• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David glanced at the man, his eyes still filled with rage. with the desire for revenge.

"Do you know a way?! A way to get stronger?" He gripped the man by the shirt.

"Tell me"
David suddenly felt an axe go into his side, it clearly wasn't by conscious thought, but instinct.

"Im detecting a route that holds some power. Possibly enough to lay damage on Demiurge and Belial. However, there is something or someone near the beginning of it that is radiating a unique power." Shalamanye said

David suddenly felt an axe go into his side, it clearly wasn't by conscious thought, but instinct.

"Im detecting a route that holds some power. Possibly enough to lay damage on Demiurge and Belial. However, there is something or someone near the beginning of it that is radiating a unique power." Shalamanye said
David ignored the pain in his side as the ax sliced into his muscles. he was too far gone to care.

"Take me there!" David said. It was not desperation in David's voice. no, he didn't want power alone. What he wanted...was revenge. he wanted Belial to hurt, wanted him to suffer. and he would do anything to get that chance.

Rory ignored Draedon's comment and stared down at Kiara, who was knocked out cold from Belial's attack. "...You still tried to save him." Rory thought to herself, "Even though you knew what he was planning, you still tried to save him." Rory said out loud.

"...Draedon, is our baby still alive...?"

David ignored the pain in his side as the ax sliced into his muscles. he was too far gone to care.

"Take me there!" David said. It was not desperation in David's voice. no, he didn't want power alone. What he wanted...was revenge. he wanted Belial to hurt, wanted him to suffer. and he would do anything to get that chance.
"It would be suicide alone. Even with the both of us. Calm down. The Tsar chose me to go on this mission for a reason, and I intend to figure out why, but first, we need a team." Shalamanye said

"Reports suggest Yharon and his council are protecting the people they protected before in the tower at the end of creation, with more being flooded in every second. Draedon is already tech support." Shalamanye said with a twinge of sadness in his voice

Also Oprichniki look like this lol
David sighed.

I'll go get Lance then. See if you can gather anybody in the meantime" David said. he opened a portal and teleported back to their castle, where he assumed Lance would be.

In the lab, Rory stared down at the still sleeping Kiara, gently running her hands through her hair. "I need to get to training..." Rory thought to herself, "I can't waste time here. Not that your a waste of time, Kiara..." She turned to leave.

(cringy dialogue of my two OCs below, you can just skip to the end. TL: DR, Lance joins David's group)

Lance was sitting at a table. quietly drinking a cup of tea. his hand shook. causing the tea to spill on the floor as he tried, unsuccessful to drink it. He had spiked the tea with alcohol. in an attempt to further ease his nerves, though it was entirely unsuccessful.

"I'm....a coward..." Lance said aloud, a tear forming in his eyes.

"I put on the front of intelligence and bravery, but I'm no man of honor."

"I left them all to DIE," Lance said, burying his head in his hands.

"Hell yeah, you ******* did!" A deep voice called from the hallway. It was David, who had teleported inside the castle to look for the former Merc.

Lance spit out his drink, and nearly fell over on his chair.

"You....Your Alive!" Lance said, joy and surprise in his voice.

"What..What was that evil feeling? what did you find when you traveled closer to that dreaded aura?" Lance asked

David proceeded to tell Lance what had happened. from when they arrived in the lab, to when Belial had left. he minced no words and described in detail the level of apathy Belial had displayed, as well as their overwhelming power.

"We need your help, Lance. me and one of Ivan's goons are going on a journey to gain more power. enough power to give Belial what he deserves."

David reached his hand out to the man

"So....will you join us? or sit back while that bastard commits genocide?" David said.

Lance hesitated for a long while. he was considering David's plan. While he opposed Belial's plan, he was scared of the boy, terrified even. but...could he really do nothing while an apocalypse occurred? Not only that, but Belial had nearly killed his savior, Kiara, someone to who he owed a great debt of gratitude.

Lance continued to hesitate before taking David's hand.

"I'm with you, King Tiger....." Lance said finally.

David smiled.

"Call me David, if you're on my side, then you should use my real name."

Belial stumbled into the castle that Demiurge had devised, gripping his head.

"It's time. Nah, we've got plenty of time to prepare! The world is crumbling! It's all good. Let's kill them all, yah here!? No, life is precious." Voices swirled within his head.

"Ugh, shut your ******* mouths!!" Belial shouted out, making the castle tremble. The voices then stopped, as if they were scared of him.

"Good. Now for business... No gnats are buzzing in my ears." Belial said, "I've got to gather strong people... I have Demiurge as my strongest general, but I'll probably add some shadow soldiers to the mix." He thought to himself.

"Come out, Mordred." Red mist swirled around Belial's body as the crimson knight of rebellion formed in front of Belial, kneeling before her master in an instant. Her loyalty was without rival.

ExMIQpFVoBEBQM2.jpg

"My King, what is it that you require? Whatever it is, I'll do it perfectly!" Mordred said, "You aren't wearing your armor, Mordred Why is that?" Belial asked, crossing his arms.

"It gets rather stuffy, My King. I only require armor in combat, after all." She said swiftly, "If you wish for me to go into battle, I will draw my blade and adorn my armor. All your enemies shall be cut down!" Mordred's loyalty extended only to Belial.

"I'll need you to gather a few strong people... I have 3 generals. You, Demiurge, and of course Ahzad. I need at least 3 more... I cannot add Gigantomachia. He's just a brute. I need the strongest you can find." Belial asked.

"Any specific criteria, My King?" Mordred asked, wishing to be perfect in her workings.

"As long as they're willing to bow before me and are strong, not really. If they don't wish to submit at first, knock them around until they cry like a baby and bring them to me." Belial said, turning around.

"It'll be done with haste, My King!" Mordred said, smiling as she teleported away. "Now that's settled... I should put on some new clothes." Belial looked down, realizing his previous clothes were far to small for him now. Belial snapped his fingers.

All_For_One_Shigaraki_New_Render.png

"These rags will suffice." He said, "Now, all I need is suboordinates. Not shadows, but real human allies barring those generals... I suggest you take care of that, Demiurge."

"Of course, I have already selected perfect candidates, I will recruit them by any means necessary immediately." Demiurge said
"Awesome," Belial said, smiling. He teleported to wherever his throne was, sitting down as the black halls spread out before him.

"Your power will rend the world into nothing. Create something new! Love is fickle but sweet... Saver it."

Belial winced, "These ******* voices..." Belial thought to himself, "Whatever. We just have to deal with them." Belial glared at the extending dark halls, his eyes dilating.

"I feel like a generic anime villain..."
"Touching. We need you to join to put some sense into Belial, Rory the 6th." Shalamanye said
"How exactly? We know nothing of his abilities and powers now that he's like... this. Besides, what exactly are we going to do?" She asked.

"There are several matters to be dealt with before dealing with Belial. And those are cutting off his resources. We need to increase the power you already have, or he will overwhelm us, whether it be through Demiurge or his shadow army. No notable sources of power outside of those that already exist on the path to his castle have been detected. Impossible to determine what new abilities Belial has." Shalamanye said

"Then I'll do it myself." Rory said, "My sword... The Goddess Cleaver is the best weapon for killing evil beings, especially demons. Yeah, I'm not strong enough, but I'll get strong enough soon..." Rory said, clenching her fists.

"Give me some time... For now, focus your efforts on David and whoever else you've rounded up. I'll get stronger easier if I train on my own."

"I will make sure to try my hardest to protect you. As The Great Tsar once prayed in a church before coming to the dream world." Shalamanye said
"Except I don't pray for forgiveness because I'm a maniac and tortured a bunch of people..." Gabriel said sarcastically, crossing her arms. "I have some stuff to take care of. Just call my name if you have anything you need to tell me and I'll hear it." She said before teleporting away.

Back