• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"We don't know if we'll be able to do that.. Our enemy is pretty much unknown to us. For all we know, they could kill us before we teleport. And if we do, there's no saying they don't just follow us." Kinzer said, looking down at Rhongomyniad sternly.

"In my... chest...?" Tokugawa murmured, placing his hand against his scarred chest.

"M-My chest h-hurts... M-My heart... is... Beating..."
Ythala cocked her head slightly.

"Hurts? It is...supposed to feel good..." Ythala said chuckling a bit. Gingerly, she moved closer to the man, placing a hand on his chest, next to his own.

Meanwhile, Jack was walking around looking for something, he was super bored, maybe doing a couple of acrobatics can help him, from what he's seen, it's really not surprising to see people jumping off buildings and walls as a form of exercise as long as he don't do anything relatively extreme.
David continued to walk around the city, idly taking in the sites and letting the sensations wash over his body. He took a deep breath, inhaling the cool air.

"...This is...nice..." He murmured to himself. As he walked, he noticed Jack doing his acrobatics across the street. He glanced around for a moment, before deciding to check in on him.

"Ay, Jack. How've ya been?" He asked, waving over at him.

"I don't like it myself but is there another real option, we could reveal our position going back." Rhongomyniad asked Kinzer
Kinzer sighed, "We could just... not go back. We could separate from the group for a while, and regroup when we can."

Ythala cocked her head slightly.

"Hurts? It is...supposed to feel good..." Ythala said chuckling a bit. Gingerly, she moved closer to the man, placing a hand on his chest, next to his own.
Tokugawa's heart was beating unnaturally quickly, which was most likely the source of his pain. He breathed out a bit, before shaking his head.

"F-Forgive me... It's just... I am not used to this... L-Love... or whatever it's called... S-S-So my heart i-is..."

"We'd have to teleport out Kinzer, it's we confront them now or we confront them later I feel..." Rhongomyniad said with a sigh
"I know that, you ******* idiot." Kinzer said, sighing. "I'm saying that the casualties are lower if we don't go back... And even if we do teleport out we don't have to go back to the group, putting them in even more lethal danger."

David continued to walk around the city, idly taking in the sites and letting the sensations wash over his body. He took a deep breath, inhaling the cool air.

"...This is...nice..." He murmured to himself. As he walked, he noticed Jack doing his acrobatics across the street. He glanced around for a moment, before deciding to check in on him.

"Ay, Jack. How've ya been?" He asked, waving over at him.
Jack stops and turning his head to see who was talking to him

"Oh hi David, I'm fine, just trying to distract myself until something happened and tell me how you been?"

Jack stops and turning his head to see who was talking to him

"Oh hi David, I'm fine, just trying to distract myself until something happened and tell me how you been?"
"...I'm just...glad we have a moment to...take in the sights. I...missed this place...you know?" He said quietly. He breathed out, a sad smile painting his face.

"...Though, you seem pretty antsy. You an acrobat or somethin'?" He asked, noting his earlier acrobatic stunts.

Tokugawa's heart was beating unnaturally quickly, which was most likely the source of his pain. He breathed out a bit, before shaking his head.

"F-Forgive me... It's just... I am not used to this... L-Love... or whatever it's called... S-S-So my heart i-is..."
Ythala smiled, shaking her head. Gingerly...she placed one of her wings against the side of his body, hoping her soft feathers would calm him.

"...It is...alright. J-just...take a deep breath..." Ythala said softly.

"...I'm just...glad we have a moment to...take in the sights. I...missed this place...you know?" He said quietly. He breathed out, a sad smile painting his face.

"...Though, you seem pretty antsy. You an acrobat or somethin'?" He asked, noting his earlier acrobatic stunts.
"Yeah, sometimes I did it to pass the time as a kid, climbing trees and stuff." Jack said

"I can, it's just it's more of a pain since I AM an evil of humanity stealthy isn't the word you'd use for it." Rhongomyniad responded
Kinzer sighed, "Makes sense, I guess... We're getting close to our place, so, let's try and relax a bit."
Ythala smiled, shaking her head. Gingerly...she placed one of her wings against the side of his body, hoping her soft feathers would calm him.

"...It is...alright. J-just...take a deep breath..." Ythala said softly.
Tokugawa nodded, breathing in slowly. Then, he expelled the air, taking multiple deep breaths as he worked to calm himself down, his heartrate gradually slowing down.

"Th-Thank you, Ythala.... Sorry about this..."

Kinzer sighed, "Makes sense, I guess... We're getting close to our place, so, let's try and relax a bit."

Tokugawa nodded, breathing in slowly. Then, he expelled the air, taking multiple deep breaths as he worked to calm himself down, his heartrate gradually slowing down.

'All right..." Rhongomyniad murmured

"Yeah, sometimes I did it to pass the time as a kid, climbing trees and stuff." Jack said
David nodded, flashing him a small smile.

"Ay, I can respect that man. What about your friend Gru? He doing alright? I know it might be...weird, being in a new place like this." He said.

Ythala chuckled, gingerly leaning her head against his.

"...I-it is fine, Tokugawa. I...I am glad I could show you what...love feels like." She said softly, a smile on her face.

David nodded, flashing him a small smile.

"Ay, I can respect that man. What about your friend Gru? He doing alright? I know it might be...weird, being in a new place like this." He said
"Well, he could probably fit in better than me, maybe he'd find inspiration in this place after all he's an artist, although I haven't seen him since I leave with Okita, so I don't know, I wonder where he is?" Jack after saying that put his hand on his chin while he thought about it

Ythala chuckled, gingerly leaning her head against his.

"...I-it is fine, Tokugawa. I...I am glad I could show you what...love feels like." She said softly, a smile on her face.
Tokugawa simply chuckled awkwardly, moving to stand up.

"Haaa... I believe we should dry off and clothe ourselves, yes...?" He asked, reaching his hand down to help Ythala up.
'All right..." Rhongomyniad murmured
"You don't sound relaxed. Anything I can do to change that?" Kinzer asked.

Kinzer turned to Rhongomyniad, stopping in his tracks as he gripped her hand tightly. "Look... I know things are hard right now, but, still, I want to help yah... Because I love you, alright? I'm really trying here..."
"I know Kinzer, it's just... I still haven't gotten over my worries... and..." Rhongomyniad murmured, dragging her head up to look info Kinzer's eyes, her own revealing she was trying not to lose it there

Back