• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With a distance of 10m what prevents Theresia from just predicting everything, slowing down her perception, and slicing the guy to death?

With a distance of 10m what prevents Theresia from just predicting everything, slowing down her perception, and slicing the guy to death?
He is invulnerable to all damage asidr from one spot in his back
Made the starting distance 30m
Should i give Theresia prior knowledge?

Theresia immediately can grasp an opponent's weak point just by looking at them, she'll instinctively know exactly where to attack.

She'll be able to precog everything he does from the way he breathes, looks, and the air that hangs above him, as well as feeling paths of hostility that tell her how he will attack.

This is a stomp.

Theresia immediately can grasp an opponent's weak point just by looking at them, she'll instinctively know exactly where to attack.

She'll be able to precog everything he does from the way he breathes, looks, and the air that hangs above him, as well as feeling paths of hostility that tell her how he will attack.

This is a stomp.
Not if she cant kill him, he has invulnerability to all attacks

"Wow, my insane senses and supernatural precog/info analysis literally drawn out by the Sword God is telling me that the vulnerable point in his body is his back, around the height where his navel would be."

"Wow, my insane senses and supernatural precog/info analysis literally drawn out by the Sword God is telling me that the vulnerable point in his body is his back, around the height where his navel would be."
sword blessing doesnt tell her the exact point of weakness

It shows white lines/vectors in the air that she only needs to trace with her sword to unquestionably kill her opponent. She will be able to see his weak point, and then trace the Sword God's guidance.

It shows white lines/vectors in the air that she only needs to trace with her sword to unquestionably kill her opponent. She will be able to see his weak point, and then trace the Sword God's guidance.
how do you see his weak point? its specifically stated that he changed his mannerism to make it undetectable for gods, and titans to know his weakness.

They aren't omniscient if they don't know that piece of information.

Also omniscience isn't information analysis.

Percy doesn't seem to have resistance to Theresia just analyzing and predicting where she needs to cut him to kill so yeah she should win pretty easily.

They aren't omniscient if they don't know that piece of information.
well Zeus should know, he can "see everything" from his throne and its been pointed out numerous times that this extends to different planes of reality too like hades
Also omniscience isn't information analysis.

Percy doesn't seem to have resistance to Theresia just analyzing and predicting where she needs to cut him to kill so yeah she should win pretty easily.
wait Theresia can know a persons vulnerable spot just by looking at them? thats...a bit broken now that i think about it, i thought it was only limited to what her opponent would do next?

Also i just realized that PJO probably needs some sort of skill blog too, there is no way Percy doesnt resist something like that. Bro picked up a sword and defeated the god of war in like 2 months, Ares has been fighting for Millenia's so he should have been extremely skilled too

wait Theresia can know a persons vulnerable spot just by looking at them? thats...a bit broken now that i think about it, i thought it was only limited to what her opponent would do next?
Theresia immediately can grasp the opponent's most vulnerable point just by looking at them, she can even tell how much strain their muscles and bones can take.

It is literally on the profile yeah.

She sees lines or trajectory she can follow to kill someone instantly. And she immediately notices weaknesses and weak spots.

Percy doesnt resist something like that. Bro picked up a sword and defeated the god of war in like 2 months, Ares has been fighting for Millenia's so he should have been extremely skilled too
Uh, combat skill doesn't just allow you to resist info analysis like that.

Yeah, nah. If Theresia gets a literal guideline to someone’s weak spot, Percy isn’t gonna be doing too much here, especially when the same move doesn’t work twice. Like, he can match the majority of the skill feats in weaker and less skilled keys by feats or scaling to Jason when he is rusty but he ain’t standing a chance unless he is bloodlusted enough to whip out his bloodbending, something that is mega ooc … as in he did it once, was horrified with himself and refuses to try it even when the world is going to end.

Back