• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance meanwhile, was still sitting at one of the tables of the castle, deep in thought.

"Metatron....."

"What do you think of this situation?" The man asked, glancing down at his gloves.
"I wholeheartedly agree with the boy's sentiment," Metatron said, having been listening to Belial's speech.

"He desires a world where humanity does not have to be so low on the food chain. Where they are strong enough to once again prosper and reach greater heights. To do so, the strong must step over those weaker than them and take the reigns. I agree with him on that front..." Metatron said.

"I wholeheartedly agree with the boy's sentiment," Metatron said, having been listening to Belial's speech.

"He desires a world where humanity does not have to be so low on the food chain. Where they are strong enough to once again prosper and reach greater heights. To do so, the strong must step over those weaker than them and take the reigns. I agree with him on that front..." Metatron said.
Lance sighed.

"I must admit the argument the boy makes is sound. from a purely logical standpoint, I can't fault the boy for choosing the path he did."

"But, to murder so many innocent people to achieve his goals. doesn't that seem...unacceptable to you?"

Lance sighed.

"I must admit the argument the boy makes is sound. from a purely logical standpoint, I can't fault the boy for choosing the path he did."

"But, to murder so many innocent people to achieve his goals. doesn't that seem...unacceptable to you?"
"What don't know what he plans to do... He never said he would be murdering anybody. All he said was that he would be sorting out the weak to make way from the strong. Nobody ever said he had a murderous approach to doing so, you all simply reacted in a way that would make it seem as such..." Metatron said.

"If he does go down the path of ruin though, I would not accept it."

"What don't know what he plans to do... He never said he would be murdering anybody. All he said was that he would be sorting out the weak to make way from the strong. Nobody ever said he had a murderous approach to doing so, you all simply reacted in a way that would make it seem as such..." Metatron said.

"If he does go down the path of ruin though, I would not accept it."
Lance thought about this.

“would it not be wise to…hear him out then? Perhaps this is one big misunderstanding” Lance said scratching his chin.

“I…I would like to talk to the boy. See if I can learn his true intentions…do you think that would be wise?”

"He proclaimed it was controlled genocide, I think it not being murder is off the table." Draedon said
"Controlled genocide isn't exactly murder, in my book. This honestly isn't a matter of definitions or semantics, just a matter of morality. Would he really be unlawfully killing through this plan, robot mortal?" Metatron asked.

"I'd like to hear him out, if possible."

David began wandering around the castle, opening doors and looking into rooms.

He wanted to talk to Masayoshi & Towa. so he looked around the castle to see if they were inside.
"David!" Masayoshi said, running toward him, "Are you alright? I saw everything that went down..."

She began inspecting him like an overly concerned mother, checking for any injuries he had. She began to heal him, making sure he was alright.

"David!" Masayoshi said, running toward him, "Are you alright? I saw everything that went down..."

She began inspecting him like an overly concerned mother, checking for any injuries he had. She began to heal him, making sure he was alright.
David felt his anger slowly melt away as he saw his wife before him. immediately. He embraced her, hugging her tightly as she healed him.

"it's...nothing...I'm fine honey....."

"I'm just glad you're safe."

"But honestly, I have no desire to argue morality. That is just my view on the situation." Metatron said, "Lance Lafayette, you are my wielder and I have no choice but to follow you. What do you want?"
Lance thought about this for a long time. thinking deeply. he was a murderer. he had killed many people in the past for less noble reasons than a paradise. Could he really argue what Belial was doing was unjust? after all he's done?

"A paradise....that sounds rather nice," Lance said thoughtfully.

"I...I would like to hear the boy out. I want to understand his plan fully...before making any decision" Lance said.

David felt his anger slowly melt away as he saw his wife before him. immediately. He embraced her, hugging her tightly as she healed him.

"it's...nothing...I'm fine honey....."

"I'm just glad you're safe."
"I'm fine...." Masayoshi said, "So, he's gone to the dark side? At this rate, we'll probably be catapulted into the real world again..."

"I'll contact Zonolo," Towa said, "He was one of the 'worthy' candidates, wasn't he?"

Speaking of Zonolo, he was training with his group after a plan was devised to deal with and track down Glacies. They couldn't do it in a conventional sense, but Mira seemed to have come up with an idea. However, they also wanted to be ready so they'd be strong enough to defeat Glacies.

Last edited:
Lance thought about this for a long time. thinking deeply. he was a murderer. he had killed many people in the past for less noble reasons than a paradise. Could he really argue what Belial was doing was unjust? after all he's done?

"A paradise....that sounds rather nice," Lance said thoughtfully.

"I...I would like to hear the boy out. I want to understand his plan fully...before making any decision" Lance said.
"Then move your buttocks, mortal!" Metatron said, "I already know the boy's location. If you want to hear him out as I do, let us go. I will protect you with all of my might."

"I'm fine...." Masayoshi said, "So, he's gone to the dark side? At this rate, we'll probably be catapulted into the real world again..."

"I'll contact Zonolo," Towa said, "He was one of the 'worthy' candidates, wasn't he?"
David stiffened. right, he couldn't get distracted. they had business to take care of.

"Yeah, Belial has ******* betrayed us. and we're planning on stopping him" David said, his anger at Belial manifesting once more.

"Zonolo would be a welcome ally, and so would you two."

"Belial right now...is strong. really strong. I don't want you to have to fight him...but we will need all the help we can get."

"Then move your buttocks, mortal!" Metatron said, "I already know the boy's location. If you want to hear him out as I do, let us go. I will protect you with all of my might."
Lance nodded.

"I suppose I must decline my invitation from King Tiger then. I do hope he is not offended." Lance said, standing up.

"Lead the way Metatron"

Lance pulled out a smoke bomb, and dropped it on the ground, teleporting away as he did so, before flying towards Belial Castle.

Lance nodded.

"I suppose I must decline my invitation from King Tiger then. I do hope he is not offended." Lance said, standing up.

"Lead the way Metatron"

Lance pulled out a smoke bomb, and dropped it on the ground, teleporting away as he did so, before flying towards Belial Castle.
"You mean the mentally challenged manchild? Who cares?" Metatron said.

Demiurge intercepted Lance and Metatron about mid way to the castle, a same sadistic smile on his face as usual

"Tell me, what do you come here for O Seraphim?" Demiurge asked
"To simply speak to your lord, freak." Metatron said, "My wielder has decided he wishes to hear him out in his plans instead of screaming like an enraged lunatic, even if it was warranted..."

"You mean the mentally challenged manchild? Who cares?" Metatron said.
((Damn lmao))

Lance shrugged.

"I guess I don't have to tell him my decision. I can't imagine it would be a...productive conversation. The man is too bullheaded to listen to reason I'm afraid"

Demiurge intercepted Lance and Metatron about mid way to the castle, a same sadistic smile on his face as usual

"Tell me, what do you come here for O Seraphim?" Demiurge asked
"We seek an audience with your master" Lance said, looking at the demon nervously.

"I would like to...hear out his plan"

"He cannot kill you while we are bonded, mortal. Not if I have anything to say about it. I'm sure his lord isn't so much of a lunatic he would murder you for disagreeing respectfully with him... RESPECTFULLY." Metatron said.
"Y-yes, of course. Quite right Metatron. if do disagree with him, I will let him know in a respectful manner. Only a fool would do otherwise when dealing with a man so powerful" Lance said.

"I'm afraid that if you do not join us, I have no reason to let you live, especially since your so close to him right then and there." Demiurge said, motioning to the portal
Lance nodded at the demon words.

"I understand, sir" Lance said, before entering the portal.

Back