• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

As soon as they jumped out of the portal, a large shockwave could be felt slamming against them. Belial turned to them as they were blown into space, "What the **** is that and where have you guys been!?" He was still sustaining the singularity, which made it way easier for them to jump through.

"Oh my... I don't usually say vulgar things like this, but that thing looks like the literal embodiment of the word 'Blegh'..." Lilliana said, clearly grossed out.
girl-spider-insect-mutant-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"It seems to be another mutated human or something like that.." She turned around, not wanting to look at it.
"Blegh's the noise it's going to make when we're done with it!" Horus shouted as he lunged towards the mutated dreamer, bashing it in the skull with his hammer and causing a large crater to form below it

Meanwhile, Towa and Masayoshi peered through the documents, trying to gather any information they could about the creator of the bar. They had already begun to suspect it was Kill-Gaia, but they needed a way to be sure. As Masayoshi peered through them, she spoke to the bartender.

"So, there's the belief that you're part of this place's creator, right?" She asked, "What is your name?"

"So, there's the belief that you're part of this place's creator, right?" She asked, "What is your name?"
"My name...?" The Bartender scratched his head, "Right, I have one of those. What is it...? Ah, of course, no... Wait." It seems he couldn't remember his own name, as if it was lost to him. "Oh, I think I remember. G-Ge- Jo.. Jo- John.. J-Johnny..? Was that it..? Maybe.."

"My name...?" The Bartender scratched his head, "Right, I have one of those. What is it...? Ah, of course, no... Wait." It seems he couldn't remember his own name, as if it was lost to him. "Oh, I think I remember. G-Ge- Jo.. Jo- John.. J-Johnny..? Was that it..? Maybe.."
"You don't remember?" Towa asked, "Let me see if I can help with that..."

Towa and Masayoshi would travel back in time in the bar, attempting to go back to where this bartender would begin.

"Blegh's the noise it's going to make when we're done with it!" Horus shouted as he lunged towards the mutated dreamer, bashing it in the skull with his hammer and causing a large crater to form below it
The beast didn't dodge, instead, it took the hit completely. As Horus' hammer collided with the beast, chunks of its body began to wrap around Horus as it let out incomprehensible words. It was like some sort of virus or parasite. "Ew... You good man..?" Lilliana said.

(HOLY **** SHIZUKA LIKED ONE OF MY POSTS HERE! SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME ONCE AGAIN!~)

"Uh... no this thing's disgusting" Horus said

"Don't worry! I've got you!" Ahriman said as he extended his arm, a trillions upon trillions of beams firing from his hand. About half hit the beast, the other half hit Horus, ripping off the parts attached to the beast, freeing him but also tearing him apart into hundreds of tiny chunks.

As Horus regenerated, he said "****... you..."

"You don't remember?" Towa asked, "Let me see if I can help with that..."

Towa and Masayoshi would travel back in time in the bar, attempting to go back to where this bartender would begin.
As Masayoshi and Towa traveled through time, they would feel as if they were being dragged through the deepest of oceans. Complete darkness surrounded them, clouding their vision. "My My.. Who might you be, beautiful?~" A man covered in shadows walked up to her as the area slowly lit up...

"Ah, yes, the smell of events yet to come emanates from you, my dear... Perhaps your somebody I know in the future?" The voice was absurdly familiar to Kill-Gaia, it had to be him..

“Looks like the mutated dreamers are pretty strong” King Tiger said, watching Horus and Ahriman attacked the monster.

“guess that means I won’t have to pull my punches against them, as long as I don’t deal a lethal blow.”

while Seth was using his body puppetry, King Tiger jumped foward and struck the creature with a fierce elbow strike to its head in an attempt to knock it out. While doing this, he coated his entire body in a forcefield, preventing the beast from touching his skin.

“Looks like the mutated dreamers are pretty strong” King Tiger said, watching Horus and Ahriman attacked the monster.

“guess that means I won’t have to pull my punches against them, as long as I don’t deal a lethal blow.”

while Seth was using his body puppetry, King Tiger jumped foward and struck the creature with a fierce elbow strike to its head in an attempt to knock it out. While doing this, he coated his entire body in a forcefield, preventing the beast from touching his skin.
Instead of being knocked out, it simply jiggled like gelatin as it was blown back by King Tiger. It's head was twisted from the impact... "Oh god, what the hell is it doing now?" Lilliana said as she watched the beast perform it's attack.

It twisted it's body rapidly as it compressed, forming a drill. It spun rapidly, creating a sound that reverberated even in the cool and dark vacuum of space.

"RZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!"

The drill lunged itself towards King Tiger, colliding with his iron defense, attempting to pierce it. While it failed, King Tiger could feel the vibrations from the drill violently shake his insides, rattling his balance.

''So i am in a bad mood right now since i lost the chance to power up. You guys will be my outlet.'' he said poiniting towards the maddnened people.

''Now then stop.'' he said using his body puppetry on them.

''Lets see this is how Towa does it right.'' he said trying to copying her stamina drain.
"Let's hope that stops them for good." Ahriman said, Horus fully reforming behind him and slamming him in the back with his hammer, cracking his spine and causing him to shout in pain

As Masayoshi and Towa traveled through time, they would feel as if they were being dragged through the deepest of oceans. Complete darkness surrounded them, clouding their vision. "My My.. Who might you be, beautiful?~" A man covered in shadows walked up to her as the area slowly lit up...

"Ah, yes, the smell of events yet to come emanates from you, my dear... Perhaps your somebody I know in the future?" The voice was absurdly familiar to Kill-Gaia, it had to be him..
"Kill-Gaia, so it is you..." Masayoshi responded.

"And you're addressing us as a singular person... Are you mistaking us for Toyoshi?" Towa asked.

"Kill-Gaia, so it is you..." Masayoshi responded.

"And you're addressing us as a singular person... Are you mistaking us for Toyoshi?" Towa asked.
"How could I mistake you for one when you are one? You have quite the strong bond, precious... It is as if your spirits are fused into a little ball, but you just don't feel it." The man said, a crescent moon forming on his face as if he was smiling.
(Lucifer implying Rory wants to have sex with King Tiger lol)
(1. She doesn't. She's gay. You know this. 2. Even if she wasn't gay, what makes you think she'd want to **** King Tiger?)

(1. It wasn't a question~ 2. Oh I think she could get over it during the fact~)
(1. Still wasn't an answer dumby. 2. Ehhhh, depends on if King Tiger is into BDSM. Not like Rory is really wowed by sex in the first place.)

(Okay let's stop this CRINGE conversation here lol)
(Then stop starting them lol)

((King Tiger isn’t attracted to any of the females in the group fr fr)

Instead of being knocked out, it simply jiggled like gelatin as it was blown back by King Tiger. It's head was twisted from the impact... "Oh god, what the hell is it doing now?" Lilliana said as she watched the beast perform it's attack.

It twisted it's body rapidly as it compressed, forming a drill. It spun rapidly, creating a sound that reverberated even in the cool and dark vacuum of space.

"RZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!"

The drill lunged itself towards King Tiger, colliding with his iron defense, attempting to pierce it. While it failed, King Tiger could feel the vibrations from the drill violently shake his insides, rattling his balance.
“God damn” King Tiger said, feeling the drill slam into his iron muscles.

he stumbled backwards, his bones shacking from the impact.

“It seems blunt force is ineffective. And with a body like that I can’t put it into a hold…”

Devising a new plan King Tiger used his gravity manipulation to create a black hole. Pushing it foward, it started forcefully sucking up pieces of the monster to cripple it.

(Well we are having a cool party, but don't be so cold!)
(Hmmmm.... Naaaaahhhhhh brooooooo.)
(You say that like that isn't what happens everyday)
(An exaggeration, but a fair one.)

((King Tiger isn’t attracted to any of the females in the group fr fr)

“God damn” King Tiger said, feeling the drill slam into his iron muscles.

he stumbled backwards, his bones shacking from the impact.

“It seems blunt force is ineffective. And with a body like that I can’t put it into a hold…”

Devising a new plan King Tiger used his gravity manipulation to create a black hole. Pushing it foward, it started forcefully sucking up pieces of the monster to cripple it.
"KHHH-- AHGRGRRR-" The beast made sounds of agony as it was sucked in by the black-hole, pieces of it's body attempting to spread to avoid the pull of the Black-Hole.. But it wasn't able to escape the pull of the wrestler's power.

"AHGHHH- H. , HE-" The voice of the beast became clearer, more human as it's vocal cords formed properly...

"H.. He.. l-- p.. M- K.. Me.. Help m-" Before it could finished it's choked words, it was consumed by the Black Hole, imploding into nothing but atoms as it was destroyed by the gravitational pull.

“No…NOOOO” King Tiger shouted horror.

“no I didn’t…I didn’t mean to do that….I just meant it cripple it…stop it’s movements..****”

King Tiger desperately tried to use his conceptual manipulation to remove the damage he dealt on the monster, in a desperate attempt to bring the creature back
Lilliana walked up to King Tiger, grabbing his shoulder gently. "It wasn't human anymore, David. It's better that you put it to rest..."

(I feel like we've all forgotten King Tiger's name is David.)

Back