• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

After a long while...David slowly broke away from his wife's embrace, bringing himself into a sitting position on the bed. He ran a hand across his hair, straightening the messy, black stands atop his head. Masayoshi sat up beside him, gingerly folding her arms against her chest. They both said nothing for a few moments, before David broke the silence.

"...Do ya have somethin' ya would like to do, honey? The day's still young." He asked, glancing down at her. She hesitated for a moment, before gingerly shaking her head.

"...I'll just...stay in here for a while. Cullthane lent me some of his...books a while ago, I'll...study those for a bit." She said softly. She breathed out, shaking her head.

"...I'll be ready for the date tonight, assuming nothing...happens, in the meantime." She added.

David said nothing for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...Want me to stay with ya, honey?" He asked quietly.

"...No...no. I won't keep you...cooped up in here, David. I know...being back in the Real World like this...means a lot to you." She said quietly.

"...Alright honey. Just...call me, if ya need anything, alright?" He said.

"...I'll be fine David...don't worry about me." She said, shaking her head. She raised a hand, gingerly patting the man on the back. He hesitated for a few long moments...before slowly getting up.

"...Love ya, honey." He said quietly.

"...I love you too, darling..." She said, a hint of a smile stretching across her face.

David made his way out of his room, a wrinkled shirt thrown across his muscular chest. He glanced at the other rooms for a moment, before slowly making his way out of the hotel. He had no real destination in mind...he simply wanted to walk around, and breathe in the air of a world he had forgotten about for so long. A pang of sadness hit his heart suddenly, almost overwhelming him for a brief moment. the man was saddened that his training in Dead Space had made him forget so much. The sound of cars, moving through the street, of wind, rushing through trees, of birds, flying through the air above him. He made a mental note to take in as much of the world as possible in their short time here, hoping there would never be a time when he would again forget such simple pleasures.

Ythala stared at the boy for several seconds, before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"...T-that is what you are supposed to feel, Tokugawa!" Ythala said, a wide smile painting her face.

"That...warmth, is what...m-most people feel when they hug someone. It is why I love giving hugs so much!" She said excitedly.
(Poke.)
"Either way we're doing both..." Rhongomyniad murmured awkwardly
Kinzer chuckled, "Hehe... I guess you're right about that. Well, anyway, where are we going for dinner?"

"Oh, right, I gotta lead the way." Kinzer said, wiping the saliva dripping from his mouth with his sleeve as he shook his head once more to regain his composure. He held his hand out, motioning for Rhongomyniad to grab it so they could begin walking.

Rhongomyniad gently gripped Kinzer's hand, waiting for him to start walking
Kinzer gently led Rhongomyniad out of the bar, staying silent. The walk from the bar to the restaurant was... decently long, so, a weird awkward silence overtook the two as Kinzer tried to figure out what to say.
Ythala nodded excitedly.

"That is how LOVE feels, Tokugawa. Or...h-how it feels to most people." Ythala said.

"Being hugged b-by a friend...i-it...it is supposed to give you that warm...fuzzy feeling in your chest!"
"In my... chest...?" Tokugawa murmured, placing his hand against his scarred chest.

"M-My chest h-hurts... M-My heart... is... Beating..."

Meanwhile, Jack was walking around looking for something, he was super bored, maybe doing a couple of acrobatics can help him, from what he's seen, it's really not surprising to see people jumping off buildings and walls as a form of exercise as long as he don't do anything relatively extreme.

Back