• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

It didn't take long for them to reach their destination, only around 15 or so minutes of walking at a moderate pace. It was a... pretty big place, all things considered, and it was clear the average person wouldn't be able to afford a reservation. It was surprising Gabriel was able to book a reservation for all of them on such short notice. Actually, how did she even book a reservation at all? When did she have the time??? Gabriel's work ethic even now was truly a marvel. Anyways...

The group was swiftly seated, each being brought a basic drink. Rory had asked for a glass of beer; She hadn't had alcohol in millions of years, so she wanted to try it out. It was surprisingly good, actually... Didn't get her drunk, but, it was good.

Kiara, who was sitting next to Rory, not knowing what to order, asked for the same thing as Rory, a glass of beer. Contemplating her life choices, she took a deep sip of the substance, before shaking her head, gulping it down.

Gabriel just had a glass of water... She was definitely not planning to get drunk tonight.

It didn't take long for them to reach their destination, only around 15 or so minutes of walking at a moderate pace. It was a... pretty big place, all things considered, and it was clear the average person wouldn't be able to afford a reservation. It was surprising Gabriel was able to book a reservation for all of them on such short notice. Actually, how did she even book a reservation at all? When did she have the time??? Gabriel's work ethic even now was truly a marvel. Anyways...

The group was swiftly seated, each being brought a basic drink. Rory had asked for a glass of beer; She hadn't had alcohol in millions of years, so she wanted to try it out. It was surprisingly good, actually... Didn't get her drunk, but, it was good.

Kiara, who was sitting next to Rory, not knowing what to order, asked for the same thing as Rory, a glass of beer. Contemplating her life choices, she took a deep sip of the substance, before shaking her head, gulping it down.

Gabriel just had a glass of water... She was definitely not planning to get drunk tonight.
Raviathon got a glass of apple juice, she didn't really know what it tasted like but wanted to try, it was good to her tastes at least to her surprise

David tilted a glass of cheap ale to his lips, letting the bitter alcohol wash down his throat.

"Uh...yeah. I'm...doing pretty alright...I guess." He muttered, scratching his neck.

"Ahem..." Masayoshi said, swirling a cup within her hand, the white wine ebbing and flowing with the movement.

"...I for one, am amazed that we could reserve a place like this! You really outdid yourself, Gabriel." Masayoshi said, flashing her a, slightly crooked smile.

Gabriel's smile straightened a bit. Finally! Conversation! Exactly what she was hoping for.

"Well, I... work fast, one might say. I figured I'd go above and beyond." She said, nodding.

"And above and beyond you did go... Though, they almost mistook Wrestley mc. Wrestleface over here as some homeless drifter..." Rory said with light chuckle, casually leaning back in her seat.

Gabriel's smile straightened a bit. Finally! Conversation! Exactly what she was hoping for.

"Well, I... work fast, one might say. I figured I'd go above and beyond." She said, nodding.

"And above and beyond you did go... Though, they almost mistook Wrestley mc. Wrestleface over here as some homeless drifter..." Rory said with light chuckle, casually leaning back in her seat.
"Ay! I put a lot of effort into this get-up! And it ain't like ya exactly the shining example of fashion either, Sword." David said, taking another deep sip of his ale.

"Ay! I put a lot of effort into this get-up! And it ain't like ya exactly the shining example of fashion either, Sword." David said, taking another deep sip of his ale.
"Well my wife actually thinks that my outfit is actually quite fashionable,... Punch." Rory sneered back, taking a sip of her beer.

"I mean, I never used those specific words, uhhh..." Kiara murmured, chuckling awkwardly.

As the group was conversing, their server gracefully walked up to the table, smiling down at him. He had neatly tied back black hair, darkened skin, and bright, golden eyes. Albeit quite... uncannily, he smiled at them, "Can I get you lovely people something to drink?"
After arriving Jack shook a little.

"Heh, I guess it's a tie". He said as his body temperature rising rapidly so he could remove the water.
"Haaaa... haaa... i-indeed... You're... haa... quite fast underwater, Jack..." Okita chuckled, sitting down. She began gently vibrating her body, shaking the water off of herself.

As the group was conversing, their server gracefully walked up to the table, smiling down at him. He had neatly tied back black hair, darkened skin, and bright, golden eyes. Albeit quite... uncannily, he smiled at them, "Can I get you lovely people something to drink?"

"Haaaa... haaa... i-indeed... You're... haa... quite fast underwater, Jack..." Okita chuckled, sitting down. She began gently vibrating her body, shaking the water off of herself.
Raviathon silently instantly trusted this man less "another serving of Apple juice for me please

(I wonder what else she could use that Vibrating body for)

"if you says" Jack smile and starts to walk
Okita nodded, following Jack. The island was filled with a very large, dense forest-like environment, with various natural rock monuments and structures paving themselves across the rough ground. There didn't seem to be many animals, the only sounds they could hear being the rustling of the grass and the sound of the waves crashing against the edge of the island.

"Quite... remote." Okita murmured, "Do you think we'll find anything here...?"

David glanced away from the group, flashing the server a smile.

"Ay, just some beer for me. Somethin' cheap" He said.

"...Some wine would be great, thanks." Masayoshi said.

"I'd uh... like a beer as well, please!" Kiara requested.

"Water." Rory said.

"Coming... right away!" The server said. He gripped a handkerchief, and with a wave of the object, their orders appeared in front of them in a veil. He flicked the handkerchip in the air for a few moments, before tucking it away into his pocket.

"Ooooh... Are you a magician, sir?" Kiara asked, amused.

"You could say I dabble in... "magic", yes." He said, "It entertains guests."
Jack just shrugged.
"Anyways, don't you think we should set up camp somewhere, Jack?"

"I guess, let´s see where to put it" he said as he looked around in search of the perfect place, they just needed a comfortable place and he would set up camp.
Okita didn't particularly care where to put it, as she began gathering the materials. "This reminds me of some of our missions camping out abroad... heh..."
"..." Raviathon couldn't shake the feeling that something was terribly wrong here, though she hid it extremely well, her mind was racing as to who or what he could be
"Calm down, Ravi..." Gabriel said telepathically, gently nudging Raviathon in the side.

"I don't like this, Gabriel, so I'm keeping my guard up, sorry..." Raviathon telepathically responded, shaking her head hard as if to clear her mind
"Just breath... breath." Gabriel thought back, "It'll help."
"Yes, at that time things were easier" he said remembering the past, although there were supernatural things, nothing was so crazy as to destroy the universe
"Yeah..." Okita murmured. She'd grabbed some vines to begin tying thin slabs of wood she'd gathered together, working on the roof of their camp. It seemed as if it was going to rain soon, so she tried to make it airtight.

Yeah..." Okita murmured. She'd grabbed some vines to begin tying thin slabs of wood she'd gathered together, working on the roof of their camp. It seemed as if it was going to rain soon, so she tried to make it airtight
Jack found the place near trees and with a good view, so after removing some unnecessary things, he began to build with Okita.

"Oh? We know one of those...magician folks as well. Bet Lance woulda loved a trick like that." David said absentmindedly, grasping his drink.

"What else can ya do, magic man?"
"Quite a many things. For example... Are you perhaps David Caballero, son of Santiago and Caroline Caballero?" The man asked.
Jack found the place near trees and with a good view, so after removing some unnecessary things, he began to build with Okita.
Okita seemed to be enjoying herself more than she was in the city- Clearly she was more used to a world without much technological advancement, a place like this island.

Back