• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((Yeah lol, King Tiger is just a stage name he uses. His real name is David. I just stopped using it to prevent confusion))

Lilliana walked up to King Tiger, grabbing his shoulder gently. "It wasn't human anymore, David. It's better that you put it to rest..."

(I feel like we've all forgotten King Tiger's name is David.)

“it…it was a person. They asked me to help them….they didn’t deserve to die” King Tiger said, obviously devastated at the act he committed.

“it…it was a person. They asked me to help them….they didn’t deserve to die” King Tiger said, obviously devastated at the act he committed.
Lilliana spoke calmly, softly. She didn't scream at him or punch him, simply... Talked to him. "You cannot save everyone, boy. Nobody can. It is simply the way of the world. I'm sure they would be glad you put them out of their misery, they were clearly in pain while in that form. Take a breath, David, and calm yourself."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh your excellent for amusement King Tiger! They were Slaughtered because of you!" Lucifer called out but then continued gently "Keep yourself calm."
“It might be easy for a psycho like you to stay calm after MURDERING someone, but unlike you, I have ******* morals. That man probably had friends, a family, people who cared about him. Now he’s gone. Forever.

Lilliana spoke calmly, softly. She didn't scream at him or punch him, simply... Talked to him. "You cannot save everyone, boy. Nobody can. It is simply the way of the world. I'm sure they would be glad you put them out of their misery, they were clearly in pain while in that form. Take a breath, David, and calm yourself."
King Tiger let out a heavily sigh.

“Y-your right. I know your right. But still….” King Tiger trailed off.

he took another deep breath, calming his nerves.

“I won’t let his death be in vain. I’ll save the dream world. For him, and for everyone else who has fallen” King Tiger said, determination and sadness mixed in his voice.

King Tiger let out a heavily sigh.

“Y-your right. I know your right. But still….” King Tiger trailed off.

he took another deep breath, calming his nerves.

“I won’t let his death be in vain. I’ll save the dream world. For him, and for everyone else who has fallen” King Tiger said, determination and sadness mixed in his voice.
"You're a good man." Lilliana said, following him. "But that may come to bite you in the ass one day if you can't keep it under wraps. The greatest of heroes always perish at the end of their epic tales."

"It's because at this point, all sense of caring for life as a common thing has faded from me. Sometimes the hero dies in the end." Lucifer replied as Eonara came through a portal from another beast defeat and sees King Tiger Howling over it

"Are you ******* serious? ******* joking with me? Am I being punked? Is Ashton Kutcher going to jump out of the ground and say "Got'cha bitch"?" Eonara said in a completely annoyed tone

"Are you ******* serious? ******* joking with me? Am I being punked? Is Ashton Kutcher going to jump out of the ground and say "Got'cha bitch"?" Eonara said in a completely annoyed tone
"Are you ever anything but annoyed? Do you do anything useful besides being there to suck Yharim's **** while also being annoyed?" Lilliana said, tilting her head as her tail wagged in curiosity.

"Are you ever anything but annoyed? Do you do anything useful besides being there to suck Yharim's **** while also being annoyed?" Lilliana said, tilting her head as her tail wagged in curiosity.
"Sorry that I've been fighting for about as long as the mutations have been happening under orders to not kill when my magic is almost all extremely lethal and I have to incapacitate these things! And Yharim is too busy to have his dick sucked and I wouldn't ever want to anyway!" Eonara snapped back

"Sorry that I've been fighting for about as long as the mutations have been happening under orders to not kill when my magic is almost all extremely and I have to incapacitate these things!"
"So, basically, you suck at what your being ordered to do and have no idea how to handle the stress without being a bitch to everybody around you, showing how absolutely inept you are? Gotcha." Lilliana said, giving Eonara a thumbs up.
"And Yharim is too busy to have his dick sucked and I wouldn't ever want to anyway!"
"Meh, I don't think I believe that but whatever you say." Lilliana said as she shrugged.

"So, basically, you suck at what your being ordered to do and have no idea how to handle the stress without being a bitch to everybody around you, showing how absolutely inept you are? Gotcha." Lilliana said, giving Eonara a thumbs up.
"I kill people, my whole damn purpose in Yharim's council was specifically to be the head of the magic division and help Relanak execute enemies. I have very little offensive magic I haven't made lethal to serve my purposes." Eonara said back
''You should try getting wasted.'' he said to Eonara
"Not during a damn crisis you apsolute *********!"

A familiar thundering voice slurred throughout the dream world as lightning begins to flash. Crashing into the ground on her backside was the Goddess of Power herself, giggling while clearly intoxicated. Standing up straight, she looked around.

"Oiiii, looks liiiike I've arriiiiived in tiiiiiime for the paaaaaarty!" Valdagyðja said drunkenly before giggling more, "I thoooought of somethin' fuuuunny but I forgot!"

In spite of Val clearly being drunk, her body appeared to still be sober. Perhaps this is what she was telling Rory about when she was drunk. Val looked toward some of the creatures and laughed.

"Ahawhawhaw! Ya' havin' fuuuun? I wanna have fuuuun. Lemme fight 'em!" The Goddess of Power slurred, raising her arms into a fighting stance.

"You're a good man." Lilliana said, following him. "But that may come to bite you in the ass one day if you can't keep it under wraps. The greatest of heroes always perish at the end of their epic tales."
“heh…my heroics aren’t so shallow that I would allow the possibility of death to stop me.”

“I am the King Tiger. defender of the weak. Protector of the innocent. The champion of the people. If It is my destiny to die…THEN SO BE IT.”

((meant to comment this earlier but had to leave and do somethin))

"I kill people, my whole damn purpose in Yharim's council was specifically to be the head of the magic division and help Relanak execute enemies. I have very little offensive magic I haven't made lethal to serve my purposes." Eonara said back
"You can kill people in literally infinite other ways besides burning them to death with fancy explosions, Eonara. Incapacitation is literally dozens of times easier than killing. Use your ******* head yah shit grill!" Lilliana said before poking Eonara in the forehead.

"You can kill people in literally infinite other ways besides burning them to death with fancy explosions, Eonara. Incapacitation is literally dozens of times easier than killing. Use your ******* head yah shit grill!" Lilliana said before poking Eonara in the forehead.
"You realize Abyssal Flames aren't all I have right? Instant death, space-time slitting, quark destroying, black holes, etc, etc. Most of my magic is either pure utility or straight up lethal" Eonara snapped in reply, Lilliana being blasted with an attack that did all of the above, albeit at a tolerable level due to the power difference.

"I'll be fighting elsewhere, I'm still under orders, now get off your lazy asses and do your jobs!" Eonara shouted as Lucifer seemed to listen to her as he prepared himself
(Reap, Abaddon has got you beat in likes by a good few dozen. Step your game up, man!)
(I'm not actually worried about it lol)

"You realize Abyssal Flames aren't all I have right? Instant death, space-time slitting, quark destroying, black holes, etc, etc. Most of my magic is either pure utility or straight up lethal" Eonara snapped in reply, Lilliana being blasted with an attack that did all of the above, albeit at a tolerable level due to the power difference.

"I'll be fighting elsewhere, I'm still under orders, now get off your lazy asses and do your jobs!" Eonara shouted as Lucifer seemed to listen to her as he prepared himself
Lilliana held a finger up, blocking the attack like it belonged to an ant or an atom. "I have many ways I could refute you, kill you, and Yharim and everybody besides the child, but since I'm not a bitchy psycho I won't do so," Lilliana said.

"Also, I don't work for Yharim or anybody. I don't have a job, and therefore I'm not obligated to do anything in this world. Although, you most certainly are." Lilliana grabbed Eonara by the head, opening a portal.

"HOW ABOUT YOU DO YOUR ******* JOB!? GO FIGHT!!!" She screamed out before throwing Eonara into a legion of mutated creatures which stood inside the portal, which was on some random planet in the universe.

"Yes. You do. You are here, in the dream world, managed to pull ******* Lucifer of all people out of the bar and here. Now you will do your job." Eonara said with a deathly calm, teleporting ten feet behind Lilliana with the energy to wipe the universe out flowing around them.

"That's where I'm drawing the line." Lucifer said, completely nullifying both Lilliana and Eonara's abilities.

"Lilliana, while you may not like it Draedon is mostly our ticket to bringing this madness to an end, and in case you've somehow forgotten who he's affiliated with its Yharim. You were so damn worried about the Warfront falling that you decided that you needed to get me of all people to help, so where the hell is that Lilliana? And Eonara, we both know you don't have the authority to really order anyone here around, even if your right tone it down. I don't care about your ifs and buts." Lucifer said calmly, preparing for battle

"Yes. You do. You are here, in the dream world, managed to pull ******* Lucifer of all people out of the bar and here. Now you will do your job." Eonara said with a deathly calm, teleporting ten feet behind Lilliana with the energy to wipe the universe out flowing around them.

"That's where I'm drawing the line." Lucifer said, completely nullifying both Lilliana and Eonara's abilities.

"Lilliana, while you may not like it Draedon is mostly our ticket to bringing this madness to an end, and in case you've somehow forgotten who he's affiliated with its Yharim. You were so damn worried about the Warfront falling that you decided that you needed to get me of all people to help, so where the hell is that Lilliana? And Eonara, we both know you don't have the authority to really order anyone here around, even if your right tone it down. I don't care about your ifs and buts." Lucifer said calmly, preparing for battle
"Why'd you nullify my abilities it's not like I was going to fight the ant. Also, I'm not dissing Draedon, I'm dissing Eonara. Here's what she's doing, and here's the only thing she is doing besides her job. She is here, telling us what to do, being annoying in the process. She says we should stop being lazy, but is still here talking about us being quote on quote.. 'lazy', while continuing to not do her job. The girl is an immature brat in almost every possible way I can ******* imagine. If she believes me, a cat-girl who's existed since before time has any obligation to save this world, then think again." Lilliana said, clearly disregarding both Lucifer and Eonara.

"I told you about the crisis because I had nothing better to do with my freaking life, because I'm so ******* old. I can literally do her job 2,000 times better then she can do her job with my eyes closed and without limbs."

"Seriously stop fighting during a crisis. When me and freaking lucifer are the voice of reason here.You should know how bad the situation is." he told them both
"I'm all for that. But if Eonara refuses to stop her shit and do her supposed job instead of berating us for no reason, then she's simply a smudge on the face of existence that should be erased for her lack of use. If the girl wants to end the conflict, she should go back to what she was doing instead of being an annoying bitch." Lilliana said to Seth, shrugging.

“well I’m going to get to work” King Tiger said, forcing a confident smile.

“Dreadon is inside Yharim fortress right? If that’s the case I’ll go help defend it. As long as he is safe, we can end this.”

King Tiger opened up a portal to Yharim fortress, and traveled through it. Appearing a few miles away from the building, he began to help stall any monster that tried coming towards Yharim base.

"I'm all for that. But if Eonara refuses to stop her shit and do her supposed job instead of berating us for no reason, then she's simply a smudge on the face of existence that should be erased for her lack of use. If the girl wants to end the conflict, she should go back to what she was doing instead of being an annoying bitch." Lilliana said to Seth, shrugging.
"What did she do again I didn't pay attention to her." he said.

"Why'd you nullify my abilities it's not like I was going to fight the ant. Also, I'm not dissing Draedon, I'm dissing Eonara. Here's what she's doing, and here's the only thing she is doing besides her job. She is here, telling us what to do, being annoying in the process. She says we should stop being lazy, but is still here talking about us being quote on quote.. 'lazy', while continuing to not do her job. The girl is an immature brat in almost every possible way I can ******* imagine. If she believes me, a cat-girl who's existed since before time has any obligation to save this world, then think again." Lilliana said, clearly disregarding both Lucifer and Eonara.

"I told you about the crisis because I had nothing better to do with my freaking life, because I'm so ******* old. I can literally do her job 2,000 times better then she can do her job with my eyes closed and without limbs."
"Then leave. You are useless to me then. Eonara's other order was to try and keep the Warfront going by any means necessary. If that means ordering around some bitchy Cat Godess then so be it. It's a crisis. I don't care who you think you are or who you really are, Eonara does not have the build to incapacitate someone. You do. So yes, everyone knows that you can do the Warfront better then Eonara because it isn't even her damn role. She is neither a Commander, leader, or anything of sort. You however are obsolete. People who are obsolete to me tend to have their head pop off. So make yourself at least a little useful outside of providing morale support to the wrestler." Lucifer said quietly and dead seriously before un nulling both and teleporting Eonara back to Yharim's city, and warping everyone remaining to a small fortress that had the mutations on all sides and beginning to work at incapacitating them quickly

“well I’m going to get to work” King Tiger said, forcing a confident smile.

“Dreadon is inside Yharim fortress right? If that’s the case I’ll go help defend it. As long as he is safe, we can end this.”

King Tiger opened up a portal to Yharim fortress, and traveled through it. Appearing a few miles away from the building, he began to help stall any monster that tried coming towards Yharim base.
"Meh, fine. I need to get away from these people anyway. Physical strength should do me just fine against the mutants." Lilliana kicked off the ground, the resulting force opening up a rift in reality which sent her to Yharim's fortress.

"Then leave. You are useless to me then. Eonara's other order was to try and keep the Warfront going by any means necessary. If that means ordering around some bitchy Cat Godess then so be it. It's a crisis. I don't care who you think you are or who you really are, Eonara does not have the build to incapacitate someone. You do. So yes, everyone knows that you can do the Warfront better then Eonara because it isn't even her damn role. She is neither a Commander, leader, or anything of sort. You however are obsolete. People who are obsolete to me tend to have their head pop off. So make yourself at least a little useful outside of providing morale support to the wrestler." Lucifer said quietly and dead seriously before un nulling both and teleporting Eonara back to Yharim's city, and warping everyone remaining to a small fortress that had the mutations on all sides and beginning to work at incapacitating them quickly
"I can tell you said something before I left, so just to let you know, I can't feel pain, or fear or dread, or die, or care, nor can you make me feel any of those things. I have no idea what you think you can do to make me listen besides kill me which you can't, or torture me which you can't, or nullify my abilities which I don't need, or whatever else, but I have no idea how you've helped. Your a jobber. You sit around and do nothing all day. You're condescending to others specifically because you and Yharim are butt-buddies, you never help which makes you a hypocrite, when you do help it's momentary and practically useless, and your a psychotic ******. If you believe for a second that whoever is useful to you matters in any way, then I feel sorry for you."

Lilliana swiftly delivered careful strikes to the mutated humans, figuring out the inner workings of their anatomy as soon as she entered the area. The beats slowly fell to the ground as Lilliana's tail wagged, to which she pulled out a lollipop and began eating it.

"Oh, and did I mention your a hypocrite?"

"While I agree that lucifer is useless we are really getting close to infighting. Which is stupid since then we would be weaken against other threats." he said while using concept manipulation to try to kill the mutations.
"They can't hear you nobody can hear you." Belial walked up to Seth, holding a ball of condensed yellow energy in his hand. It was some sort of pill.. "And so are you, dumbass. So, you wanna change your role? I've got just the thing for you so you don't try and ruin everything all the time."

"When you've known someone for who-knows-how-long you tend to know how they act. I know you can't feel much of anything, but you forget I am well capable of permanently killing you. And since you seem inclined to do nothing..." Lucifer paused dealing with the mutations long enough to hit Lilliana with a physical hit that utterly blitzed her and shattered her ribcage and negated her regeneration until Lucifer willed it so

"So I'm finally done playing games. If you wish death I'll dole it out to you. No questions asked, the next hit will kill you. All I want is for you to take down one of those things. You'd be slightly above obsolete at that rate." Lucifer said, willing her to regenerate and going back to incapacitating the mutations, vanishing completely from Lilliana's sight

"When you've known someone for who-knows-how-long you tend to know how they act. I know you can't feel much of anything, but you forget I am well capable of permanently killing you. And since you seem inclined to do nothing..." Lucifer paused dealing with the mutations long enough to hit Lilliana with a physical hit that utterly blitzed her and shattered her ribcage and negated her regeneration until Lucifer willed it so

"So I'm finally done playing games. If you wish death I'll dole it out to you. No questions asked, the next hit will kill you. All I want is for you to take down one of those things. You'd be slightly above obsolete at that rate." Lucifer said, willing her to regenerate and going back to incapacitating the mutations, vanishing completely from Lilliana's sight
"Ok." Lilliana shrugged, clearly not afraid. "I mean, if you want to believe you can kill me go right ahead, I like it when children dream. It promotes hope in the youth." She said as she continued to easily topple multiple mutated humans.

Back