• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Zoro: Shaggy. Saitama: Horni.)

4ba.jpg

They ended up in the large black castle of the Demon King, it being almost impossible to see due to absolutely no natural light slipping into the castle. It was also completely painted black because Belial wanted the extra edge, as he said, and I quote, "What kind of villain would I be if everything I had wasn't black?"

They ended up in the large black castle of the Demon King, it being almost impossible to see due to absolutely no natural light slipping into the castle. It was also completely painted black because Belial wanted the extra edge, as he said, and I quote, "What kind of villain would I be if everything I had wasn't black?"
“What a dreadful place” Lance said. He could barely see beyond his nose. He used Metatron powers to create a small ball of light, which he used to illuminate part of the castle. Enough that he would be able to see where he was going.

“Can you lead us to your master, Demiurge?

Belial sat on his throne, tapping the armrest impatiently. "What did you even do this for? Betray all your loved ones to sit here doing nothing? Nah, you're doing your best, and you're putting in a lot of effort! You are nothing and nothing matters."

"Voices... Voices in my head. They keep telling me things... Contradicting each other, insulting me, or just yelling out gibberish..." Belial thought.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Oh, you and Shalor would've made the cutest couple! When's the wedding?~ KILL THEM ALL, TEAR THEM IN HALF!"

"I've gotten used to it. I feel at ease... While sitting on this throne with these voices swirling in my head, shouting gibberish at me, I feel at the top of the world. I feel invincible up here..." Belial said to himself.

Lance was greeted with Belial's glare as he continuously tapped the armrest on his throne, impatient in hearing what he was here for. "Or am I? God, my head is splitting in half... What am I doing...? Right, paradise. Got to make paradise." Belial thought.

"Speak." He said to Lance.

“Mighty King of Demons! Belial!” Lance said, bowing. He didn’t come here to get executed, so he decided to treat Belial like royalty, to prevent any misunderstandings.

" I have come because I have heard your plans. Your goals seem noble. and I would like to hear more about them"

Lance bowed once more

"Please do me the honor of explaining your plans to me."

Lance froze, but then straightened himself.

"My apologies, let me start again"

"The idea of a paradise sounds wonderful. and I would like to hear more about how you plan to achieve such a lofty goal" Lance said.

"I have already been told that you are a villain, someone who should be stopped, killed even, but I would like to come to my own...informed decision on the matter"

Lance froze, but then straightened himself.

"My apologies, let me start again"

"The idea of a paradise sounds wonderful. and I would like to hear more about how you plan to achieve such a lofty goal" Lance said.

"I have already been told that you are a villain, someone who should be stopped, killed even, but I would like to come to my own...informed decision on the matter"
"Wow, somebody with a brain! We don't get many of those in nightmare land..." Belial said sarcastically.

"I'm impressed, Lance Lafayette. I believed nobody in this world could still engage in rational discourse..." Belial said, jumping down from his throne. He looked very noticeably different. He had no horns and was around 6'8 in height, along with having a far more deep and imposing voice. This was no child.

"I assume you have the general gist of what I hope to accomplish, correct?" Belial asked, "If you don't, I'll sum it up... I want the human species to evolve at a quicker pace, therefore, I'm going to sort of the most promising people from the least promising. That's a basic summary, but it of course goes far deeper than that."

"Indeed" Lance said.

"Logically, your plan makes sense. at least from the general gist, I have heard."

"But I want to go deeper," Lance said, looking at Belial intently.

"My first question is this. How do you define 'promising' when you refer to people? are you looking solely for strong individuals, or is your definition a bit more complex?"
"I said this before to the robot... But strong can be defined in many different ways. It can be in support, defense, or offense. Strength is a broad term, after all." Belial said, "By promising... I mean those with the most potential for growth. Any fighter with a few years of experience can tell something as simple as that." He said.

"What we need isn't just strong fighters though... We need potent healers, and many others with a wide variety of professions and talents to help."

Last edited:
"Yes...if you remove everyone but the best, then human evolution should experience quite a bit of growth, I assume"

"But...how would you gauge this potential? do you have any way to discern someone's potential, aside from accomplishments?" Lance asked.
"I don't know if you noticed Lance, but I am stupidly intelligent... I can tell." Belial said.

"I wanted King Tiger to join me for his spectacular durability... He'd be a great addition to the army, had he not lost his shit."

"I suppose you do possess smarts more than any mere human, myself included," Lance said, stroking his beard.

"what about time? how long do you think it would take for your goals to truly be complete? surely evolution can't happen overnight, even if you removed everyone but the best"
"With a little bit of selective breeding and genetic science... 15 years at most," Belial said.

"With a little bit of selective breeding and genetic science... 15 years at most," Belial said.
Lance looked at Belial, surprise on his face.

"Well, that sounds astounding. a paradise...within my lifetime!" Lance said. he couldn't help but warm up to the idea. but there was one more question he needed to ask. a question he had been avoiding since the beginning.

"and...what will you do with the rest of humanity? the people who lack the potential you seek?" Lance asked. nervousness in his voice. He was afraid of what the demon might say.

Lance looked at Belial, surprise on his face.

"Well, that sounds astounding. a paradise...within my lifetime!" Lance said. he couldn't help but warm up to the idea. but there was one more question he needed to ask. a question he had been avoiding since the beginning.

"and...what will you do with the rest of humanity? the people who lack the potential you seek?" Lance asked. nervousness in his voice. He was afraid of what the demon might say.
"Well..." Belial was cut off by Demiurge.

"Rory isn't matching Kill-Gaia anytime soon, my friend. The world doesn't die if he doesn't, and he isn't anytime soon... It'll most likely take 3 times the amount of time my plan will come into play."

"Well..." Belial was cut off by Demiurge.

"Rory isn't matching Kill-Gaia anytime soon, my friend. The world doesn't die if he doesn't, and he isn't anytime soon... It'll most likely take 3 times the amount of time my plan will come into play."
"Belial," Lance said shakily.

"I don't know what this Apoptosis is, nor what it has to with Rory. but that isn't what this discussion is about."

"What do you plan on doing with all those people?" Lance asked again.

"Belial," Lance said shakily.

"I don't know what this Apoptosis is, nor what it has to with Rory. but that isn't what this discussion is about."

"What do you plan on doing with all those people?" Lance asked again.
"We were interrupted by a rude man, so forgive me for that," Belial said, scratching his head.

"Well, they won't be dying... I'll move those who don't make the cut into a remote location, where they can live in peace. If they resist, I'll knock them out or whatever. If they continue to resist, I'll just continue to force them." He said.

"Killing won't come into play here. Lest that doesn't run by well..."

"We were interrupted by a rude man, so forgive me for that," Belial said, scratching his head.

"Well, they won't be dying... I'll move those who don't make the cut into a remote location, where they can live in peace. If they resist, I'll knock them out or whatever. If they continue to resist, I'll just continue to force them." He said.

"Killing won't come into play here. Lest that doesn't run by well..."
A look of intense relief washed over Lance. he looked almost happy.

"It appears I have greatly misjudged your benevolence, Belial. Me, and many of your companions, were under the impression that you would have killed anyone who you thought was unworthy of your new world."

A look of intense relief washed over Lance. he looked almost happy.

"It appears I have greatly misjudged your benevolence, Belial. Me, and many of your companions, were under the impression that you would have killed anyone who you thought was unworthy of your new world."
"I would only kill the people who can like... Actually stop me." Belial said, shrugging.

"Sure, why not-"

"This body is still incomplete. Your goals will become skewered by insanity! YOU ARE THE DESTROYER! Your efforts will never matter with an incomplete body."

"Get out of my head...!" Belial shouted in his own mind, "I can last with this body! I can last... So quit trying to take my body and just let me use your power." Belial thought.

"...Yes, Lance. You can join." Belial said, gripping his head a bit.

Back