years, until being downgraded, just to go back there....

I would note that Puck's feat is due to releasing mana stored up for like a year from my memory, so idk if that can be considered his normal capability, but still an insane result.

Edit: For BOTE Puck though it's arguablely a lowball when we consider things ie Reinhard needing to be aware of Puck's rampage to go meet him which is either that Puck reached the Astrea lands which is far away from the capital (from my memory), or someone from the capital would have had to send a message via dragon carriage to Reinhard, that Puck needs to be stopped, either way the capital and more would have been screwed by then.

Last edited:
Puck's mana in Memory Snow is actually sort of... weird. Even ignoring that he brought the snow using "the last of [his] mana."

He says that back in Elior, he had his mana period around twice a year, and he could just release is it as he pleased, as well as using it daily for hunting for Emilia etc.

And then he says the last time he emptied his mana stores was in his fight against Elsa which was less than a month ago. Which seems strange if it was meant to be a twice-a-year thing.

Of course this doesn't apply to Starbeast Puck who is able to just suck up all the mana he needs at the time.

Releasing your mana in a confined cellar where you can't go all out, vs changing the weather for thousands of kilometers.... Yea one of those things is not like the other, the whole feat is indeed weird.

At the same time, we know by now that Puck is a big fat liar, especially in regards to his mana.

We of course see this throughout the OVA as he gets Lia & Betty to cover for him, but he also lied about getting most of his mana from the atmosphere while contracted to Emilia- he was really eating up her massive mana pool to maintain himself and keep Emilia's power under wraps. But it would be a weird thing for him to lie about...

Either way i don't think my opnion of the feat has really changed from years ago, it's either a big fat outlier for Small Puck, or something which doesn't scale to him normally.

Ok I checked again and Puck claims that keeping the mansion at -20° (-30°?) for a few more days would have emptied his mana supply, so Tappei just does not understand the difference in scale here I guess.

I agree with not having his general attacks be so strong, it's more like a nuke option to use all of his mana in one go, vs using some of his mana for normal magic.

"High 6-A, 5-C with the Dragonsword Reid" is the last thing I'd've expected for those two redheads honestly, but it'd be incredibly cool to have Tier 5 Reinhard.

guys, i'd like to keep going on the story, but i'd like to keep on the most rem-focused line
and i've only read....volume 1.
how should i proceed?
everything till like vol 9 then stop before you read the traumatic interlufe between arc 3 and 4 and instead shift to sloth if
then skip to vol 25's ending

Back