• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ythala blinked, cocking her head.

“Do humans not reveal their bodies? T-this is…a standard dress, f-for a Jeremial angel…” Ythala said.
"Well, they do, but... Usually not so publicly. Most of the time it draws attention from... people who may not have the... best, intentions for you." Tokugawa explained as best he could.

"W-Well- I doubt that he's only wearing... underwear... in the Human World! You could legitimately get into trouble if you're not covered." Tokugawa explained once more, smiling awkwardly.
Ythala stared at him for a moment, clearly not really understanding.

"...W-well...I...do not wish for Okita to be...in trouble...on my behalf..." She said softly.

"...W-what...what is the...normal human attire, then...?"

Ythala stared at him for a moment, clearly not really understanding.

"...W-well...I...do not wish for Okita to be...in trouble...on my behalf..." She said softly.

"...W-what...what is the...normal human attire, then...?"
"Well... Anything less... revealing, should work, honestly." Tokugawa said, "Humans can be... ravenous creatures, Ythala. Revealing so much may not only trouble Okita, but, someone could try and force themselves upon you..."

"Well... Anything less... revealing, should work, honestly." Tokugawa said, "Humans can be... ravenous creatures, Ythala. Revealing so much may not only trouble Okita, but, someone could try and force themselves upon you..."
"O-oh..." Ythala murmured. A blush crept onto her face, the angel considering for a moment.

"...If...only Okita would be so bold..." She muttered.

"O-oh..." Ythala murmured. A blush crept onto her face, the angel considering for a moment.

"...If...only Okita would be so bold..." She muttered.
Tokugawa froze for a moment, before simply chuckling, clearly holding back a genuine laugh.

"I am... sure that Okita will be quite starved for your body given how long you both have been apart, I can assure you..." He said with a snicker.

Tokugawa froze for a moment, before simply chuckling, clearly holding back a genuine laugh.

"I am... sure that Okita will be quite starved for your body given how long you both have been apart, I can assure you..." He said with a snicker.
Ythala's blush deepened visibly, her wings flapping with growing excitement on her back.

"...I...I see..." Ythala said softly. She hesitated for a moment, before looking around.

"...D-do any of these dimensions have...spare clothing I can...borrow?" She said quickly. She seemed...quite a bit more eager to leave, than before.

Ythala's blush deepened visibly, her wings flapping with growing excitement on her back.

"...I...I see..." Ythala said softly. She hesitated for a moment, before looking around.

"...D-do any of these dimensions have...spare clothing I can...borrow?" She said quickly. She seemed...quite a bit more eager to leave, than before.
"Oh, I can use Magic to... temporarily change what you're wearing. Just tell me what you'd like to wear while we're away, and I can pop it on you like it was always there." Tokugawa explained. He noticed her eagerness to leave after his statement, which gave him supreme amounts of amusement.

"Oh, I can use Magic to... temporarily change what you're wearing. Just tell me what you'd like to wear while we're away, and I can pop it on you like it was always there." Tokugawa explained. He noticed her eagerness to leave after his statement, which gave him supreme amounts of amusement.
"O-oh! t-that...t-that sounds...quite nice..." Ythala murmured, clearly a bit distracted.

"...Wait...but...I will still be able to wear my...normal attire, once the magic wears off, correct?"

"Indeed. I can return your clothes to you whenever you desire, Ythala." Tokugawa said with a nod.
Ythala nodded, breathing out.

“…This dress is…important t-to me.” She murmured, her wings flapping gently. She said nothing for a moment, before shaking her head.

“…I-is there a-anything else I should be aware of?” She said softly.

Meanwhile

David and Jack eventually came across the same hotel they stayed at during the night. The man glanced at Jack, before playfully smacking him on the back.

“She’s in one of the rooms up there, near the others Gabriel rented out. Ya can’t miss it.” David said.

Raviathon stared at her blade for a few long moments more before shaking her head "Don't be such an idiot Raviathon... don't let your emotions control you..." Raviathon thought to herself, putting the blade away to where it came from

Cullthane sighed inwardly

"I'm going to scout the place, alone, do anything stupid and I will be very disappointed." Cullthane telepathically said to Raviathon, turning into his human form once more, a black hoodie and an intricate mask mixing purple, silver, and black covering his facial features, and in general had an interesting design that wouldn't truly catch attention, along with changing his voice to be lighter and unrecognizable as him, before leaving to go outside, moving quickly, as if he had a purpose...

David and Jack eventually came across the same hotel they stayed at during the night. The man glanced at Jack, before playfully smacking him on the back.

“She’s in one of the rooms up there, near the others Gabriel rented out. Ya can’t miss it.” David said.
"Alright, whatever if she ask about you I'll tell her that you're fine" He said back to the burly man, thinking of hitting him back later.

He walk to the door on the way that lasted one minutes and knock on the door

(Fine.)
Ythala nodded, breathing out.

“…This dress is…important t-to me.” She murmured, her wings flapping gently. She said nothing for a moment, before shaking her head.

“…I-is there a-anything else I should be aware of?” She said softly.
"Well, there is the issue of your language. You don't speak any language that exists on Earth, but, I can be a... translator, of sorts, for whatever you want to say to anybody, so that won't be an issue." Tokugawa said.

(Fine.)

"Well, there is the issue of your language. You don't speak any language that exists on Earth, but, I can be a... translator, of sorts, for whatever you want to say to anybody, so that won't be an issue." Tokugawa said.
Ythala stared blankly at him for a moment, before quickly shaking her head.

"O-oh! you...do not need to worry yourself over such things, T-Tokugawa..." She said softly.

"M-my...master, in his benevolence, granted a-all of my siblings the ability to speak...whatever mortal tongue we choose. T-to...better mingle with them..." Ythala said softly. She puffed out her cheeks a bit, seemingly a bit proud to possess such a skill.

"Alright, whatever if she ask about you I'll tell her that you're fine" He said back to the burly man, thinking of hitting him back later.

He walk to the door on the way that lasted one minutes and knock on the door
Masayoshi was sitting at a desk within the room, idly scanning the deep scribbles of magical runes on one of Cullthane's scrolls. She found it hard to concentrate, unable to fully immerse herself in her studies as she once was. Her eyes glanced towards the door, hearing a soft knock against the wood.

"Who is it?" She asked. Her tone was polite, but it lacked any enthusiasm or warmth.

Ythala stared blankly at him for a moment, before quickly shaking her head.

"O-oh! you...do not need to worry yourself over such things, T-Tokugawa..." She said softly.

"M-my...master, in his benevolence, granted a-all of my siblings the ability to speak...whatever mortal tongue we choose. T-to...better mingle with them..." Ythala said softly. She puffed out her cheeks a bit, seemingly a bit proud to possess such a skill.
Tokugawa tilted his head for a moment, before simply letting out a soft, amused chuckle. "Well... I'm glad that your master was smart enough to think ahead like that. It's almost as if he planned for this very moment." He said, mostly as a joke.

Masayoshi was sitting at a desk within the room, idly scanning the deep scribbles of magical runes on one of Cullthane's scrolls. She found it hard to concentrate, unable to fully immerse herself in her studies as she once was. Her eyes glanced towards the door, hearing a soft knock against the wood.

"Who is it?" She asked. Her tone was polite, but it lacked any enthusiasm or warmth.
"It's me, Jack, can I come in?"

Tokugawa tilted his head for a moment, before simply letting out a soft, amused chuckle. "Well... I'm glad that your master was smart enough to think ahead like that. It's almost as if he planned for this very moment." He said, mostly as a joke.
Ythala chuckled softly.

"H-he...did not wish for a...language barrier to get in the way of our...passion, I suppose. I do not know what I would d-do if O-Okita was not able to understand me..." She said softly.

"It's me, Jack, can I come in?"
Masayoshi's eyes widened slightly, a bit surprised by his sudden visit. She hesitated for a moment, before rolling up the scroll she was reading, and placing it on the desk.

"Of course, Jack. Come in, come in." She said, she snapped her fingers, the door unlocking itself.

Ythala chuckled softly.

"H-he...did not wish for a...language barrier to get in the way of our...passion, I suppose. I do not know what I would d-do if O-Okita was not able to understand me..." She said softly.
"I... heh... suppose that does make sense, yes." Tokugawa said, letting out another chuckle. While they conversed, he would utilize his Magic to mold her clothing into a more... socially acceptable shape, Ythala's dress beginning to tighten around her as the see-through texture would change to a solid pink, as to not reveal her naked self.

Masayoshi's eyes widened slightly, a bit surprised by his sudden visit. She hesitated for a moment, before rolling up the scroll she was reading, and placing it on the desk.

"Of course, Jack. Come in, come in." She said, she snapped her fingers, the door unlocking itself
Jack entered after being given permission, walking as casually as ever.

"So how is your day going?" He said, although Masayoshi could see that depending on her answer, he could already ask another question.

Ythala chuckled softly.

"Of course, Jack. Come in, come in." She said, she snapped her fingers, the door unlocking itself.
(Turtleman)

"I... heh... suppose that does make sense, yes." Tokugawa said, letting out another chuckle. While they conversed, he would utilize his Magic to mold her clothing into a more... socially acceptable shape, Ythala's dress beginning to tighten around her as the see-through texture would change to a solid pink, as to not reveal her naked self.
Ythala shifted uncomfortably, squirming as she felt the clothes thicken on her flesh.

“I-is it…really necessary to be so…modest? Would…undergarments not suffice?” She said softly.

Jack entered after being given permission, walking as casually as ever.

"So how is your day going?" He said, although Masayoshi could see that depending on her answer, he could already ask another question.
Masayoshi breathed out.

“I’ve been…better. But I won’t bore you with the specifics. We’re safe, for the moment…and I suppose I should be…grateful for that.” She said softly.

Back