• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

(Sorry for not responding all day; had irl shit to do)
"Blow into it if you get caught (⇀‸↼). It will scare those punks away best case, or freeze them for a sec worst case. See it as a panic escape button (>‿◠)✌"
“Is…is that actually a bird head, or does it just look like one?”

"Oh. That's... that's very handy?" Demi seems, rightfully, rather creeped out by the creepy birdhead. The thought of putting her mouth onto it almost made her shudder, but she'd put her mouth on worse.

"Thanks, I guess. Hopefully I won't have to use this, though."
"Whaaaaaaaaat~~~~? Excuuuuse me? ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ. Shes tots adorbs you silly billy (^v^)
(Sorry for not responding all day; had irl shit to do)

“Is…is that actually a bird head, or does it just look like one?”
"Beats me ¯\(ツ)/¯. If it was a actual bird than it must had been a cutiepie o(〃^▽^〃)o"

(I've risen from the grave. Apologies for the delay as I was no-lifing for a few days, and will be back to this now.)

( ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡• )

"Whaaaaaaaaat~~~~? Excuuuuse me? ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ. Shes tots adorbs you silly billy (^v^)
"Yeah... uh... cool. She's very... cute." Demiólke gives her an awkward thumbs up, "I'll just... take that."

She awkwardly takes the bird head and hooks it to her shorts. "So, yeah. You guys just lay low while me and Dak scout... and uh... don't get caught. Or you'll die. Probably."

Back