• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Raviathon was still in the corner, she hadn't gotten up yet, her eyes were closed and she was deep in meditation

At least, that was on the surface, internally she was cursing herself and trying to calm herself down on top of that, her mind was a chaotic mess despite her best efforts to calm it, but that wasn't showing

Raviathon was still in the corner, she hadn't gotten up yet, her eyes were closed and she was deep in meditation

At least, that was on the surface, internally she was cursing herself and trying to calm herself down on top of that, her mind was a chaotic mess despite her best efforts to calm it, but that wasn't showing
"Ravi...?" Gabriel called out to her quietly, slowly walking up from behind.

Gabriel let out a breath, "We don't have to go, then, Ravi. Not until you feel comfortable..."

Gabriel kneeled down next to Raviathon, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"I don't want to take away from this Gabriel, I am definitely not... comfortable with you and me yet... but that doesn't mean I won't go for that reason. Im just... unstable. Im ****** in the head." Raviathon murmured quietly

"Gabriel... I'll drop it. I doubt you've come to terms with what you specifically like yet." Raviathon said, shaking her head

"I'm moreso ****** in the head Gabriel." Raviathon then said, her gaze dragging to the flood
"....." Gabriel let out a sigh.

"No, you're not, Raviathon... You're just better at hiding it." She murmured, just... standing up.

"I'll... reiterate my statement. If you don't feel stable enough to go... you don't have to. I won't force you to go. Just... I want you to be alright."

"....." Gabriel let out a sigh.

"No, you're not, Raviathon... You're just better at hiding it." She murmured, just... standing up.

"I'll... reiterate my statement. If you don't feel stable enough to go... you don't have to. I won't force you to go. Just... I want you to be alright."
Raviathon laughed, "hiding it?! How am I hiding it when I'm snapping at pretty much everyone i dont interact with in passing besides you?!" She asked, taking two very deep breaths

"I'm letting my emotions control me Gabriel, I've been doing it too many times, would it make you more comfortable if I was there?" Raviathon asked after calming a little

Raviathon laughed, "hiding it?! How am I hiding it when I'm snapping at pretty much everyone i dont interact with in passing besides you?!" She asked, taking two very deep breaths

"I'm letting my emotions control me Gabriel, I've been doing it too many times, would it make you more comfortable if I was there?" Raviathon asked after calming a little
Gabriel let out a sigh, gently rubbing the bridge of her nose. She couldn't deal with this. Not again. Not so many times, not after she'd thought for a moment she'd finally escaped her torment.

"...I... just want you to be okay, Raviathon. Whatever decision you make is the decision that I will support..."

Gabriel let out a sigh, gently rubbing the bridge of her nose. She couldn't deal with this. Not again. Not so many times, not after she'd thought for a moment she'd finally escaped her torment.

"...I... just want you to be okay, Raviathon. Whatever decision you make is the decision that I will support..."
"..." Raviathon paused, taking deep breaths, holding them in, then breathing out, calming herself

"As long as you can catch my... stupidity... I think it's possible Gabriel..." Raviathon said, instantly recognizing what Gabriel was going through

With Griffin, the man without one organic arms walked through the darkest areas of the city, he was annoying, he had been searching for hours and could not find any trace of corruption, at one point he thought of checking the cities and places near of this city, perhaps it was there, simply trying to move around the world.

"Akaza would have at least acted a bit more direct, this feels like cowardice to not even do something to fulfill what it is supposed to be" he said to himself

With Griffin, the man without one organic arms walked through the darkest areas of the city, he was annoying, he had been searching for hours and could not find any trace of corruption, at one point he thought of checking the cities and places near of this city, perhaps it was there, simply trying to move around the world.

"Akaza would have at least acted a bit more direct, this feels like cowardice to not even do something to fulfill what it is supposed to be" he said to himself
(Ngl forgot this man existed.)
Raviathon nodded, but walked forward and put a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her
"Don't!... Don't... touch me." Gabriel exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Don't... ******* touch me."

Raviathon jumped, clearly not expecting that as she took three steps back, breathing heavily "G-G-Gabriel...?" Raviathon murmured quietly, clearly not at all expecting that and was even a little scared
"Just... Don't... I need a minute... I need..." Gabriel's breathing quickened, closing her eyes as tight as she possibly could. She shuddered.

"S-Sand... I-Is... th-that sand...?" She whispered to herself.

"Just... Don't... I need a minute... I need..." Gabriel's breathing quickened, closing her eyes as tight as she possibly could. She shuddered.

"S-Sand... I-Is... th-that sand...?" She whispered to herself.
Raviathon, despite genuinely wanting to help, didn't go for it due to Gabriel's previous outburst, instead she just stood there uselessly, her head bowed

Raviathon, despite genuinely wanting to help, didn't go for it due to Gabriel's previous outburst, instead she just stood there uselessly, her head bowed
"Haaa... Haa... Haa.. Haa..." Gabriel breathed in and out, slowly calming herself down.

"We're not in the desert... nobody's dead... nobody's... David didn't do anything... everyone's alive... Their... a... al..."

"....."

"Haaaaa...."

"...."

"I'm...... I'm sorry..."

"Thank you..." Gabriel murmured, moving over to gently wrap Raviathon in a hug.

"Just... I want this to work... I want us to have fun tonight. To calm down..."
Raviathon Hugged back tight as she could, though admittedly that wasn't too hard compared to Gabriel's hug

"I understand... I just... I don't want to **** up..." Raviathon said quietly

"Not again..." Raviathon thought

Raviathon Hugged back tight as she could, though admittedly that wasn't too hard compared to Gabriel's hug

"I understand... I just... I don't want to **** up..." Raviathon said quietly

"Not again..." Raviathon thought
"You're not gonna **** up, Raviathon... You're not. I'll be right here with you, helping you along... I promise." Gabriel said, pulling Raviathon closer.

Ah, Meditation, the Art of producing a state of deep relaxation and a calm mind, you focus your attention and eliminate the flow of confusing thoughts that may be filling your mind and causing stress.

While at the same time you try to concretize yourself with the environment, temper the spirit, feeling the flow and influence of all things, he extended his being while connecting to the Universe

Naturally he used meditation to prepare for future battles in a kind of mental wrestling where the fighter involved closes their eyes and pictures a foe, the fighter then imagines themselves fighting against the imaginary foe. This allows the fighter to determine how an actual battle against said foe would play out, allows one to gain combat experience and come up with new strategies.

From what Jack believed, Okita used this technique at times when they were in his world, but he wasn't going to do this in this moment.

he saw with this the forces of his companions, each one unique but there is always a clue with the related beings, it is vague almost like a tiny echo, but when a being shares the same nature in a certain way, even when it is distant they still come from the same root as all things are created from the same source.

Adam's nature, very mysterious, he lacked the information because some of his companions do not know or have not said something about it due to the lack of interaction with them, but he limited what he knew, he could feel the power of his enemy during his stay in that Sub-World and above all he could feel how Adam's power drenched him like a tide on himself every time he used some of his friends weapons.

so it could be said that he knows this energy very deep, he tried to imagine the creation of Adam in this universe through previous encounters with his creations and looked for where it could be, communicating without actually communicating with it.

(
Ehn4-p2XYAIvwJ9.jpg

)

Ah, Meditation, the Art of producing a state of deep relaxation and a calm mind, you focus your attention and eliminate the flow of confusing thoughts that may be filling your mind and causing stress.

While at the same time you try to concretize yourself with the environment, temper the spirit, feeling the flow and influence of all things, he extended his being while connecting to the Universe

Naturally he used meditation to prepare for future battles in a kind of mental wrestling where the fighter involved closes their eyes and pictures a foe, the fighter then imagines themselves fighting against the imaginary foe. This allows the fighter to determine how an actual battle against said foe would play out, allows one to gain combat experience and come up with new strategies.

From what Jack believed, Okita used this technique at times when they were in his world, but he wasn't going to do this in this moment.

he saw with this the forces of his companions, each one unique but there is always a clue with the related beings, it is vague almost like a tiny echo, but when a being shares the same nature in a certain way, even when it is distant they still come from the same root as all things are created from the same source.

Adam's nature, very mysterious, he lacked the information because some of his companions do not know or have not said something about it due to the lack of interaction with them, but he limited what he knew, he could feel the power of his enemy during his stay in that Sub-World and above all he could feel how Adam's power drenched him like a tide on himself every time he used some of his friends weapons.

so it could be said that he knows this energy very deep, he tried to imagine the creation of Adam in this universe through previous encounters with his creations and looked for where it could be, communicating without actually communicating with it.

(
Ehn4-p2XYAIvwJ9.jpg

)
(Am I supposed to respond to this-)
"I do." Raviathon whispered, not saying anything else
"Alright..." Gabriel nodded, letting go of Raviathon.

"Alright. I'll be with you every step of the way, Ravi. I will."

Raviathon nodded, sniffing a little as she let go and just stood there silently
Gabriel let out a breath.

"We don't have a lot of time before we leave, so, if you uh... let me... I have an outfit that I... think you'd really like... If you're ready."
(Not necessarily now, although it would be good to imply that the city isn't empty)
(Wdym by that.)

Back