• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

''There it is.'' he said watching tiger king and belial trying to restraint.

''You do realise restraining will only make it stronger. Chaos does not like to be containined.'' he said to them.

''So mind if i jump in it.'' he asked them.
"Ok, here are two misconceptions," Belial said before crossing his arms, floating in the air to get to eye-level with Seth due to his negligible height and child-like appearance.

"It isn't chaos. It's a dimensional singularity, a literal cluster of multiple dimensions or universes." Belial said, which followed up with him poking Seth in the forehead.

"Second of all, if you jump in there without protection you will be torn into a myriad of pieces and nobody is gonna put you back together. It'll be like humpty dumpty, except infinitely worse."

"Ironically, your body will be torn to shreds if you keep this up." Belial said, not particularly concerned, but King Tiger was a friend of his mother so that obligated Belial to save him. At least in his eyes.

"I can take your place. Your durable, but I'm more efficient." Belial said.
“A-alright. I’m counting on you Belial” King Tiger said wearily.

''There it is.'' he said watching tiger king and belial trying to restraint.

''You do realise restraining will only make it stronger. Chaos does not like to be containined.'' he said to them.

''So mind if i jump in it.'' he asked them.
“if you think you can handle it, go for it. “

“I’ll warn you though, that stuff is powerful. If you don’t come in prepared you’ll be ripped into pieces, like I almost was.”

"Man he must be high on something" Horus said

"A shit ton of cocaine..." Ahriman said as he summoned another pile "Welp lets leave this here. If he lives he can have it"

"I'm aware. I'm a lawyer, after all," Masayoshi replied, "However, I will say that this basically means that time passes here, at least, for the bartender... He's not exempt from the flow of time or taking advantage of the lack thereof, if this is in fact the case."
"Perhaps, but, I honestly don't know how predecessors are chosen. Suddenly, one disappears, and another appears. I probably just appeared one day... Some say we're all pieces of the founder. Well, old letters say that." Bartender said, cleaning a glass.

''Thanks Luci.'' he said while being thrown to the singularity.
"Uh-huh." Belial snapped his fingers, Seth appearing in a bubble outside the singularity. "I don't need idiotic drug-fiends messing shit up. I need to stabilize this thing before it obliterates us all, so piss off. Your lucky I got you out of there before an attosecond passed." Belial said, contemplating whether or not he should just kill Seth himself.

"Perhaps, but, I honestly don't know how predecessors are chosen. Suddenly, one disappears, and another appears. I probably just appeared one day... Some say we're all pieces of the founder. Well, old letters say that." Bartender said, cleaning a glass.
"Interesting.... Would we be allowed to see these letters?" Towa asked, " And could I have another glass of wine, darling?"

Masayoshi was thinking about this, putting all the pieces together internally. Faceless man, broken mask. It had to be Kill-Gaia. However, they couldn't mention any of this to the others in case they were suspicious. However, if Kill-Gaia was the one who made this place, and they were all pieces of him, that would mean...

The bartenders were all Kill-Gaia. That made sense. The bartender dismissed the idea of Toyoshi being the traitor among the group, though agreed with the sentiment that it was Rory instead. If that was the case, she needed to be sure.

"Yes, if all possible, we'd like to see the letters..."

''Tch Buzzkill. Now i am going to find another way to power up and thats going to take way too long.'' he said.
"What is your obsession with powering up? Don't be an idiot. Go to rehab." Belial said, disappointed that someone who was considered an adult was such a waste of existence.
Lucifer warped into the singularity with a black hole "What letters?" Lucifer said calmly
"From my predecessors. They document information for future generation Bartenders." Bartender responded to Lucifer.

“Well…if you have a handle on containing the chaos, I think I will join the other inside the bar and help out. King Tiger told Belial.

Covering himself in a black hole. King Tiger carefully entered the singularity, collapsing onto the floor of the bar with a thud as he entered the strange room once more.

“w-water….” King Tiger said to the Bartender, his previous injuries had been further increased by moving through dimensions.

Last edited:
"What is your obsession with powering up? Don't be an idiot. Go to rehab." Belial said, disappointed that someone who was considered an adult was such a waste of existence.
''To change my role. I don`t like being an extra. My being has no significant impact on the story no matter how hard i try. I want to make a difarance and not just be the guy who is whacky.'' he said.

''To change my role. I don`t like being an extra. My being has no significant impact on the story no matter how hard i try. I want to make a difarance and not just be the guy who is whacky.'' he said.
"How's that working out for yah?" Belial said as he created pillars of condensed space around the singularity, keeping it stabilized.

Back