• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

YGp2ZdoOjXcC4nZSSUsaH1_a4a-BTOBuX3oSgbJRKf8VefEy1i-QiphF3TX28MlDF2g9A0O1eLDbO8e5GnGwCScPPoOqdYDBQbcFterBbCSNiI_tWRyK

The soldiers were being fought back at an enormous pace... What even were these drastic mutations? The beastly humans tore through legions of these new soldiers, as they seemed to possess an immense regenerative ability. "Kh-- Khhhhhh----" They let out dry cackling noises as they moved at varying speeds.

"Whatever Yharim is doing right now isn't going to work." Their bodies bent in ways that shouldn't have been possible for any being made of physical matter, it was like they were living whips. "It's dangerous for the people to. Human bodies shouldn't be going through such rapid mutations."

The beastly humans used their teeth to violently tear down Yharim's fortress as best they could. They weren't capable of doing nearly enough damage to damage the King's walls, but soon, as they're teeth continued to shatter, they were slowly capable of tearing through the material as if they were goafers digging underground.

“Don’t kill them” King Tiger said flatly, in an almost threatening tone.

“If I understand what your saying, their just regular dreamers turned into monsters. Killing them all would be no difference from genociding the entire dream world.”

“I’m fine with knocking them out, but I won’t abide by a massacre”
"If that's your thing, go ahead. But if things get out of hand, then I won't hesitate to kill." Lilliana said as she drank her cocktail, sad as she was incapable of getting drunk. "Sad. Well, whatever." She snapped her fingers, opening up a dimensional gateway. "Let's dip." She said as she jumped through the portal.

As soon as they jumped out of the portal, a large shockwave could be felt slamming against them. Belial turned to them as they were blown into space, "What the **** is that and where have you guys been!?" He was still sustaining the singularity, which made it way easier for them to jump through.

"Oh my... I don't usually say vulgar things like this, but that thing looks like the literal embodiment of the word 'Blegh'..." Lilliana said, clearly grossed out.
girl-spider-insect-mutant-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"It seems to be another mutated human or something like that.." She turned around, not wanting to look at it.

As soon as they jumped out of the portal, a large shockwave could be felt slamming against them. Belial turned to them as they were blown into space, "What the **** is that and where have you guys been!?" He was still sustaining the singularity, which made it way easier for them to jump through.

"Oh my... I don't usually say vulgar things like this, but that thing looks like the literal embodiment of the word 'Blegh'..." Lilliana said, clearly grossed out.
girl-spider-insect-mutant-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"It seems to be another mutated human or something like that.." She turned around, not wanting to look at it.
(Wow! Looks like something Rory would ****!)

Back