• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Jack simply walked away after giving a small shrug, hoping they'd run into something interesting this time.
It took a while for them to get outside of the city on foot, but, eventually they would exit the city's borders and went onto the land beyond, which was... unfortunately just grassland and then some water that stretched on.

"I... believe this is where the continent ends." Okita said, "We'd need to find a boat to cross..."
"No, nothing like what you two would do." Raviathon responded

"I'm really sorry about earlier... I was such an idiot..." Raviathon telepathically said to Kiara
"...Yeah. Whatever." Kiara said, breathing out.

Gabriel just shook her head, "Any idea where David and Masayoshi are?"

"Nope. Guess their taking their sweet time." Rory said with a shrug, placing her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

"...Yeah. Whatever." Kiara said, breathing out.

Gabriel just shook her head, "Any idea where David and Masayoshi are?"

"Nope. Guess they're taking their sweet time." Rory said with a shrug, placing her hands in the pockets of her jeans.
Raviathon stopped hugging Gabriel to turn to them fully

"Or they're doing something else at an inopportune time

It took a while for them to get outside of the city on foot, but, eventually they would exit the city's borders and went onto the land beyond, which was... unfortunately just grassland and then some water that stretched on.

"I... believe this is where the continent ends." Okita said, "We'd need to find a boat to cross..."
"Is the correct option in this situation, although if no one is looking, I could make an improvised boat"

"Is the correct option in this situation, although if no one is looking, I could make an improvised boat"
"Maybe we could try swimming?" Okita suggested with a shrug.
"Hopefully."

"Should I go check on them, or should one of you?" Raviathon asked
"You don't need to check on them, I'm sure their just being all lovey dovey like normal... Let em' get it out of their system." Rory said.

"I guess we'll dry off when we get there" he said accepting that option
"I... didn't expect you to accept that option." Okita muttered, "Though, I am curious... how did you plan to build a boat?"
"I'm sure it'll be fine to do it at the restaurant...! Right?" Raviathon said
"Not like we could stop them from being lovey dovey there as well..." Rory said with a shallow chuckle.

"Hey hey, what the hell guys?" A deep voice said. His large dress shoes clacked loudly against the ground, now somewhat dirty from his extended run from the hotel. In his hands were a stylish pair of heels, the ruby hue glinting in the sunlight. The, rather agitated owner of the heels clung onto his back, her red dress trailing slightly in the wind. The man stopped a few feet away, his once-styled hair now thoroughly disheveled.

"...Can't believe ya'll went n' ditched us! aren't we going on a date or somethin'?" David said.

"...I told you we should have just gone on our own, David. They're probably doing something important. I could've sent a clone to ask what they were doing." Masayoshi muttered. She was...rather annoyed, they had been left, but didn't share his husband's rather visible exasperation.

"Hey hey, what the hell guys?" A deep voice said. His large dress shoes clacked loudly against the ground, now somewhat dirty from his extended run from the hotel. In his hands were a stylish pair of heels, the ruby hue glinting in the sunlight. The, rather agitated owner of the heels clung onto his back, her red dress trailing slightly in the wind. The man stopped a few feet away, his once-styled hair now thoroughly disheveled.

"...Can't believe ya'll went n' ditched us! aren't we going on a date or somethin'?" David said.

"...I told you we should have just gone on our own, David. They're probably doing something important. I could've sent a clone to ask what they were doing." Masayoshi muttered. She was...rather annoyed, they had been left, but didn't share his husband's rather visible exasperation.
"We're not doing anything important, we were just waiting for you two... Thought you had died or something." Rory said with a deep sigh, ruffling her spiked hair.

"Yeah- Wait, well, we didn't think you DIED but we thought you got caught up with something." Kiara said with an awkward chuckle, correcting Rory.

"Yeah, what took you so long?" Raviathon asked casually

"We're not doing anything important, we were just waiting for you two... Thought you had died or something." Rory said with a deep sigh, ruffling her spiked hair.

"Yeah- Wait, well, we didn't think you DIED but we thought you got caught up with something." Kiara said with an awkward chuckle, correcting Rory.
"Fair enough, fair enough. Ya'll couldn't have waited in the city though? Had to jog all the way from the hotel to catch up with ya." David said, scratching his head. He breathed out, gingerly lowering Masayoshi's heels to the ground, the woman jumping off his back and sliding cleanly into the footwear.

"...I suppose we miscommunicated then. We were under the assumption that you guys would...knock on our door before leaving. Though I suppose...we did take a...rather long time getting dressed." Masayoshi said.

"Yeah, what took you so long?" Raviathon asked casually
"...We...we uh..." David said. He glanced at Masayoshi, who....quickly shrugged, seemingly a bit embarrassed. She motioned with her hands as if to tell him to come up with something.

"Our last outfit got...ruined. So we had to get dressed again. Ya understand." David said.

Masayoshi simply rolled her eyes, but nodded along with his words.

"Fair enough, fair enough. Ya'll couldn't have waited in the city though? Had to jog all the way from the hotel to catch up with ya." David said, scratching his head. He breathed out, gingerly lowering Masayoshi's heels to the ground, the woman jumping off his back and sliding cleanly into the footwear.

"...I suppose we miscommunicated then. We were under the assumption that you guys would...knock on our door before leaving. Though I suppose...we did take a...rather long time getting dressed." Masayoshi said.

"...We...we uh..." David said. He glanced at Masayoshi, who....quickly shrugged, seemingly a bit embarrassed. She motioned with her hands as if to tell him to come up with something.

"Our last outfit got...ruined. So we had to get dressed again. Ya understand." David said.

Masayoshi simply rolled her eyes, but nodded along with his words.
"Oho~" Raviathon said, she definitely didn't believe that

"I think our suspicions were right in terms of what you all were doing!" Raviathon said with a chuckle

"Yeah, sorry- Probably should've alerted you guys that we were leaving before uh... leaving. Dick move on my part, as the person who planned all this." Gabriel said, scratching her neck.

"You both look... good." She said awkwardly, "Yeah, you look good."

"Yeah, sorry- Probably should've alerted you guys that we were leaving before uh... leaving. Dick move on my part, as the person who planned all this." Gabriel said, scratching her neck.

"You both look... good." She said awkwardly, "Yeah, you look good."
David glanced at Gabriel, the man hesitating for a moment, before shaking his head.

"Ay uh...It's no problem, Gabriel. Don't worry about it." He said. He relaxed himself slightly, before flashing a small smile.

"...Just glad we didn't miss all the fun."

Masayoshi glanced around for a moment, her eyes zeroing in on Kiara. Quick to change the subject away from Raviathon's teasing, she moved a bit closer to the woman.

"...But we aren't the only ones who look good! I guess you didn't need my help, after all, Kiara!" Masayoshi said, a small smile stretching across her face.

David glanced at Gabriel, the man hesitating for a moment, before shaking his head.

"Ay uh...It's no problem, Gabriel. Don't worry about it." He said. He relaxed himself slightly, before flashing a small smile.

Masayoshi glanced around for a moment, her eyes zeroing in on Kiara. Quick to change the subject away from Rhongo's teasing, she moved a bit closer to the woman.

"...But we aren't the only ones who look good! I guess you didn't need my help, after all, Kiara!" Masayoshi said, a small smile stretching across her face.
"Nah, you didn't miss much... Just Rory being a downer, as usual." Gabriel said with a laugh.

"Oi, I'm standin' right here." Rory said, sighing.

"O-Oh! Well uh, yeah... You didn't make it so I uh... kinda improvised really quickly to throw together an outfit!" Kiara said awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. "It's... mostly just stuff I picked up off the floor."

Masayoshi glanced around for a moment, her eyes zeroing in on Kiara. Quick to change the subject away from Rhongo's teasing, she moved a bit closer to the woman.

Raviathon nodded

"Yeah, Kiara you should cheer her up!" Raviathon said, not fully knowing what that entailed for them

"Nah, you didn't miss much... Just Rory being a downer, as usual." Gabriel said with a laugh.

"Oi, I'm standin' right here." Rory said, sighing.
"Try spending thousands of years with her, ya'll get used to it." David said, chuckling.

"Glad I didn't miss anything new."

"O-Oh! Well uh, yeah... You didn't make it so I uh... kinda improvised really quickly to throw together an outfit!" Kiara said awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. "It's... mostly just stuff I picked up off the floor.
"Well, you look lovely Kiara. You don't need any of my...fancy makeup and product, you are beautiful just like that." Masayoshi said.

"Try spending thousands of years with her, ya'll get used to it." David said, chuckling.

"Glad I didn't miss anything new."
"Try spending thousands of years seeing your burly ass flailing in the wind constantly until you learned how to wrap a bunch of vines around yourself to cover your junk... It is not pleasant." Rory said with a sneer, but also a chuckle, reminiscing on just how much she hated Dead Space.

"Well, you look lovely Kiara. You don't need any of my...fancy makeup and product, you are beautiful just like that." Masayoshi said.
"Well either way, that fancy make-up does seem to work rather well... You look stunning, Yoshi." Kiara said with a smile, "Really, you do."

"Well either way, that fancy make-up does seem to work rather well... You look stunning, Yoshi." Kiara said with a smile, "Really, you do."
"I hope so...I can't tell you how long it took to put it all on." She said, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"Thank you Kiara, really. I...hope you and Rory have a good time together..."

"Try spending thousands of years seeing your burly ass flailing in the wind constantly until you learned how to wrap a bunch of vines around yourself to cover your junk... It is not pleasant." Rory said with a sneer, but also a chuckle, reminiscing on just how much she hated Dead Space.
"Ay, it wasn't exactly pleasant seeing your pale ass for thousand of years either. Especially with ya freezing all the damn food." He said, his glare offset by the soft chuckle that escaped his lips.

I hope so...I can't tell you how long it took to put it all on." She said, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"Thank you Kiara, really. I...hope you and Rory have a good time together..."
"Likewise. Just... Try not to have to much fun, if you know what I mean." Kiara said with a chuckle.

"Ay, it wasn't exactly pleasant seeing your pale ass for thousand of years either. Especially with ya freezing all the damn food." He said, his glare offset by the soft chuckle that escaped his lips.
"Well, for your information, I have quite a nice ass. The best ass, actually." Rory declared, "You should be honored you even got to see it for an extended period of time."

"She's got ya there, dude, Rory's ass is pretty nice... Trust me, I'd know." Kiara said with a laugh.

"Thanks, babe." Rory said triumphantly.

"Likewise. Just... Try not to have to much fun, if you know what I mean." Kiara said with a chuckle.

"Well, for your information, I have quite a nice ass. The best ass, actually." Rory declared, "You should be honored you even got to see it for an extended period of time."

"She's got ya there, dude, Rory's ass is pretty nice... Trust me, I'd know." Kiara said with a laugh.

"You know I may have to go to a different room, depending on how much fun you four are planning on having tonight!" Raviathon said with a smirk

“Heh…I’ll…keep that in mind, Kiara…” Masayoshi said.

“Ay, if I wanted to look at a nice ass, I’d look in the mirror, that’s all I’m saying. Don’t get a pair like these from swinging a sword around all day.” David said, laughing.

“Ain’t that right, honey?!”

“…Please don’t rope me into this…” Masayoshi said, rolling her eyes, though a soft chuckle managed to escape her lips.

"Aaaaaaaa... You guys are so gonna get us arrested..." Gabriel said with a light blush as Rory and David talked about their ass's.
Jack just laughed too.
"haha, who knows, I might end up building Adam's tomb with the mighty carpentry" he joke
"Hehe... Well, I hope you're confident in your swimming, then! This'll be quite the long trip!" Okita said, before moving towards the shoreline and hopping into the water.

"....Well...alright then. They can...do..whatever their doing. We should start heading towards our date!" Masayoshi said, flashing a small smile.
"I uh... I guess? Uh, right. Right! Let's go... do that?" Gabriel said, still showing some concern for what exactly Jack and Okita were doing. "Uh... yeah."
Jack swam like a dolphin, of course he could use his powers to run on water but he didn't want to raise suspicions, internally he laughed at this
Okita swam along with Jack, easily matching his speed. It was... difficult to slow herself down to match a speed that wouldn't draw suspicion, but, she got used to it all the same.

Back