• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi hesitated a...bit longer than necessary, before chuckling.

"...Heh, not here, Kiara." Masayoshi said simply.

"...David and...I plan to take a...vacation, once we return. If...everything works out, and...the time is right..." She trailed off, simply shrugging her shoulders.

"You know."

David stared at the moment for a moment, before simply breathing out. He returned to leaning against the building, his gaze shifting towards the street as he watched the cars pass by.
"I'm sure you two could get away with it..." Raviathon said quietly

The man smiled, shifting to David's other side to lean on the wall next to him, again, without being seen

Masayoshi hesitated a...bit longer than necessary, before chuckling.

"...Heh, not here, Kiara." Masayoshi said simply.

"...David and...I plan to take a...vacation, once we return. If...everything works out, and...the time is right..." She trailed off, simply shrugging her shoulders.

"You know."
"Uh huh... I understand." Kiara murmured, nodding her head.

"Kinda rushed into the whole... motherhood thing, myself. Pregnant at 19... my parents would disown me if they were still alive to find out... heh..." She said with a chuckle.

"Uh huh... I understand." Kiara murmured, nodding her head.

"Kinda rushed into the whole... motherhood thing, myself. Pregnant at 19... my parents would disown me if they were still alive to find out... heh..." She said with a chuckle.
"But Rio seems to be a good and strong child, and you and Rory seem to be good... mothers." Raviathon responded

"But Rio seems to be a good and strong child, and you and Rory seem to be good... mothers." Raviathon responded
"Rio is... great, yeah. So far..." Kiara grumbled, taking another big gulp of beer. She let out a breath before lowering her glass back to the table.

"I just... I dunno what I'm even doing... like... me, a mother? In this kind of world...? That's like... that's like..." Kiara couldn't seem to find the words she needed.

"Slow down, hun... Slow down." Rory said softly, patting Kiara on her muscular back.

The man smiled, shifting to David's other side to lean on the wall next to him, again, without being seen
"...Get lost." David said bluntly, growing annoyed with the man's antics. Even if the man could escape his sight, he could fairly easily feel his movements using nothing but the slight disturbance of the air against his skin.

"Rio is... great, yeah. So far..." Kiara grumbled, taking another big gulp of beer. She let out a breath before lowering her glass back to the table.

"I just... I dunno what I'm even doing... like... me, a mother? In this kind of world...? That's like... that's like..." Kiara couldn't seem to find the words she needed.

"Slow down, hun... Slow down." Rory said softly, patting Kiara on her muscular back.
"You're doing fine, if you really want something I'm pretty sure there's a book of Parenting tips lying around somewhere..." Raviathon murmured
"...Get lost." David said bluntly, growing annoyed with the man's antics. Even if the man could escape his sight, he could fairly easily feel his movements using nothing but the slight disturbance of the air against his skin.
"No, and I'm sure you couldn't make me either." The man responded (Reminder that this is Cullthane lol)

"No, and I'm sure you couldn't make me either." The man responded (Reminder that this is Cullthane lol)
David glared at the man, before breathing out.

"...He ain't worth it." He thought. He glanced back towards the restaurant for a moment and, noticing the server wasn't currently at the table, decided to simply go back inside, not bothering to pay the strange man another glance as he made his way back to the group.

"...He ain't worth it." He thought. He glanced back towards the restaurant for a moment and, noticing the server wasn't currently at the table, decided to simply go back inside, not bothering to pay the strange man another glance as he made his way back to the group.
The man smiled behind the mask in response

"Hey David..." Raviathon said

"David! Buddy! My guy! Friend! Best man? Best friend? Best dude bro? Best guy. Suuuuuup." Kiara waved at David sluggishly, letting out a burp as she placed down her now empty glass of beer... several of which had already been emptied.

Raviathon breathed out quickly, automatically switching to telepathic communications for Gabriel "are... are you willing to talk to me about it...?" Raviathon asked
Gabriel glanced at Raviathon, "That was a figure of speech. Things just aren't exactly going as I intended... But then again I kinda forgot what I intended after uh... I dunno."

"Hey!... I'll hammer you. With my fists." Kiara murmured, "AGAIN."
"Sure ya will, Kiara." David said, shrugging ever so slightly. He seemed more...mellow, than usual, his voice lacking the normally friendly edge he had when with the group. Or at least, the members of the group he enjoyed being around.

"...Ay, keep an eye on her, Rory. Ain't keen on getting smashed through a table." He said.

"Sure ya will, Kiara." David said, shrugging ever so slightly. He seemed more...mellow, than usual, his voice lacking the normally friendly edge he had when with the group. Or at least, the members of the group he enjoyed being around.

"...Ay, keep an eye on her, Rory. Ain't keen on getting smashed through a table." He said.
"You'll be fine. You're a big boy." Rory shrugged, "Besides, if she does throw you out the window I think that might be the most entertaining thing I've seen ever since we got here..."
"Can you tell me what they were made of? I might be able to procure something like them just with none of the side effects." Raviathon asked
"No need to go through the trouble- I'm used to it at this point." Gabriel said with a sigh and a light shrug, "It's just something I've.. learned to deal with."

"You'll be fine. You're a big boy." Rory shrugged, "Besides, if she does throw you out the window I think that might be the most entertaining thing I've seen ever since we got here..."

"No need to go through the trouble- I'm used to it at this point." Gabriel said with a sigh and a light shrug, "It's just something I've.. learned to deal with."
"It's not really trouble, if I have a lore of magic I damn well be able to create something as simple as medicine with little effort." Raviathon said, shrugging herself

"Plus, if you're used to it, no pain would probably feel so much better!"

"It's not really trouble, if I have a lore of magic I damn well be able to create something as simple as medicine with little effort." Raviathon said, shrugging herself

"Plus, if you're used to it, no pain would probably feel so much better!"
"Raviathon, really... it's fine. I'm fine. Everything's fine, life's fine, and the world is fine and good!" Gabriel said, her voice rising as she spoke, before it gradually lowered back to a... generally mellow tone.

"I'm... good. Thank you for the offer."

"Raviathon, really... it's fine. I'm fine. Everything's fine, life's fine, and the world is fine and good!" Gabriel said, her voice rising as she spoke, before it gradually lowered back to a... generally mellow tone.

"I'm... good. Thank you for the offer."
"...I know you're lying, Gabriel." Raviathon said, putting a hand in to her dress, creating a pill that would work extremely well on pain with Gabriel's Physiology and gave it to her silently

"I just want to help with your pain, and more objectively instead of subjectively, the memory loss that comes from it." Raviathon responded telepathically, though Visibly seemed to shrink in her skin a little
"Yeah, I know you want to help, but i already told you I am fine so I would like you to respect my wishes and stop ******* around before I... mmm... calm down, Gabriel. Happy thoughts. Happy Gabriel." Gabriel closed her eyes and let out a short breath, silently meditating.

"Cool... sorry about that. Just... kinda lost my shit there. But can you please respect my wishes? Please???"

"...Think that server guy gave me enough...entertainment for the night, thanks." David said, rolling his eyes. He glanced around, his hands idly drumming against the table.

"Did he come back after I left?"

"Yeah, I know you want to help, but i already told you I am fine so I would like you to respect my wishes and stop ******* around before I... mmm... calm down, Gabriel. Happy thoughts. Happy Gabriel." Gabriel closed her eyes and let out a short breath, silently meditating.

"Cool... sorry about that. Just... kinda lost my shit there. But can you please respect my wishes? Please???"
"...okay." Raviathon said telepathically, from the telepathic connection it was clear she was thoroughly ashamed of herself as she put the pill back into her dress

"...Think that server guy gave me enough...entertainment for the night, thanks." David said, rolling his eyes. He glanced around, his hands idly drumming against the table.

"Did he come back after I left?"
"Nah. I asked for another guy, said the old one was making us uncomfortable. The new guy is... pretty normal, I'd say. Gave him the once over on his mind, scanned his neurons and shit for any... evil, corruption-y thoughts. He's cool. I think we're in the clear now." Rory explained.
"...okay." Raviathon said telepathically, from the telepathic connection it was clear she was thoroughly ashamed of herself as she put the pill back into her dress
Gabriel let out a deep sigh, placing her hand on Raviathon's shoulder.

"Do you... want something to drink?"

Back