• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Jesus christ, King Tiger looks like a ******* psycho in his debut image.)

jose-kanzaki-792462-normal.jpg

Lucifer warped into the singularity with a black hole "What letters?" Lucifer said calmly
Masayoshi turned to face the returning visitor.

"Letters that may give a hint as to who built this place..." She answered, "I mean, if we ended up here after we were in the fortress, this place and its creator may offer at least part of a solution as to how to undo what's going on in the dream world."

"After all, it helps to have a fresh set of eyes and a different angle to solve a problem, no?" Towa says, giving a wink toward Lucy, "Perhaps it may even assist Draedon, for all we know. It's not likely, but it is a possibility."

(Sweet Valdagyðja, this was late...)

(Ok, before I go to sleep, I want everyone to know that I just bit into my tongue. Like, I felt my tooth go into my tongue. It's very painful. Lots of blood. This is after the process of me biting my tongue and spitting out more blood than I care to release from my body.)

“Well…if you have a handle on containing the chaos, I think I will join the other inside the bar and help out. King Tiger told Belial.

Covering himself in a black hole. King Tiger carefully entered the singularity, collapsing onto the floor of the bar with a thud as he entered the strange room once more.

“w-water….” King Tiger said to the Bartender, his previous injuries had been further increased by moving through dimensions.
Bartender handed King Tiger a glass of water, "Here. We have a spring out back, so this water is completely fresh. It should help your injuries heal faster." He said with a soft smile on his face.

King Tiger took the glass of water, too fatigued to be suspicious of the bartender. He drained the entire glass in one gulp, before staggering onto one of the bar chairs. Already, his injuries were starting to heal, his regeneration, reinvigorated by the water, started mending his broken bones and closing his wounds.

“so…you guys find out anything useful?” King Tiger asked.

King Tiger took the glass of water, too fatigued to be suspicious of the bartender. He drained the entire glass in one gulp, before staggering onto one of the bar chairs. Already, his injuries were starting to heal, his regeneration, reinvigorated by the water, started mending his broken bones and closing his wounds.

“so…you guys find out anything useful?” King Tiger asked.
"Hold on for just a moment." The Bartender said as he went behind the bar, pulling out an old wooden box. "This box contains all the old letters written by my predecessors. Read through them if you wish." He said to Lucifer, Masayoshi, and Towa.

(Alright, nobody is responding, time to bust a nut.)

The contents of the letters didn't contain anything to suspicious. It was mostly just instructions to future generations, along with a few of them who were simply saying their goodbyes. There were hundreds of letters, but reading them all would've taken merely a few moments for a dreamer.

"That's all the information we have for you. Simply documents of the past." The Bartender said, "Sorry I couldn't have helped you out more-" The space around them began to slowly warp... Like they were on LSD or other hallucinogens. "Oh my, it seems someone has breached my bar..."

A dimensional gate opened up in the bar as something walked in... "Jeez, is this where you idiots have been?" Lilliana walked into the bar, sneering at everybody there. "Alright, first question. Where's Rory? Second question. What's your business in this horribly-made dimensional gap?" Lilliana said, clearly impatient.

"Rory got sealed by Belial take it up with him and we went in here because we thought it was the source of all the chaos happening in the Dream World." Horus said
"It's a bar. What happens in a bar besides people getting drunk? And on the Rory thing, I ain't touching that with a 10ft pole." Lilliana said, carefully examining the bar. "Well, whatever. We've got a crisis outside."

Back