• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Talkin' we are, my friend..." Rory said, taking another sip of beer as she wiped her mouth against her wrist. "Its definitely an upgrade from just yelling at each other like kids..."
"...It really is, ain't it." David said. Gingerly, he took a sip of the beer in his hand. Small and steady...the man clearly not intending on getting drunk that night. As he drank, his eyes shifted to Raviathon and Gabriel, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly.

"...They seem to be getting along." He said idly.

"...It really is, ain't it." David said. Gingerly, he took a sip of the beer in his hand. Small and steady...the man clearly not intending on getting drunk that night. As he drank, his eyes shifted to Raviathon and Gabriel, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly.

"...They seem to be getting along." He said idly.
"Uh huh." Rory said, glancing over at the Angelic pair.

"Did Gabriel tell you?"

"That she was uh..." Rory scratched the back of her neck, trying to figure out how she could be discreet about the whole thing.

"A fruitcake? Batting in left field? Not exactly completely... bent straight? Kinda like a right angle?"
"........"

"...................."

"................................."

"Gabriel plays sports?" David said blankly. He ran a calloused hand through his hair, clearly not understanding what she was saying.

Rory stared David dead in the eyes, baffled. She was discreet... but she didn't think that she was being that discreet. She let out a sigh.

"Gay, David. I'm saying she's gay." She whispered, "Gabriel is a lesbian."
"........."

".................................."

".................................................................."

David stared at her blankly for a long while, the gears slowly turning in his head. It was clear once it had finally clicked, his eyes widening in visible surprise.

"...But...what about that gun guy she picked up in Atlantis? I know they broke up but...." He whispered, trailing off.

"........."

".................................."

".................................................................."

David stared at her blankly for a long while, the gears slowly turning in his head. It was clear once it had finally clicked, his eyes widening in visible surprise.

"...But...what about that gun guy she picked up in Atlantis? I know they broke up but...." He whispered, trailing off.
Rory sighed, "What about him? **** that guy. He definitely wasn't treating her right, if you ask me..."

Rory sighed, "What about him? **** that guy. He definitely wasn't treating her right, if you ask me..."
David said nothing for a moment, clearly processing this information.

"...I...I just figured she was....uh...straight. Or...uh...Bi like me..." David muttered. He scratched his head, glancing at Gabriel for a moment.

"...Never woulda thought she was...ya know...."

David said nothing for a moment, clearly processing this information.

"...I...I just figured she was....uh...straight. Or...uh...Bi like me..." David muttered. He scratched his head, glancing at Gabriel for a moment.

"...Never woulda thought she was...ya know...."
Rory simply shrugged, "Gay? Yeah, I was surprised to. But at least she's finding true love instead of being forced into a relationship due to grief..."

Rory looked at David take a larger gulp of beer, letting out a breath. She shook her head.

"Sorry. Shouldn't have said anything."
"....It...doesn't matter. Long as Gabriel's happy..." David said. He took a soft breath, gingerly placing his bottle on the table.

"...Food oughta be here soon. Nice to get something to eat every now and then." He said, a rather obvious change of subject.

Back