• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

''How about we all drain the ather from her. The more people doing it the less backlash we will get.'' he said.
"Since when is that a thing we can do? Lucifer couldn't do it, neither could that Old Man completely do it." Belial said.

"If the Ether is empowered by negative emotions, would we be able to counter act it, at least somewhat, by going around the Dream World and trying to spread positivity or some shit like that?" Ahriman asked "Honestly at this point I'm just running out of ideas"
"At worst, we can just let her kill us all which is the most likely outcome. Or, we fight her. I opt to fight." Belial said, "I know how she operates. I can come up with a strategy if given time."

"Seth may be correct, though it is still her, she should have retained at least some bits of her old self. Maybe we can use those to beat her" Horus said

"Honestly, at this point we don't really have a choice other than fight her and considering what happened basically a few minutes ago, even with a decent strategy, we're probably ******" Ahriman said as he tried to weakly get up to his feet, failing. As he did, Horus offered him a hand. Though hesitant, Ahriman grabbed his hand and got to his feet. "Thanks... for that"

“She feeds off negative energy right? That’s what she wants. What if we use that desire to our advantage?”

“I could act as bait. Why don’t I come at her with my normal hatred, then, while she’s focused on me, you guys jump her and start all attacking at once to catch her off guard?”
"That may work... But she isn't an idiot. Free negative energy means she'll kill you instantly. We'll all have to be on standby while you do it." Belial said, not objecting to King Tiger's plan despite the danger.

“She feeds off negative energy right? That’s what she wants. What if we use that desire to our advantage?”

“I could act as bait. Why don’t I come at her with my normal hatred, then, while she’s focused on me, you guys jump her and start all attacking at once to catch her off guard?”
"You'd essentially be sacrificing yourself on the off chance we actually manage to scratch her." Horus said. "It's too risky. I don't think its wise to use people as bait."

"You'd essentially be sacrificing yourself on the off chance we actually manage to scratch her." Horus said. "It's too risky. I don't think its wise to use people as bait."

“Where running out of options at this point. If we delay any longer she’s going to keep on slaughtering dreamers and getting stronger.”

“the plan is drastic, but the situation is extremely dire”

"That may work... But she isn't an idiot. Free negative energy means she'll kill you instantly. We'll all have to be on standby while you do it." Belial said, not objecting to King Tiger's plan despite the danger.
“yeah that was the plan. I want you all to be ready to jump her the moment she looks ready to attack”

"That Old Man freed her from the full effects. He gave us a chance. Vulcan. I know you have a secret power. Unleash it right as we are about to engage. The we may be able to deal real damage to her." Yharim said, sensing something Vulcan was hiding

"You know about it then. Very well! I will do my best to weaken Rory the Seventh, I trust you will do everything you can before she pulls any tricks such as ascending?" Vulcan said, keeping his positivity before continuing

"However. I refuse to continue until Belial and King Tiger are healed. This fight will be the most dangerous any of you have faced so far, and being wounded before you even get there, especially wounds as bad as Belial's, I will not accept."

"Huh, well, then that is rather troubling. I'm afraid I will also have to treat that." Ahzad said, still displaying no emotion.
"It's fine, I know Rory is stronger then me, but if I can hold her at bay for even a second that buys time." Shalor said before continuing quietly

"Before you are surprised, I'm not an idiot. I have a general idea of what's happening."

“I’m injured anyway” King Tiger admitted, gesturing to his what remained of his left arm, mutilated and torn by Rory attack against him.

“I won’t be much help in an actual fight, especially against an opponent who out strips me so much in skill and strength. so I might as well be useful in other ways”

"I have a rough position." He responded.
“Then theirs no time to waste” King Tiger said, determined.

“let’s go”

"It's fine, I know Rory is stronger then me, but if I can hold her at bay for even a second that buys time." Shalor said before continuing quietly

"Before you are surprised, I'm not an idiot. I have a general idea of what's happening."
"I lack the ability to display surprise because I do not care." Ahzad said before continuing, "I will assist My Lord in battle. That is all." Ahzad said, some grimace displayed in his voice.

((I didn’t see reapers comment lmao))
"That Old Man freed her from the full effects. He gave us a chance. Vulcan. I know you have a secret power. Unleash it right as we are about to engage. The we may be able to deal real damage to her." Yharim said, sensing something Vulcan was hiding

"You know about it then. Very well! I will do my best to weaken Rory the Seventh, I trust you will do everything you can before she pulls any tricks such as ascending?" Vulcan said, keeping his positivity before continuing

"However. I refuse to continue until Belial and King Tiger are healed. This fight will be the most dangerous any of you have faced so far, and being wounded before you even get there, especially wounds as bad as Belial's, I will not accept."
“Vulcan, we don’t have the time to wait for these injuries to heal! Every minute we spend waiting here is another minute Rory spends getting stronger and slaughtering more innocents. We need to take her on as soon as possible.”

((I didn’t seem reapers comment lmao))

“Vulcan, we don’t have the time to wait for these injuries to heal! Every minute we spend waiting here is another minute Rory spends getting stronger and slaughtering more innocents. We need to take her on as soon as possible.”
"And Shalor's burns were healed in mere minutes, whats an arm and a leg healed? And even then, I have exactly what we need to weaken Rory! But if you insist on going forward, I cannot stop you, for I cannot fight her myself.

"And Shalor's burns were healed in mere minutes, whats an arm and a leg healed? And even then, I have exactly what we need to weaken Rory! But if you insist on going forward, I cannot stop you, for I cannot fight her myself.
"The regeneration negation she applied to us is abnormally potent. It isn't possible to heal these wounds lest you have some unnaturally potent healing. And if you do, and it can be applied quickly, then by all means go ahead." Belial said.

(For those who don't know, Rory's regen neg is High-Godly.)

Vulcan wasted no more time.

"With the splendors of life, the universe becoming undone, my joy will spread to all! Shalamus Kch'yatha!" Vulcan lightend the air, and the entire dream world became happy(besides our peeps) despair died and negative emotions were obliterated in all but one.

(Also, welp, page 40. 10 more pages left guys, 10 more pages until we can conclude thread 1.)

Belial snapped his fingers, a portal opening up. "Anyone who walks through here, be prepared for a 99% chance you'll die. If you've got the balls, follow me, and follow the plan we've set out perfectly." Belial said.

Belial walked through the portal as well, his determination steeled beyond belief. As everybody walked into the area, which was now only empty space with stardust and rocks floating around. Belial felt a heat assault him..

"GET DOWN!!" Belial pulled Horus and King Tiger's heads down as a beam of chaotic plasma almost turned them into literal nothing, Belial feeling his scalp burn off along with King Tiger. Horus was unaffected though due to being bald, so the skin on his head was burned away instead.

The chaotic goddess held her blade in hand, her cold and somber eyes piercing the group as she stood quite a deal away from them, blood and cursed energy swirling her body.
424.png

"That was a warning shot. Leave."

Yharim began fading slowly

"Wait, stay here!" Yharon called out

"You know I cannot do that Yharon, I originally sent you all here to be harbingers of destruction, to obliterate this theater and slaughter the one who runs it. But I wiped your memories before sending you all out, you destroyed much, but then you found your own way, eventually even working to save it. I saw why I fought so hard before becoming a sinner..."' Yharim's voice echoed across the dream world until he paused paused, his body was glowing

"... Your body... don't tell me... your original body?" Yharon asked

"Yes. Now this body is ascending, while at a bad time I leave my power to you, my companion." Yharim said, completely transparent now

"Congratulations, people of the dream world, you have defeated the God and Sinner of Order without so much as a single blow." Yharim said, his voice echoing as he completely faded

Yharon felt his power increase, and access to his master... no his best friends Vault open.

"I will fight in your stead, my friend." Yharon said, walking through the portal alone, and dodging the attack Rory threw out

''How about no.'' he said starting to absorb the ather.

''Lets see how much i can take.'' he said.
"None." Seth could feel his ribs explode open, revealing his beating heart as the energy flew out of him and back into Rory. "You overestimate yourself, trash. Ether is curse incarnate. A mid-scale chaos deity such as yourself can only hope to contain it for a second."

“well…it’s now or never”

King Tiger attempted to summon up as much rage and anger as he could. It wasn’t very hard. He thought of the child Rory had brutally murdered in front of his eyes, the child’s cries still rung in his ears, he though of the mutated dreamers that had been slaughtered by her initial attack, the people he had spent so long protecting, he thought of how she had robbed him of one of his arms, potentially permanently crippling him. He thought of every negative thing he had seen her do up to this point, permanently burning the faces of those she had killed into his memory.

his teeth clenched, his whole body shook with fury. Negative emotions flowed through every pour of his body. Despair, anger, bloodlust, hatred.

“leave…? After all you’ve done? **** that. You think you can do whatever the hell you want because your stronger than us? WELL I AINT GONNA LET THaT HAPPEN. I’m going to rid the dream world of one more deranged psychopath. Right here, RIGHT NOW. I, THE KING TIGER, am going to RIP. YOU. APART.”

Last edited:
“well…it’s now or never”

King Tiger attempted to summon up as much rage and anger as he could. It wasn’t very hard. He thought of the child Rory had brutally murdered in front of his eyes, he though of the mutated dreamers that had been slaughtered by her initial attack, he thought of how she had robbed him of one of his arms, potentially permanently crippling him. He thought of every negative thing he had seen her do up to this point, permanently burning the faces of those she had killed into his memory.

his teeth clenched, his whole body shook with fury. Negative emotions flowed through every pour of his body. Despair, anger, bloodlust, hatred.

“leave…? After all you’ve done? **** that. You think you can do whatever the hell you want because your stronger than us? WELL I AINT GONNA LET THaT HAPPEN. I’m going to rid the dream world of one more deranged psychopath. Right here, RIGHT NOW. I, THE KING TIGER, am going to RIP. YOU. APART.”
"Huh." Rory didn't answer him, simply stared at him blankly. The chaotic energy that swirled around her became stagnant, and the previous tension within her body slowly began to leave her. Until.

"..Hah." She chuckled. The energy that swirled around her became ever more potent as her laughter increased, her eyes, which previously displayed no hint of acknowledgment of King Tiger or his comrades, lit up as she let out a laugh that filled the universe.

"HAHAHAHAH..!!"

She spat on his ideal. She thought his determination to belong to nothing more than a bug. To Rory the 7th, the determination that her opponents mustered up against her was nothing more than the drop in the ocean. "For the last time, I don't ******* know you."

The Ether around her body forcefully covered her flesh, forming a veil of destruction around her that was like a hurricane, which filled the entire galaxy. The chaotic storm swirled around her once more, forming her armor.

"Even so..."

She raised her hand into the air, her blade becoming coated in dark energy, forming an enormous Ether Burst that couldn't be compared to the ones that she had previously shot out.

C8f4AVwXUAAHWP9

"Let's Go."

"Oh yay! Even worse!" Ahriman groaned

Horus began to charge, warping space around himself so any attacks targeted at him would either miss or just graze him slightly, as he began to swing his hammer, infused with death energy, at Rory.

“ILL SEE YOU IN HELL BASTARD” King Tiger Roared before rushing towards Rory. He clinched his fist tightly, and hardened his entire body, activating all of his defensive abilities at once. Once he came within range, he threw a powerful uppercut towards her chin. This attack wouldn’t deal damage, but it would hopefully divert her attention away from his allies.

Back