• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Whichever is more convenient I guess lol)

Raviathon nodded, letting Gabriel lead them back to the room, though she didn't say anything
"Alright... Stay still, please." Gabriel said, holding her hands out. Light began to coalesce around her hands, and a few moments later, the light transferred over to Raviathon, wrapping around. Her clothing began to shift for a few moments, and... viola.

"Do you like it...?" Gabriel asked, looking down at Raviathon's new outfit, a long, flowing purple dress with golden trimmings, a small golden bow tied at the waist, as well as several flower designs on the puffy sleeves. (Basically this)

"Alright... Stay still, please." Gabriel said, holding her hands out. Light began to coalesce around her hands, and a few moments later, the light transferred over to Raviathon, wrapping around. Her clothing began to shift for a few moments, and... viola.

"Do you like it...?" Gabriel asked, looking down at Raviathon's new outfit, a long, flowing purple dress with golden trimmings, a small golden bow tied at the waist, as well as several flower designs on the puffy sleeves. (Basically this)
"I-its not what I'd usually wear... but yeah, kind of..." Raviathon murmured honestly

"Alright... I can get you something else if you're not comfortable, though..." Gabriel said.
"Gabriel. It's fine, but I do prefer way thicker clothing that wouldn't work here..." Raviathon murmured, blushing just a little as her full proportions were revealed by the dress, she was surprisingly lithe, and didn't exactly have what one could call a small chest, but it wasn't like they were massive, and the leggings that covered her legs revealed that it was borderline perfect, her thighs were big and squishy enough to be comfortable but not so much so that they could be called overboard, her calfs were a little muscular, but not much at all, and she had a pretty average-sized ass

"Gabriel. It's fine, but I do prefer way thicker clothing that wouldn't work here..." Raviathon murmured, blushing just a little as her full proportions were revealed by the dress, she was surprisingly lithe, and didn't exactly have what one could call a small chest, but it wasn't like they were massive, and the leggings that covered her legs revealed that it was borderline perfect, her thighs were big and squishy enough to be comfortable but not so much so that they could be called overboard, her calfs were a little muscular, but not much at all, and she had a pretty average-sized ass
Gabriel blushed slightly, turning away. "Well, u-uh... I think you look really pretty. So that's... something, at least."

"Y-yeah... t-thanks..." Raviathon murmured, though it didn't take a genius to realize she was blowing up on the inside
"...." Gabriel kept her gaze away from Raviathon, clearly trying to avoid looking at anywhere she... shouldn't be looking.

"W-Well... uh... I g-guess we're ready? You l-look really nice, a-again..." Gabriel murmured, clearly very confused and very flustered.

"...." Gabriel kept her gaze away from Raviathon, clearly trying to avoid looking at anywhere she... shouldn't be looking.

"W-Well... uh... I g-guess we're ready? You l-look really nice, a-again..." Gabriel murmured, clearly very confused and very flustered.
Raviathon moved into Gabriel's gaze "Thanks, again..." She murmured, keeping her voice from going louder or higher from her internal chaos

Okita let out a breath, "Maybe I should try and go out on the town to... It can't be that bad. Besides... maybe some time like that could be good for me..."

She got up slowly, "Maybe... Jack will go with me. I do need him to translate, after all..."

She knew where Jack was, so finding him wasn't an issue at all. She gently closed her door behind her, moving to where Jack was currently meditating, making sure to move quietly once she was in his vicinity as to not disturb him.
"Y-yeah..." Raviathon said, banishing her blush as shook herself hard to clear her mind for a little bit at least
Gabriel shook her head slightly, before letting out a gentle breath.

"You can do this, Gabriel... You can... do this." She thought to herself, before turning to Raviathon.

"So..."

"Uh..."

"Let's... go...?"

Gabriel nervously held out her hand to Raviathon, clearly desiring for her to hold it.

Okita let out a breath, "Maybe I should try and go out on the town to... It can't be that bad. Besides... maybe some time like that could be good for me..."

She got up slowly, "Maybe... Jack will go with me. I do need him to translate, after all..."

She knew where Jack was, so finding him wasn't an issue at all. She gently closed her door behind her, moving to where Jack was currently meditating, making sure to move quietly once she was in his vicinity as to not disturb him
"Is something wrong Okita or you want to do something because of boredom?" Jack asked, who after the first 10 minutes of meditation in search of corruption, changed it for a more relaxing meditation and above all to talk a little with the other occupants of his mind.

"I don't particularly need anything, no... I was simply wondering if you'd like to... take a night off with me. There's nothing to do for either or us, and I don't doubt you're bored." Okita suggested, "Exploring the city could be... educational for both of us, even."

She knew where Jack was, so finding him wasn't an issue at all. She gently closed her door behind her, moving to where Jack was currently meditating, making sure to move quietly once she was in his vicinity as to not disturb him.

Gabriel shook her head slightly, before letting out a gentle breath.

"You can do this, Gabriel... You can... do this." She thought to herself, before turning to Raviathon.

"So..."

"Uh..."

"Let's... go...?"

Gabriel nervously held out her hand to Raviathon, clearly desiring for her to hold it.
Raviathon seemed highly iffy to grab onto Gabriel's hand, leading to an awkward silence and the proceeding embarrassed grabbing of Gabriel's hand

Last edited:
Raviathon seemed highly iffy to grab onto Gabriel's head, leading to an awkward silence and the proceeding embarrassed grabbing of Gabriel's hand
("head")

Gabriel smiled awkwardly, "O-Off we go, then..." She muttered, beginning to lead Raviathon to the hotel entrance, where hopefully they would all meet. Her grip on Raviathon's hand was tight, but not to tight, clearly she was unused to this.
"What can I say, I'm someone who is easily convinced in these matters" He said as he began to walk
"I suppose I should've expected that... Though, do you have anything in mind as to where you'd want to go...?" Okita asked, tilting her head as she walked alongside him.

("head")

Gabriel smiled awkwardly, "O-Off we go, then..." She muttered, beginning to lead Raviathon to the hotel entrance, where hopefully they would all meet. Her grip on Raviathon's hand was tight, but not to tight, clearly she was unused to this.
It didn't take very long- only until they got outside for Raviathon to be iffy enough to try and wriggle her hand out of Gabriel's grasp and turn to look at her

It didn't take very long- only until they got outside for Raviathon to be iffy enough to try and wriggle her hand out of Gabriel's grasp and turn to look at her
Gabriel, noticing Raviathon was uncomfortable, breathed out, letting go of her hand and turning away from her.
"We haven't checked the southwestern section of the city yet, maybe we'll find something to spend time there."
"We haven't really checked out any part of the city, Jack... We've only been to... uh... what was that place again? Mac... Donalds...?" Okita said.

Gabriel, noticing Raviathon was uncomfortable, breathed out, letting go of her hand and turning away from her.
"Gabriel. Listen. I know you're still coming to terms with what you like, but... I'm not comfortable about me and you yet." Raviathon said, taking a step forward and putting her hand on Gabriel's shoulder to try and turn her to the second youngest Archangel

"Gabriel. Listen. I know you're still coming to terms with what you like, but... I'm not comfortable about me and you yet." Raviathon said, taking a step forward and putting her hand on Gabriel's shoulder to try and turn her to the second youngest Archangel
"I'm not trying to come onto you, Raviathon... This isn't me... trying to make us a thing. I don't want us to be a thing." Gabriel said with a sigh, brushing away Raviathon's hand.
"mmmm, Yeah, but I think going southwestern would be an option, I really don't know where to go" he shrugged.
"Well, we can go anywhere, really." Okita said, "Doesn't matter, really... Even outside of the city, if you want."

"I'm not trying to come onto you, Raviathon... This isn't me... trying to make us a thing. I don't want us to be a thing." Gabriel said with a sigh, brushing away Raviathon's hand.
"It feels like it Gabriel. It might be you subconsciously doing it, neither of us can say for sure, if anything like that happens, it'll happen later, not today." Raviathon said, more forcefully moving in front of Gabriel to talk to her straight up

"I know you're into my body, at least, and that's fine, no matter how much you deny it, I know that's the truth at least." Raviathon continued

"Gabriel, above all, let's have fun tonight, so tell me what's wrong so I can fix it."

"Well, we can go anywhere, really." Okita said, "Doesn't matter, really... Even outside of the city, if you want."
"I guess so" He said without really having a clear idea of where to go, they could go anywhere, even outside of this country if they wanted to. The problem is that both didn't know anything, so starting with the surroundings seemed the most sensible option.

"It feels like it Gabriel. It might be you subconsciously doing it, neither of us can say for sure, if anything like that happens, it'll happen later, not today." Raviathon said, more forcefully moving in front of Gabriel to talk to her straight up

"I know you're into my body, at least, and that's fine, no matter how much you deny it, I know that's the truth at least." Raviathon continued

"Gabriel, above all, let's have fun tonight, so tell me what's wrong so I can fix it."
"Raviathon... I'm telling you. I don't want us to be a thing. This is a... confused crush, while I'm still figuring things out. So... just... stop. Really, just, stop." Gabriel muttered, pushing Raviathon away. "You preaching to me about my sexuality doesn't help me have fun, it just makes me more frustrated..."
"I guess so" He said without really having a clear idea of where to go, they could go anywhere, even outside of this country if they wanted to. The problem is that both didn't know anything, so starting with the surroundings seemed the most sensible option.
"Well... How about something to eat. Are you hungry?" Okita asked.

"Raviathon... I'm telling you. I don't want us to be a thing. This is a... confused crush, while I'm still figuring things out. So... just... stop. Really, just, stop." Gabriel muttered, pushing Raviathon away. "You preaching to me about my sexuality doesn't help me have fun, it just makes me more frustrated..."

"Well... How about something to eat. Are you hungry?" Okita asked.
"I'm not trying to, I want to help you Gabriel. I can't help you if you avoid the subject entirely."- Raviathon said quietly, her gaze drifting to the ground

"...so what will make tonight more fun for you?" Raviathon asked

"I'm not trying to, I want to help you Gabriel. I can't help you if you avoid the subject entirely."- Raviathon said quietly, her gaze drifting to the ground

"...so what will make tonight more fun for you?" Raviathon asked
"What would make the night more fun for me is you just... dropping the subject, and let me deal with this how I'll deal with it. This isn't something I... need help with. I'll figure it out." Gabriel said, "Okay?"

Back