• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“why…WHY” King Tiger looked at the sight before him in horror.

“those dreamers didn’t deserve that….they didn’t deserve any of this..” King Tiger said, tears rolling down his cheeks as he heard the ripping of flesh and saw that carnage that had been created.

He knew he couldn’t approach the being. The Miasma would kill him quickly, if it could damage Lucifer to such an extent. This made him feel extremely helpless, unable to do anything but watch as the dreamers were further tortured.

“I’m…going to kill her” King Tiger said, his blood boiling.

“why…WHY” King Tiger looked at the sight before him in horror.

“those dreamers didn’t deserve that….they didn’t deserve any of this..” King Tiger said, tears rolling down his cheeks as he heard the ripping of flesh and saw that carnage that had been created.

He knew he couldn’t approach the being. The Miasma would kill him quickly, if it could damage Lucifer to such an extent. This made him feel extremely helpless, unable to do anything but watch as the dreamers were further tortured.

“I’m…going to kill her” King Tiger said, his blood boiling.
"She isn't doing this willingly... It's that curse swirling within her body." Lilliana said as her injuries slowly began to heal, slowly but surely. "It won't allow her to be purified. It also won't allow her to die."

The crimson energy wings flapped slowly, the girl's throat convulsing as she let out more words that she shouldn't have been able to, "R- o..r.. . .y .?" Belial got onto his feet, looking up at her, unphased by the events that just unfolded.

"Is that who you are? Are you my mother? If that's the case, what exactly happened?"

"Seems that plan is a bust." Lucifer casually said, walking out to Yharim's side as The Old Man appeared and "cut" rory in half, causing her to fall to the ground. The Old Man was standing with a cane in both hands just outside the Ether's radius, and before even Belial could speak the Old Man spoke himself

"I did not kill Rory's connection to life, but her misbegotten connection to the curse. Thou must find your own way."

"What are you?" Lucifer inquired as the Old Man disappeared as soon as he showed up, if the Old Man did hear, it was clear he had no intention of answering, but an echo of the past echoed in Seth's mind... "Extol not the pained one."

Whether or not it was rebuilt, the influence of the Light God wouldn't be allowed to reach this place now.
(Dunno whether or not reap saw this lol.)

Rory's upper half fell to the ground as black acid poured from her, replacing her blood. "Â̶̠̪͠H̸̳̾̉Ḧ̸͕̩́͆H̶͓̊H̷͋͜͜H̵̡̫̓͝Ȟ̶͈̉H̴͍̀̀!!!" Her screams filled the area as she began to slam her head onto the ground, shards of her mask and her skull breaking off as she was filled with pain.

This continued until the crimson energy wings retracted into her body, her wounds beginning to heal. While her connection was not nearly severed or destroyed, it was weakened to the point she could maintain her sanity.

"..." She looked into the sky as she tore off the mask that covered her eyes, a chilling air released from her mouth as she slowly breathed. "Mother...?" Belial said as he walked towards the girl, causing her to look down on him with soft scorn.

"Disgusting." With a simple wave of her hand, she slapped Belial in the face, sending him flying backward. She bent her neck, cracking it to stretch it out. "You people... Who are you? I do not know you." She said, not displaying a hint of sympathy or emotion in her eyes.

(I'm assuming she's gonna stay like this? I'm excited to see how you top this with your next overly haxxed op character because I'm sure that's gonna happen eventually)

"We're your friends Rory. We're here to help you with... this." Horus said

"Speak for yourself." Ahriman said as billions of beams fired from his palm. Each of them hit the ground around her, causing it to collapse and send Rory plummeting below as he reformed the ground immediately. "Welp that's gonna work for up to... 10 seconds."

(I'm assuming she's gonna stay like this? I'm excited to see how you top this with your next overly haxxed op character because I'm sure that's gonna happen eventually)
(This joke no longer works because the characters I've made recently aren't that haxxed at all nor has anybody gotten any more abilities for a while :/

(I'm assuming she's gonna stay like this?)
(Also, no, she'll change back, but that will be a long way from now.)

"We're your friends Rory. We're here to help you with... this." Horus said

"Speak for yourself." Ahriman said as billions of beams fired from his palm. Each of them hit the ground around her, causing it to collapse and send Rory plummeting below as he reformed the ground immediately. "Welp that's gonna work for up to... 10 seconds."
"Friends, huh?" Rory walked through the barrage of blasts, unharmed. The only signs of even remote damage being some smoke that was coming off of her armor, but that didn't indicate much.

"My name is indeed Rory. That much.. That much I know. But I have never met you. You must be mistaking me for somebody else." Ahriman could feel his head removed from his neck as Rory tore it off, crushing it as if it belonged to an ant.

"Yes, this feeling... My purpose..." She said as the mush that was previously Ahriman's head slipped through her hands as she looked down.

Ahriman regenerated soon enough "Welp. That's not good," Ahriman said as he started to teleport around Rory, in random patterns each time "Can't catch what you can't read"

"Stop antagonizing her!" Horus said "We haven't. We know who you are, we've met before, you've just forgotten. Try and remember."

((I desperately want to add more powers to King Tiger so he can stop getting stomped lol))

“What the hell Rory?” King Tiger said. Stepping in front Rory.

“What’s going on?? First your acting strange in the bar, then, you show up and start killing everything, now your gonna act like you don’t even know us?”

king Tiger walked foward, and used his only remaining arm, he grabbed Rory by the collar, hoisting her upwards.

“We need an explanation, now”

“What the hell Rory?” King Tiger said. Stepping in front Rory.

“What’s going on?? First your acting strange in the bar, then, you show up and start killing everything, now your gonna act like you don’t even know us?”

king Tiger walked foward, and used his only remaining arm, he grabbed Rory by the collar, hoisting her upwards.

“We need an explanation, now”
"Are you perhaps deaf? I have never met you." Rory said as he prepared to cleave King Tiger into pieces, but there was a problem that prevented her from releasing the necessary energy.

"Huh. It seems the Ether in the air isn't nearly as potent as it was before... Performing a small Ether Burst would be rather difficult now."

“And did you perhaps hit your head or somethin?” King Tiger said, tossing Rory away from him, realizing that she had come close to killing him.

“Cmon your Rory the 6th! Leader of the harmonists, we’ve fought together to save the Dream world a bunch of times! How the hell did you forget all that!?”
"This is the last time I will say it... I do not know who this Rory the 6th is. I do not ride with Harmony, nor do I ride with Monarchy." Crimson energy wings sprouted from her back, along with a mixture of blood and bone.

"Perhaps it is our similar names that cause you confusion. I am Rory the 7th." Belial spoke up immediately, "Bullshit. You know who you are! You've protected the Dream World for nearly a century!" Rory tilted her head at this.

"How long do you plan to pester me you bugs?" She would've attacked them had her head not manifested a sharp pain. "Oh my.. Is your ability to cause migraines?" Memories... Memories that shouldn't have been in her head began surfacing..

"Is another one of your abilities to play mind games!?" The wings sprouted even more freely, becoming larger than ever. "I require more Ether." Rory appeared in front of Ahriman, grabbing him by the neck.

"The negative emotions you display towards the large armored man will make an excellent source of energy." He could feel his power slowly fade away, his negative emotions being turned into energy to fuel the dark knightness. And soon, he was left powerless. Well, not powerless, but so weak he couldn't do anything to harm Horus.

Dark energy swirled around her body, "Not nearly enough... I require more." She threw Ahriman at Horus. "These fake memories disgust me beyond belief." Rory flew into space, the shockwave from her flight leaving a crater of vaporized stone from the heat her wings released.

"M-mother... GOD DAMNIT!!!" Belial struck the ground, merely increasing the size of the crater.

"Ah... ****..." Ahriman said, feeling immensely weakened by what Rory did. Horus simply got up and brushed himself off. Ahriman on the other hand, tried to teleport but it failed instead. "God. This sucks. You think this is permanent?"

"Hopefully it is." Horus said jokingly

"**** you" Ahriman said as he gave him the bird

"You remember Urial right? The guy who got axed by this big guy?" Ahriman said as he pointed at Horus who was walking towards the ruins of Yharim's fortress "Well that guy was my father. You of all people, especially now, should know what it feels like to lose a parent. So you could say I have a little bit of beef, just a tiny bit"

"Calm down. You kind of look like you're going to explode or something. But fair enough, guess it was kind of just Urial..." Ahriman said, "Well either way, you think this is permanent or do I just have to wait a few minutes before I'm fine again?"

"This is the last time I will say it... I do not know who this Rory the 6th is. I do not ride with Harmony, nor do I ride with Monarchy." Crimson energy wings sprouted from her back, along with a mixture of blood and bone.

"Perhaps it is our similar names that cause you confusion. I am Rory the 7th." Belial spoke up immediately, "Bullshit. You know who you are! You've protected the Dream World for nearly a century!" Rory tilted her head at this.

"How long do you plan to pester me you bugs?" She would've attacked them had her head not manifested a sharp pain. "Oh my.. Is your ability to cause migraines?" Memories... Memories that shouldn't have been in her head began surfacing..

"Is another one of your abilities to play mind games!?" The wings sprouted even more freely, becoming larger than ever. "I require more Ether." Rory appeared in front of Ahriman, grabbing him by the neck.

"The negative emotions you display towards the large armored man will make an excellent source of energy." He could feel his power slowly fade away, his negative emotions being turned into energy to fuel the dark knightness. And soon, he was left powerless. Well, not powerless, but so weak he couldn't do anything to harm Horus.

Dark energy swirled around her body, "Not nearly enough... I require more." She threw Ahriman at Horus. "These fake memories disgust me beyond belief." Rory flew into space, the shockwave from her flight leaving a crater of vaporized stone from the heat her wings released.

"M-mother... GOD DAMNIT!!!" Belial struck the ground, merely increasing the size of the crater.
““Rory the…seventh?” King Tiger said, bewildered.

“So she even changed her own title” King Tiger said, a feeling of dread overtaking him.

“and what the hell did she mean when she said she ‘required more’, does she plan on draining more people like she did Ahriman?”

"Calm down. You kind of look like you're going to explode or something. But fair enough, guess it was kind of just Urial..." Ahriman said, "Well either way, you think this is permanent or do I just have to wait a few minutes before I'm fine again?"
"Calm down? Calm down!?" Belial paced back and forth as he bit his thumbnail on his only remaining arm, "How the hell can I calm down...? How about you calm down!?" Belial yelled out.

"Okay, you're freaking out. Just try and think of something happy or something.... man I suck at this. Tiger, you seem like the most morally sound person here, try and help him before he blows up the Dream World or something in a panic." Ahriman said, somewhat concerned

King Tiger sighed, and placed his remaining hand on Belial shoulder. In truth, he was freaking out as well.

“I know how you feel Belial, but freaking out won’t do anything right now” king Tiger said in an even tone.

“we need to focus on how to return her to normal. That Ether substance still seams to be inside her body, that could be why she no longer remembers us. Perhaps we should try and purge more of it from her body….somehow”

"I...." Belial slowly calmed himself, his muscles losing their tension as he looked into the air and then back to King Tiger. "Your right. We need to find a way to change her back completely somehow. There are a few problems with that..."

Belial sat down on a rock, "The first problem is this.... She's strong. Absurdly so. She has mother's insane skill along with her physical strength and more. Physically, only Valdagyðja can hope to contend with her." Belial said.

Back