• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Nah. I asked for another guy, said the old one was making us uncomfortable. The new guy is... pretty normal, I'd say. Gave him the once over on his mind, scanned his neurons and shit for any... evil, corruption-y thoughts. He's cool. I think we're in the clear now." Rory explained.
"Good...good. I...don't wanna deal with that shit right now." David said, breathing out.

"...What a ******' weirdo..." He muttered. He smoothed his hair back with a hand, relaxing against the seat.

"You are... what variety of drinks are there...?" Raviathon said, smiling just a little at Gabriel overthinking it
"Oh. Right, right, sorry... uh..." Gabriel chuckled awkwardly, glancing at the menu.

"Mostly alcohol. If you don't want anything alcoholic, you could order water, and there's also some soft drinks available if you order a small appetizer with it."
"Good...good. I...don't wanna deal with that shit right now." David said, breathing out.

"...What a ******' weirdo..." He muttered. He smoothed his hair back with a hand, relaxing against the seat.
"Eh, might wanna rephrase that... A weirdo calling another weirdo a weirdo? Pot calling the kettle black, man..." Rory said with a chuckle, taking a sip of beer.

"Eh, might wanna rephrase that... A weirdo calling another weirdo a weirdo? Pot calling the kettle black, man..." Rory said with a chuckle, taking a sip of beer.
"Heh...fair enough, fair enough." He said. He reached a hand towards one of the beers on the table, before hesitating, his hand returning to the table.

"Met a real weirdo outside the restaurant though. Some...guy in a mask, kept trying to get me to talk to him." He said, his eyes moving towards the entrance.

"Heh...fair enough, fair enough." He said. He reached a hand towards one of the beers on the table, before hesitating, his hand returning to the table.

"Met a real weirdo outside the restaurant though. Some...guy in a mask, kept trying to get me to talk to him." He said, his eyes moving towards the entrance.
"A... guy in a mask? In public? Sure it wasn't just some... weirdo cosplayer...? Kids did do that back in the day..." Rory said with a shrug.
"Yeah... but don't say that outside of telepathic communication..." Raviathon responded quietly and quickly
"Oh!- Right, sorry, I'm dumb..." Gabriel murmured with a nervous chuckle.

"A... guy in a mask? In public? Sure it wasn't just some... weirdo cosplayer...? Kids did do that back in the day..." Rory said with a shrug.
"...Ah shit, forgot about those guys. Maybe the dude was just playing a character or somethin'." David said, scratching his head.

"...Maybe it was all just a reference I wasn't gettin'." He said. As he spoke, he raised his hand, hoping to call the new server over to the table.

"Oh!- Right, sorry, I'm dumb..." Gabriel murmured with a nervous chuckle.
"It's fine... you know how they taste?" Raviathon asked

"...Ah shit, forgot about those guys. Maybe the dude was just playing a character or somethin'." David said, scratching his head.

"...Maybe it was all just a reference I wasn't gettin'." He said. As he spoke, he raised his hand, hoping to call the new server over to the table.
"Anything peculiar about him?" Raviathon asked "like height, movement, or anything possibly supernatural?" Raviathon asked quietly

"Dude, that'd be ******* great, if you just went off on some poor kid playing a ******* anime character or something..." Rory said with a chuckle, taking a large gulp of beer.

David's request was made, as another server, a female one this time, came over to their table. "Can I help you, sir?"

It's fine... you know how they taste?" Raviathon asked
"Not... really. I don't really eat or drink this kind of stuff." Gabriel said with a shrug.

"Dude, that'd be ******* great, if you just went off on some poor kid playing a ******* anime character or something..." Rory said with a chuckle, taking a large gulp of beer.

David's request was made, as another server, a female one this time, came over to their table. "Can I help you, sir?"
"Damn it, now I feel bad. Poor guy." David said, shaking his head. He glanced towards the server flashing her a smile.

"Ay, can I get like...six steaks? Rare. And some fries if y'all have some." He said.

"Anything peculiar about him?" Raviathon asked "like height, movement, or anything possibly supernatural?" Raviathon asked quietly
"Uh...no, he was just kinda being weird." David said scratching his head.

"Guess he did move pretty weirdly. Kinda...slipped out of my sight a few times without me realizing. Sneakly little kid, I guess." David said, shrugging.

"Uh...no, he was just kinda being weird." David said scratching his head.

"Guess he did move pretty weirdly. Kinda...slipped out of my sight a few times without me realizing. Sneakly little kid, I guess." David said, shrugging.
"...but your perceptions are way too fast for him to do that easily..." Raviathon murmured

"Not... really. I don't really eat or drink this kind of stuff." Gabriel said with a shrug.
"C-can I get some some Motzarella sticks and a Coca Cola to start with?" Raviathon asked

Ay, can I get like...six steaks? Rare. And some fries if y'all have some." He said.
"Uhm... six?" The server asked, "Are you sure that is... uh..."

"It's all on my card, ma'am. Don't worry." Gabriel assured, chuckling nervously

"Uhm... alright! Six rare steaks and a side of fries. Anything else? Would your wife perhaps like anything?" The woman asked with a smile, jotting down David's order.
C-can I get some some Motzarella sticks and a Coca Cola to start with?" Raviathon asked
"Of course, ma'am!" The server said, happy that Raviathon's order was a bit... simpler, than David's. "And you, ma'am?"

"Oh, I'll just have a lemonade, ma'am. No food." Gabriel said.

"Alright then." The server said with a nod, finishing jotting down their order.

"...but your perceptions are way too fast for him to do that easily..." Raviathon murmured
"Wasn't paying too much attention to him. Might've just looked away for a second and let 'em get behind me." David said. He shrugged, clearly not thinking much of it.

"...Kids these days, am I right?"

Uhm... six?" The server asked, "Are you sure that is... uh..."

"It's all on my card, ma'am. Don't worry." Gabriel assured, chuckling nervously

"Uhm... alright! Six rare steaks and a side of fries. Anything else? Would your wife perhaps like anything?" The woman asked with a smile, jotting down David's order.
"...Some more wine would be great, thank you. Also...maybe add an order of Bouillabaisse, if you have it." Masayoshi said. She flashed her a, rather tired, smile.

"...Kids these days, am I right?"
"Totally. Wouldn't let my kid dress-up like a prissy anime character, that's for sure..." Rory said.
"...Some more wine would be great, thank you. Also...maybe add an order of Bouillabaisse, if you have it." Masayoshi said. She flashed her a, rather tired, smile.
"Luckily for you, we do have Bouillabaisse, ma'am. I'll have your order as quickly as possible." The woman said with a kind smile.

"Totally. Wouldn't let my kid dress-up like a prissy anime character, that's for sure..." Rory said.
“Heh, don't be so sure, Rory! He's got Kiara genes after all...wouldn't be surprised if she was dressing ‘em in Rider gear in a few years...” David said.

"Luckily for you, we do have Bouillabaisse, ma'am. I'll have your order as quickly as possible." The woman said with a kind smile.
Masayoshi raised an eyebrow, clearly not having expected they’d actually have it.

“Thank you!” She said, flashing her a smile.

“Gabriel really outdid herself, picking this restaurant...” She thought.

The server nodded at Masayoshi, before collecting herself and walking away, clearly on her way to start the process of getting their food to the table.
Heh, don't be so sure, Rory! He's got Kiara genes after all...wouldn't be surprised if she was dressing ‘em in Rider gear in a few years...” David said.
"Sometimes I wonder whose genes he's got to be such a little shit all the time... Usually at his age he shouldn't be threatening to snap someone's neck..." Rory murmured, chuckling at David's statement.

"Right, right, right... He tried to like... kill Lance or some shit... did he?" Kiara murmured, burping.

"He didn't try, honey. He didn't try." Rory said, sighing as she helped Kiara straighten her posture.

"Right, right... I love that kid..." Kiara said with a flustered laugh.

"Fair enough, fair enough..." Rory said with a chuckle, taking another sip of beer. "Ahhhh... Couldn't have ever guessed that after all that time, I'd be here, drinking with a guy who I've nearly made into paste more times than I could count... Life really does change more than you'd think."

"Fair enough, fair enough..." Rory said with a chuckle, taking another sip of beer. "Ahhhh... Couldn't have ever guessed that after all that time, I'd be here, drinking with a guy who I've nearly made into paste more times than I could count... Life really does change more than you'd think."
"Ya can say that again. I'm sure half the people at this table have wanted to kill me at one point." David said. He cracked a grin, but didn't laugh this time, his hand reaching for a small bottle of beer.

"Yet here we all are now, just...talking." He said.

"Ah. You... don't know." Gabriel murmured awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. With a tiny blush, she thought of what to say to strike up a conversation... as well as get to know Raviathon better.

"Uh... what's your favorite... c-color?" She asked nervously.

"Ah. You... don't know." Gabriel murmured awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. With a tiny blush, she thought of what to say to strike up a conversation... as well as get to know Raviathon better.

"Uh... what's your favorite... c-color?" She asked nervously.
"Purple, but... that should be obvious." Raviathon responded, glad for the easy distraction from her thoughts

Back