• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Tokugawa's grip around Ythala gently tightened once more, the boy pressing his face into her neck as they embraced. With a soft, calming breath, he spoke to her.

"I will never leave you, Ythala... I will always be your friend..."
Ythala said nothing for a few moments, before a sad smile slowly crept onto her face. She pressed deeper into the boy's embrace, taking a soft breath.

"...I...I w-will...a-always t-treasure y-you, T-Tokugawa." She said softly.

"...T-thank y-you...s-so...s-so...much..."

"What do you know about drinks?" Rhongomyniad asked
"Very little. Haven't had alcohol in years." Kinzer said as they entered.
Ythala said nothing for a few moments, before a sad smile slowly crept onto her face. She pressed deeper into the boy's embrace, taking a soft breath.

"...I...I w-will...a-always t-treasure y-you, T-Tokugawa." She said softly.

"...T-thank y-you...s-so...s-so...much..."
"Do not thank me, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, gently releasing their embrace after a few moments. Softly, he grasped her right hand with his, their fingers gently intertwining in harmony.

"I will hold your hand, just like this, for as long as you desire me to... I'll never leave your side."

"Very little. Haven't had alcohol in years." Kinzer said as they entered.

"Do not thank me, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, gently releasing their embrace after a few moments. Softly, he grasped her right hand with his, their fingers gently intertwining in harmony.

"I will hold your hand, just like this, for as long as you desire me to... I'll never leave your side."
"I meant all drinks..." Rhongomyniad murmured to Kinzer telepathically

"I never said I was going to become a yes man, Rhongomnyniad. Stop assuming what I say." Kinzer said, agitation in his tone. "Tell me what I said wrong and I'll "help". Does that wording help you understand what I say, or are you gonna pop a blood vessel again?"

"Stop assuming what I said- I'm not about to change how I act towards you because of one exchanging of words, Rhongomyniad..." Kinzer said, "I just want you to tell me what I said wrong so I can help you out for ****'s sake... But clearly my help is unneeded..."

"Stop assuming what I said- I'm not about to change how I act towards you because of one exchanging of words, Rhongomyniad..." Kinzer said, "I just want you to tell me what I said wrong so I can help you out for ****'s sake... But clearly my help is unneeded..."
"Kinzer I said it was because I was doubted like three times you dolt! When have you doubted me in the past, say, minute?" Rhongomyniad snapped telepathically
(Bump.)

"No, you didn't, cause if you did you would've clarified." Kinzer said telepathically with a shrug, "Anyway, again, I don't know anything. Nor do I care."
(She's talking about this and already said it wasn't for good reasons she took it badly lol)

(Honestly shit would be moving faster if a certain someone would move their ass.)

Jack was with Okita, right now thinking about what could be the next course of action, although after a moment he remembered the conversation he had with that guy, he wondered if he had followed his advice to buy something for his sister or not.
"Something on your mind, Jack?" Okita asked.

Back