• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Well, you don't need to worry. I'm... fine. I'm dealing with this." Gabriel said with crossed arms, turning to Raviathon.

"Yes, I have no problem for an appetizer"

(Okita needs to eat more than a normal person to maintain her superhuman stats?)
(Probably, but, that's not the reason she's asking lol.)

"Well... Alright." Okita muttered, rubbing her chin. Surely simply going out to eat wasn't all they could do, right?

"Well, you don't need to worry. I'm... fine. I'm dealing with this." Gabriel said with crossed arms, turning to Raviathon.

(Probably, but, that's not the reason she's asking lol.)

"Well... Alright." Okita muttered, rubbing her chin. Surely simply going out to eat wasn't all they could do, right?
"...okay." Raviathon said, sighing out in internal struggle as she looked into Gabriel's eyes, her own revealing her pain at the belief she made things worse

"...okay." Raviathon said, sighing out in internal struggle as she looked into Gabriel's eyes, her own revealing her pain at the belief she made things worse
"Ravi... You didn't do anything wrong here. I'm just... confused, and I'm agitated. You're doing fine, alright?" Gabriel assured her.
"So what do you think the others are doing?" He said while in a matter of minutes they were both already out
"No idea... I hope their having more fun than I am, though... heh..." Okita said, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

"Ravi... You didn't do anything wrong here. I'm just... confused, and I'm agitated. You're doing fine, alright?" Gabriel assured her.

"No idea... I hope their having more fun than I am, though... heh..." Okita said, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.
"Gabriel I think I caused your agitation, that's part of why I'm hurting on the inside." Raviathon said before shaking her head again to clear her mind

"Gabriel I think I caused your agitation, that's part of why I'm hurting on the inside." Raviathon said before shaking her head again to clear her mind
"I was already agitated, Ravi. This isn't something that's new to me, ask anybody..." Gabriel muttered.
Okita nodded, "....Yknow, maybe we should spice things up a bit more. Go outside, explore the world a bit. Why not? It's not like there's anything stopping us!"

"Yeah you are right, let's go and see what things we find" He said more animated and with a small smile
"Yes, indeed! Besides, if we want we can be back in a few seconds or minutes!" Okita said enthusiastically, more enthusiastic than she'd been in a long time. Clearly, she needed something like this to distract her.
"Then... I want to change that, Gabriel." Raviathon said, taking a step towards Gabriel, her pain turning into just an ounce of determination
"There's no changing it, Raviathon. It's just how I am at this point... I've seen to much shit..." Gabriel said with a sigh.

"There's no changing it, Raviathon. It's just how I am at this point... I've seen to much shit..." Gabriel said with a sigh.
That made Raviathon pause for a long while, before she gripped both of Gabriel's shoulders with both hands

"It is not the way it is, Gabriel, don't say that to yourself...!" Raviathon said, trying so hard to keep her voice down and keeping it from shaking, though she failed in the ladder

"In that case I challenge you to a race when we get back or are you afraid?"
"Afraid of a race? Don't be silly, Jack... I'm the fastest woman there is!" Okita said with her full chest, nodding.
That made Raviathon pause for a long while, before she gripped both of Gabriel's shoulders with both hands

"It is not the way it is, Gabriel, don't say that to yourself...!" Raviathon said, trying so hard to keep her voice down and keeping it from shaking, though she failed in the ladder
"What do you want me to say then, Raviathon...?" Gabriel muttered, "I'm not fine... I've never been fine... I'm never going to be fine... And... that's just that. That's just how it is."

"Afraid of a race? Don't be silly, Jack... I'm the fastest woman there is!" Okita said with her full chest, nodding.
"Maybe, but there's a little problem with that statement, you're the fastest as long as you're going full power, let's see how fast you are while sticking to the speed standards here, remember we can't be Super." He said with a mocking smile

"Maybe, but there's a little problem with that statement, you're the fastest as long as you're going full power, let's see how fast you are while sticking to the speed standards here, remember we can't be Super." He said with a mocking smile
"I can most certainly run at normal speeds!" Okita declared, "Though I do admit I am a lot more used to moving at mach 10 at least..."

"Taking things to the extreme, huh...? We're supposed to be here searching for any signs of corruption... Who would've thought that we'd need to manually "take things to the extreme"."" Okita said with a small laugh.
"I'm sure certain people are racking their brains right now looking for corruption, so it's only a matter of time before there's a "Boom", which ends up being created by us hahaha"

"Indeed... But, for now, let us take off. The night is still quite young, after all, and we've yet to figure out in which direction we will go." Okita said.
" I had an idea"

Jack took a twig and spun it on the ground.
(
2iJ7rgP.png
)

"Most of them are detrimental to me. Not others." Raviathon said bluntly
"...Can you just... get your hands off of me? Please. The others will be here soon and I don't want it to seem like we're causing a scene in public..." Gabriel muttered.
" I had an idea"

Jack took a twig and spun it on the ground.
(
2iJ7rgP.png
)
"It... seems to be pointing to the Southeast. I guess that's where we'll be going, then." Okita said with a shrug.

"...Can you just... get your hands off of me? Please. The others will be here soon and I don't want it to seem like we're causing a scene in public..." Gabriel muttered.

"It... seems to be pointing to the Southeast. I guess that's where we'll be going, then." Okita said with a shrug.
"... okay. I'm sorry for pushing it Gabriel. I just care..." Raviathon said, forcing herself to put her arms at her sides

"It's hard to for me, Gabriel. I've been in such a dark place for so long..." Raviathon murmured quietly
"And we'll get you out of that place, Raviathon. It'll take some time, and it'll be hard on you... But we'll get there. Alright? Trust me on that." Gabriel said, moving to place her hand on Raviathon's shoulder, before simply flinching back, sighing.

"You don't have to thank me, just-"

"Uh... Are we interrupting something, you two?"

"W-Wha-!?" Gabriel jumped up a tiny bit as Kiara's voice sounded from a few feet away from them, the large woman standing with Rory next to her, who was just chuckling as she watched Gabriel and Raviathon hug.

"You two uh... need some space?" Kiara muttered.

Jack simply walked away after giving a small shrug, hoping they'd run into something interesting this time.

"You don't have to thank me, just-"

"Uh... Are we interrupting something, you two?"

"W-Wha-!?" Gabriel jumped up a tiny bit as Kiara's voice sounded from a few feet away from them, the large woman standing with Rory next to her, who was just chuckling as she watched Gabriel and Raviathon hug.

"You two uh... need some space?" Kiara muttered.
"No, nothing like what you two would do." Raviathon responded

"I'm really sorry about earlier... I was such an idiot..." Raviathon telepathically said to Kiara

Back