• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...I could break down how much of a horrible character you are in literally 10 seconds but I'm frustrated and we have worse things to worry about." A crack in reality began to form, electricity coating the area.

The electricity darkened and became a more brutal discharge, the female warrior prying through dimensions with her bare hands.. She jumped out of the crack, landing, which followed with her instantly walking towards the group.

"...." She said nothing, black tar oozing from her mouth. "Please, wait! What are you...?" The warrior stopped, the sound of her blade dragging against the ground fading away. "Tell me, what the hell are you? You are impossibly strong, and your fighting style is so familiar it hurts. So, what are you?"

"..." She tilted her head as he hands twitched. "W-" She let out a small sound, her mouth slowly opening. Very slowly. It was like something was forcefully keeping it closed. "Wh-" She soon opened her mouth, revealing that the inside of her mouth was covered in black tar that kept it shut.

“what the hell?!” King Tiger said, jumping to his feet.

“that black substance….doesn’t it look kinda…off? Maybe it’s a weak point or something”

To test his theory, King Tiger rushed foward, clasping his remaining hand, he creating a tiny black hole, before pushing it foward at top speed towards the women’s mouth, an an attempt to absorb the strange substance.

“what the hell?!” King Tiger said, jumping to his feet.

“that black substance….doesn’t it look kinda…off? Maybe it’s a weak point or something”

To test his theory, King Tiger rushed foward, clasping his remaining hand, he creating a tiny black hole, before pushing it foward at top speed towards the women’s mouth, an an attempt to absorb the strange substance.
"Wh- Ah.. Khkk.." The woman held her throat, her body trembling as King Tiger's attack came towards her. She desperately tried to form words, her throat convulsing as the black tar in her mouth festered.

As the Black Hole came towards her mouth, she slammed her teeth against each other as the Black Hole was dispelled as if she was eating the phenomena.
"Let's see." he said absorbing the black substance.

"I rose from the evils of humanity let's see how the substance fare." he said.
The female warrior dashed forward, delivering a punch to Seth's face which knocked out almost all of his teeth and knocked him back. She clearly didn't want anybody to be near her as she attempted to rid herself of the black tar.

"Let me help you get rid of this woman. Don't be so antognositic." he said regenerating his teeth.

"Let's do this again." he said absorbing the tar once more.

"Activate Domain of Fraud." he said activating his domain. This was the improved version of theft allowing him to use in on a massive scale instead of individualy.

"This should be faster." he said absorbing the tar faster than ever.

"What do you want to do? I've got no interest in ordering you around. In fact, you being subservient is rather boring. So tell me, what do you want to do right now? What is your desire?" Kill-Gaia's voice rang through the void as he danced around.

"Cmon, what is your craving!? What do you want!?"
"Hmmm.... We want you to train us to be stronger..." Masayoshi said.

"Yes, I'm sure someone as skilled as yourself would have a lot to offer us," Towa added on.

"And you know, if we were stronger..."

"We could prevent the others from interfering with whatever you had planned for Rory..."

"Unless you want them to interfere..."

"Then in that case, us being stronger would merely make it more exciting..."

"So what do you say?" They asked in unison.

King Tiger, in an attempt to support Seths attack, ran towards the women and delivered a series of punches towards the women’s stomach.

whatever the being was, he noticed that liquid substance had been festering and shifting inside her mouth. Almost as if she wanted to…remove it? King Tiger couldn’t be sure. Perhaps the liquid was some kind of parasite, infecting the women similar to how the madness had infected the dreamers. Regardless, for lack of better options, he figured that removing the black tar should at least do something. Killing her conventionally would be impossible in his current state.

"Hmmm.... We want you to train us to be stronger..." Masayoshi said.

"Yes, I'm sure someone as skilled as yourself would have a lot to offer us," Towa added on.

"And you know, if we were stronger..."

"We could prevent the others from interfering with whatever you had planned for Rory..."

"Unless you want them to interfere..."

"Then in that case, us being stronger would merely make it more exciting..."

"So what do you say?" They asked in unison.
"My plans for Rory, huh?" Kill-Gaia stared deeply into Masayoshi and Towa's soul, his eyes piercing whatever protections they had. He tilted his head, "Strength... It's good to have. Fine, I'll train you."

"
You can negotiate. I like that. I'll train you until comparing your current self to yourself after would be like comparing an atom to a universe." He ran his finger across Masayoshi's cheek, creating a cut on her cheek, doing the same for Towa...

"We'll start in 20 zeptoseconds."

Before the Goddess of Power could continue on with her drunken ramblings, a feeling of dread began to surround her entire body... Not meant to make her afraid, but to alert Valdagyðja of her power.

The warrior lunged towards the Goddess with malice that seeped into her blade as if the warrior thought she was in the greatest war of a lifetime, and she was a soldier doing her duty. Destroy the enemy.

download.gif

More violent energy coated her blade, creating a burst of chaos that increased her attack power to unfathomable heights, which launched the Goddess of Power into space and through many planets, leaving a large gash on her practically invincible and divine stomach.
(Fun fact: the image I used as the faceclaim for Val actually has a scar like the one you're describing. So that's perfect.)

The attack practically knocked the sobriety into Val as she went flying through the planets. She looked down at the gash not with a look of dread, but with confusion, and then joy.

"HAHAHAHA! I was injured! Truly you must be an adversary worth my interest!" She said ecstatically, "Though, perhaps I should test whether or not this is your limit...."

Now aware of the speed her foe exhibited, the Goddess darted back to the battlefield in a single leap, a smile on her face the entire time. This must have been who she was waiting for. In excitement, she gripped her kanabo as a reddish lightning even darker in color than the violent energy of her foe surrounded it. With a smile, she swung at her foe, now being aware of her enemy's speed and preparing herself to react accordingly.

"Thank you for knocking the ale out of me... Now I can truly experience this glorious battle to the fullest!"

"Do you have any better ideas besides letting her struggle in vain?" Lucifer asked Yharim

"No."

Lucifer summoned a key, a long stretch of black metal with ornate decoration, the aura it gave off scared everyone there, except for Lucifer, who grabbed it with one hand.

The following description is disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.​

Lucifer's eyes turned purple, the horrific scent of death suddenly overpowered the air, and all signs of light left Lucifer's body. The mutations were brought back to life as normal dreamers and passively transformed, their bodies tearing themselves apart inside out and their guts splattering the ground, before transforming and dying again, having their bodies either torn apart or choked to death by an unseen force, cries for help echoing through the air, as if afterthoughts to the carnage.

Lucifer slowly brought the key to his side, it as long as he was tall, and his "neck" snapped, the bones cracking and breaking, turning his head upside down. A loud, distorted woman's scream echoed out of the gaping purple maw he called a mouth, and he finally spoke in a far more distorted version of his voice

"I... will... remove... the... corruption... move... now..." Lucifer began twitching and shambling forward, the wet sound of flesh and bone tearing apart and reconstituting constantly, the screams echoing becoming louder as Lucifer got closer to Rory, readying a "strike" with the key when he was but 20 meters off and approaching at 1 meter a second.

(Did ya like that? I hope not. I'm wondering what kind of drugs I'm on to have written that and just shrugged it off like its a Saturday afternoon)

"My plans for Rory, huh?" Kill-Gaia stared deeply into Masayoshi and Towa's soul, his eyes piercing whatever protections they had. He tilted his head, "Strength... It's good to have. Fine, I'll train you."

"
You can negotiate. I like that. I'll train you until comparing your current self to yourself after would be like comparing an atom to a universe." He ran his finger across Masayoshi's cheek, creating a cut on her cheek, doing the same for Towa...

"We'll start in 20 zeptoseconds."
"Thank you," Masayoshi and Towa said, bowing respectfully. They had no idea what the cuts on the cheeks were about, but it clearly meant something. They just couldn't figure it out...

“God DAMN it Lucifer” King Tiger shouted, a mixture of disgust and anger in his voice as he heard the cries of the resurrected dreamers as Lucifer slaughtered them. He had no idea what the foul being was planning, but seeing the dreamers tortured even after their death made his blood boil. He would have attacked Lucifer right then and their, had they not been dealing with a greater threat.

The female warrior's body began to release a soft screeching sound as the Black Tar in her mouth slowly began to pour from her esophagus as if she was puking out what she would call guts onto the floor, forming a puddle of darkness below her body that like acid, melted through the floor.

A dark red mist formed around her body as Lucifer approached, almost like a disease. A miasma it was, it spread through the air, through the space and reality the planet was covered with a deadly miasma that repelled everybody away from her.

She stumbled, unable to keep her balance as the miasma turned from red to purple to black to a variety of different dark colors that forced the warrior to hold her throat in intense pain.

"Th- That... Is no ordinary curse or chaos." Lilliana held her throat, her healing being halted from the warrior's abilities. "I didn't think I'd ever see it again... That thing.. We all need to run. Now." Belial turned to Lilliana. "What do you mean? What is it?"

Lilliana looked down, beads of sweat rolling down her face as she slowly opened her mouth.

"What you are all looking at is Ether."

''Isn`t that the celestial element rumored to make up the divine realms.'' he asked.
"Absolutely not. In fact, it's the exact opposite." Lilliana said as blood poured from her mouth, the miasma that seeped from the warrior forming a barrier around her body that would protect her as she continued to choke and gag on the gas that she had created.

The female warrior's body began to release a soft screeching sound as the Black Tar in her mouth slowly began to pour from her esophagus as if she was puking out what she would call guts onto the floor, forming a puddle of darkness below her body that like acid, melted through the floor.

A dark red mist formed around her body as Lucifer approached, almost like a disease. A miasma it was, it spread through the air, through the space and reality the planet was covered with a deadly miasma that repelled everybody away from her.

She stumbled, unable to keep her balance as the miasma turned from red to purple to black to a variety of different dark colors that forced the warrior to hold her throat in intense pain.

"Th- That... Is no ordinary curse or chaos." Lilliana held her throat, her healing being halted from the warrior's abilities. "I didn't think I'd ever see it again... That thing.. We all need to run. Now." Belial turned to Lilliana. "What do you mean? What is it?"

Lilliana looked down, beads of sweat rolling down her face as she slowly opened her mouth.

"What you are all looking at is Ether."
"This Ether you speak of... Is quite odd... But I want to face this foe regardless..." The Goddess of Power responded.

"I... How do I even describe it? It's like..." Lilliana began to cough, not because of her wound to her throat, but because the very action of attempting to speak of the substance made her convulse grossly.

"Ether is the greatest evil in existence. I couldn't describe it with words. Violence, thievary, war and murder, rape and sex, chaos and destruction, nothingness. It is no divinity that I could tell you about."

Lilliana, despite her immense efforts, fell to her knees and began puking out a mixture of blood and puke as her stomach convulsed and her eyes turned to bloodshot.

"It shouldn't exist. It is the greatest curse in the multiverse, and I thought there was no negative energy strong enough to birth such a disgusting thing in this world any more."

(Guys, when I'm doing important exposition, calm your **** and wait like 3 minutes lol.)

''Thats what nether is about. The ones who named it should have choosen something different ether gives of something divine and powerful.'' he said.

''Anyway lets see how much of it i can get.'' he said still absorbing the ether and mutations from the girl and dreamers.

''This is the moment i either die or make the best of the situtation .'' he said thinking about what belial said about their being no roles only situtation

Lucifer was officially completely surrounded by the Ether, nothing even coming close to stalling him as he raised him arm to strike at Rory, but before he did he stopped possessing his Apostle, making another one to stay around
(You may wanna reevaluate how potent Ether is right now lol.)

Lucifer was indeed surrounded by the multiversal poison that was Ether, but before he could strike the girl... His arm flew off. His arm flew into the air, the deadly miasma that seeped from the warrior's very being coiling around the severed limb. The arm that originally belonged to the almighty imp began to fester... It boiled and bubbled, the skin that covered the muscle of the arm began to develop scabs and pimples that secreted an acidic pus, the blood and flesh mixing with the substance and falling to the ground as the miasma continued to coil around the Apostle's body.

His arm could no longer be called an arm. And soon his body wouldn't be called anything but a mutilated carcass. Tentacles that were almost like ribbon sprouted from the girl's body, each protrusion covered in pieces of various internal organs, as if the substance was feeding off her very body.. They not only wrapped around Lucifer but the girl as well. The Apostle was slowly but surely pried open on various areas of their body, the chest, their eyes, the anus, along with the jaw.

He was left with nothing but gaping holes all over his body as said holes festered themselves as if the body was rotting at an incredibly fast pace. But it was also as if the Apostle was infected with a disease that tore them apart at a level that couldn't be described by quantum or atomic. The girl slowly walked over to the body... Her chest beating rapidly. As if something was trying to get out of her.

A scream of pain and horror was released from the girl as her back sprouted out a beam of crimson energy, her spine along with various other vital organs launching themselves out of her. Her scream now turned into a shriek, a sound which was replaced by a second beam of energy that tore out of her chest, her ribcage being pried open. The second beam tore through her torso, evaporating and vaporizing a large portion of her armor and body as it also shifted to her back.

Her body then began to put itself back together, with her bones, organs, blood, armor, all of it began to repair itself, the wings of crimson energy she had formed lifted her up into the air along with the Apostle, which wasn't regenerating or coming back any time soon. The body of the dead Apostle simply corroded and died, turning into a bubbling puddle of blood and pus. Whether or not it was rebuilt, the influence of the Light God wouldn't be allowed to reach this place now.

As she held herself up in the air, the mutated humans began to slowly rise from the ground as mere skeletons, no organs or flesh at all, nor was there muscle. But... Some of them did have a physical body. That was all it took to make it begin. Whether it was by biting, tearing, scratching, or whatever, the mutated humans began to rip each other apart for those who had a physical body. Organs and bones, eyeballs and muscles, they all attempted to steal each other's body's.

The female warrior looked down on the carnage that she created, the mask that covered her eyes beginning to crack, revealing one of her eyes that was coated in a yellow hue. She began to speak, forcefully tearing out the Black Tar along with some loose flesh.

"I.. I- Wh. . o.. A- m.. I. .?"

Back