• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"They can't hear you nobody can hear you." Belial walked up to Seth, holding a ball of condensed yellow energy in his hand. It was some sort of pill.. "And so are you, dumbass. So, you wanna change your role? I've got just the thing for you so you don't try and ruin everything all the time."
"Power pills I guess.Fine give me it. I am sure it will hurt like shit.".he said.

"Power pills I guess.Fine give me it. I am sure it will hurt like shit.".he said.
"It's not going to be painful, but it's power is fairly limited due to your existence. This is meant to empower for the banner of order and hope, your chaos, so I had to tweak the effects. It's a simple boost of power that will increase with time. Abusing it's boost will probably kill you." Belial said. He wasn't concerned for Seth, but he wasn't dishonest, it was like a contract in which he had to inform the client of all the details before signing.

"It's not going to be painful, but it's power is fairly limited due to your existence. This is meant to empower for the banner of order and hope, your chaos, so I had to tweak the effects. It's a simple boost of power that will increase with time. Abusing it's boost will probably kill you." Belial said. He wasn't concerned for Seth, but he wasn't dishonest, it was like a contract in which he had to inform the client of all the details before signing.
"Give it then. Since it's main purpose was for order beings i doubt it would be much help to mean even if tweaked. Hope I can deal chaos is change and that include change for a better future. Even with evil it falls in my domain hope can be considered the greatest evil since it prolongs people suffering instead of making them end their lives." he said.

"Give it then. Since it's main purpose was for order beings i doubt it would be much help to mean even if tweaked. Hope I can deal chaos is change and that include change for a better future. Even with evil it falls in my domain hope can be considered the greatest evil since it prolongs people suffering instead of making them end their lives." he said.
"You don't know how I tweaked it yet." Belial threw the pill at Seth, which landed in Seth's hand. "I know what it's like... To want to change your role so badly you'll do stupid stuff. Think of it as help from a guy who wants to change as well."

Going to tution now just make seth incapacitated by the pill
(Lol K.)
"That's what you choose not the one by the higher gods." he said
"You weren't set to be useless, dumbass. The Higher-Gods don't set roles, they set situations. Every situation requires a reaction, and you simply aren't good enough. But you will be." Seth could feel his stomach convulse as he fell to the ground, paralyzed.

((Ooooh so that’s who you guys were talking about lol)

King Tiger continued to fight off the incoming hoard of monsters. He knew they were in pain, and he didn’t want to torture them further, or accidentally kill them like he did prior. Because of this, he relied solely on physical force, focusing more on pushing the monsters away from the castle instead of damaging them.

“How much longer until the machine is finished?!” King Tiger shouted, his voice carrying all the way to the castle and being heard by the people inside.

"I suppose in a way-"

"We are... But we would like to speak with you..."
"Go ahead. Speak." He towered over her, looking down as their eyes locked. "I do hope you have something interest to say to me."

((Ooooh so that’s who you guys were talking about lol)

King Tiger continued to fight off the incoming hoard of monsters. He knew they were in pain, and he didn’t want to torture them further, or accidentally kill them like he did prior. Because of this, he relied solely on physical force, focusing more on pushing the monsters away from the castle instead of damaging them.

“How much longer until the machine is finished?!” King Tiger shouted, his voice carrying all the way to the castle and being heard by the people inside.
"Robot nerd takes his time I suppose." Lilliana did the same, using her absurd physical strength to rally the mutants into a single spot, pushing them away from the fortress without physically harming them in anyway.

(What do you mean? I sent that song cause it was funny lol.)

"10 hours!"​

Yharim shouted out
“Any way you could speed that up?!” King Tiger shouted at him. These monsters were troublesome to deal with, even without limiting himself to prevent harming them.

"Go ahead. Speak." He towered over her, looking down as their eyes locked. "I do hope you have something interest to say to me."

"Robot nerd takes his time I suppose." Lilliana did the same, using her absurd physical strength to rally the mutants into a single spot, pushing them away from the fortress without physically harming them in anyway.

(What do you mean? I sent that song cause it was funny lol.)
((Oh no I was talking about Shizuka lol, y’all mentioned the name a few times and I didn’t realize it was a user until now))

"No, but I can provide support! Who do you think I am? I am the grand king of Uruk! Soldiers! Ready the arrows! Burn these Beasts to save them from the hell above!"​

Yharim shouted back, billions of golden shots began firing up from the walls, causing massive explosions far above what King Tiger was dishing out, if he looked closely he could see different weapons in each of the shots

"Fool! Do you not see what is happening to those that are hit? Perhaps the spectacle before you clouded your vision!"​

Yharim shouted out, with the slightest sight of those knocked out being shielded from the onslaught and teleported away. It was clear that Yharim had this all planned out from the start

"That hurt." seth said waking up from swallowing the pill.

"I don't feel different guess it take time to take effect." he said.

"Got to take care of these guys. Let's see ah I have just the thing. Ice Age." he said realesing a blast of ice that forze the dreamers.

"What anime was that from again?" he said unclear.

Horus aided in pushing back the creatures into the soldier's line of fire, exerting himself greatly as he had to physically push them back. Meanwhile, Ahriman was just teleporting them with a flick of his wrist while "accidentally" shooting Horus in the back.

"We wanted to know if there were any... instructions you had for us," Towa said, "After all, when we meet in the future, we do join your side. Should there be anything you'd like for us to do..."

"It'd be in our best interest to know and execute it." Masayoshi continued.

"We wanted to know if there were any... instructions you had for us," Towa said, "After all, when we meet in the future, we do join your side. Should there be anything you'd like for us to do..."

"It'd be in our best interest to know and execute it." Masayoshi continued.
"What would I like for you to do? Hm..." Kill-Gaia, covered in shadows gently placed his hands on Masayoshi and Towa's cheeks, gently rubbing them. The crescent moon smile on his face slowly faded.

"Tell me, what would you like to do?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belial continued to hold the singularity in place, stabilizing it, which significantly slowed down the mutating effects of the energy that it released. It was hard, but nothing he couldn't handle, the problem was something far more concerning...

"Mother, please... Calm down. You require help." He spoke to his mother from outside of her seal, feeling the pressure of her attempts to break out significantly hindering his ability to keep the singularity under control. "I know you are upset, but please, calm down."

"UGGGHHHHH! LET ME OUT! I KNOW Valdagyðja IS OUT THERE! I CAN SMELL HER! HOW DARE YOU ****-BLOCK ME!?" Rory screamed from the inside of the seal as she slammed against the wall to no avail. "Jesus christ Belial, just tell me what's going on..."

She simply sat on the floor, sighing. "What did I even do? How can I help? I can't just keep sitting here the entire time..." She ruffled her hair, bored, and concerned about the events outside. "Just. Tell. Me."

"Apoptosis."

"You've been saying that for hours! What does that mean!?" The girl who looked nearly exactly like Rory had been giving that answer whenever Rory asked what the problem was, and it was getting annoying.

"Put two and two together. An Apoptosis is a self-destruction cell. Now, use your head.

"Alright then. An Apoptosis is a self-destruction cell... I apparently caused the chaos that's going on. So..."

"You're getting warmer..."

"So, if I have this down correctly... The world is killing itself because I'm around?" Rory covered her mouth, a bead of sweat rolling down her face as the girl gave Rory an answer.

"Bingo. Your very existence is a cue for the world to begin the end times. The meteorite, calamities, all of it is due to your existence. The world wants to die, your meant to make it so." Rory uncovered her mouth and yelled out.

"First off, why do I have to be the one!? Second off, how the hell do you know all of this?!"

"I myself wonder. Perhaps I am your nature brought into form, or perhaps I'm a demon sent to confuse you? Who knows?"

Rory sighed as she ruffled her hair, staring at the girl who appeared to be Rory's own spitting image with soft malice. "If what your saying is true... Then what the hell should I do?"

The girl shrugged, "Accept it? That's pretty much all you can do. Belial isn't going to let you out without answers, answers he can't get yet. So... The best course of action is to act."

Rory tilted her head, "And what exactly should I act on? I'm sealed. Everybody is suspicious of me. There isn't anything I can do to help..." The girl smirked, crossing her arms.

"Now, is that Rory the 6th or somebody else? The real Rory doesn't quit. She can't. She'd rather die than do so. Now is the time to show the multiverse your power." The girl stood up, walking over to Rory while calmly kneeling down to her. "...Huh?"

She cupped Rory's right cheek in her hand, speaking softly. "Tell me, have you ever felt like the world would be better off if it just... Didn't exist?" Rory's eyes widened. "What..?"

"Think. Existence creates life, life creates desire, desire and emotions create calamities. It creates chaos gods like Seth, it creates psychopaths like Kill-Gaia and Horus, it creates obsessions such as Yharim's, it creates idealists like King Tiger." Rory shook the girl away, standing up.

"So what the hell are you trying to say?" Rory asked, causing a crescent moon smile to form on the girl's face... "Existence creates desire. Desire is poison. It'd be better to erase it. Come on now, Rory." They simply stared into each other's eyes..

"Let's become a nightmare within this dream!" Rory shoved the girl away, "You think I'd agree to something like that? I don't break that easily. I'm not gonna destroy existence like that... But, it isn't like I disagree. Things need to change."

"Well, that was a bust." Suddenly, Rory froze in place, trembling violently. "What the hell is this!?" The girl chuckled, "You can't run from your nature, Rory. It's simply who you are."

Rory's body was slowly being coated with a black tar-like substance... Starting from her feet and up her legs to her torso. "Ew... What is this stuff? Get it off! If this is some weird foreplay I'm not into it!" Rory could feel her muscles loosen and her mind slip away. Literally, it felt like her mind was being removed from her body, replaced with something else...

"Ah- Ah.. ****..." Rory's eyes went black as she was consumed by the tar, sinking into the floor along with the dark substance that dragged her into the depths of another dimension. "It's time..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belial could feel the resistance from Rory fade away, which allowed him to focus more on the task at hand. "Good... It looks like she's finally calmed down, This will be a lot easier on me then."

Belial was able to focus on sustaining the singularity far easier now, making the effects of the mutations on the people that the group were fighting.

(God, I love writing dialogue so ******* much.)

Back