• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It can’tbecan’tbecan’tbe. What the hell is this, I don’t get it. Why do I have to go through this. Who do you take me for. I am the Sin Archbishop “Greed” Regulus Corneas. The most satisfied existence in the world! The most indisputably asserted, an existence without any wavering aspects! It’s supposed to be like that, so why do I have to go through this?! Don’t mess around, this is no joke. Each and every one of them, what’s wrong with them that they accept such nonsensical absurdities as if they are a matter of course. That man, that woman, and that knight too, just because I showed a little mercy are getting too ahead of themselves, if I had been serious from the beginning then I could have had torn them apart in bits and pieces, but aren’t they misunderstanding their own power? That you can shamelessly make misunderstandings, that are from my point of view, hilariously wrong, is why I hate getting involved with others! Obnoxious, annoying, irritating, infuriating, vexing, dirty, unsightly scum. I’ve always always been doing well, for years, decades, centuries, this way for all that time, I have been faithfully serving as a Sin Archbishop more than anyone. When I was first chosen as a sin archbishop and received this witch factor, I killed them all, the father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits, the mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night, and the greedy brothers who used to ravenously eye the portion that rightfully belonged to me, were all killed by me, the villagers who looked at me like I’m an idiot too, the people of the town who pushed me and my house into that hopeless village too, the inept heads of the country who carelessly abandoned the village and the town to that state in the first place too, I tore them all apart into bits and pieces, and when everything was gone I finally noticed a way I could live! I don’t need anything. Everything is just annoying. I am already satisfied. It’s not like I didn’t have it, I just didn’t need it. Unlike the intrusive scum, I’ve never needed anything. Despite that, giving me something, doesn’t that mean that from outside, from your point of view, that you looked at me and thought that I was a pitiful lacking existence. Everyone who wants to impose unneeded things on me should be killed, so only those who will leave the satisfied me alone should be allowed into this world. No matter who, just talking about their selfish nonsense, those *****. Who has the right to pity me. Who has the right to pity me and drive me to despair. As if I would let them. I don’t need anything and neither did I ask for anything. A father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits and yet still occasionally buys gifts for me is scum better off dead. A mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night while saying obvious things like “apologies I’ve troubled you” is scum better off dead. The greedy brothers who despite ravenously eyeing the portion that rightfully belonged to me used to divide my part of their bun when my food got spilled are scum better off dead. Stop you *****, being arbitrarily kind towards me. Being kind, it must mean that you think I’m low, that you’re looking down on me. Someone who looks the goddamn down on others, especially someone who looks down family, It’s natural that they would be hated. It’s natural that they’re dead. It’s not my fault. I’ve done nothing wrong. It’s your fault, you you pitypitypity me, treat me like I’m pathetic, and leave me all alone. Have a taste of what it’s like to be made to feel like the most worthless person in the world. Surrounding me should only be those who do not pity me. Those who do pity me should disappear from the world. I hear laughter. You’re looking at me, aren’t you. You looked at me and laughed, didn’t you. What’s so laughable about me. What did you see in me that made you laugh. All of them laughing and laughing. A bunch of powerless scum who are only good at running their mouths. Why does my heart have to break so much because of them. Don’t stand in my way don’t obstruct me don’t pity me I’m not the I’m not the pitiable one, it’s you helpless and ignorant but still with “Greed”! You have to crawl throughout your entire life just to satisfy your incomplete selves, you’re the pitiable greed! I’m different I’m not like that I don’t want anything. The desireless me is better than your incomplete selves. Don’t pity me. The truth is that you’re jealous of me, envious of me, you admire me and because you can’t reach me you’re just running your mouth off. That’s right that must be right it’s obviously right. Wait, wait, just wait. Just stop. Don’t look at me don’t say my name don’t talk about me. Good or bad, just stop it, don’t pay attention to me, ignore me and leave me alone. Even though a complete existence has a heart that should not be able to be trampled on how come the likes of you are so insistent on interacting with me. I cannot comprehend it in the slightest. Both you and I are different people. Even thinking of getting a return by taking risks, no matter how you think about it, could never be reasonable would always be a mistake. You’re sick in the head. Calm down and think about it and you should be able to understand. All humans except me are just floating in a fever. Asking of others, that very fact that it is understandable is meaningless, useless and irresponsible should be easy to understand. It is all a fantasy of yours which you call it love love is friendship and trust what foolish idiocy reproductive activities themselves are the utmost disgusting acts. I don’t understand what it means. For what are you doing this. Whether it’s for being a mother or a child, although it makes a family, even if it is decorated with such words, it will be different from myself, whether that thing dies out or not, what does that have to do with me. If they continue to live when I die, I’ll be over. If they are dead while I live would only mean my continuation. Love and affection only makes it so that people cannot be independent. A person is independent in the first place. Out of concern for those who operate under such delusions, to be looked down by others is foolish and so I found companionship by gathering well looking women, and in order to not be betrayed I ask for only virgins, what more do you want of me. Don’t skip such a selfish act. Infringing on me to this extent, but you still ask whether you can infringe upon me even more? To think you’ve hit this point! To think your thoughts could be so twisted! Inflicting all this upon me, what more could you even ask of me. Just what do I have to do to not be pitied. The most pitiful person in the world, or whatever! There is no way anything said by that a lady plagued with such vulgar “Greed” who wants to to connect with one she li~kes is justified!

It can’tbecan’tbecan’tbe. What the hell is this, I don’t get it. Why do I have to go through this. Who do you take me for. I am the Sin Archbishop “Greed” Regulus Corneas. The most satisfied existence in the world! The most indisputably asserted, an existence without any wavering aspects! It’s supposed to be like that, so why do I have to go through this?! Don’t mess around, this is no joke. Each and every one of them, what’s wrong with them that they accept such nonsensical absurdities as if they are a matter of course. That man, that woman, and that knight too, just because I showed a little mercy are getting too ahead of themselves, if I had been serious from the beginning then I could have had torn them apart in bits and pieces, but aren’t they misunderstanding their own power? That you can shamelessly make misunderstandings, that are from my point of view, hilariously wrong, is why I hate getting involved with others! Obnoxious, annoying, irritating, infuriating, vexing, dirty, unsightly scum. I’ve always always been doing well, for years, decades, centuries, this way for all that time, I have been faithfully serving as a Sin Archbishop more than anyone. When I was first chosen as a sin archbishop and received this witch factor, I killed them all, the father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits, the mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night, and the greedy brothers who used to ravenously eye the portion that rightfully belonged to me, were all killed by me, the villagers who looked at me like I’m an idiot too, the people of the town who pushed me and my house into that hopeless village too, the inept heads of the country who carelessly abandoned the village and the town to that state in the first place too, I tore them all apart into bits and pieces, and when everything was gone I finally noticed a way I could live! I don’t need anything. Everything is just annoying. I am already satisfied. It’s not like I didn’t have it, I just didn’t need it. Unlike the intrusive scum, I’ve never needed anything. Despite that, giving me something, doesn’t that mean that from outside, from your point of view, that you looked at me and thought that I was a pitiful lacking existence. Everyone who wants to impose unneeded things on me should be killed, so only those who will leave the satisfied me alone should be allowed into this world. No matter who, just talking about their selfish nonsense, those *****. Who has the right to pity me. Who has the right to pity me and drive me to despair. As if I would let them. I don’t need anything and neither did I ask for anything. A father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits and yet still occasionally buys gifts for me is scum better off dead. A mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night while saying obvious things like “apologies I’ve troubled you” is scum better off dead. The greedy brothers who despite ravenously eyeing the portion that rightfully belonged to me used to divide my part of their bun when my food got spilled are scum better off dead. Stop you *****, being arbitrarily kind towards me. Being kind, it must mean that you think I’m low, that you’re looking down on me. Someone who looks the goddamn down on others, especially someone who looks down family, It’s natural that they would be hated. It’s natural that they’re dead. It’s not my fault. I’ve done nothing wrong. It’s your fault, you you pitypitypity me, treat me like I’m pathetic, and leave me all alone. Have a taste of what it’s like to be made to feel like the most worthless person in the world. Surrounding me should only be those who do not pity me. Those who do pity me should disappear from the world. I hear laughter. You’re looking at me, aren’t you. You looked at me and laughed, didn’t you. What’s so laughable about me. What did you see in me that made you laugh. All of them laughing and laughing. A bunch of powerless scum who are only good at running their mouths. Why does my heart have to break so much because of them. Don’t stand in my way don’t obstruct me don’t pity me I’m not the I’m not the pitiable one, it’s you helpless and ignorant but still with “Greed”! You have to crawl throughout your entire life just to satisfy your incomplete selves, you’re the pitiable greed! I’m different I’m not like that I don’t want anything. The desireless me is better than your incomplete selves. Don’t pity me. The truth is that you’re jealous of me, envious of me, you admire me and because you can’t reach me you’re just running your mouth off. That’s right that must be right it’s obviously right. Wait, wait, just wait. Just stop. Don’t look at me don’t say my name don’t talk about me. Good or bad, just stop it, don’t pay attention to me, ignore me and leave me alone. Even though a complete existence has a heart that should not be able to be trampled on how come the likes of you are so insistent on interacting with me. I cannot comprehend it in the slightest. Both you and I are different people. Even thinking of getting a return by taking risks, no matter how you think about it, could never be reasonable would always be a mistake. You’re sick in the head. Calm down and think about it and you should be able to understand. All humans except me are just floating in a fever. Asking of others, that very fact that it is understandable is meaningless, useless and irresponsible should be easy to understand. It is all a fantasy of yours which you call it love love is friendship and trust what foolish idiocy reproductive activities themselves are the utmost disgusting acts. I don’t understand what it means. For what are you doing this. Whether it’s for being a mother or a child, although it makes a family, even if it is decorated with such words, it will be different from myself, whether that thing dies out or not, what does that have to do with me. If they continue to live when I die, I’ll be over. If they are dead while I live would only mean my continuation. Love and affection only makes it so that people cannot be independent. A person is independent in the first place. Out of concern for those who operate under such delusions, to be looked down by others is foolish and so I found companionship by gathering well looking women, and in order to not be betrayed I ask for only virgins, what more do you want of me. Don’t skip such a selfish act. Infringing on me to this extent, but you still ask whether you can infringe upon me even more? To think you’ve hit this point! To think your thoughts could be so twisted! Inflicting all this upon me, what more could you even ask of me. Just what do I have to do to not be pitied. The most pitiful person in the world, or whatever! There is no way anything said by that a lady plagued with such vulgar “Greed” who wants to to connect with one she li~kes is justified!
Avg Regulus W

Priscilla burning Petelgeuse out of Subaru in her LiM route was funny.

yschcdottzs91.jpg

Last edited:
It's an IF Route where Priscilla camp helps Subaru in Arc 3- things turn out much easier than in the Envy Route.

There's also an IF Route where Reinhard helps out in Arc 2 & Arc 3 and everything becomes comedically easy.

FsDvZGRaYAAzQf6

It's an IF Route where Priscilla camp helps Subaru in Arc 3- things turn out much easier than in the Envy Route.

There's also an IF Route where Reinhard helps out in Arc 2 & Arc 3 and everything becomes comedically easy.

FsDvZGRaYAAzQf6
Man, i wish the game got translated.
Is a Gacha so i probally would't play, but the story looks pretty Fun.

Currently trying to compile miscellaneous abilities (eg. lightning magic), abilities that should be removed for one reason or another (Ram's DP), and writing up new or more detailed explanations for some abilities.

Also thinking of making a split key for Shaula's humanoid and Crimson Scorpion forms, since they're so vastly different, but that's low priority until she does more in the english LN or shows up in S3.

Currently trying to compile miscellaneous abilities (eg. lightning magic), abilities that should be removed for one reason or another (Ram's DP), and writing up new or more detailed explanations for some abilities.

Also thinking of making a split key for Shaula's humanoid and Crimson Scorpion forms, since they're so vastly different, but that's low priority until she does more in the english LN or shows up in S3.
I don't think she will appear much in S3, like they probally gonna do the first trial, and the rest of ARC 6 is going to be in Season 4.

Thought we agree for Shaula to have 2 keys, unless i am missing something, wasn't Scorpion Shaula being contended with by Ley, Julius and Emilia? It's why the Shaula debate even exists, because of that performance against characters who suppose to be far inferior to her.

Oh damn we weren't on the same page then sorry, I didn't think it was agreed on a split key yet.

And they're trustworthy sources too!

Making the Scorpion key seperation now btw, I'll improve it later with an image for Scorpion Shaula & her later abilities (stuff for a future CRT) but for now it'll be good.

Rumors say there will be somewhere between 40-50 episodes.
I not too confident in 50 episodes, since the other seasons are just 25 episodes, but If It is they probally could adapt almost everything.

Like they need to adapt some of the side stories before Arc 5 to explain what is going on, and who are the people on the party, they need to adapt Arc 5 and also Arc 6. If It is 50 episodes they can do, but i am not to sure.

Insiders rumours suggest at least 40 episodes.
Assuming at least 4 episodes are dedicated to adapt each volume that would be ok, but >40 would be better since volumes like 25 are so long.

I not too confident in 50 episodes, since the other seasons are just 25 episodes, but If It is they probally could adapt almost everything.

Like they need to adapt some of the side stories before Arc 5 to explain what is going on, and who are the people on the party, they need to adapt Arc 5 and also Arc 6. If It is 50 episodes they can do, but i am not to sure.
Not necessarily, arc 5 in the LN was set up so that Liliana even for people who didnt bother reading arc 2-3 ss could understand her. Also a lot of trustable sources say it would be 40 to 50 episodes including ice, so i am leaning towards it being true

I dont want to rush anybody if they are busy, but can we get that skill blog finished soon. Almost every person keeps asking the same question

There's no need to rush it, I assume compiling the evidence again isn't the easiest task.

Personally I am more interested in (and more confident in) discussing the internal scaling of this still-ongoing series than focusing on cross-verse debates currently, there's a looot of matches being made right now- most of them with mysterious top-tiers we know little to nothing about.

Still can't believe it took close to 11 years after Reinhard showed it off for the whole "using mana to boost your stats" to get a name. Flow Method lore is still really cool though.
“Sometimes it’s faster to just swoop in and hit them than to use magic, right?”

And, while this not-Spiritual Arts User-like statement was one that ought not be espoused by one such person, the gist of the general attitude towards magic in the Vollachian Empire was more-or-less that.

Though it was a highly misunderstood fact, the kind that had gone unwritten in any books at that, the use of Mana in the human body was not only limited to casting magic.

No small number of martial arts techniques had their foundation in the use of Mana, in the same way it was used in Spirit Arts, Curse Arts, and in the activation of some Meteors.

It was perfectly natural for an elite warrior, especially, to use Mana to strengthen his own body.

Supposing an occasion where one possessing unnatural physical abilities were to be compared to an ordinary person, the trick would lay in the handling of the Mana that circulated within the body――a technique called the Flow Method, which was done consciously.

However――

“Cha-cha-cha-cha!”

With a thump, only one foot touched the ground, and in an instant the distance closed by a dozen meters.

Tracking the figure, from the perspective of a bystander, would seem as if time had been stolen, given its extraordinary body movements. But that was no optical illusion, nor was there present an anomaly in said bystander’s eyes.

The anomaly was none other than the blue-haired boy running through the battlefield.

Following the explanation given immediately before, the boy’s sprinting, which effortlessly transcended human limitations, was without a doubt brought about by the Flow Method. However, there was no caveat to the boy’s young age and sharp good looks; no record of the days spent learning such techniques was present, apparently.

In the world, beings of the sort were seldom seen―― Beings who were born unknowingly exercising the Flow Method, which was even said to be the pinnacle of martial arts, beings that left those shackled by the natural order in the dust. - Arc 7 Chapter 98
The ice sword had been created by Emilia. Therefore, Emilia would not feel the cold, but it might be too cold for Cecilus, who had not created them.

“Come to think of it, Priscilla never said it was cold either, but…”

“Rest assured. I can make up for this inconvenience with the Flow Method, so both myself and the people in the Battalion are fine. Well, I tend to get out of my flow when the Boss and the others are involved, but it’s a fact that I’m especially special for handling it naturally!” - Arc 7 Chapter 104

People keep asking cause you guys keep spamming vs matches.
I want to stop actually, but i probally got a disease that make me look at a character and i think "I wonder if a Re:ZERO character could beat them".

I mostly try doing matches with connections between them, so is not my fault some chars have similiaritys.

Still can't believe it took close to 11 years after Reinhard showed it off for the whole "using mana to boost your stats" to get a name. Flow Method lore is still really cool though.
It was in arc 5. It was just not localized. It was called Ryuhou which is just what deepl spits out.

Back