• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, the Q&A is kinda weird.

I don't know if this affects AP, but her lifting strenght should change of "Comparable to Garfiel" to "Stronger than Garfiel" i think.
She is not stronger than Garfiel. Not even close. She is significantly weaker. Especially after arc 7.

She should be, since she have the better physical strenght than all archbishops, which would include Roy.
She doesn't have the best physical strength of the archbishops. She has the best without their authorities. It is literally right there. Besides, actual in-series feats trump qna statements.

Tyvm for the quote Vortechs

I don't know if this affects AP, but her lifting strenght should change of "Comparable to Garfiel" to "Stronger than Garfiel" i think.
If we look at Bishops without Authorities we have:
-Really old spirit guy
- Really old young guy
-Just two kids & their ghost sister
-Evil little princess

Being the strongest of this bunch is not saying much. Though Sirius is very physically powerful, she's comparable to like Emilia or Priscilla in physicality. Her magic is very impressive though.

My opinion on how we should treat WN to LN changes:

• If a scene/explanation is completely changed from WN to LN, the LN should take priority. Off the top of my head i guess an example of this is the Regulus vs Reinhard and co fight.
  • If the LN doesn't explain something, which is explained in the WN, i think the explanation from the WN can be used, for example Minerva's authority, the LN just talks about her healing, but not the mechanism behind it, it's also likely the LN will give the explanation later.

Tyvm for the quote Vortechs

If we look at Bishops without Authorities we have:
-Really old spirit guy
- Really old young guy
-Just two kids & their ghost sister
-Evil little princess

Being the strongest of this bunch is not saying much. Though Sirius is very physically powerful, she's comparable to like Emilia or Priscilla in physicality. Her magic is very impressive though.
She doesn't have the best physical strength of the archbishops. She has the best without their authorities. It is literally right there. Besides, actual in-series feats trump qna statements.
I have a counter argument to this, but i gonna let it go, for now.

Also can we make a chain from Sirius vs Priscilla since apparently Priscilla and Emilia are equal in arc 6 in cqc and Garfiel is better than that in cqc which would imply that he wpuld be able to take care of both in a 1v1

I wonder if anyone's ever tried to calc the moment in Bond of Ice when Puck & Melakuera clear the snowstorm over Elior Forest, it looks pretty impressive in the OVA.

There's a crater too but that's probably less impressive.

... scene?
At the very end of the film, Puck and Melakuera clash, and afterwords we see Emilia and Puck sitting under a clear sky. The clouds seemed to be pretty distant after the clash.

They don't state it in the OVA, but according to the novel:

She declared resolutely, and in an instant the flaming horse and massive beast unleashed their power―
―In the end, the lake in the northern region of Elior Forest was utterly annihilated with not a trace left.

The evening sun descended on Elior Forest’s sky, and the snow-white forest was dyed orange. The forest was always covered by thick clouds and snowfall persisted throughout the year. The very fact that they were able to look up at the sky’s evening glow could be said to be a catastrophe on par with a cataclysm.
But that sort of emotionless analysis wasn’t necessary right now. Just a few words, this would be nice.
“―What a beautiful sky.” Falling to her knees on the snow, gazing at the sky and forest illuminated by the evening glow― The scene of the entire surface being dyed orange, Emilia seemed enraptured as she murmured this.
“It is quite the view, isn’t it. Guess Melakuera did something decent in the end.”

The beautiful evening sky, a miraculous scenery that Melakuera had unintentionally created.
Puck seemed dissatisfied that it was because of Melakuera, but the details didn’t matter when it came to the deep emotions it produced. Come to think of it, this was Emilia’s first time seeing such a clear sky.

“Your clash with one of the Four Greats, perhaps you’re refeeeerrring to ‘The Day The Heavens and The Earth Turned Red’ from seven years ago? Two beings possessing extraordinary mana clashed in this forest, producing a colossal calamity that dyed the forest and the sky red, or so the rumor goes.”
“Seven years! It’s already been that long, huh. Time sure goes by quickly.”
“The events of that day ended up becoming that kind of rumor?” Emilia and Puck exchanged glances, the rumor the man spoke of was familiar to them.
It was definitely about the day they clashed with Melakuera. On that day, Melakuera’s power scorched the land and cleared the skies, spreading an evening glow. It truly was the day the heavens and the earth turned red.

I only have screenshots on gyazo of not-ideal quality, so better images would appreciated. The scale looks pretty impressive for some shots.

This one, this one, this other one, and this last one show the scale best I think.

I guess it’s one of the easiest ways to show someone is powerful without affecting the people around them.

We aren't really gonna get say Reinhard nuking a whole city.
I'm sure we'll get plenty of stuff like that 400 years ago with shitbags like Reid, Volchanica, Satella, and the other witches going around and ******* shit up but who knows how long we will have to wait if the anime even gets there 😭

Arc 12 Tier Predictions (100% accurate):
  • Top Tiers are High 4-C
  • High Tier Magicians are 5-A
  • High Tier Warriors are 6-C
  • Mid Tiers are 7-C
  • Low Tiers are still 9-A
There will then be a post-EoS shop exclusive Tonchinkan side story that bumps the top tiers up to Low 1-C.

My prediction is Low 2-C for the top tiers.

High Tiers remain tier 6.

Mid tiers remain tier 7

Everyone below that is tier 9 or 8

I also think the mid tiers will be around the tier 7 range and high tiers will be tier 6 range. For god tiers, it really depends on the size of the "Re zero world" at the end of the series.

At the moment I dont really see them getting past 5-B, but honestly, the observers could upscale things massively if the statements about them are to be taken literally. Like the stuff about them viewing everyone as part of a "story script". If the observers are really some higher beings like that, then low 1-C god tiers isn't the most absurd thing.

Already bookmarked every mention of Od Laguna or parallel worlds just in case there are future Observer revelations 🙏

Also, this is just a very cool description
――As the white world peeled away, the harlequin world which laid beyond to the other side was slowly reformed.

The enormous, rough and overwhelming paintbrush of God daubed colors to the world.

It was an exotic sensation, as if witnessing the world being painted with colors from a confined, colorless space.

He had heard the legend of God creating the world in seven days, but it did not seem like God had necessarily assembled the building blocks of the world within seven days; it rather felt as if God had painted it out on the colorless canvas.

――The cradle of Od Lagna. Or, the Hall of Memories.

Natsuki Subaru’s existence was being extracted from a seemingly different dimension.

Being separated from that unfamiliar space into the former world, the fragments of his consciousness gradually tied up, and bit-by-bit, his self was being reconstructed―― - Arc 6 Chapter 62 "Tremors of Collapse"

I personally think all the god tiers are tier 0 with Reinhard at tier -1 and Subaru at tier -2, Emilia ofc has Tappei's direct backing so she is real and hence the mkst powerful being in fiction

Jokes aside
Observers:anywhere from low 2c to low 1C
God tiers: low 2C or more
High tiers: island to continental
Mid tiers: city to island
Low tier: tier 10 to 8

At the moment I dont really see them getting past 5-B, but honestly, the observers could upscale things massively if the statements about them are to be taken literally. Like the stuff about them viewing everyone as part of a "story script". If the observers are really some higher beings like that, then low 1-C god tiers isn't the most absurd thing.
I think it’s just that they're nigh-omniscient and try to control things as best as they can. The script stuff just seems like an analogy for their ideal sequence of events.

But I'm sure they are way stronger than we can currently prove.

Back