• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“Theirs something aside from strength going on here though…” King Tiger said

“did you guys see how she absorbed Ahriman energy? It’s possible that she may well try to do that with other beings to further increase her power. It would probably be a good idea to catch her ASAP before that happens, assuming that’s her goal”

“one things for sure. As she is now, she’s a definite threat to the Dream World. We need to deal with her somehow”

“If she does find beings like that, we should try and get to them first. Once she reaches them, they’re gonna be drained and end up just as weak as I am right now. Though I doubt that is her ultimate plan, to just steal a ton of people’s power.”

“Theirs something aside from strength going on here though…” King Tiger said

“did you guys see how she absorbed Ahriman energy? It’s possible that she may well try to do that with other beings to further increase her power. It would probably be a good idea to catch her ASAP before that happens, assuming that’s her goal”

“one things for sure. As she is now, she’s a definite threat to the Dream World. We need to deal with her somehow”
"Negative emotions..." Belial got up from the ground, "Holy shit." Belial ruffled his air, his eyes widening. "Think about it. Ahriman ******* hates Horus. Ether is the greatest curse in existence..." Lilliana walked up behind Belial.

"Negativity makes it stronger. If she wanted to, she could be destroying solar systems or galaxies, causing mass destruction and turning that into more Ether as we're talking about it." Lilliana said.

King Tiger jumped upwards.

“if that’s her goal we need to stop her, NOW. The dream world is already in shambles as It is, if she plans to go around destroying entire galaxies worth of people then we need to intervene!”
"Nobody disagrees with that, muscle man," Belial said.
“So what we just act positive around her and weaken her and the Ether?” Ahriman asked
"Positivity from a few people isn't going to do much, probably. Chaos stems from things like murder, war, disease, and much more, if it's happening somewhere she'll get stronger." Lilliana said.
Yharim left and unearthed a still unconscious Shalor in the rubble and simply brought him over and set him down beside Belial, the burns clear on his body, but no other visible wounds

"We need a plan." Yharon said
Belial looked at Shalor's burns and then looked at his own wounds. He smirked a bit, placing his hand on Shalor's head. "Ahzad." The dark daemon appeared before his master. "Yes, My Lord."

Belial issued an order, "Treat Shalor immediately. I want it done with haste." Ahzad nodded, "Of course. But, My Lord, what about your wounds? They are significantly worse." Belial shook his head, "I don't care. He is my best friend, and I desire him fixed." Ahzad nodded, "Yes, I understand... But I suggest you put your full attention into healing your body." Belial flicked Ahzad on the forehead.

"Go." Ahzad twitched slightly, picking up Shalor bridal style. "Yes, My Lord." Ahzad disappeared with Shalor in his arms, taking him to Belial's castle to treat his wounds.

In a few minutes, Shalor's burns were completely healed. "There, you are healed. If you still feel discomfort or pain, let me know before you leave." Ahzad said before handing Shalor a juice box.

"Do not worry my master, boy. He cares for you to an extreme degree. If your death was to occur, his rage and sadness would never be quelled."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belial turned to King Tiger and Horus, "I need some of your blood. Both of you were touched by the miasma my mother created, it'll be far easier to track her down." Belial said to them both.

"Thanks." He thanked both Horus and King Tiger as he manifested a large bowl that was filled with blood rather quickly. "I'll work a ritual to track her down," Belial added a multitude of mystical ingredients, their nature seeming to be from another dimension.

"Δείξε μου το άγνωστο.​

Show me the unknown.

Belial said the magic words, the Blood crackling like there were fireworks inside of it, generating an image within the pool of blood touched by the evil of the Ether's miasma.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Not gory, but it may be particularly disturbing so gonna put a spoiler.)
"Ether Burst." A beam of crimson energy was launched itself through space itself, turning multiple multiple galaxies into nothing but stardust as the plasma that was born from the heat of the knightess' blade destroyed everything in its path.

"M-mommy... Why is that lady destroying everything...?" A child held onto his mother on a chunk of a planet that somehow survived the blast... It was most likely slightly more durable than the rest. "I don't know, honey... But it's gonna be fine. As long as she doesn't notice us.." The child trembled in fear.

"Mommy, I'm scared... Mommy?" The woman's head flew off her body, a geyser of blood shooting into the space as the child's eyes widened. He clung to the body as it flopped down, floating in the empty void that was space.

"...Ah.. Ha.. Mommy.. AH- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The child immediately turned away as tears rapidly poured from their eyes, the clacking of steel armor approaching him as he turned to Rory..

"Why.. Why did you do this!? To her!? TO EVERYBODY!?" Rory stared deeply into the child's eyes, slowly kneeling down to him, her icy breath causing him to shiver violently. "Tell me... Are you afraid?" She said to him, which caused him to choke up.

"Do you hate me?" She ran her hands gently through his hair, cupping his cheek in her hand as she awaited the answer. It was if she herself was a mother, but, he could still feel the animosity, the dread, he could still feel it.. "Hate.." The child knocked her hand away, only because she allowed him to though.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" In his rage, he attempted to punch her, but.. Before his fist could even land a hit on her, before he could react, her blade had already been shoved through his neck. "Good." She licked her lips.

"Hate me. Hate me more. That negativity.. This feeling of hatred that permeates your mind, it is the best possible offering to me." She removed her blade as the child fell to the ground. Chaotic energy swirled around Rory as the child's life slipped away, his rage having never been quelled..

Belial ended the ritual as soon as the event ended, "....She's a few billion light-years away. Her exact location is unknown, but I have a rough outline." Belial said, a grimace present in his voice.

"First off, don't call my mother a ******* psychopath, she's being controlled. We need to remember that." Belial said as he glared at King Tiger for calling Rory a bastard and a psycho. "Second off, the angrier you get and the more you hate her, the stronger she'll get. We need to keep our emotions under control."

"If Rory friend is being controlled and only positivity will make it better... then leave it to me! For Vulcan will make it better!" Vulcan shouted
Ahzad grabbed Shalor before he hit the ground, "Does your species get physical concussions normally?" He asked.
"I'm half human, I've never known Relanak to get a concussion, but a good enough hit to a humans head will give them a concussion, so I don't know." Shalor responded

"First off, don't call my mother a ******* psychopath, she's being controlled. We need to remember that." Belial said as he glared at King Tiger for calling Rory a bastard and a psycho. "Second off, the angrier you get and the more you hate her, the stronger she'll get. We need to keep our emotions under control."
“ I know she’s being controlled you don’t have to ******* remind me” King Tiger spat.

“that doesn’t change what she’s doing. And what she will do if we don’t stop this massacre.”

“we shouldn’t have let her leave this planet, their blood is on our hands. I should have stopped her form retreating even if it cost me my life.”

“and She just murdered a ******* child! How the hell am I supposed to fight someone like that without HATING HER?”

(Time to show some of the few haxes Vulcan has)

Vulcan put his hand on King Tiger's shoulder, and happiness began to overpower the hate.

"Because it is through happiness and friendship we will defeat the darkness that has consumed Rory's mind! We mustnt feel fear or hate! Empowering Rory isnt an option! Stopping her is! So let us recover some and do it!" Vulcan said happily

(Time to show some of the few haxes Vulcan has)

Vulcan put his hand on King Tiger's shoulder, and happiness began to overpower the hate.

"Because it is through happiness and friendship we will defeat the darkness that has consumed Rory's mind! We mustnt feel fear or hate! Empowering Rory isnt an option! Stopping her is! So let us recover some and do it!" Vulcan said happily
“W-what?” King Tiger said, his emotions starting to be changed and affected by Vulcan abilities. While King Tiger could have used his reactive evolution or resistances to attempt to block the manipulation, he didn’t. He knew that Belial and Vulcan were right, his hate would be nothing more than a detriment to the mission. So he allowed Vulcan ability to affect him in it’s entirely, without any attempt to resist.

“Y-your right. I got too heated…” King Tiger said, his face and tone remarkably more relaxed.

“what kind of hero would I be if I let my heart be clouded with hate? I will stop Rory, not out of malice, but out of love for the dreamworld and it’s people.”

"Thank you," Masayoshi and Towa said, bowing respectfully. They had no idea what the cuts on the cheeks were about, but it clearly meant something. They just couldn't figure it out...
(Gonna answer this in the meantime.)

Kill-Gaia removed his hands from their cheek as he straightened his fingers, "First lesson." Kill-Gaia pulled his hand back, as if he was charging up some sort of attack... "How to die."

Towa could feel her ribcage be pried open as her, her chest being run through as Kill-Gaia lunged his arm through her body, grasping her heart that was covered in shards of bone. "Shhh.." A

Unimaginable pain shot through Towa's body, causing her muscles to stiffen and tighten up. "It will be over soon." Although her heart was removed from her body, she could feel some weird symbol carved into it as blood poured from her mouth..

"If the Ether is empowered by negative emotions, would we be able to counter act it, at least somewhat, by going around the Dream World and trying to spread positivity or some shit like that?" Ahriman asked "Honestly at this point I'm just running out of ideas"

Back