• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Do not thank me, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, gently releasing their embrace after a few moments. Softly, he grasped her right hand with his, their fingers gently intertwining in harmony.

"I will hold your hand, just like this, for as long as you desire me to... I'll never leave your side."
Ythala clasped her hand into his as they intertwined, her lithe fingers wrapped in his embrace. Another smile slowly painted her face, much less sad than the one prior.

“…I-I am…s-so glad I met you, Tokugawa.” Ythala said softly.

“…Y-you and…Okita….y-you two g-give me the…strength, to…to keep moving. I…I can…never repay that…” she said softly. He lifted his hand slightly, pressing it against her cheek.

"Well, I guess it's a thing that you do when you don't have much to do" he said while scratching his head
"Heh... Well, I find that to be an endearing trait of yours, Jack." Okita said with a chuckle.
Ythala clasped her hand into his as they intertwined, her lithe fingers wrapped in his embrace. Another smile slowly painted her face, much less sad than the one prior.

“…I-I am…s-so glad I met you, Tokugawa.” Ythala said softly.

“…Y-you and…Okita….y-you two g-give me the…strength, to…to keep moving. I…I can…never repay that…” she said softly. He lifted his hand slightly, pressing it against her cheek.
Tokugawa smiled, "You don't need to repay me, Ythala. I don't do it for any form of payment. I do it because you're my friend, and I want you to be happy..."

Tokugawa smiled, "You don't need to repay me, Ythala. I don't do it for any form of payment. I do it because you're my friend, and I want you to be happy..."
Ythala smile brightened slightly, the angel letting out a soft, warm chuckle.

"...I-I appreciate it, Tokugawa. I..." She trailed off.

"...I-I want you to be happy too. In...in any way I can..." She said softly.

Jack just laughed slightly
"Heh... Well, I enjoyed this outing we had, Jack, but, I think I'll go take a rest for a while... We should do this again when we get the chance." Okita said.
Ythala smile brightened slightly, the angel letting out a soft, warm chuckle.

"...I-I appreciate it, Tokugawa. I..." She trailed off.

"...I-I want you to be happy too. In...in any way I can..." She said softly.
Tokugawa chuckled, "Thank you, Ythala... I appreciate it. We should probably get out of the shower, though... Unless you want me to wash you more thoroughly."

Tokugawa chuckled, "Thank you, Ythala... I appreciate it. We should probably get out of the shower, though... Unless you want me to wash you more thoroughly."
"O-oh, o-oh yeah!" Ythala said, laughing. She shook her head, gingerly sliding her hand from Tokugawa's grip.

"...Were you able to g-get clean? I...hope you did not ignore yourself for m-my sake." She said.

"Okey friend, Have good rest" he said
"Alright... I will see you later, Jack." Okita said, smiling as she entered her room.

Okita closed the door as she and Jack parted ways letting out a breath, this trip was... tiring, all things considered. So tiring, in fact, that she felt the overwhelming urge to fall onto the bed, falling into a deep, restless sleep for days on end. The mental fatigue she had experienced far surpassed anything she'd felt in a very long time, especially without... her...

"Haaaa..." Okita sighed, shaking her head. She turned to the bathroom, figuring she should take a shower. She hadn't bathed in a long while, so, she felt it may be a good way to clear her mind of things. Okita Souji gently trudged toward the bathroom, closing the bathroom door behind her as she entered. Letting out one, final sigh of exhaustion, she began to disrobe, gently placing the clothes she had borrowed onto the floor as she slowly begun to run a bath. She fiddled with the knobs for a few minutes to adjust the temperature, not particularly knowing how they... worked, before simply turning up the heat in an exhausted fit, not caring to fiddle with the thing any longer.

Okita Souji's physique was... something else, to the say the very least. Extraordinary, in a way that defied logic. She did not possess inhuman muscle mass, or muscle density or definition, no. Okita Souji's body was extraordinary in the way that it was the weakest in the history of any human. Her body had declined so much below the standard of an average human, it was a miracle she even stood at all. Her skin was pale, her muscles maintaining no mass, no definition, nothing. Even a young child maintained even a smidge of muscle mass, and yet... Okita Souji, a grown woman pushing 21, possessed none. She was akin to a piece of paper floating in the wind. Even a child or teenager threatened to overpower her, no matter how much she trained.

"...." Okita looked down at herself, breathing out. Her body was pathetic, as always. She'd grown used to the sight of her paper-thin limbs after so many years. She'd trained herself relentlessly, for so, so many years. Hours and hours of exercise, of training, and yet... All it brought was unfathomable, writhing pain to the girl's fragile form, and no progress.

"Whatever... Let's just relax..." Okita sighed, slowly dipping into the tub, letting the heat of the water overtake her frail flesh. She felt the overwhelming urge to fall asleep in the water, but... she chuckled, figuring that'd be inconvenient for everyone else.

Gently, she raised her arm out of the water, glancing at the feather bracelet Ythala had gifted her, something she'd yet to take off... Even in the scalding water, it remained straight and true, the water not even effecting the perfect feathers. Okita smiled.

"Even her feathers are... perfect." She thought to herself, just slumping down.

"My love..." Okita muttered, "Oh how... I long for you..."

Okita let out one, final sigh, her eyes gently closing. Visions of her beloved immediately clouded her mind. Her soft, perfect skin. Her small, slender waist. Her eyes, glimmering like starlight. Her feathers, soft unlike any other fabric. Her voice, pure like the smoothest of songs...

...Unfathomable yearning filled Okita's mind as she inadvertently drifted off into a slumber, her mind filled with nothing but the everlasting image of her lover.
"Yeah... I do..." Rhongomyniad murmured
"Well, what do ya wanna order, then...?" Kinzer asked.

(I forgor.)
Rhongomyniad gulped the whisky down, it clearly didn't do much to her as she shook herself "yeah..."
"Well, I can order something stronger..." Kinzer said.
Ythala chuckled, flashing him a soft smile.

"...W-well, I can wash you, if you wish. It is...the least I can do." She said softly.
"I don't think you'd enjoy washing someone as... scarred as I." Tokugawa said with a small, hoarse chuckle.

Ythala gingerly shook her head.

"...I-it...does not matter to me, Tokugawa. You...are my friend. Regardless of the scars you may bear." She said, flashing him a small smile.
Tokugawa froze for a moment at that, remaining silent for only a few moments. He breathed.

"I... see." He muttered.

"Thank you, Ythala..." He then muttered again, a smile creeping onto his rough face.

"I... suppose I'll take you up on your offer to clean me, then. If you still want to."

Tokugawa froze for a moment at that, remaining silent for only a few moments. He breathed.

"I... see." He muttered.

"Thank you, Ythala..." He then muttered again, a smile creeping onto his rough face.

"I... suppose I'll take you up on your offer to clean me, then. If you still want to."
Ythala flashed him a soft smile, moving behind the boy.

"It is no problem, Tokugawa." She said softly. Gingerly, she grabbed a bottle of soap, pouring some of its contents into her hands. With lithe, gentle fingers, she pressed them against his back, beginning to clean his flesh.

"...How does t-that feel?"

Ythala flashed him a soft smile, moving behind the boy.

"It is no problem, Tokugawa." She said softly. Gingerly, she grabbed a bottle of soap, pouring some of its contents into her hands. With lithe, gentle fingers, she pressed them against his back, beginning to clean his flesh.

"...How does t-that feel?"
Tokugawa flinched slightly, but answered all the same.

"It feels nice, Ythala... You have very soft hands."

Ythala chuckled, slowly rubbing the soap across his shoulders.

“T-thank you. My master gifted many of his angels with…soft flesh. It is…comforting, for some people.” She said softly.
"I can see why he did... It is akin to... two tiny pillows rubbing against my body." Tokugawa said jokingly, though, the assessment was likely more than apt.

"I can see why he did... It is akin to... two tiny pillows rubbing against my body." Tokugawa said jokingly, though, the assessment was likely more than apt.
Ythala laughed, a soft blush appearing across her face.

"Heh...I appreciate it, Tokugawa" She said softly. She gingerly moved to his arms, spreading the soap across his scarred flesh.

"Me and my s-siblings used to...hug each other a lot. It was...one of the best feelings in the world..." She said softly.

Ythala laughed, a soft blush appearing across her face.

"Heh...I appreciate it, Tokugawa" She said softly. She gingerly moved to his arms, spreading the soap across his scarred flesh.

"Me and my s-siblings used to...hug each other a lot. It was...one of the best feelings in the world..." She said softly.
"Hugs can be... comforting, yes. Though, I'm afraid with one such as myself, you won't find them nearly as enjoyable as with your brothers and sisters..." Tokugawa muttered.

"Hugs can be... comforting, yes. Though, I'm afraid with one such as myself, you won't find them nearly as enjoyable as with your brothers and sisters..." Tokugawa muttered.
“Aw…do not say such things, Tokugawa.” She said softly. Gingerly, she moved forward, wrapping the boy in a soft embrace from behind. As she did so, she placed her hands onto his chest, rubbing the soap across his upper body.

“I love hugging you…” She murmured.

“Aw…do not say such things, Tokugawa.” She said softly. Gingerly, she moved forward, wrapping the boy in a soft embrace from behind. As she did so, she placed her hands onto his chest, rubbing the soap across his upper body.

“I love hugging you…” She murmured.
For a small moment, Tokugawa froze, unable to process Ythala's words. Usually, at such... intimacy, his heart would be filled with disgust and indignation. And yet...

...This felt oddly... warm, within his chest.

"I... th... thhh..." He tried to get the words out, in an attempt to thank Ythala, but his tongue physically would not produce them.

For a small moment, Tokugawa froze, unable to process Ythala's words. Usually, at such... intimacy, his heart would be filled with disgust and indignation. And yet...

...This felt oddly... warm, within his chest.

"I... th... thhh..." He tried to get the words out, in an attempt to thank Ythala, but his tongue physically would not produce them.
Ythala leaned forward over his shoulder, glancing at his face.

"...Is...something wrong, Tokugawa? I am...not making you uncomfortable, am I?" Ythala said softly. She paused her washing, wondering if she was overstepping his boundaries somehow.

Ythala leaned forward over his shoulder, glancing at his face.

"...Is...something wrong, Tokugawa? I am...not making you uncomfortable, am I?" Ythala said softly. She paused her washing, wondering if she was overstepping his boundaries somehow.
"No! No, no no no no...!" Tokugawa exclaimed, turning back to Ythala, their eyes meeting. "You're not making me uncomfortable!... I just... Remember when I told you how love and... intimacy makes me feel sick? In Japan? Well... That's what's happening right now, but... different."

"No! No, no no no no...!" Tokugawa exclaimed, turning back to Ythala, their eyes meeting. "You're not making me uncomfortable!... I just... Remember when I told you how love and... intimacy makes me feel sick? In Japan? Well... That's what's happening right now, but... different."
Ythala stared at him blankly for a moment, before cocking her head.

"...Different?" She asked.

"...I don't... feel like... wanting to puke and die. It instead... when you... hugged me, Ythala, it felt so..." Tokugawa tried to find the right words for a few moments, before speaking quietly.

"....w-warm."
Ythala stared at the boy for several seconds, before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"...T-that is what you are supposed to feel, Tokugawa!" Ythala said, a wide smile painting her face.

"That...warmth, is what...m-most people feel when they hug someone. It is why I love giving hugs so much!" She said excitedly.

Ythala stared at the boy for several seconds, before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"...T-that is what you are supposed to feel, Tokugawa!" Ythala said, a wide smile painting her face.

"That...warmth, is what...m-most people feel when they hug someone. It is why I love giving hugs so much!" She said excitedly.
"...That is how... hugs feel...?" Tokugawa asked, his eyes widening. "Warm...?"

(I forgor-)
Rhongomyniad sighed, she was a mess mentally, and it showed a little as she tried to get it together, shaking her head as she just rested her head on one of her hands and looked over at Kinzer, visibly calming a little
"You wanna just head back to the hotel...? You don't look so hot... In the mental sense, you're still very pretty otherwise." Kinzer said.

Back