• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah, we definitely should've ordered some more alcohol, cause the only way I'm dealing with this is if I'm wasted..." Rory murmured, downing her water.

"...I think David would honestly agree with you... hahaha..." Kiara said with a chuckle. "I could... go for something a bit stronger, yeah."

"Haaaaaaaa.... I'm so tempted to agree with you two on that. We can always order some more beer." Gabriel sighed.
"......." Masayoshi stared down at her wine glass for a long moment, tipping it back, draining the liquid in one, swift motion.

"...More wine would be...nice..." She said softly.

"...Anything to salvage this date..."

"...I'm keeping track of you." Raviathon telepathically said to David, clearly despite her hiding it, she felt like something was gonna happen to them
"...No need, I won't be far..." David thought back. He took a slow, deep breath, leaning against the exterior wall of the restaurant. Beer stained his otherwise nice suit, his formally groomed hair already showing signs of disarray.

"...Just...need a bit..."

......." Masayoshi stared down at her wine glass for a long moment, tipping it back, draining the liquid in one, swift motion.

"Atta girl, Yoshi. Wouldn't be the first time I got absolutely shitfaced with a married woman..." Rory said with a smile and a laugh, as Kiara, with a slight blush, downed her beer in one gulp.

"Haha... very funny, Rory..." Kiara murmured.

"......." Masayoshi stared down at her wine glass for a long moment, tipping it back, draining the liquid in one, swift motion.

"...No need, I won't be far..." David thought back. He took a slow, deep breath, leaning against the exterior wall of the restaurant. Beer stained his otherwise nice suit, his formally groomed hair already showing signs of disarray.

"...Just...need a bit..."
"I'm still keeping an eye on you, just in case..." Raviathon said

David could see a man with a black hoodie and an intricate mask mixing purple, silver, and black mask with a black hoodie who just nodded to him and leaned against the wall
"Haha... very funny, Rory..." Kiara murmured.
"Here's hoping we can enjoy this...!" Raviathon said, scanning her apple juice silently

"Here's hoping we can enjoy this...!" Raviathon said, scanning her apple juice silently
"You're not enjoying it with apple juice, kid. Back when I was still a brat like you, my early... thirties, if I remember? Alcohol was the only thing that kept me going. Stopped drinking after a while to focus on work, but ahhh... alcoholic Rory was living the dream. In a dream."

"I'm still keeping an eye on you, just in case..." Raviathon said

David could see a man with a black hoodie and an intricate mask mixing purple, silver, and black mask with a black hoodie who just nodded to him and leaned against the wall
David’s gaze shifted to the man for a moment, giving him a small nod, before simply turning his head back to the street, too out of sorts to pay much attention to the strange, masked man.

"You're not enjoying it with apple juice, kid. Back when I was still a brat like you, my early... thirties, if I remember? Alcohol was the only thing that kept me going. Stopped drinking after a while to focus on work, but ahhh... alcoholic Rory was living the dream. In a dream."
Masayoshi, shook her head.

"...That sounds less like...living the dream, and more like living as an alcholoic, Rory." Masayoshi said, chuckling slightly.

Masayoshi, shook her head.

"...That sounds less like...living the dream, and more like living as an alcholoic, Rory." Masayoshi said, chuckling slightly.
"Who is to say that living as an alcoholic isn't the dream? Surprised you or David haven't turned to it either." Rory said with a chuckle. She ordered a couple more beers for her and Kiara, on Gabriel's payroll, since she was basically paying for all of this.

"Who is to say that living as an alcoholic isn't the dream? Surprised you or David haven't turned to it either." Rory said with a chuckle. She ordered a couple more beers for her and Kiara, on Gabriel's payroll, since she was basically paying for all of this.
"...We've both been...avoiding taking up something like that. David gets a bit...emotional, when he's drunk. And neither of us want him to revert to his...older habits." The woman said, shaking his head.

"...Plus he gets too clingy...even for me..." She said, chuckling ever so slightly.

David’s gaze shifted to the man for a moment, giving him a small nod, before simply turning his head back to the street, too out of sorts to pay much attention to the strange, masked man.
The masked man seemed to smile within the mask, he was definitely watching David
"...We've both been...avoiding taking up something like that. David gets a bit...emotional, when he's drunk. And neither of us want him to revert to his...older habits." The woman said, shaking his head.

"...Plus he gets too clingy...even for me..." She said, chuckling ever so slightly.
"I wonder how that's like..." Raviathon murmured absent-mindedly

"Even for you...? Never figured you had a... limit, heh." Rory said absentmindedly, slowly sipping on another glass of beer.
"Maybe it's already doing it, who knows if here's what we should be looking for" he joke.
"Do you... think that's the case?" Okita said with a nervous chuckle, "I'd like to think we aren't just being lead on, to be completely honest..."

"I suppose, but... doesn't it ever frighten you? Out of the infinite possibilities in our uni- I mean multi- I mean extradimensional... whatever... Out of all the possibilities, don't you ever feel afraid of the possibility that... you'll lose everything...?"
"..." Jack thought about it a bit, before speaking.

"Yes, but as the saying goes, everything ends when you give up"

Back