• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi breathed out.

“I’ve been…better. But I won’t bore you with the specifics. We’re safe, for the moment…and I suppose I should be…grateful for that.” She said softly.
Jack looked at her casually, before starting to speak as he moved across the room.

“So what are you doing here? I thought that you were at least with David, trying to see this version of the world a little deeper, after all, maybe we could leave tomorrow“

Ythala shifted uncomfortably, squirming as she felt the clothes thicken on her flesh.

“I-is it…really necessary to be so…modest? Would…undergarments not suffice?” She said softly.
"Well, having your undergarments exposed to the public isn't exactly considered socially acceptable..." Tokugawa said, ceasing his manipulation of her clothing. "Forgive me if it's uncomfortable, but, it's necessary!"

"Well, having your undergarments exposed to the public isn't exactly considered socially acceptable..." Tokugawa said, ceasing his manipulation of her clothing. "Forgive me if it's uncomfortable, but, it's necessary!"
Ythala hesitated for a moment, before letting out a soft breath, her wings slowly shrinking to better fit in the fabric.

"...D-do...what you must, Tokugawa." She said softly.

"...Human customs truly are...strange..." She murmured.

Jack looked at her casually, before starting to speak as he moved across the room.

“So what are you doing here? I thought that you were at least with David, trying to see this version of the world a little deeper, after all, maybe we could leave tomorrow“
Masayoshi went rigid for a moment, before breathing a weary sigh.

"The sooner we leave, the better, Jack. I have...no interest in...going down memory lane, sort to speak." She said.

Ythala hesitated for a moment, before letting out a soft breath, her wings slowly shrinking to better fit in the fabric.

"...D-do...what you must, Tokugawa." She said softly.

"...Human customs truly are...strange..." She murmured.
Tokugawa simply chuckled, "Well... I believe what I've done is enough, anyway. I won't torture you anymore than I already have."

Masayoshi went rigid for a moment, before breathing a weary sigh.

"The sooner we leave, the better, Jack. I have...no interest in...going down memory lane, sort to speak." She said.
The swordsman looked at her and sighed, clearly he could tell that she doesn't like this world because of some problem she had before or at least he interpreted it.

"Well, just try not to be consumed by this" he said without giving much detail as he turned to leave.

Tokugawa simply chuckled, "Well... I believe what I've done is enough, anyway. I won't torture you anymore than I already have."
Ythala breathed a soft sigh of relief, shifting uncomfortably in the new clothing. It wasn't...thick, by any means, but to Ythala, someone accustomed to wearing the airy, thin garb of a Jeremiel angel, it was more suffocating than the heaviest sweater.

"...T-thank you, Tokugawa. I will...try to tolerate it." She said softly.

"I-is there...anything else, we must do to prepare?"

The swordsman looked at her and sighed, clearly he could tell that she doesn't like this world because of some problem she had before or at least he interpreted it.

"Well, just try not to be consumed by this" he said without giving much detail as he turned to leave.
Masayoshi raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean to scare you away with my...troubles." She said. She chuckled, despite her mood.

"...Thank you for visiting...I'll...keep that in mind."

Ythala breathed a soft sigh of relief, shifting uncomfortably in the new clothing. It wasn't...thick, by any means, but to Ythala, someone accustomed to wearing the airy, thin garb of a Jeremiel angel, it was more suffocating than the heaviest sweater.

"...T-thank you, Tokugawa. I will...try to tolerate it." She said softly.

"I-is there...anything else, we must do to prepare?"
"Well, there is the issue of your wings and halo, but, I assume you've methods to hide those. So, I believe you're indeed ready." Tokugawa said with a nod, smiling.

"Well, there is the issue of your wings and halo, but, I assume you've methods to hide those. So, I believe you're indeed ready." Tokugawa said with a nod, smiling.
Ythala's eyes widened, a burst of excitement flowing through her body. She was close...close to finally seeing her again. Her mind drifted to her love, a blush forming on her face as she recalled their last shared kiss.

She shook her head, stopping herself from being swept up in her daydreams. Focusing for a moment, she shrunk her wings as far as they would go, the appendages only forming the smallest of outlines on the back of her shirt. Her halo shrunk as well, lowering from her head before sliding up her wrist, looking akin to a golden bracelet.

"...W-will...this suffice?" Ythala asked, glancing at Tokugawa.

Tokugawa nodded and smiled, "It will more than suffice, Ythala. I believe we can now depart, if you are ready."
A small burst of excitement rushed through Ythala's flesh, barely holding back her wings from instinctively fluttering on her back. She said nothing for a moment, a wide smile stretching across her lips.

"...I...I am ready, my friend..." Ythala said softly.

Tokugawa nodded, smiling. Gently, he raised his hand, magical energy beginning to congeal around his hand. With a heave, he punched a hole in time-space, just as Road had to create her world of nigh-infinite doors, opening a large glowing portal.

He held out his hand, "Come, now. I will guide you."

Tokugawa nodded, smiling. Gently, he raised his hand, magical energy beginning to congeal around his hand. With a heave, he punched a hole in time-space, just as Road had to create her world of nigh-infinite doors, opening a large glowing portal.

(Just to confirm, Corrupted Beings like Road and Tokugawa use the same Magic lol. Which is why Tokugawa can use Road's shit.)

Slowly, Ythala reached her hand outward, her lithe fingers wrapping between his own. She took a step forward, standing next to Tokugawa in front of the glowing doorway.

“...I am coming...my gentle sword...” Ythala murmured. She turned towards Tokugawa, flashing him an excited smile.

Tokugawa gently led Ythala through the portal, his grip on her hand tight, but not enough to pain her...

And...

7:40 P.M.

A Thursday.

Sun, going down.

Kiara, sluggish.

She really didn't want to get up. She wanted to just keep laying in the bed naked and fall into a deep sleep for a billion years with her hot wife and adorable son. But, she had a prior engagement, and she couldn't just sleep forever. She did a lot of sleeping lately. She never used to do that. But, once these Lostbelts rolled around, she slept all the damn time. She should probably fix that, but, she didn't care enough to try.

"Rory, get dressed. It's almost time for our dinner date," Kiara said, gently placing her large, broad hand on her lover's shoulder, who was sluggishly groaning next to her. Rory let out a sigh.

"Can we cancel...? I don't wanna get up and get dressed or cut my hair or exist right now..." Rory grumbled, shaking her head. She held her son gently in her enormous, bulky, scarred arms, the boy quietly sleeping against his white-haired mother's chest.

"Neither do I, but we said we'd go. Come on, it'll be fun." Kiara said, getting up. "And... make me some clothes. And help me do my hair."

"Fffffffiiiiiiiiineeeeee.... Fine. Gimme a sec," Rory murmured. She gently released her snoring child from her grip, placing him gently on the bed. "*******... When did we start sleeping so much?"

"Since we started being constantly exhausted," Kiara groaned, "Go cut your hair.

"Do it for meeeeeeee...." Rory groaned out, limply getting off the bed. Kiara chuckled. She was so cute.

"You're better at cutting things than I am. You'll do better at styling it," Kiara said, "We don't got much time, so, hurry up."

"Alright, mom..." Rory muttered, "When did you get all... quick and astute and stuff...?"

"When did you start acting like a sloth?" Kiara said with a chuckle.

"Since I got a chance to actually ******* sleep for extended periods of time without risk of death... Sleeping is so good, babe... So, so good... I wanna sleep forever..." Rory groaned out.

"You've got a son to raise, so don't go sleeping forever, dolt. Go get ready." Kiara said, sighing.

"Fine fine fine..." Rory said, beginning to move to the bathroom. But as she did that, Kiara cut her off.

"Hey, Rory."

And their eyes met.

"Yeah?"

"Love you."

And Rory smiled.

"Love you to, honey."

And so did Kiara.

And the two began getting ready for the outing.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Okita searched for Jack to bring him back to the hotel, now that it was getting late. She severely doubted he'd actually be in danger, but, this world was unfamiliar to both of them, so it was better to stay together at night. Or at least that's what she thought.

The stars, albeit few with the sun having barely gone completely down and the sky barely having blackened, were quite bright, bright enough to view from the Earth at this time, at least.

"...I never took you as someone interested in gazing at stars." Okita said, walking up behind him. She knew that with his keen senses, he'd notice her anyway, so there was no need to make her presence known beforehand.

Raviathon breathed out, she'd spent a lot of time in a sound barrier in the corner simply calming herself, she hadn't moved for hours, and she hadn't noticed the time fly by, and she hadn't even opened her eyes yet

Rhongomyniad stood wherever Kinzer ways, keeping him in eye-shot all the time

Cullthane still walked the streets, looking up a bit and muttering to himself "What a beautiful sky..." "for a massacre." And he continued on, spotting what he believed was the place the date would happen in

The stars, albeit few with the sun having barely gone completely down and the sky barely having blackened, were quite bright, bright enough to view from the Earth at this time, at least.

"...I never took you as someone interested in gazing at stars." Okita said, walking up behind him. She knew that with his keen senses, he'd notice her anyway, so there was no need to make her presence known beforehand.
"Sometimes, when there's nothing else to do, plus there's a good chance we'll both end up doing this in the end when we're just a bunch of wrinkled raisins."

Jack said without paying much attention but stopped himself.

"Of course unless you want to abandon that part of you" He finished saying, he clearly didn't mean looking at stars

"Sometimes, when there's nothing else to do, plus there's a good chance we'll both end up doing this in the end when we're just a bunch of wrinkled raisins."

Jack said without paying much attention but stopped himself.

"Of course unless you want to abandon that part of you" He finished saying, he clearly didn't mean looking at stars
"...."

Okita froze for a moment, processing first what she wanted to say. She knew exactly what he was talking about, and the thought sent an uncomfortable chill running down her fragile spine. After a few moments of pondering, Okita spoke clearly.

"I have... considered abandoning my mortality, yes." She said bluntly, "But I don't know if... I can."

Even though she'd promised the woman she loved that she would.

"My human life... I don't... know if I'm truly ready to give it up. Not even for her."

"I know, I know how you feel, after all I'm carrying so much Adam's power on my back, that they tell me I should become eternal, but I don't, I like the way I am, I don't want to watch every damn star die by the passage of time, but that's me, it's you who decides who you are, whether to live forever or no" He said as he began to stand up.

"Although you should ask her, let's see what she thinks, either way it's between leaving her after years of love or being with her forever if you don't want the third option" The boy walked towards her

"She... wants me to become immortal. She's the one who suggested it to me, but... even then, I don't... I don't know if I'm really comfortable with... effectively abandoning my humanity." Okita said, breathing out.

"I... love Ythala. I do. But is she worth it... to abandon what makes me human...? My very mortal self...?"

"She... wants me to become immortal. She's the one who suggested it to me, but... even then, I don't... I don't know if I'm really comfortable with... effectively abandoning my humanity." Okita said, breathing out.

"I... love Ythala. I do. But is she worth it... to abandon what makes me human...? My very mortal self...?"
"Forgive me for what I'm going to say, I don't wish the worst for you two, in fact quite the opposite, just that..." He pauses, thinking for a bit before saying it.

"...have you ever asked her why she doesn't cut off her lifespan and become mortal in terms of age?" He suggested.

"...I think that at least that way both of you will have more perspective on the matter in the topic..."

"Forgive me for what I'm going to say, I don't wish the worst for you two, in fact quite the opposite, just that..." He pauses, thinking for a bit before saying it.

"...have you ever asked her why she doesn't cut off her lifespan and become mortal in terms of age?" He suggested.

"...I think that at least that way both of you will have more perspective on the matter in the topic..."
"I... don't even know if that's within her capabilities, Jack. And I doubt she ever would. She... didn't take it very well, when I told her I'd like to stay mortal." Okita explained, shaking her head.

The Swordsman sighed, Love, a concept that confused the mind too much, not that he himself has tried before, he tried to get it but neither was right, he looked at Okita before saying

"I'm sorry, but the only answer I can give you is to wait for the right moment, after all, you don't have to do it tomorrow or something, you still have enough to think about it, time will guide you to the right answer" He said with a Smile

(Uh continuing this ig.)

Okita let out a sigh as she and Jack walked back to the hotel, "The others are probably getting ready to leave for their outing right now, so we'll both probably be alone for the rest of the night..."

Last edited:
The Swordman nodded to Okita, so when they reached a pleasant area inside the hotel, Jack sat down and began to meditate.
Okita let out a sigh.

"I guess he's... distracted, by his own thing." She thought before heading back to her room. She looked down at her bracelet, letting out a gentle breath. She could feel it, feel Ythala's presence... but it was to faint. She couldn't locate her, and she couldn't tear apart the world to find her.

"Please find me... my love..." She muttered, sitting down. She sighed, and simply fell back.

“Ya sure I have to wear somethin’ like this, honey? Ain't really my style...” David said. His muscles pressed tightly into a stylish, black suit, his broad chest straining against the fabric. He ran a hand through his head, slightly disturbing the freshly combed and heavily washed strands of his hair. It was tied into a ponytail, though, as it had been personally attended to by Masayoshi itself, it was far neater than it had ever been in the past.

“Heh... you're the one who promised me the perfect date, honey. And that means we aren't leaving unless you look presentable." Masayoshi called out, she held her makeup kit with one hand, staring into the mirror as she applied another layer of red lip gloss. The color matched her dress, the beautiful red fabric settling softly across her skin, accentuated with gold patterns across its back. Red heels covered her feet, elegant shoes that clicked every so often as she walked.

"What?...I always look presentable." David muttered, pouting slightly. Masayoshi glanced back toward him, before chuckling softly.

"...Yes David, you really...rock the 'homeless surfer' look. When was the last time you even washed your hair?" Masayoshi said.

"...I...well...uh..." David hesitated. Masayoshi simply chuckled again, shaking her head.

"...Exactly. Now, hold still, we're almost done." Masayoshi said. She walked up to the man, hovering a few feet above the ground so that she was chest level. With practiced grace, she summoned a tiny amount of heat on her fingertips, before using it to iron out the lingering wrinkles on David’s shirt.

“...Alright, alright...” David grumbled. He straightened his body, vaguely feeling the warmth of Masayoshi's hands against him. Silenced blanked them for a few long moments, before he spoke again.

“...You still feel alright about doing this? I mean uh...going out like this...” he asked softly.

Masayoshi said nothing for a moment, before looking up at him, flashing him a small smile.

“This is...the one thing I want to do here, honey. Don't worry.” She said. She finished her adjustments, before floating up to his face, placing a kiss on his cheek.

“Now...I want you to be on your best behavior, alright?” David chuckled, his tanned cheek stained with the mark of her kiss.

“I'll try my best for you, Yoshi...” David said softly.

Meanwhile...

Gabriel breathed out, "It's... getting late," She thought to herself, instinctively sensing the sun go down even from within the hotel. "I... I should go find Raviathon... And g-get ready."

Gabriel readied herself, scurrying over to wherever Raviathon was.

Meanwhile...

"Babe! Are you ready? We're about to leave in a bit!"

"Gimme a sec! Forgot that I had so much ******* hair..."

"Rory, language! We have a child around."

"Sorry!- Sorry, Sorry..."

For the past while, Rory and Kiara had been getting ready for their outing, doing their best to look as... presentable as possible. It was a difficult process, neither of them had really been out anywhere or had to wear something more fit for fine dining well, ever, but, they did their best.

"Alright... Alright, Alright Alright Alright! How do I look?"

Kiara walked up to Rory as she was cutting her hair, prompting the woman to turn around to look.

"You look-... Woah."

"Is it bad...?"

"N-No... It's... beautiful."

Kiara, with a lack of options or experience in such things, had picked out clothes she thought she'd look "normal in". For one, she had donned a bright red sweater which reached down her hips slightly, complimenting her deep crimson eyes. In replacement of pants, she worse black, slightly thick pantyhose, which were a... somewhat tight fight around her thick, trunk-like legs, but, this was fixed by her compressing her muscles down somewhat to fit into her clothes. She had, as best she could, cut and styled her hair, tying the black locks into bun with two long strands hanging down the sides of her face. Finally, she was outfitted with two bright, golden ornaments for earrings, completing the outfit she had done her best to form. Some make-up to hide her scars, a couple layers of light lip gloss, and... viola. It was complete. (Basically this)

Kiara blushed, "R-Really...?"

"Y-Yeah... You look enamoring, babe. More... More beautiful than any woman I've ever seen in my life." Rory said, her eyes fixated on Kiara, as if she was staring at a goddess, a Supreme Being...

"R-Rory, S-Stop it... Y-You're... M-Making me blush!!" Kiara fumbled on her words, looking away.

"I really mean it though, Kiara... If I had the option, I'd rather spend the entire night looking at you like this..." Rory said, getting up. She leaned forward, placing a kiss on Kiara's chest, the woman's height making it difficult to reach her face to do so. Kiara shuddered slightly, shaking her head.

"L-Later, R-Rory...! Later..." Kiara muttered. It was so weird, how Rory could make Kiara melt at the drop of a hat even if she was serious only a moment before. How her words made her heart thump (literally) a thousand times faster.

Rory chuckled, "Right, right... Gimme a sec to finish cutting my hair."

"Oh!... Right. Don't you think you've c-cut it enough...?" Kiara said, looking down at Rory. It took a long sec to really... internalize it, looking at Rory with such short, bowl-styled hair. Since they'd met Rory had always had such long, beautiful silver locks, so looking at it cut-down was an entirely new experience for her.

"Have I? Guess I'll stop, then." Rory said with a shrug, placing her small knife she'd been using to cut her hair down on the bathroom dresser. "I'm ready, then."

"R-Rory... You're going like this...?" Kiara questioned.

"Uh... yeah. Can I not?" Rory asked, crossing her arms and tilting her head.

"R-Rory, even I know that you can't go out looking like that..." Kiara muttered, examining Rory's outfit.

It was... eh, to say the least. Like always, Rory wore plain black pants and a plain black shirt, the sleeves of her military uniform tied around her waist like a belt, the mane of the ornamental jacket flowing behind her as she moved. The only thing that had changed was that she had cut her hair down significantly, the silver-locks reaching down marginally over her eyes in a bowl-cut shape.

"We need to fix this somehow." Kiara said, rubbing her chin. "Starting with the clothes..."

"What's wrong with my clothes???" Rory asked, "It's just a shirt and pants..."

"Exactly! It's just a shirt and pants! You can't go out looking... plain!" Kiara asserted, "'Cause you're not plain!"

"Then uh... what do you suggest we do...?" Rory asked, simply shrugging. Unlike Kiara, she didn't really care one way or another.

"First, we should probably get rid of the jacket..." Kiara murmured.

Rory flinched, "Do we... have to? This... jacket means a lot to me."

"W-Well, not get rid of it. Maybe you could... wear it? Like, not around your waist, but actually wear it." Kiara suggested, "On your body."

"Oh... Well, okay. Guess I haven't actually worn it like a normal jacket in a long time." Rory said, shrugging. She began untying her jacket from around her waist, beginning to slip it on, buttoning it up as she did so. It was adorned with red and gold, so, it did stand out quite a bit, but, they were going to quite the... high-brow establishment. That would've been the bare minimum.

"What now?" Rory asked.

"The hair. It... needs something. Something to really... make it fit you." Kiara said, narrowing her eyes. "Oh! We could spike it up with some hair gel! It'll make you look... uh... fierce!"

"Fierce...?" Rory questioned.

"Yeah! Fierce!" Kiara said, nodding happily.

"Well... Alright, then. Mind doing it for me?" Rory said as she began rummaging through the bathroom dresser. Luckily for them, there was some hair gel, albeit nearly half empty, that they could use.

"Of course, babe!" Kiara said with an eager nod. Rory handed over the bottle of hair gel to Kiara, turning around so that her beloved could get to work. Kiara poured the substance on her hands, smearing it somewhat into the flesh. Then, she gently placed her hands on Rory's hairline, beginning to gently slick back the woman's silver locks.

"You done yet?" Rory asked.

"Almost... There!" Kiara said as she finished, "Presenting... The new and improved Rory the 6th! Take a look!"

Kiara pointed Rory to the mirror, to which she promptly turned to. She tilted her head and crossed her arms, "Hmmm..."

Her new look was indeed a bit less extravagant than Kiara's, but, it did indeed fit the woman. An ornamental jacket, laced with golden and red trimmings to stand out in the light, her previously long, cut-down hair now slicked back and upward, now more frizzy and spiked to get out of the way of her eyes. It was basic, but, it was something, and something was all Rory the 6th needed.

"Looks good. I like it." Rory said, nodding.

"Awesome! Still feel like it's missing a tiny thing, though... Something to really, really complete this new and improved Rory the 6th look." Kiara murmured, trailing down to look at Rory's hands. "Hmmmm..."

"What is it...?" Rory asked, confusion evident on her face.

"Gloves! You need a nice pair of gloves! You're always wearing metal gloves, so now you need normal gloves!" Kiara said, nodding. "Make some with your Silver Aura!"

"Uh... Anything for you, darling." Rory said with an awkward chuckle. Swiftly, Rory's Silverine Aura began to rise from her hands, coalescing in the air. Quickly, Rory formed it into a pair of fingerless gloves with silver trimmings, swiftly slipping them on.

"It looks perfect, honey!" Kiara said, examining Rory's newly completed look.

"Perfect, eh?" Rory said with a chuckle, "That's high praise, coming from someone as beautiful as you..."

"No, Rory, really... It looks perfect." Kiara said, looking down at Rory, feeling her heart beat another thousand beats faster. Rory's eyes had usually been partially obscured by her hair, but, now... They were perfectly visible. And oh, how their ferocious, hardened gaze made Kiara's heart beat. How their deep, beast-like stare made her entire body feel warm... how they made her nether-region...

"Kiara? Kiara! You're spacing out!" Rory snapped her fingers, trying to get her attention as the large woman kept her eyes on Rory's, subconsciously biting her lower lip...

"...H-Huh...? H-Huh?!" Kiara shook her head, "U-Uh, sorry! Just uh... spaced out. You look really, really ******* hot- I mean pretty!... You look really pretty!... And hot."

Rory chuckled audibly, but, at the same time, she blushed. "I-Is that so?"

"...Heh... yeah." Kiara said with an awkward chuckle, "...."

"So....." Rory shuffled a bit, scratching the back of her head.

"...Hey... Rory." Kiara called.

"Yeah...?" And Rory answered.

"If this... all goes well, and we uh... do this whole outing thing. Afterward, could we uh... yknow..." Kiara blushed profusely, her cheeks flaring up like a tomato.

"Spend some... time alone? In bed...?" Kiara whispered, barely able to get the words out.

Rory's eyes widened...

...And she immediately nodded as fast as she could.

"Yes. Yes. YES." Rory said with confidence, "Definitely. 100% percent."

"R-Really?" Kiara asked, tilting her head.

"YES. Really, YES." Rory said, nodding again.

"Uh... Cool! Really... cool. I'm looking forward... to it!" Kiara said, squirming. Heat built up within her chest, the woman forcefully steadying her heartbeat so it didn't speed up anymore.

"So uh... Should we start moving?" Kiara whispered.

"Yep! Totally! Let's move out right now!" Rory said enthusiastically, grabbing Kiara by the hand.

"O-Okay!-" Kiara said as Rory pulled her along, smiling awkwardly. On the inside, though.. She was just as, if not more enthusiastic than Rory, her nether-region feeling like it was lit on fire with anticipation as they left their room.

This was going to be a good night. For both of them.

Back