• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Alright, if I just hold off for a bit longer, Draedon should be finished with his machine." Belial let out a sigh of relief, rubbing some sweat off of his forehead. He was relieved because he was able to help out and because he was finally able to change something for the better...

But suddenly- "KHA!-" A beam of crimson energy shot from seemingly out of nowhere, carving away a large chunk of Belial's body! The beam was like plasma, or some sort of corrosive miasma possibly, but it flew at unfathomable speeds and pierced through reality.

The beam of destructive energy landed straight onto Yharim's fortress. On impact, an eruption of fire and crimson energy shot into the sky, spreading throughout the entire fortress. It was such a violent attack...

In a mere attosecond, probably far less than that, the entire fortress was consumed by a cataclysm of chaos. Whether it was in the skies or underground, everything was affected by the violent plasma that practically erased the fortress and the land it stood on from existence.

The fires emitted from the blast surpassed anything anybody on the battlefield had ever seen, creating an ocean of heat that turned the mutated humans to nothing, along with severely hurting those who were fighting on the battlefield.

Through the crimson flames that were erupted from the laser, a figure began walking through the destruction... The sound of steel sliding against the ground filled the ears of everybody in the area, like it was happening right next to their ears.

"What......WHAT?" King Tiger watched in horror, as the fortress he had been defending as well as all the dreamers he were attempted to protect were simply....erased. As if it had never been there and the first place.

"All those people...gone...."

King Tiger burned with an intense rage at the being that had unleashed the attack. ignoring the multitude of injuries he had suffered from the burning flame, he walked towards the being.

"I'm going to annihilate you, bastard. to avenge all the dreamers you just killed" King Tiger said, his tone cold and intense. He wasn't simply angry. This was bloodlust. he wanted to tear the being into pieces, whoever or whatever it was.

"Tiger! Don't!" Horus said, still somewhat injured from the attack "We don't know what we're up against! They managed harmed Belial and just tore through Yharim's Fortress! For all we know that could be a warning shot or something!"

Ahriman tried to warp space around Tiger to keep him back "Yeah, maybe that's not the best idea. For once, I'm going to agree with Horus."

"Just stay calm. Don't do anything that could get you killed." Horus said, trying to keep Tiger from essentially killing himself

All the chaos was suddenly absorbed and a beam fired out, and Yharim touched down around the area, completely Unharmed and a far different tone filled the air from his voice

"Rise, my soldiers. Come my Apostles. It is one of the battles to decide the fate of this dream world." Yharim's body was completely Unharmed, protected by something and brought out the white key

"It is time, awaken, Y'lartha! The time for the King's judgment is nigh, so look upon me and know the true king has arrived! Rex auream judicii scriptor!" Yharim's voice echoed throughout the dream world

Yharim turned the white key during his talking, Massively buffing everyone fighting against the chaos and healing all wounds dealt and returning stamina, Yharim's council being summoned to him and time being slowly turning back for Draedon's Laboratory and Invention from Yharim's will alone.

"I permit you all to fight alongside me, for this is nearly the end of this era!" Yharim called out, a single weapon flying at the beast and hitting with ten times as much force as the Beasts bea,

"Tiger! Don't!" Horus said, still somewhat injured from the attack "We don't know what we're up against! They managed harmed Belial and just tore through Yharim's Fortress! For all we know that could be a warning shot or something!"

Ahriman tried to warp space around Tiger to keep him back "Yeah, maybe that's not the best idea. For once, I'm going to agree with Horus."

"Just stay calm. Don't do anything that could get you killed." Horus said, trying to keep Tiger from essentially killing himself
"THAT BASTARD JUST KILLED THEM ALL" King Tiger shouted, struggling against the space Ahriman had created.

"We were so close....so close to shutting off the energy and restoring them all... and that thing just ripped it all away."

"I'm going to rip that thing to pieces...and I don't care if I die trying"

There was no response to King Tiger. The being simply walked out of the flame, their visage slowly being revealed through the veil of violence and carnage that was this person's power...
__artoria_pendragon_and_saber_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_no_mae_mikakatachi__sample-ff12f1fef20eddfeb6e05e92f28cf295.jpg

A mask covered their eyes, destructive energy flew around them..

All the chaos was suddenly absorbed and a beam fired out, and Yharim touched down around the area, completely Unharmed and a far different tone filled the air from his voice

"Rise, my soldiers. Come my Apostles. It is one of the battles to decide the fate of this dream world." Yharim's body was completely Unharmed, protected by something and brought out the white key

"It is time, awaken, Y'lartha! The time for the King's judgment is nigh, so look upon me and know the true king has arrived! Rex auream judicii scriptor!" Yharim's voice echoed throughout the dream world

Yharim turned the white key during his talking, Massively buffing everyone fighting against the chaos and healing all wounds dealt and returning stamina, Yharim's council being summoned to him and time being slowly turning back for Draedon's Laboratory and Invention from Yharim's will alone.

"I permit you all to fight alongside me, for this is nearly the end of this era!" Yharim called out, a single weapon flying at the beast and hitting with ten times as much force as the Beasts bea,
The beam instead of damaging the warrior began to swirl around them. It began to flow into their body, the energy returning to their existence as she walked towards the group without a hint of hesitation or fear.

It seems hitting them with their own power wasn't an option.

King Tiger, with a mighty heave, broke through the space that was containing him, using his brute strength and spatial manipulation to remove the warped space from his body

He said nothing more to the being, he simply walked forward, stepping right in front of her. Rage emanated from every fiber of his being as he looked at her.

in a flash he grabbed her by the face. And with all of his strength he forcefully slammed her head first into the ground. Activating his gravity and conceptual manipulation together to increase his damage.

"God damn it..." Horus said, running towards the woman after Tiger, hitting her in the back with his hammer, infusing it with death energy and pushing her down further into the ground.

Ahriman, on the other hand, began to fire beams at the woman, hundreds of them all encircling her and hitting her from behind to force her even further into the ground.

'Saber i haven`t seen someone choose a nasuverse form.'' he said.

''Oh well lets see if this works i either survive or die in this fight.'' he said using concept manipulation to try to kill her.
Seth's conceptual manipulation was being interrupted by something else. It was of similar nature to chaos but... Far too violent. Far too brutal. It wasn't in any way just mere chaos. It was the very epitome of violence.

The girl launched herself towards Seth, wasting no time and swinging her sword towards his neck at speeds that he couldn't comprehend. He would've had his head removed had the others not interrupted her...

Lucifer teleported in and spoke "good to see your as loud as ever Yharim."

"Good to see your chaotic self fine, but we have a war to win." Yharim responded, pulling out Ea and firing several weapons from portals at the woman.
The weapons upon contact with her armor turned to mush, disintegrating into nothing but ashes and dust. The energy around her body was as if it was meant to destroy as if it was meant to kill... The girl would've lunged towards Yharim had she not been interrupted once more.
King Tiger, with a mighty heave, broke through the space that was containing him, using his brute strength and spatial manipulation to remove the warped space from his body

He said nothing more to the being, he simply walked forward, stepping right in front of her. Rage emanated from every fiber of his being as he looked at her.

in a flash he grabbed her by the face. And with all of his strength he forcefully slammed her head first into the ground. Activating his gravity and conceptual manipulation together to increase his damage.
While her face was shoved into the ground, King Tiger could feel his wrist be grabbed. The claws on her armor dug into his arm as something that clearly wasn't normal emanated a furious bloodlust.

Slowly, using her brute strength she stood up. She didn't tower over King Tiger, but he could feel the malice seeping off of her body making his heart stop beating for a few seconds.

In one fell swoop, she twisted her body around, tearing off King Tiger's arm like his joints were made of mere paper! She held his arm tightly in her hands, using not her blade but... His own fist!? She had used King Tiger's own fist to punch him in the stomach, sending a shockwave into him that blew him several thousand light-years away.

(Guys wait until I post all my responses to go doing stuff lol, I play the antagonist so I gotta account for everybody.)

"What would I like for you to do? Hm..." Kill-Gaia, covered in shadows gently placed his hands on Masayoshi and Towa's cheeks, gently rubbing them. The crescent moon smile on his face slowly faded.

"Tell me, what would you like to do?"
"What do you mean by that?" Masayoshi asked.

"Yes... what do you mean by that?" Towa echoed.

Meanwhile, Valdagyðja continues to lazily finger flick the creatures to death while drunk. An occasional hiccup would leave her mouth, spawning lightning that would begin to strike down on some of the creatures. However, she turned to see the new opponent enter the field.

"Huuuh? Are yooooouuuu who started the paaaarrty?" The Goddess of Power asked, "If sooooo, thank yoooouuuu. Ta' show my graaatituuude, I'll let ya' fiiiight meee...."

The drunken Goddess walked toward the woman, still nowhere near her full power and hoping to get a thrill from this battle. She cracks her neck and raises her fist with a drunk smile, hoping this will finally be the battle that satisfies her...

"Oooooohhhh, and I remember what was sooooo fuuuuuny!" She continued, not caring about the potential stakes of the battle at all.

King Tiger landed on a barren planet several thousand lightyears away, creating a massive crater on impact.

"What...was....that" King Tiger said to himself, clutching what remained of his limbs. She had ripped apart his iron defenses like nothing. and that malice....

"What is that....thing?!"

King Tiger was scared. he was honest to goodness scared of the energy he had felt at that moment. His whole body shook in fear as he remembered the feeling.

But he would not let that fear stop him.

Opening a portal, he traveled back onto the battlefield and rejoined his allies.

King Tiger landed on a barren planet several thousand lightyears away, creating a massive crater on impact.

"What...was....that" King Tiger said to himself, clutching what remained of his limbs. She had ripped apart his iron defenses like nothing. and that malice....

"What is that....thing?!"

King Tiger was scared. he was honest to goodness scared of the energy he had felt at that moment. His whole body shook in fear as he remembered the feeling.

But he would not let that fear stop him.

Opening a portal, he traveled back onto the battlefield and rejoined his allies.
''New antanonist of the arc.'' he said.

"What do you mean by that?" Masayoshi asked.

"Yes... what do you mean by that?" Towa echoed.
"What do you want to do? I've got no interest in ordering you around. In fact, you being subservient is rather boring. So tell me, what do you want to do right now? What is your desire?" Kill-Gaia's voice rang through the void as he danced around.

"Cmon, what is your craving!? What do you want!?"

"So... how did running in like that go?" Ahriman said sarcastically to King Tiger

Horus tried to rush the woman, infusing his hammer with the concepts of death and power as he swung at her body hundreds of times, trying to push her back away from the rest of the group

"So... how did running in like that go?" Ahriman said sarcastically to King Tiger

Horus tried to rush the woman, infusing his hammer with the concepts of death and power as he swung at her body hundreds of times, trying to push her back away from the rest of the group
''Its useless she is stronger than us all both naratively and physically. We have to wait the protagnonist to arrive.'' he said.

"It went terribly. but....I won't allow a being like that to have its way with this world, I'm going back in."

''Its useless she is stronger than us all both naratively and physically. We have to wait the protagnonist to arrive.'' he said.
"screw waiting around for a 'protagonist'. If that's what we need, then I'll just become one MYSELF"

Meanwhile, Valdagyðja continues to lazily finger flick the creatures to death while drunk. An occasional hiccup would leave her mouth, spawning lightning that would begin to strike down on some of the creatures. However, she turned to see the new opponent enter the field.

"Huuuh? Are yooooouuuu who started the paaaarrty?" The Goddess of Power asked, "If sooooo, thank yoooouuuu. Ta' show my graaatituuude, I'll let ya' fiiiight meee...."

The drunken Goddess walked toward the woman, still nowhere near her full power and hoping to get a thrill from this battle. She cracks her neck and raises her fist with a drunk smile, hoping this will finally be the battle that satisfies her...

"Oooooohhhh, and I remember what was sooooo fuuuuuny!" She continued, not caring about the potential stakes of the battle at all.
Before the Goddess of Power could continue on with her drunken ramblings, a feeling of dread began to surround her entire body... Not meant to make her afraid, but to alert Valdagyðja of her power.

The warrior lunged towards the Goddess with malice that seeped into her blade as if the warrior thought she was in the greatest war of a lifetime, and she was a soldier doing her duty. Destroy the enemy.

download.gif

More violent energy coated her blade, creating a burst of chaos that increased her attack power to unfathomable heights, which launched the Goddess of Power into space and through many planets, leaving a large gash on her practically invincible and divine stomach.

All of his blows were parried as if they weren't even worth her time, but there was something strange about the way she moved. Her movements were familiar... As if Horus had seen them performed by somebody before.

Before he could process that thought any more than he had, she kicked him in the stomach, crushing his armor and sending him through the planet and into space like the Goddess of Power.

The warrior had yet to open her mouth or speak. She simply fought without exception, and she'd yet to even begin trying to truly kill. Although, it looked like she was attempting to talk. As if she was incapable of speaking, but desperately desired to.

Before the Goddess of Power could continue on with her drunken ramblings, a feeling of dread began to surround her entire body... Not meant to make her afraid, but to alert Valdagyðja of her power.

The warrior lunged towards the Goddess with malice that seeped into her blade as if the warrior thought she was in the greatest war of a lifetime, and she was a soldier doing her duty. Destroy the enemy.

download.gif

More violent energy coated her blade, creating a burst of chaos that increased her attack power to unfathomable heights, which launched the Goddess of Power into space and through many planets, leaving a large gash on her practically invincible and divine stomach.

All of his blows were parried as if they weren't even worth her time, but there was something strange about the way she moved. Her movements were familiar... As if Horus had seen them performed by somebody before.

Before he could process that thought any more than he had, she kicked him in the stomach, crushing his armor and sending him through the planet and into space like the Goddess of Power.

The warrior had yet to open her mouth or speak. She simply fought without exception, and she'd yet to even begin trying to truly kill. Although, it looked like she was attempting to talk. As if she was incapable of speaking, but desperately desired to.
King Tiger walked forwards toward the being once more. His Reactive evolution and accelerated development began activating, drastically increasing his strength in response to the new powerful threat he was facing.

In a flash, he rushed forward, using his remaining good arm, he began to unleash a barrage of punches onto the women's face, using his matter manipulation to rip it apart on the subatomic level while the blows slammed against her face.

King Tiger walked forwards toward the being once more. His Reactive evolution and accelerated development began activating, drastically increasing his strength in response to the new powerful threat he was facing.

In a flash, he rushed forward, using his remaining good arm, he began to unleash a barrage of punches onto the women's face, using his matter manipulation to rip it apart on the subatomic level while the blows slammed against her face.
"Methuselah! Come!" Lilliana called out for her greatest disciple as the blue cat-girl jumped out from the shadows holding her blade. Both Lilliana and Methuselah spared no words as they jumped into battle, using all of their skill and power to blitz the female warrior.

"What the hell is she!?" Methuselah yelled out as she couldn't land a hit on the warrior, simply having her blows parried while her attacks hit Methuselah herself... She was being completely overwhelmed in a battle of sheer martial skill. Lilliana attempted to provide support with her absurd experience and skill, but it wasn't enough.

"These movements... They're incredibly overwhelming but also familiar-" Lilliana said before her neck was cut, the warrior kicking her in the stomach as she coughed up a huge amount of blood. The two cat-girls who were known to be some of the most skilled warriors around were overwhelmed as if they were mere bugs.

In response to King Tiger's assault, the female warrior tilted her head with each incoming strike, perfectly dodging them without moving anything below her head. Her blade coated itself once more in that chaotic energy as she prepared to cut King Tinger in half but-

"AGGHHHH!!!"

Belial flew into the battlefield, delivering a vicious drop-kick to the warrior's invincible armor! It did no damage, but that wasn't what he was aiming for. He transferred the kinetic energy through his legs, launching her into space and beyond, possibly into an entirely different universe.

"That'll only keep that... Thing in check for a minute or two. ****..." Belial attempted to regenerate his previous wound he suffered from the first blast to no avail.

"Do you think she escaped to go fight that woman?" King Tiger panted, blood freely flowing the place where his arm had once been.

"She's strong, but she can't handle that thing by herself"
"No, I designed that seal specifically to seal her within. I don't understand how she.. Ah.. Ha... Escaped." Belial hyperventilated. He didn't need to breathe, but it helped him calm himself down.

"Where the hell is she...?"

Back