• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David...paused, the beer mere inches from his lips. He stared at the man for a moment...before....

CRASH

the sound of shattered glass echoed across the room, beer spilling across flesh as the glass exploded within his grip. For a brief moment, anger flashed across his tanned face, combined with a small...yet noticeable tinge of desperation. The emotion was...rather forcefully quelled within himself, the man wiping bits of glass from a muscular finger.

"....That's...a pretty nice trick. Ya must be all the rage at parties, ain't ya?" David said, flashing him a forced smile. He didn't answer the man's question, though his prior reaction was more than enough proof of his familiarity with those names.

"...sorry about the glass, butterfingers n' all that..."

"DAVID!... Psst... super strength... CUT it..." Gabriel whispered, chuckling awkwardly.

"Oh, it's no issue at all, sir! I've had a particular talent for... fortune telling, and reading people, but it seems you're not enjoying that particular trick, yes?" The waiter said, nodding. "Allow me to clean that for you."

"No need to pay, Sir. We have plenty of other glasses." He said, shaking his head. "I will be back in a moment... to take your orders, yes?"

The man smiled, and walked off.

"David... you okay, dude? How the **** did that guy know your name??" Kiara questioned.

"No need to pay, Sir. We have plenty of other glasses." He said, shaking his head. "I will be back in a moment... to take your orders, yes?"

"David... you okay, dude? How the **** did that guy know your name??" Kiara questioned.
"..." Raviathon remained silent

"Gabriel. Get your guard up. Now." Raviathon telepathically said, her voice beyond dead serious

David let out a shaky breath, shaking his head. His fists were clenched, hard enough that the veins underneath his muscular flesh were visible. He closed his eyes, calming himself down before he did something he...would...likely regret.

"...Hell if I know. I ain't never seen that dude in my life, I...I don't think so, anyway." David said. He took another breath, running his hand across his hair.

"...Ya think he could be one of Adam's goons or something?"

"Could just be a fortune teller, like he said." Rory said, "Not like it's an entirely impossible thing... I've seen a couple of hacks like that in my lifetime."
after a while the two finished, it was a bit comfortable but not luxurious, designed for one use only, not that they would need it later either
"Ah, yes... home sweet home. Haha..." Okita joked, wiping some sweat from her brow.

"Could just be a fortune teller, like he said." Rory said, "Not like it's an entirely impossible thing... I've seen a couple of hacks like that in my lifetime."
"I don't trust that..." Raviathon thought
David let out a shaky breath, shaking his head. His fists were clenched, hard enough that the veins underneath his muscular flesh were visible. He closed his eyes, calming himself down before he did something he...would...likely regret.

"...Hell if I know. I ain't never seen that dude in my life, I...I don't think so, anyway." David said. He took another breath, running his hand across his hair.

"...Ya think he could be one of Adam's goons or something?"
(Also when is Ythala gonna come into the lostbelt? Lol)

"It reminds me of when i were camping with Griffin and his father in the woods, I wonder what he was doing now?" he said as he brought his hand to his chin.

"nah, I'm sure it's nothing important"

~~~With Griffin~~

The man with one an arm, stopped to take a bath in the hotel, it reeked of shit because he had investigated the drainage system for an hour without a trace of corruption, he had mapped the city and found nothing, he is going crazy at this point , so he will take a shower, relax and look for the others later

“That’s the damn thing, Rory. I didn’t even know my parent's names. I forgot them…******* ages ago!” David said. He gritted his teeth, his feet tapping agitatedly onto the floor below.

"...How...how the **** did he know them when I don't? How the **** did he know me?"

(Also when is Ythala gonna come into the lostbelt? Lol)
(Whenever Azontr wants to play Tokugawa. I'm in no rush)

That’s the damn thing, Rory. I didn’t "even know my parent's names. I forgot them…******* ages ago!” David said. He gritted his teeth, his feet tapping agitatedly onto the floor below.

"...How...how the **** did he know them when I don't? How the **** did he know me?"
"David, David- Calm down. Alright? It's not a big deal. It's... unusual for someone to be able to... recite things that not even you yourself know, but it's not impossible in the human world, right? There are plenty of fake tricks people conduct to throw you off or entertain." Gabriel tried to convince him, sweating a bit nervously.

"It's... nothing that should ruin our night. Yeah?"

"David, David- Calm down. Alright? It's not a big deal. It's... unusual for someone to be able to... recite things that not even you yourself know, but it's not impossible in the human world, right? There are plenty of fake tricks people conduct to throw you off or entertain." Gabriel tried to convince him, sweating a bit nervously.

"...hopefully." Raviathon said

David stared at her for a long moment, before taking a deep breath, slowly nodding.

"Alright...alright. Your...you're right. I shouldn't...ruin the night over this." He said quietly. He glanced down at the shards of glass on the ground, before shaking his head.

"...Sorry. To...all of you, I mean."

It reminds me of when i were camping with Griffin and his father in the woods, I wonder what he was doing now?" he said as he brought his hand to his chin.

"nah, I'm sure it's nothing important"
"You and... that man, used to camp together?" Okita asked.
David stared at her for a long moment, before taking a deep breath, slowly nodding.

"Alright...alright. Your...you're right. I shouldn't...ruin the night over this." He said quietly. He glanced down at the shards of glass on the ground, before shaking his head.

"...Sorry. To...all of you, I mean."
"It's alright... Just... do you... Do you need to take a step outside?" Gabriel asked.

"I suppose so... It's just strange that you knew somebody like that, and I didn't know about it. I suppose I... should've taken the time to ask, heh..."
"Yeah, I guess the same applies to you, I don't know much about you in terms of your past and personal life beyond the surface and a bit more, in fact I don't even remember asking you something like if you had a sister or whaterver"

"Yeah, I guess the same applies to you, I don't know much about you in terms of your past and personal life beyond the surface and a bit more, in fact I don't even remember asking you something like if you had a sister or whaterver"
"Well..." Okita rubbed her chin. "I... used to have siblings, yes. Many of them. Unfortunately, though, they all passed away when I was quite young..."

"It's alright... Just... do you... Do you need to take a step outside?" Gabriel asked.
"......." David said nothing for a moment, before slowly standing to his feet, nodding silently.

"...I'll be...back in a bit. Ya alright with that, Yoshi?" David said softly. He glanced down at the woman, who took a soft breath. Of course something like this would happen...of course she couldn't have a normal date. She swallowed the bitterness that built within her throat, and simply placed a hand on his arm.

"...Take your time, honey. We'll be here." She said softly. David stared at her for a moment, before slowly nodding. Silently, he began to move away from the table, heading towards the exit.

"Yeah, we definitely should've ordered some more alcohol, cause the only way I'm dealing with this is if I'm wasted..." Rory murmured, downing her water.

"...I think David would honestly agree with you... hahaha..." Kiara said with a chuckle. "I could... go for something a bit stronger, yeah."

"Haaaaaaaa.... I'm so tempted to agree with you two on that. We can always order some more beer." Gabriel sighed.
"I see... I guess i have luck to meet you" Jack say
"Haha... Indeed, Indeed. The Gods have a funny way of... putting others on the right path, it seems."

"Haha... Indeed they do, Jack." Okita said, leaning against a tree. She glanced up into the night, watching the stars. "I sometimes wonder... if all the events that have transpired in the past few months, have all been the work of some omnipotent God."
"I just hope that if this is the case, God at least should shows up at the end, all that would be a good way to end this, heh."

Back