• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not necessarily. You need to take into account the durability factor. It could just be that Tappei is arguing he would lose because it is normally out of character for him to use those attacks without it.
Normal swords crumble after a single energy blast by Reinhard, that's true, what you are implying though is that it's merely that the Dragon Sword can contain/control his power, which needs extensive proof imo.

His base hasn't shown anywhere near the level of ap as with Reid and imo you can't use stuff like he is just as strong without weapons as with, cause again the Dragon Sword isn't just any weapon.

Aoe type attacks is also a weird angle, if he just as physically strong without Reid, why would he need aoe type attacks to beat Volcanica.

Also, Reid clearly is comparable to Reinhard since he's a difficult fight, and not even flimsy wooden chopsticks break when he unleashes his world-splitting slashes.

I'm still fine with 7-B in base, solidly High 6-C with the DS, even if it looks wrong due to how far beyond they are compared to the solidly 7-Bs.

High 6-C, higher with the DS might work for the redheads, but it could be presuming too much at the same time?

A potential middle-ground could maybe be scaling base Reinhard and Reid to Death of the Spirit Volcanica, who is stated to be 1/10th as strong as Prime Volcanica, and therefore have Reinhard and Reid be 6-C in base, High 6-C with the DS. Again this might be presuming too much.

A potential middle-ground could maybe be scaling base Reinhard and Reid to Death of the Spirit Volcanica, who is stated to be 1/10th as strong as Prime Volcanica
I don't believe that for a second to be honest. It's the same shit as 1 shackle off Ram equaling Rem and yet supposedly being 10% full power.

Technically, unlike Ram, there's no real reason to believe the 1/10th thing isn't true for Volcanica. It was stated to be going easy on Emilia, like when it intentionally avoided killing her even though her icebarus got beheaded. Plus it did get Satella's Yin Shadow to piss off from the Pleiades Watchtower.

Seriously though, if Ram's Shackles were really 10% then normal Ram would be the strongest living character after Reinhard and Satella.

Technically, unlike Ram, there's no real reason to believe the 1/10th thing isn't true for Volcanica. It was stated to be going easy on Emilia, like when it intentionally avoided killing her even though her icebarus got beheaded. Plus it did get Satella's Yin Shadow to piss off from the Pleiades Watchtower.
It's been a while for me so you're probably right. Him going easy on her makes sense.
Seriously though, if Ram's Shackles were really 10% then normal Ram would be the strongest living character after Reinhard and Satella.
😭

Found what I was thinking of.

The seven ice warriors in Emilia’s environs, who had been turned upside down, shattered instantaneously.

All of them had solely their heads shattered with skill, transforming to Mana, unable to resist. By the point of having sensed that by her skin, Emilia took notice with a shudder.

This just now, had been Volcanica’s tail.
Volcanica’s tail had swiftly swept Emilia’s legs, and that very same tail had smashed the heads of the ice warriors.

Her throat froze upon comprehending that a singular swift whip by the tail had realized that.

This was in an entirely different league from the surprise attack Emilia had managed to guard against in an instant.

If Subaru’s whip counted for one, then Volcanica’s tail whip counted for a thousand or ten thousand, such was the margin of difference.

Even Emilia would have been mercilessly defeated before that enormous attack.
Thus, she held a doubt.

Emilia: “Why, did he go soft on me…?”

For Emilia he had swept her legs, for the ice warriors he had shattered their heads. - Arc 6 Chapter 87 "Distant Regard"

I just got confirmation from Garcar that Rein cannot obtain Meili's divine protection even if he tries to take it by force. Apparently he said so himself.

Meili's Blessing is very unique in that it's function is based around an Authority- Daphne's Witchbeasts.

Od Lagna grants Blessings, Flugel is related to the Od Lagna, Flugel and Daphne have an obvious association...

It's interesting that through Clairvoyance, Ram can precog Warlock Rai despite characters on the level of Arc 4 Garfiel being able to resist prediction. Considering how Warlock Rai is, her Clairvoyance is busted as hell.
――Therefore, this was a decisive battle of brief duration.

Ley: “Nee-saaamaaaaaa ~tsu!!”

A roar into time, after having been hurled by her kick, Batenkaitos rebounded towards Ram whilst smiling.

Utilizing the might of the Leaper, the magical technique erased the existing distance in-between in the span of a blink of an eye―― however, even that technique of phantom teleportation was rendered futile should it be viewed in its entirety by the opponent.

Ram: “You certainly are slow, sluggard. At this rate, Ram will become an old woman.”

She purloined the opponent’s field of vision with Clairvoyance.

The opponent’s focus, eye movements, the part wherein strength was being poured, by synthesizing these she could read the aim with greater ease than reading the mind.

Dodging the perforating palm, she reversely twisted all five of its fingers as it slipped through.

Pounding a rebuff into his throat seeking to give rise to a shriek, she slammed the opponent into the wall with a sharp spinning kick. - Arc 6 Chapter 86 "Conversing of What Yesterday Held"

Well, Elsa analytical prediction is different for Ram, so while Garfiel resist Elsa, he don't resist the Ram one.

Elsa can read intent and perfectly predict moves she has witnessed, and Garfiel got around that. Also Rai is so far beyond Elsa or Garf in terms of skill that it may as well be an entirely different dimension he exists in lol.

Ram's Clairvoyance and Synesthesia reactions are just that good. She's the Oni GOAT.

Elsa can read intent and perfectly predict moves she has witnessed, and Garfiel got around that.
Yeah true, he resist Elsa Analytical prediction.
Also Rai is so far beyond Elsa or Garf in terms of skill that it may as well be an entirely different dimension he exists in lol.
Yeah true, Rai is more skilled than Elsa and Garf.
Ram's Clairvoyance and Synesthesia reactions are just that good. She's the Oni GOAT.
Yeah, Ram-sama for the gold.

My opinion remains the same yeah.

I’ll bet the girls who went to the Empire haven’t the slightest clue that we’re here fighting the Dragon,” Felt said, wetting her lips with a flick of her tongue.

Meanwhile, each royal candidate remained immersed in their own intense struggles, completely unaware of the fact that in the fortified city, Emilia and Priscilla had clashed with a Dragon.
lol.

Thanks to the Meili SS getting a TL I've finished writing up a CRT for the top tiers tier since some folks were wanting that, just wanting assured I didn't miss any characters who would be considered top tier so tell me if I forgot one:

Reinhard, Satella, Reid, Volcanica, Sekhmet, Felt with the Meteor.

I am not touching Ceci.

Thanks to the Meili SS getting a TL I've finished writing up a CRT for the top tiers tier since some folks were wanting that, just wanting assured I didn't miss any characters who would be considered top tier so tell me if I forgot one:

I am not touching Ceci.
Everybody else:
Felt with the meteor:

I am not touching Ceci.
Let's not do Felt with the meteor. It was made to bug Volchanica not harm him. If we scale the Meteor to the top tier feat then ******* Julius scales way above it 😭

Let's not do Felt with the meteor. It was made to bug Volchanica not harm him. If we scale the Meteor to the top tier feat then ******* Julius scales way above it 😭
I mean "Half-way cry" implies it can cause it pain which is more than what Echidna herself can claim to be capable of... but yeah aight we'll patch her then.

There is no way you think Julius "SoL dura neg death hax" Juukulius isn't stomping, be real.

I mean "Half-way cry" implies it can cause it pain which is more than what Echidna herself can claim to be capable of... but yeah aight we'll patch her then.

There is no way you think Julius "SoL dura neg death hax" Juukulius isn't stomping, be real.
Oh god i forgot about that
Wait, how did Roy deal with the SoL attack if it was blitzing him

Interesting that Yenpress is licensing RZ Tanphenshuu, I honestly thought we weren't ever gonna get an english release.

More money probably, I assume Re Zero sells well.

If so it's sad they keep doing these weird mis-translations here and there.

Yo @Fezzih_007 can I ask why you think Witches fear aura isn't passive? People vomit out of fear when faced with Echidna which is troublesome for her.
Well, actually i lied, i just want to stop talking in that thread about fear Manipulation, because there's not really a good enough wincon.

Anyway, the resistance to fear manipulation to Emilia is going to be hard to give to her, because of Minerva.

Well, actually i lied, i just want to stop talking in that thread about fear Manipulation, because there's not really a good enough wincon.
:confused:

Anyway, the resistance to fear manipulation to Emilia is going to be hard to give to her, because of Minerva.
I felt like that was more due to sensing Minerva's huge physical power (which is a false strength since her Authority exists.) I'll read V15 again.

I can't take you seriously sometimes on these threads. You make the most obtuse statements about R:Z characters in the hopes that it will turn a match against them and you even admitted to lying about them just now.

I can't take you seriously sometimes on these threads. You make the most obtuse statements about R:Z characters in the hopes that it will turn a match against them and you even admitted to lying about them just now.
Not really, some guys just say this is a stomp from Ré:ZERO chars in the matches, and i try to make fair sometimes. Is really just for the fun me trying to argue against Re:ZERO.
No comment about my statements.

Also, the lying is so out of context, i just lied because i don't want to discuss Emília fear resistance in that thread to not derail.

Back