• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Tokugawa simply chuckled awkwardly, moving to stand up.

"Haaa... I believe we should dry off and clothe ourselves, yes...?" He asked, reaching his hand down to help Ythala up.
Ythala chuckled, gingerly grasping his hand.

"...Y-yeah. Thank you for k-keeping my company..." Ythala said softly.

"Well, he could probably fit in better than me, maybe he'd find inspiration in this place after all he's an artist, although I haven't seen him since I leave with Okita, so I don't know, I wonder where he is?" Jack after saying that put his hand on his chin while he thought about it
"...Been walking around the city for a bit, and I haven't seen 'em." David said, shrugging.

"Bet he's just exploring or back at the hotel."

Last edited:
Ythala chuckled, gingerly grasping his head.

"...Y-yeah. Thank you for k-keeping my company..." Ythala said softly.
(Ythala 'bout to crush my man's SKULL.)

"It's no problem, Ythala... I love you. Platonically." Tokugawa said, smiling at her as he helped her up.
"I know I can be, it's just... I don't know the cause of it actually..." Rhongomyniad responded
"Could be an underlying issue, who knows." Kinzer said as they reached the front door of the restaurant, his grip around her hand tightening.

"knowing me, probably... let's enjoy this, yeah?" Rhongomyniad said
"I'll try... Let me do all the talking, alright?" Kinzer said.
“I-I love you too, Tokugawa….” Ythala said softly. She pulled the boy into a warm embrace, before gingerly stepping out of the shower, beginning to dry herself.
Tokugawa smiled as she embraced him, his heart being filled with that inexplicable warm feeling once again. He shook his head once he'd been released from her embrace, before breathing out, stepping out of the shower with Ythala as he began to dry himself next to her.

"Thank you..." He thought to himself.

(PLATONIC. IT'S PLATONIC FRIEND LOVE.)
(Hmmmmmm...)
"I'll try... Let me do all the talking, alright?" Kinzer said.

Tokugawa smiled as she embraced him, his heart being filled with that inexplicable warm feeling once again. He shook his head once he'd been released from her embrace, before breathing out, stepping out of the shower with Ythala as he began to dry himself next to her.

"All right." Rhongomyniad responded

"Probably, also hey where's Masayoshi?"
"...Back in the hotel room. She uh...ain't exactly thrilled to be...back in the Real World like this, so she's...staying in her room, for now." David said, scratching his head.

"...You can go visit her if ya want. I'm sure she'd be happy to see you."

Ythala finished drying herself off, gently flapping her wings to remove the excess moisture from her wings.

"...I-I guess...we can visit Okita and the others now..." Ythala said softly. She was...worried, to say the least, but the excitement of seeing Okita again prevented her from being too fearful.

..Back in the hotel room. She uh...ain't exactly thrilled to be...back in the Real World like this, so she's...staying in her room, for now." David said, scratching his head.

"...You can go visit her if ya want. I'm sure she'd be happy to see you.
"..Well, Yes, from the way you say it look seems kind of depressed in a way" Jack said, happy to see if he can help Masayoshi in this situation.

Ythala finished drying herself off, gently flapping her wings to remove the excess moisture from her wings.

"...I-I guess...we can visit Okita and the others now..." Ythala said softly. She was...worried, to say the least, but the excitement of seeing Okita again prevented her from being too fearful.
Tokugawa nodded as he finished drying off, gently placing the towel over his damp hair.

"Indeed... Are you sure you're ready? Modern human society is... much different than anything you've experienced."
"All right." Rhongomyniad responded
Kinzer kept his grasp on Rhongomyniad as he got both of them a table for two, sitting down next to her. Business was booming, seemingly, people were enjoying themselves and noise was plentiful, which seemed to be annoying Kinzer, his ears twitching in agitation. Clearly he was a bit sensitive to sound.

"Agh..." He grumbled to himself.

Tokugawa nodded as he finished drying off, gently placing the towel over his damp hair.

"Indeed... Are you sure you're ready? Modern human society is... much different than anything you've experienced."
Ythala slowly lifted her clothing, gingerly sliding into her dress.

"...I...I am sure...I will be fine, with...Okita by my side..." Ythala said softly.

"...We...we will learn together..."

"..Well, Yes, from the way you say it look seems kind of depressed in a way" Jack said, happy to see if he can help Masayoshi in this situation.
"Yeah yeah, this whole situation is...messin' with her a bit, ya know?" David said.

"...I'm sure seeing ya would help take her mind off things."

Ythala slowly lifted her clothing, gingerly sliding into her dress.

"...I...I am sure...I will be fine, with...Okita by my side..." Ythala said softly.

"...We...we will learn together..."
Tokugawa simply smiled, shaking his head.

"Well... anything you don't know, I will be happy to teach you. Before I was... acting ruler of Japan, I also traveled many universes and worlds, many with a culture and system much like modern Earth. I am sure anything you need to know I can teach you." He said.

Tokugawa simply smiled, shaking his head.

"Well... anything you don't know, I will be happy to teach you. Before I was... acting ruler of Japan, I also traveled many universes and worlds, many with a culture and system much like modern Earth. I am sure anything you need to know I can teach you." He said.
Ythala eye's brightened visibly.

"O-oh! If you could guide me and Okita while we are there, I would be most grateful." She said, a smile on her face.

"...I...I had no idea you were so...well-traveled..."

Ythala eye's brightened visibly.

"O-oh! If you could guide me and Okita while we are there, I would be most grateful." She said, a smile on her face.

"...I...I had no idea you were so...well-traveled..."
Tokugawa chuckled, "Well, why have such a vast, vast expanse of universes and dimensions if one can not explore them? Besides, there are a few things we need to address about... well, you, before we go, that I can help with."

Back