• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron didn't answer, clearly sleeping after blowing out Lance's back.
Cullthane sighed a very long sigh, his daughter/student/creation screwed it up and is most likely having the most healthy thoughts, Metatron is sleeping like a dolt, and now he had to take action, risky as it was

"Here's to hoping she hasn't already thrown herself into a ditch I suppose." Cullthane said, turning into his real form, but with some changes, being a mask over his face and a large hooded trench coat and jet black pants replacing what was formerly his robes, and so he opened the door and was quick to get to Rory and Raviathon, picking Raviathon up and carrying her off "I'll handle this. Worry about your wife." Cullthane said to Rory, his tone was annoyed, but it clearly wasn't directed at Rory or her wife, and it didn't take long for Cullthane to put Raviathon down onto the bed, close the door, and shake her, getting her to look at the "eyes" on the mask, it wasn't too flashy, but it was enough to hide his face

"Were you even thinking at all?" Cullthane hissed at Raviathon, who turned away silently

"Answer me. Now."

"...no..." Raviathon murmured quietly

"Correct, now what will you do to not be a bitch and try to make this up?"

"...what can I do without making it worse..."

"How about doing something to help, or show your trying to change, those help for a start." Cullthane said through clenched teeth

"But..."

"No buts. You can't rely on others on this, you have to do this on your own and if you're so worried that you can't even show your face around Kiara then your no better than what you've done."

That seemed to hit something hard in Raviathon, who started trembling

"I'm not saying it will happen instantly, I'm saying you need to get your emotions in check and ask not me, not Gabriel, but Rory and Kiara how you can change beyond what I've already told you, trauma is not a shield that lets you say things like that, you should understand that as well as I do." Cullthane said, his tone a little less fierce

"... okay... master Cullthane..." Raviathon murmured, shaking herself and drying her tears before Cullthane let her go to go back to Rory at a slow pace, once she'd left the room Cullthane pinched himself "it's like I'm dealing with a child who's over 10,000 years old, where the hell did the fire to stand up to me go in the past twenty-four hours..."

"I uh... do, yeah. Do you need some more time to collect yourself?" Gabriel said, noticing his haphazardly thrown on shirt.
David turned back to Masayoshi for a moment, glancing to make sure she was alright with Gabriel's presence. She hesitated, before nodding silently. David nodded in return, before turning back to Gabriel.

"It's no problem, Gabriel. You've seen us look worse." He said, cracking a small, slightly awkward smile. A part of his mind still not fully knowing how to act in the Archangel's presence.

"Ythala!" Tokugawa slowly approached Ythala, his eyes wide with clear and apparent worry for the Angel. He saw her flesh gone red from her clawing into it, letting out a shaky breath as he cautiously approached. "Ythala..."
Ythala's eyes shot open, the angel letting out a soft yelp of surprise. Her face was pale, her hair messy, her eyes bearing the mark of what must have been hours of crying. She said nothing for a moment, before turning to face Tokugawa.

"…T...Tokugawa…” Ythala said quietly, her voice barely a whisper.

David turned back to Masayoshi for a moment, glancing to make sure she was alright with Gabriel's presence. She hesitated, before nodding silently. David nodded in return, before turning back to Gabriel.

"It's no problem, Gabriel. You've seen us look worse." He said, cracking a small, slightly awkward smile. A part of his mind still not fully knowing how to act in the Archangel's presence.
"Uh huh... I guess so." Gabriel said, before shaking her head.

"I just... wanted to ask if you and Masayoshi would want to join me and Raviathon for a... bit of a dinner date tonight between friends. To recollect ourselves before we start to encounter anything... dangerous. We've invited Rory and Kiara to." Gabriel explained swiftly, "I figured it'd be nice to experience something relatively... normal, before things get bad."
Ythala's eyes shot open, the angel letting out a soft yelp of surprise. Her face was pale, her hair messy, her eyes bearing the mark of what must have been hours of crying. She said nothing for a moment, before turning to face Tokugawa.

"…T...Tokugawa…” Ythala said quietly, her voice barely a whisper.
"Ythala..." Tokugawa kneeled down to the Angel, "You... You can't keep doing this to yourself..."
Jack began to eat, savoring the new flavors, there was severals ingredient he had never tried before, eating more but he stopped to say something "this is good, you should start it before it gets cold"
Okita was hesitant, looking down at her meal. Swiftly, she picked up a fry, before gently placing it in her mouth, chewing and swallowing. "Mm... Mm! It is quite good...!"

"Uh huh... I guess so." Gabriel said, before shaking her head.

"I just... wanted to ask if you and Masayoshi would want to join me and Raviathon for a... bit of a dinner date tonight between friends. To recollect ourselves before we start to encounter anything... dangerous. We've invited Rory and Kiara to." Gabriel explained swiftly, "I figured it'd be nice to experience something relatively... normal, before things get bad."
David raised an eyebrow, absentmindedly smoothing his hair with his hand.

“…You and Raviathon? What about that…gunman friend of yours?” David asked.

Masayoshi stared at Gabriel, her eyes widening visibly.

“…Normal…” she repeated the word in her mind. A feeling she wanted…she craved. She knew she shouldn’t get attached to this world, attached to this fleeting, ephemeral moment…and yet…

“….” Masayoshi said nothing for a moment, deep in thought.

"Ythala..." Tokugawa kneeled down to the Angel, "You... You can't keep doing this to yourself..."
Ythala stared at Tokugawa for a moment, before slowly looking at the ground
“…I-I c-can’t stop…” Ythala said quietly, her body trembling. Her voice cracked audibly, emotion making the sound rough and harsh.

“…E-every…e-every t-time I…t-think o-of her…o-of w-where s-she is…”

“…I-it…h-hurts…I-it h-hurts…s-so much…”

“…Normal…” she repeated the word in her mind. A feeling she wanted…she craved. She knew she shouldn’t get attached to this world, attached to this fleeting, ephemeral moment…and yet…

"...Terevion and I haven't been very... close, lately. Don't worry about him." Gabriel said awkwardly, scratching the back of her head.

“…I-I c-can’t stop…” Ythala said quietly, her body trembling. Her voice cracked audibly, emotion making the sound rough and harsh.

"Ythala, if your really so worried about her, then why didn't you go with her...? Why don't you go to her now...?" Tokugawa asked, "We can go to her now, Ythala..."

Rory grunted as Cullthane spoke, immediately beginning to ignore the Seraph. Yes, her mind immediately shifted, rushing for Kiara who had long since left the area.

"Kiara..." Rory murmured to herself, beginning to move down the halls. Her footsteps were silent, precise, the security cameras and their panoramic and thermographic vision incapable of picking her up as she moved. Kiara's scent was long since engraved in her mind, down to the very last cell, allowing Rory to swiftly locate her through the twists and turns of the large building without being spotted in places she knew she shouldn't be.

"Kiara, honey..." And it didn't take long for Rory to locate her wife, leaning against the wall of the inner, mostly unoccupied depths of the hotel. She sat on the ground, kneels curled up and her face buried into them, her breaths soft and shallow.

"H-Hey... Rory..." Kiara muttered, noticing Rory the moment she entered the vicinity. Possessing such Enhanced Senses and ability was convenient for both of them in many situations, but... this time, not so much. Kiara clearly was not in the mood to talk.

Rory, despite this, moved toward Kiara, her footsteps gentle. Slowly, she sat next to the enormous woman, turning to her, "Do you... wanna maybe talk?" She asked, attempting to make her voice sound as soft and comforting as possible.

"...If you want to, I guess..." Kiara said in response, breathing out. She shook her head, not really knowing what to say, until Rory spoke up once more.

"You have every right to be angry, Kiara. But... Raviathon wasn't trying to hurt you. You know that, right?" Rory said, letting out a soft breath.

"Of course I know that, Rory... I'm not stupid." Kiara said, uncurling the tiniest bit.

"Well, you kind of are, baby..." Rory said, looking down. Her facial expression shifted, letting out a lighthearted snicker as Kiara completely uncurled.

"H-Hey- I am not stupid! I'm smart!" Kiara said, turning to Rory and pouting. A deep red blush formed on Kiara's cheeks as Rory's snickers turned into laughs, the swordswoman finding supreme amusement in her wife's embarrassment.

"A-Alright, alright... I'm sorry. Your the smartest person in the world, Kiara, nobody can compare." Rory said after spending a few more moments to continue laughing, releasing a lighthearted sigh.

"I know I am...! I... I am..." Kiara muttered to herself, her blush beginning to die down. Gently, she would begin to scoot over a bit, before leaning down, her head falling gently into Rory's lap. The swordswoman's thighs were scarred, deformed and muscular, and at the same time, they were soft, tender, easy to lay on. Most would be able to see, had Rory not walked down the path of swordsmanship, she would've indeed grown to become quite the beauty. That didn't matter, though...

Kiara began to speak once again

"....It hurts, Rory." Kiara scrunched up the tiniest bit, her muscles contracting like steel as the words exited her mouth. Rory gently placed her hand on Kiara's head, her rough, scarred fingers running a hand through Kiara's dirty, messy black hair, akin to a lion's burly mane.

"What does, my love...?" Rory asked, continuing to run her hand through Kiara's hair. "I'm here to listen, always..."

Kiara breathed out, "It... just... somebody telling me that, yknow...? That... my suffering doesn't matter."

Rory nodded, "I... I get that, Kiara. I know you've been so stressed lately, and..."

"I-It's not even just that, Rory!" Kiara exclaimed, cutting the swordswoman off. "I-I've... I've had a hard life!! I wasn't born with anything! I was born in... in a wasteland! I was born poisoned, and starving, and in a world that didn't care for me! My parents died when I was... When I was..."

"Take your time, Kiara. Nobody's forcing you to talk..." Rory said, feeling Kiara's trembling body against her hands, the vibrations thick with emotion.

"I... I don't..." Kiara tried to get the words out, but couldn't, seeming to choke up every time she tried to speak. Her body convulsed as if she was having some sort of reaction for a few moments, before she spoke once again.

"I... I can't remember when they died, Rory..." She muttered.

"...Huh?" Rory didn't know what to say.

"I c-can't remember what my parents looked like, R-Rory... I don't even r-remember their names..." Kiara muttered once more, the ground beneath being painted with tears, drops of the liquid visibly falling and hitting the ground. Kiara scrunched up, pushing herself against Rory.

"I... don't... remember..." She muttered finally, tears profusely pouring from her eyes.

Rory didn't know what to say, just looking down at her crying, trembling wife. Many times had Kiara broken down in front of Rory. Many times had she trembled, and cried, and screamed. But... this time was different. Rory felt her heart collapse into her chest as she watched Kiara breakdown once more, the visceral agony of watching her beloved bear the burden of such stress weighing down on the swordswoman's heart like a mountain.

Silence plagued the area for what seemed like an eternity. Even if in reality it was just a few minutes, it felt as if it'd stretched on for an unfathomable amount of time, the two woman laying on the barren red carpet of the hotel floor.

Until... Rory spoke. "Would you... Like to hear a story, Kiara? F-From... From my childhood..."

Kiara didn't say anything for a few minutes. The only responses Kiara gave to Rory's question were sobs and whimpers, but, after a few minutes, Kiara glanced up, gently nodding. "If... y-you want t-to... t-tell it..."

Rory nodded back, smiling. "I do, Kiara... Because I think it'll make you feel a bit better. You wanna feel better, right?"

"I... d-do." Kiara said, nodding once again, she turned around a bit, looking up at Rory.

"Well, listen closely, then... I haven't really told this to anyone so, bear with me, alright...?" Rory said, chuckling awkwardly.

"I bear with you everyday, so, n-not gonna stop now... And your hard to deal with, y-yknow..." Kiara said, chuckling as well.

"H-Hey... I ain't that bad..." Rory said, smiling down at Kiara, who at the same time smiled up at Rory. Kiara snickered once more, before speaking.

"Alright, get to the story..." Kiara said.

"Oh, r-right... sorry. I'll get to it, then. S-Sorry." Rory said, gently scratching the back of her neck.

"It's fine, baby..." Kiara muttered, chuckling.

"A-Alright... Thank you. I love you, Kiara..." Rory muttered, smiling.

"I love you to, Rory.. So much..." Kiara said, smiling back at her.

"I love you more..." Rory said back, leaning down a bit.

"No, I love you more..." Kiara said, beginning to lean up as well.

"No, I love you more...!" Rory said in retort, snickering lightly.

"No, I love you more...!!" Kiara said, leaning up once again, a blush forming on her face.

"No, I love yo-" Just as Rory was about to speak, their lips collided, a wave of passion filled the area. Rory's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting Kiara to take initiative, every cell in her body shuddering deeply with pleasure and ecstasy. Rory's mind melted as their tongues gently pressed together in a fit of passion, their saliva mixing with one another's, their minds focused only on each other. Their crimson eyes met, unable to break away from each other's gaze. Rory's mind was filled with nothing but thoughts of Kiara... And Kiara's mind was filled with nothing but thoughts of Rory.

The kiss felt as if it lasted an eternity. A deep, unfathomable eternity. Rory leaned down, beginning to fall downward into Kiara's embrace, but she didn't care. Neither of them cared. Rory gladly pushed herself into Kiara's embrace, falling deeper into their passionate kiss. Kiara did the same, wrapping her rough, muscular arm's around Rory's small body in comparison to hers, pulling Rory into her chest. Their embrace continued for several minutes, both flushed with immense passion, their eyes cloudy, but their desires clear.

...Rory eventually pulled away from their kiss, but remained in Kiara's embrace. A trickle of saliva connected their lips in harmony, their eyes still locked in a deep, passionate gaze.

"Rory... I..." Kiara muttered, a profuse blush plastered across her face.'

"I love you, Kiara..." Rory muttered, speaking before Kiara could. "I love you so much... I'll never leave you, Kiara..."

Kiara's blush only intensified, "U-Uh..."

"I want to be with you forever, Kiara... I want to be yours..." Rory muttered, causing Kiara's blush to intensify once again.

"R-Rory... st-stop it..." Kiara muttered, turning away. "Y-Your making me bl-blush..."

"Heh... That is my goal... Because your adorable when you blush, Kiara..." Rory said with a snicker.

"S- S- St- St-" Kiara begun stuttering, shaking her head. "St-Story! Your story!"

"My... wha...?" Rory shook her head, before her eyes widened. "R-Right! Hehe...! I... forgot I was supposed to tell you that. I guess I got to absorbed in the moment, heh..."

"I-It's fine, heh... Tell your story, babe." Kiara said, breathing out.

"While we're like this?" Rory said, blushing. "I wouldn't really mind, but..."

"Let's uh... Yknow what, we can stay like this. To hell with it, nobody's gonna be coming here for a while!" Kiara said, puffing out her cheeks.

"Alright, alright... I'll start the story." Rory said, chuckling. "Though... do I even need to, at this point? I was gonna tell it to make you feel better but you seem quite cheerful now..."

"I wanna hear it, I wanna! I'm... interested in your life, Rory. Even if not to make me feel better, I wanna hear it anyway." Kiara said, smiling at her beloved, her white sun.

"Heh... Thank you, Kiara. I appreciate it." Rory said. "I... guess I'll start now. This is kind of awkward, heh..."

"I'm fine with it being awkward, babe..." Kiara said with a chuckle.

"Alright, alright... I'll get to it, then. This was a... really, really long time ago." Rory said, "So..."

Visualization.

It was an ability that every human being had. The ability to process information. Through various stimuli, such as sight, sound, or touch, creatures processed information at varying rates. The brain of a living creature was akin to a computer, in this way. Through their senses they could visualize the world around them with vivid detail, and utilize that information to perform actions.

This skill was found in combat sports such as boxing, wrestling, muay thai, etc. And even in urban occupations such as designers, urban planners, and many more. These people tempered their ability to process information and used it to their advantage in their lives.

...And Rory was no exception. Her dedication to the art of the sword was fanatic. It made her feel... at ease, simply swinging her sword. Sometimes for minutes, sometimes for hours, sometimes for several days without stopping, she'd swing her sword. Through this constant training, Rory had developed an extremely potent visualization skill at a young age. All of her 5 senses were sharp, tempered, allowing her to see whatever she wanted to see.

"What does this have to do with anything, Rory?" Kiara asked, tilting her head.

"We're getting to it, just be patient." Rory said with a chuckle, "Going into detail about stuff like this is necessary."

"Well... alright. I won't interrupt again!" Kiara said, nodding.

"Heh... Good. Now, back to the story..." Rory muttered.

As I was saying, Rory had developed an incredibly good visualization skill through years of dedicated training in the art of combat. It didn't matter whether it was the muscle movements, breathing, creaking of bones, flow of blood, and even the violent firing of neurons within the human brain, Rory could visualize it all with her senses that operated on a scale thousands of times more efficient than what the human brain could fathom. This not only allowed her body to respond and move without her thinking, it also made it easy for her to blend into crowds. She simply had to predict where the crowd would shift, and she'd be able to slip through them with ease.

This did have it's... downsides, though. Rory was a very, very anxious child. And being forced to visualize and hear all the possible information born from a human body did no good for her in being able to keep her cool when going into the city. Usually, she'd move fast, in and out, barely any words spoken, the girl's anxiety making it so that social interactions within the city were downright impossible for her-

"Wait, you had anxiety as a kid?" Kiara asked, tilting her head.

"Uh... yeah. I got officially diagnosed during the year this story takes place, actually. Had to take a bunch of meds for it back then, and not being able to control my senses just made everything worse..." Rory muttered.

"Oh... ****, Rory. That must've been so difficult..." Kiara muttered, "I'm so sorry..."

"No, it's fine, it's in the past now. Let's just... get back to the story." Rory said, sighing.

"Right, right..." Kiara muttered, nodding.

Anyways, to deal with her instability, Rory had turned to several ways of coping. Most of the time she'd simply turn to her swordsmanship training to control her extreme visualization skill, the extreme influx of information making it extremely easy for her to train, especially when she focused it on herself. The swift improvement of her skills soothed her spirits on a regular basis, allowing her to function... relatively normally.

Another one of these coping mechanisms was, unironically, reading. As a child, Rory was a very avid reader, and her ability to rapidly absorb and process information made this easy. In fact, it was one of the ways she'd gotten so skilled at swordsmanship. With her ability, it was relatively simple to take a quick glance at a book and absorb all the details without fail, engraving the information down to her very core. This allowed her to replicate several skills at a time, but, that wasn't the point...

Where exactly did she get all these books? Hell, where did she even get a sword to practice with? There's no way Rory could've gotten them all on her own, so...

"So, how did you get them?" Kiara asked.

"I... knew a guy. A really old guy. I'd known him for a while, and he... saw things in a similar way to me." Rory said.

"So he had the... weird enhanced information processing thing?" Kiara asked.

"Yeah, that. We both saw... eye to eye, I guess. He helped me get a lot better with a sword." Rory said, "He's probably long dead, but... he was good."

"Uh huh... Well, keep telling the story and tell me about him!" Kiara requested, smiling.

"Heh.. Right." Rory muttered.

Rory had gotten all of her books from an old man whose name she never figured out. He owned a large underground library, to which only Rory had figured out the location. It was easy for her to figure it out, at least, with how high above a normal human's her senses were. The facility itself was huge, old and dirty, but huge.

"Rory, how nice to see you again." He'd always say with that same decrepit, old smile.

"You always say that, old man..." And she'd always say that with an awkward, young chuckle.

"Oh? So your predicting what I say now, eh, lassy?"

"Predicting what you say wouldn't be hard, since I could just look at the muscle movements in your face and figure it out, but, no, you just say that every time we meet so I've gotten used to it..."

"Hehe... I suppose I should start mixing it up then, now shouldn't I?"

"Whatever you say, old man..."

This back and forth. After so many years it'd still remained engraved into Rory's psyche, their conversations still incredibly vivid within her mind. She remembered everything about him down to the very last detail, how he moved, how he talked, everything. Rory was never very fond of people of the opposite gender, so this old, dying man was... the only person she could consider a friend, at the time.

"He sounds like a great guy..." Kiara muttered, "And... really, really old for a human, based on how your describing him."

"Heh... yeah. Believe it or not, he was, and get this... 192." Rory said.

"192?! How could he have lived that long as a normal human...???" Kiara asked questioningly, clearly confused.

"Hah! No idea, but he was an old fart alright..." Rory said with a chuckle, "And he was also kind of... my trainer, in a way."

"Your... trainer?" Kiara asked, shaking her head.

"Yeah. He always had a lot of advice for me when it came to swordsmanship. Must've been because of how long he lived, but, he helped me out a lot both with the books he gave and with the advice he gave..." Rory explained, "The training was... brutal, though."

The training was indeed, brutal. But... it was effective. In fact, it was how Rory, over time, had developed her habit of abusing image training.

"Focus your synapses, Rory... Compress the information you've gathered."

"I know, I know, I know...! Stop talking...!!"

He'd taught her how to image train, in fact. She'd take the information from the books she'd been given, rapidly absorb them, break them down, and use them to form an ideal combat partner in her head, skilled in all manners of hand to hand combat and weapon arts. The culmination of tens of thousands of years of raw fighting experience was used to create the perfect training dummy. She remembered it like it was yesterday...

A sword attack from the right, an ax from the left, a club from above, a flail from behind, all at speeds several dozen times her own. With a sharp twist of her body and flex of her leg muscles, she flipped into the air, the edge of her wooden sword gliding across each weapon like butter across toast, deflecting them away from herself with extreme precision as she predicted the trajectories of each item flawlessly, without error. The adrenaline of having so many different weapons, and techniques, and skills thrown at her all at once across history was something she still remembered, something she'd always cherished as one of her greatest memories.

"Heh... you seem to be enjoying this, lassy."

"Ha... Ha... I am, old man...! You gotta show me more of these books...! What kind of crazy ass techniques did guys from ten thousand years ago use...!?"

"Hehe... Well, back in that time, combat was far more advanced than what we have today. People dedicated themselves constantly sharpening their skills to superhuman heights, reaching a level that no person in the modern day would be able to replicate even if they tried... Barring you, of course, Rory."

"Thanks for the compliment, I guess..."

"It's no problem. Oh, and, by the way."

"...Yeah?"

"Watch your language."

"Hahahaha!! You let him tell you to 'watch your language'? Hehehe...!" Kiara snickered as she heard it, giggling like a little girl while Rory blushed.

"Well... I respected him, alright?! I didn't mind if he talked to me like that, because, well, he was... Well..." Rory breathed out, her blush dying down somewhat. "Kinda like my grandfather... Yknow...? Or like... some sort of parental figure..."

"That's.. That's kind of cute, Rory. I never thought I'd ever see you say something like that." Kiara said with a smile.

"Heh... Thanks, I guess. Back to the story." Rory said, shaking her head.

Rory and the old man developed an incredibly deep relationship. Sometimes she'd spend hours at his library, learning all she could from him and his books. The process was more fun than she could ever remember having as a kid. Just... having somebody there to listen, and to talk to, and to learn from. It made Rory feel the happiest she'd felt in a very, very long time. And to top it off, he had truly understood some of her plight with her abilities. She processed so much information that it made it hard to, with her anxiety, function normally in society.

...He'd understood this, as he possessed such a visualization skill as well, and had nearly 2 centuries of experience dealing with it. He'd taught her how to manage her mind, control it, allowing her to develop the her automatic translation ability, as well as the ability to split her mind between multiple tasks at once. He'd... taught her everything, in a way, he was her guide.

Ironic, really, since she'd never known his name. She didn't need to, though. At the time, she'd felt like she'd become... close with him in a way that didn't require any real proper exchanging of names. She'd learned about him beyond simply his name or title, gotten to know him for who he truly was.

The stories he'd tell her of his travels were always so interesting, so rich. He'd tell her of how he'd once encountered a large bull the size of a house, and tamed it and made it his pet. He'd tell her of a time where he'd nearly died on a canoeing expedition, having fallen down a waterfall and broken pretty much every bone in his body. He'd tell her so, so many stories...

"Rory...? Honey...? Are... Are you crying...?" Kiara asked, scooting over to Rory a bit more, pressing against her.

"Y-Yeah, sorry, I just... I just..." Rory breathed out shakily, shaking her head. "Sorry... I just... These were really happy times in my life. I miss them..."

Kiara nodded, I get that, Rory... You're free to cry as much as you want, alright?" Kiara said, smiling.

"N-No, it's fine... L-Let's just get back to the story... We're... almost near the end." Rory said, breathing out.

Rory was never able to truly fight back against her abuse, despite the fact she had all this skill that went beyond a normal human's. It was true that her strength far surpassed her father's. It was true that if she wanted him dead before, she could've easily ended his life while he slept or was distracted. She could've easily killed him, and yet... She didn't. The girl's body simply couldn't do so.

And as she failed to do so, the abuse only got worse and worse. Her father became enraged at her long departures from home to spend time with the old man, and put her through far more grueling abuse than she'd experienced. And even though she had the ability to stop it... She didn't. Her mind was paralyzed with fear, and sadness, and pain from such violations to her form, to her mind.

She... recovered. Over time, once she'd abandoned the Real World and fled to the Dream World. Abandoned her memories, her life, in favor of one that'd allow her to live. Abandoned those happy memories in which were the few times she'd ever felt truly... happy, in her long, long life.

"Why did you tell me this... Rory?" Kiara asked, "I don't think this story would've... made me feel much better."

"...I dunno, Kiara. I..." Rory breathed out, "We've..."

"Take your time, Rory..." Kiara muttered, "I'm here to listen, alright?"

Rory nodded, "It's just... We've both had difficult lives, alright? We've both had to go through a lot! I just figured, if..."

"If...?" Kiara asked.

"...You were so upset... That Raviathon undermined your suffering, Kiara." Rory said, "And I just wanted to show you that... It's not undermined. What you've been through is real, Kiara, and the people you meet, and fight, and all of it... Is real. I.. suffered. But at the same time, I... I..."

"...Met someone who fulfilled you." Kiara muttered.

"...Exactly, Kiara! My suffering was still real, and it hurt, but... There was light, to. A lot of it, Kiara." Rory muttered, "You don't have to... suffer alone."

Kiara... snickered. "I've already found someone who fulfills me, Rory..."

Rory's eyes widened, and then she smiled. "Yeah... I think the same. And that someone is the most beautiful, amazing woman in the multiverse... And somebody who I'll be with forever."

Kiara smiled back, leaning closer to Rory. Their faces were close, and from their perspectives... It did look pretty weird. But it didn't matter. All that mattered, was that they had each other. They knew they'd have each other, forever.

"I love you..." Those words radiated from their mouths at exactly the same time.

"My Radiant Supernova..."

"My White Sun..."

And with one, final push, their lips collided once more, but with far, far more passion, this time. Their spirits collided like an exploding star, a universe's worth of affection pouring from their flesh, surrounding each other. So, so much warmth filled the area as they passionately made out, warmth unlike anything the world had to offer, warmth that made one's heart melt. Warmth that would never die, no matter how much time passed...

It took several minutes for Rory and Kiara to pull away, but, eventually they did, a smile wide on both of their faces, their hearts pounding with absurd speed, blood pumping through their bodies at a rate fast enough to instantly rupture every blood vessel within a normal man's body, but for them, the rush of adrenaline only threatened to throw them further into the throes of love unlike any other.

"So..." Rory spoke up, "Are we still going to that thing with Gabriel...?"

"I..." Kiara breathed out, before nodding. "Yeah. Yeah, we are." She said with a smile.

Rory nodded, before shifting, getting up. With a smile, she breathed out, before bending down, getting on one knee. "Then..."

"It would be my honor to accompany you on such a fine night... My beautiful queen." She whispered softly as Kiara's eyes widened, the young woman getting up.

"Wh-..." Kiara's entire face turned red, unable to process what was going on.

"Heh... There's no need for confusion, my dearest..." Rory whispered once more, gently grasping Kiara's hand. The limb was muscular, rough, covered in countless bruises and scars, but... it didn't matter. To Rory, it made the woman all the more beautiful. With a slow, gentle movement, she placed a kiss on top of Kiara's bruised hand. "For am yours, and yours alone..."

Kiara's blush only intensified, the woman unable to get any words out. "I- I- I- I- I-"

"Hehe..." Rory got up, sighing. "David's always calling Masayoshi his queen, so, I figured I'd start doing the same with you... Milady."

Kiara breathed out, literal steam releasing itself from her body. She shook her head, "J-J-Just stop it...!"

All the while this was happening, Rio was groaning in discomfort, having to watch his parents be so lovey dovey putting a toll on his fragile psyche.

Rory turned down to the child, chuckling. Gently, she scooped him up, "Sorry, kid... We'll try and leave you out of these moments next time, promise."

Kiara sighed, "Yeah, right... We should probably go get ready, yeah...?"

"Oh... Right, yeah. Can't just go out looking like this... We'll need to shower and stuff." Rory said.

"Yeah..." Kiara muttered, before gently shaking her head, blushing. "Would you... mind showering with me?"

Rory's eyes widened, the woman blushing before smiling widely. "Yes please..."

Kiara smiled as well, glee emanating from her body. "G-Great!"

Rio groaned once more, "Uuuu..."

"S-Sorry, again! We'll stop this time, promise!" Kiara said, chuckling.

"Alright, let's go get prettied up, alright?" Rory said with a chuckle, beginning to walk.

"Hehe... Yeah." Kiara said, following Rory. Their fingers interlocked gently as they held hands, and they didn't plan to let go... anytime soon.

(Also uh bump.)

(Bump.)

(Poke.)

"...Terevion and I haven't been very... close, lately. Don't worry about him." Gabriel said awkwardly, scratching the back of her head.
David paused for a moment, before slowly nodding. He glanced down at her, a brief look of concern spreading across his face.

“He didn’t…mess with ya, or anything, right?” He asked quietly.

Masayoshi glanced up at Gabriel, though her mind was still distracted. A thought had entered her mind; an image of her and David, going on their first real date since they married each other.

“No Kill Gaia to ruin things…no…no dream world…just…just a normal date…” Masayoshi thought. She wanted that…she craved that. Just a normal day with the man she loved.

"Ythala, if your really so worried about her, then why didn't you go with her...? Why don't you go to her now...?" Tokugawa asked, "We can go to her now, Ythala..."
Ythala froze for a moment, before taking a soft, unsteady breath.

“I-I…” she began. Her fingers dug deeper into her pale flesh, the angel trembling with emotion.

“I-I c-can’t do that t-to her…” Ythala said quietly.

“…I-if…I-if…I h-had j-joined h-her…s-she…she would need to…p-protect me. I-I c-can’t f-fight…” She said softly.

David paused for a moment, before slowly nodding. He glanced down at her, a brief look of concern spreading across his face.

“He didn’t…mess with ya, or anything, right?” He asked quietly.

Masayoshi glanced up at Gabriel, though her mind was still distracted. A thought had entered her mind; an image of her and David, going on their first real date since they married each other.

“No Kill Gaia to ruin things…no…no dream world…just…just a normal date…” Masayoshi thought. She wanted that…she craved that. Just a normal day with the man she loved.
"N-No! He didn't mess with me!" Gabriel said, shaking her head swiftly. "It's uh... just... I've been uh... experiencing slight.... 'troubles', with my uh... sexuality...? And um... uh..."

"...Look, I'm apparently not into... Ugh..." Gabriel tried to find the right words to explain her situation, but seemingly couldn't get it out.

Ythala froze for a moment, before taking a soft, unsteady breath.

“I-I…” she began. Her fingers dug deeper into her pale flesh, the angel trembling with emotion.

“I-I c-can’t do that t-to her…” Ythala said quietly.

“…I-if…I-if…I h-had j-joined h-her…s-she…she would need to…p-protect me. I-I c-can’t f-fight…” She said softly.
Tokugawa breathed out, sitting next to her. "I understand that, Ythala. But... Don't you think she'd rather have you by her side more than anything? I doubt Okita Souji would have any qualms with protecting you."

"N-No! He didn't mess with me!" Gabriel said, shaking her head swiftly. "It's uh... just... I've been uh... experiencing slight.... 'troubles', with my uh... sexuality...? And um... uh..."

"...Look, I'm apparently not into... Ugh..." Gabriel tried to find the right words to explain her situation, but seemingly couldn't get it out.
David stared at her blankly for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

“Hey. You don’t need to justify it, Gabriel. If he ain’t the one, he ain’t the one.” He said, flashing her what he hoped was a reassuring grin.

Tokugawa breathed out, sitting next to her. "I understand that, Ythala. But... Don't you think she'd rather have you by her side more than anything? I doubt Okita Souji would have any qualms with protecting you."
Ythala said nothing for a moment, her body trembling violently.

"...I-i'm...s-scared..." Ythala said quietly. She took a ragged breath, curling herself tightly into a ball.

"...W-what...w-what...i-if..." Ythala began. Her breath grew more rapid, the world seeming to spin around her.

"...W-what i-if...s-she...s-she d-dies?! D-dies...d-dies p-protecting m-me! I-I...c-can't...I-I c-can't..." She began.

"...I-I...c-can't...w-watch...a-another...a-another p-person I...I l-love..." She trailed off, fresh tears beginning to spring from her face, dripping onto the grass below.

David stared at her blankly for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

“Hey. You don’t need to justify it, Gabriel. If he ain’t the one, he ain’t the one.” He said, flashing her what he hoped was a reassuring grin.
Gabriel nodded, letting out a sigh of clear and apparent relief.

"Thank you, David... For understanding, I mean. But anyways... Are you and Masayoshi coming? It's fine if you don't want to."
Ythala said nothing for a moment, her body trembling violently.

"...I-i'm...s-scared..." Ythala said quietly. She took a ragged breath, curling herself tightly into a ball.

"...W-what...w-what...i-if..." Ythala began. Her breath grew more rapid, the world seeming to spin around her.

"...W-what i-if...s-she...s-she d-dies?! D-dies...d-dies p-protecting m-me! I-I...c-can't...I-I c-can't..." She began.

"...I-I...c-can't...w-watch...a-another...a-another p-person I...I l-love..." She trailed off, fresh tears beginning to spring from her face, dripping onto the grass below.
"...." Tokugawa breathed out, shaking his head.

"I don't... have much to say on your feelings, Ythala. I couldn't possibly fathom what you're going through right now, and I... don't think I ever will. But..." He scooted closer to her as he spoke, placing his hand gently on her shoulder.

"I know Okita Souji. I've worked with her years before you even knew her. I know how she thinks, and I know how she feels about the people she loves... And she loves you more strongly than anything in this existence, Ythala." Tokugawa said, "I think that if you went to her... Supported her, cared for her, it wouldn't hold her back..."

"I think that... it'd only make her even stronger, Ythala. Much, much stronger."

"...." Tokugawa breathed out, shaking his head.

"I don't... have much to say on your feelings, Ythala. I couldn't possibly fathom what you're going through right now, and I... don't think I ever will. But..." He scooted closer to her as he spoke, placing his hand gently on her shoulder.

"I know Okita Souji. I've worked with her years before you even knew her. I know how she thinks, and I know how she feels about the people she loves... And she loves you more strongly than anything in this existence, Ythala." Tokugawa said, "I think that if you went to her... Supported her, cared for her, it wouldn't hold her back..."

"I think that... it'd only make her even stronger, Ythala. Much, much stronger."
Ythala said nothing for a few long moments, tears still falling from her cheeks. Slowly, gradually…she began to nod.

“I-I…” Ythala said quietly. She trailed off, her trembling, pale flesh illuminated by the stars in the sky.

“…I…I w-want…t-to go to her…” Ythala whispered.
Gabriel nodded, letting out a sigh of clear and apparent relief.

"Thank you, David... For understanding, I mean. But anyways... Are you and Masayoshi coming? It's fine if you don't want to."
“…I…I…” Masayoshi spoke up suddenly, the woman trailing off almost as soon as she began. David glanced back at her for a moment, flashing her a small smile.

“…Just for tonight honey.” David said quietly. Their eyes met for a few moments, before Masayoshi slowly breathed out.

“…Can I…set up a few clones, around the area, Gabriel? Just as a…precaution.” She said, glancing at the angel.

Ythala said nothing for a few long moments, tears still falling from her cheeks. Slowly, gradually…she began to nod.

“I-I…” Ythala said quietly. She trailed off, her trembling, pale flesh illuminated by the stars in the sky.

“…I…I w-want…t-to go to her…” Ythala whispered.
Tokugawa nodded, smiling. "Then we'll go to her, Ythala..." He said, slowly standing up, holding his hand out to her.
“…I…I…” Masayoshi spoke up suddenly, the woman trailing off almost as soon as she began. David glanced back at her for a moment, flashing her a small smile.

“…Just for tonight honey.” David said quietly. Their eyes met for a few moments, before Masayoshi slowly breathed out.

“…Can I…set up a few clones, around the area, Gabriel? Just as a…precaution.” She said, glancing at the angel.
"I mean... you can, but, it seems unnecessary. I can simply expand my senses to cover the entire city block and observe everything, so, you really don't need to expend the effort..." Gabriel said.

Tokugawa nodded, smiling. "Then we'll go to her, Ythala..." He said, slowly standing up, holding his hand out to her.
Ythala hesitated, before slowly, uncurling herself, her wings beginning to flutter gently against the tree. With a lithe, trembling hand, she reached up, grasping Tokugawa's palm. She was terrified, the emotion clear on her tear-stained face...yet something burned just underneath. It was...happiness. The inward joy felt after reuniting with the one person they could never live without. Her grip tightened around Tokugawa's hand, the angel's eyes meeting his own.

"...Thank you...Tokugawa..." She said softly.

"I mean... you can, but, it seems unnecessary. I can simply expand my senses to cover the entire city block and observe everything, so, you really don't need to expend the effort..." Gabriel said.
Masayoshi hesitated for a moment, before slowly shaking her head.

"...Knowing our luck...it would be...prudent, to have a backup plan..." Masayoshi said, she took a breath, sitting on the bed.

"...I...I don't need to use the clones, but..." She trailed off, rubbing her temples.

"...Can you set up a few...spells around the perimeter, just in case? Just...basic detection spells, is fine. Invisible ones..."

Ythala hesitated, before slowly, uncurling herself, her wings beginning to flutter gently against the tree. With a lithe, trembling hand, she reached up, grasping Tokugawa's palm. She was terrified, the emotion clear on her tear-stained face...yet something burned just underneath. It was...happiness. The inward joy felt after reuniting with the one person they could never live without. Her grip tightened around Tokugawa's hand, the angel's eyes meeting his own.

"...Thank you...Tokugawa..." She said softly.
Tokugawa smiled back, gently grasping her hand. "There is no need to thank me, Ythala. Now, before we go... We'll both need to appear a bit more presentable."

Masayoshi hesitated for a moment, before slowly shaking her head.

"...Knowing our luck...it would be...prudent, to have a backup plan..." Masayoshi said, she took a breath, sitting on the bed.

"...I...I don't need to use the clones, but..." She trailed off, rubbing her temples.

"...Can you set up a few...spells around the perimeter, just in case? Just...basic detection spells, is fine. Invisible ones..."
"I have several detection spells activated at all times, Masayoshi. Really, you don't need to be so paranoid." Gabriel said, breathing out.

Tokugawa smiled back, gently grasping her hand. "There is no need to thank me, Ythala. Now, before we go... We'll both need to appear a bit more presentable."
Ythala slowly stood to her feet, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. He was right, the hours of constant breakdowns and tears had given her a messy, disheveled appearance, her pale skin still bearing the marks of her earlier grip.

"...I...I g-guess you're right. " She muttered, shaking her head.

"...Do y-you have anything in mind?"
"I have several detection spells activated at all times, Masayoshi. Really, you don't need to be so paranoid." Gabriel said, breathing out.
"Alright...alright. I just...." Masayoshi trailed off, shaking her head.

"...Alright. Thank you for the invitation, Gabriel." She said, breathing out.

Ythala slowly stood to her feet, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. He was right, the hours of constant breakdowns and tears had given her a messy, disheveled appearance, her pale skin still bearing the marks of her earlier grip.

"...I...I g-guess you're right. " She muttered, shaking her head.

"...Do y-you have anything in mind?"
"Well, first, we need to get cleaned up. You wouldn't mind if I joined you in the shower, yeah? To save time." Tokugawa said.

"Alright...alright. I just...." Masayoshi trailed off, shaking her head.

"...Alright. Thank you for the invitation, Gabriel." She said, breathing out.
"Uh huh... And you're really sure you wanna come? You don't have to if you don't want to, really." Gabriel said, confirming that Masayoshi was indeed comfortable with this.

"Well, first, we need to get cleaned up. You wouldn't mind if I joined you in the shower, yeah? To save time." Tokugawa said.
“I don’t mind…” Ythala said, her wings fluttering against her back.

“M-my siblings and I used to…shower together all the time…” Ythala said softly, a small, sad smile creeping onto her face.

"Uh huh... And you're really sure you wanna come? You don't have to if you don't want to, really." Gabriel said, confirming that Masayoshi was indeed comfortable with this.
Masayoshi said nothing for a moment, before taking another, soft breath.

“…I…I want to do this, Gabriel. I…I want…I want a normal night…” She said quietly.

“I don’t mind…” Ythala said, her wings fluttering against her back.

“M-my siblings and I used to…shower together all the time…” Ythala said softly, a small, sad smile creeping onto her face.
Tokugawa breathed out, nodding. "Alright. Let's go, then. Though, do forgive the rather harsh stench when I undress, I, embarrassingly enough, haven't bathed or washed myself in quite a while." He said with a slight chuckle as he began to move.
Masayoshi said nothing for a moment, before taking another, soft breath.

“…I…I want to do this, Gabriel. I…I want…I want a normal night…” She said quietly.
Gabriel nodded, "Alright, Masayoshi. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable, that's all. We'll leave at 8:00(PM), alright?"

Tokugawa breathed out, nodding. "Alright. Let's go, then. Though, do forgive the rather harsh stench when I undress, I, embarrassingly enough, haven't bathed or washed myself in quite a while." He said with a slight chuckle as he began to move.
Ythala cocked her head, letting out a soft chuckle.

“…T-that’s…alright, Tokugawa. But…why haven’t you bathed sooner?” Ythala said softly. Her wings flapped gently on her back, causing the angel to hover a few inches above the ground as they moved.

Gabriel nodded, "Alright, Masayoshi. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable, that's all. We'll leave at 8:00(PM), alright?"
Masayoshi forced a small smile onto her face, giving Gabriel a quick nod.

“That sounds…lovely, Gabriel. We’ll be ready by then…” She said. David glanced at her for a moment, before slowly nodding.

“Yeah, sounds good, Gabriel.” He said.

Ythala cocked her head, letting out a soft chuckle.

“…T-that’s…alright, Tokugawa. But…why haven’t you bathed sooner?” Ythala said softly. Her wings flapped gently on her back, causing the angel to hover a few inches above the ground as they moved.
Tokugawa swiftly led them to the bathroom Ythala had used to shower previously, speaking as they moved. "Don't worry about it, Ythala... It's not important why."
Masayoshi forced a small smile onto her face, giving Gabriel a quick nod.

“That sounds…lovely, Gabriel. We’ll be ready by then…” She said. David glanced at her for a moment, before slowly nodding.

“Yeah, sounds good, Gabriel.” He said.
Gabriel breathed out, before nodding. "Alright. See you guys then." She said, before exiting the room slowly.

Gabriel breathed out, before nodding. "Alright. See you guys then." She said, before exiting the room slowly.
“…Appreciate ya stopping by, Gabriel.” David said, waving at her as she moved out the door.

“Yeah…that was…nice…” Masayoshi said distractedly.

Tokugawa swiftly led them to the bathroom Ythala had used to shower previously, speaking as they moved. "Don't worry about it, Ythala... It's not important why."
“Well…alright, Tokugawa.” She said softly, flashing him a small smile. She slowly turned the shower handle, warm water beginning to pour from the faucet.

“Well…alright, Tokugawa.” She said softly, flashing him a small smile. She slowly turned the shower handle, warm water beginning to pour from the faucet.
Tokugawa simply nodded, beginning to undress himself. He dropped his kimono to the floor, revealing his flesh beneath, which was... quite unsightly, to say the very least. Each nook and cranny of his flesh was covered in scars, bruises and gashes, from his collarbone down to his ankles. The most noticeable gash was an enormous, deep scar that was left on his chest, in the shape of a 4-pointed star.

Tokugawa simply nodded, beginning to undress himself. He dropped his kimono to the floor, revealing his flesh beneath, which was... quite unsightly, to say the very least. Each nook and cranny of his flesh was covered in scars, bruises and gashes, from his collarbone down to his ankles. The most noticeable gash was an enormous, deep scar that was left on his chest, in the shape of a 4-pointed star.
Ythala's eyes widened in surpise, the angel taking a subconscious step back as she saw the grievous wounds that had been dealt to Tokugawa's body.

"T-Tokugawa...?" Ythala said softly.

Meanwhile...

"What am I doing…" Masayoshi muttered, her eyes fixed on the ceiling. David laid down next to her, his two, muscular arms reaching to pull her into an embrace.

"… It's not too late to cancel, honey. We don't have to go…" He said softly. Masayoshi said nothing in response, simply shifting on the bed, pressing her head against his large, burly chest.

"…Why have we never gone on a date, David?" Masayoshi asked suddenly.

"…What?" David froze for a moment, cocking his head.

"A date, David. A real one. A high-class restaurant…a romantic movie…a walk in the park…even…even some flowers would be nice…" She said softly. David said nothing for a moment, before taking a quiet breath.

“…I…I uh…guess…we’ve been too….busy.” David muttered.

"…Exactly, honey. It's always something. Always some world-ending threat, or…or some alternate dimension or…or SOMETHING." She said, agitation creeping into her voice. David said nothing for a moment clutching her tighter against his chest.

"Masayoshi…" David said quietly.

"The…closest we've ever gotten was in that…godforsaken place Poseidon took us to…but even that was only for a mission. For ONCE, I just want a normal evening. A normal date. A normal dance…" Masayoshi said. She shook her head, closing her eyes.

"Is…that why you said yes…?" David said softly. Masayoshi curled up into the man, taking a breath.

"This may be…our last chance, David. Our last chance. I…we… can't pass this up…" Masayoshi whispered. The couple remained silent for a long while, simply embracing each other.

"…Then… let's take this chance, honey. We'll… we'll make this a night…we can always look back on…" He said quietly.

Masayoshi remained silent for a long while, before slowly opening her eyes.

“…I’d…I’d like that…” she murmured. David shifted suddenly, grasping Masayoshi and lifting her up off the bed, the woman's eyes widening in surprise as she hovered above the man.

"It's gonna be the best date ever, alright? There's going to be music, and food, and drinks...We're...we're gonna dance till our feet fall off!" He said.

Masayoshi stared at him for a moment, before shaking her head, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

“…you big oaf…” Masayoshi said, a soft smile creeping onto her face.

"I'm your big oaf, my Queen…" He said, a broad smile on his face. He gingerly set her down on the bed again, moving to sit up next to her.

"…And you always will be, darling…" Masayoshi said softly. Gingerly, she pressed her head against the man's muscular arm, the couple pulling each other into an embrace.

Rory and Kiara gently opened the door to their room, making no noise as they entered as to not disturb or alarm Raviathon, who was laying on the bed next to theirs. They moved into the bathroom, after which Kiara promptly breathed out in relief as she began to undress.

"Alright... Glad we didn't disturb her, at least." She muttered as she stripped, dropping her clothes and underwear to the ground. Underneath the messy clothing revealed flesh tempered through millions of years of harsh training, with muscle brought to a level that exceeded any normal human limits. Each fiber was constantly stretched to the limit through her skin, unfathomable definition outlined through the scarred, broken flesh, like the most grand of fortress walls.

Rory blushed gently as she glanced at Kiara's perfect, muscular body, shaking her head. Gently, she coated Rio, who was in her arms, in a veil of Silver Aura, causing him to gently float into the air, keeping him in place so he couldn't thrash around and potentially harm himself.

"Oh!... Good thinking with that, Rory." Kiara said as she stretched out, bearing her flesh for all the world to see without care.

"Uh huh..." Rory muttered as she began undressing, throwing her clothes onto the same pile as Kiara's. Rory's flesh while, not as bulky as Kiara's, still maintained an extreme amount of muscle from years of dedicated training since childhood. From her neck, down her chest, to her six pack abs, and her legs, each was defined by muscle that went beyond normal limits. This could be most found in her arms, which had been tempered from years of swordsmanship training, the two limbs like mighty logs in a towering forest.

"Rory? Earth to Rory! Rory the 6th!!" Kiara began calling out to Rory as she ran the shower, turning up the heat to maximum. Rory, who had been transfixed, gazing at Kiara without end, shook her head swiftly, broken from her trance.

"A-Ah! S-Sorry! I'm awake!" Rory said as she moved swiftly to get into the shower, a deep blush painted on her face. Kiara tilted her head before simply shrugging, entering the shower with Rory and then closing the thick, glass shower door so they could have some privacy. Rio was still floating in the air, but, he didn't mind, clearly so as he was on the precipice of once again falling asleep.

"Heh... Something the matter, Rory?" Kiara asked as she grabbed whatever vintage soaps the hotel had, "You never really space out like that, yknow?"

"Oh... Nothing... Just... looking at you..." Rory muttered, "I mean- I'm nervous-! I'm just nervous! About this whole going out thing!" She exclaimed with a blush.

Kiara chuckled, placing the soap on Rory's chest. Gently, she began to run the bar against her lover's flesh, washing her down. "Well, I guess that makes sense... I'm pretty nervous myself, actually. Never really been on a date, have we?"

"Y-Yeah, we haven't... And I haven't really been to a... normal city in a while." Rory muttered, breathing out. Her blush died down a bit even as Kiara washed her, their conversation serving to distract her from her... other emotions.

"Well, barring Emerald City... But we can't really consider whatever the **** that was a normal city, can we?" Kiara said with a chuckle as she went from Rory's chest to her stomach, gently running the bar of soap across her abs. Rory chuckled in response as well, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I guess your right... Still, I... am legitimately nervous about this, Kiara. I've never been on an outing like this or whatever..." Rory muttered, causing Kiara to shake her head.

"Neither have I, babe. We're in the same boat, and I'm here to help you through it, alright?" Kiara said, "I know it's especially difficult for you and stuff, to..."

"...What do you mean?" Rory asked, tilting her head in clear and apparent confusion.

"Well... You mentioned how you had anxiety, right? In your story. I know that crowds were never your strong suit, so..." Kiara was about to continue speaking, but Rory cut her off, swiftly shaking her head.

"K-Kiara, I'm not suffering from that anymore, really, I told you already." Rory said, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure...? Because if you need me to help you out, I will, honey. Stuff like that doesn't just... go away, I think. I wanna help you if I can." Kiara said, "Really, if you need my help, please tell me-"

"I'm- I'm fine, Kiara! I'm okay! I'm alright! I'm perfectly normal!" Rory insisted, breathing out sharply. Kiara was silent for a few moments, before nodding.

"A-... Alright, Rory." Kiara said, "Sorry for pushing..."

"N-No, it's fine, Kiara... I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that... It's just-" Rory was about to continue speaking, but she froze.

"...Rory, are you alright?" Kiara asked, as Rory's breathing picked up slightly. "Honey? Sweetie? Cutiepie! Light of my life?? Rory!?"

"Haaa... Haa... Ha..." Rory's breathing continued to pick up, the woman hearing unbearable ringing assault her ears as her eyes clamped shut. In a lapse of emotion, her senses, which had been tempered through centuries and millennia of training and practice, expanded, losing her grip on her superhuman visualization skills for the first time in millions of years. "A-Ah...!" She flinched, pain assaulting her head.

"R-Rory!" Kiara immediately dropped the soap, wrapping her arms around Rory, whose mind began expanding far beyond the range of simply the bathroom. No, her senses expanded by the very city they were in rapidly, and soon it expanded to the country, and then the continent, and then the planet... And it went further and further and further, the woman unable to control herself. Her ears, eyes, and nose began bleeding profusely, the woman being assaulted with a headache like she'd never experienced before, her blood mixing with the water beneath.

"N-No No No- Wh-What do I do- What do I-!?" Kiara was immediately thrown into a panic as Rory scrunched up in agony.

"K-Kiara... Kiara..." Rory breathed erratically, her mind absorbing to much information for her to handle at the present time.

"I-I'll figure something out, Rory...! I will!-" Kiara exclaimed, before she froze. An idea sparked in her head, "I... I don't know if this will work... please bear with me... But I need you to... Calm down..."

Just as Kiara said that, Rory felt the pain in her body... Wither, somewhat. Her excruciating migraine was slowly eased, and she... she didn't know why. The information that was swiftly flowing into her head, on every person, animal, plant, building, and structure of the entire planet Earth, died down, unable to flow into her head. "Wh-What's..."

Rory looked up, trying to figure out the reason for her pain easing itself... Until she felt soft, gentle vibrations assault her head, calming the violently firing synapses of her mind. The blood pouring from her orifices swiftly stopped flowing, and yet, blood still dripped onto the floor, and it most definitely wasn't hers. Rory, shaking her head, swiftly identified the source of this new blood...

"K-Kiara...? What did you-?" Rory said, looking up at Kiara's now bleeding face. The girl chuckled, gently running her large, rough hand across Rory's head, the vibrations Rory felt having come from Kiara's hand.

"S-Sorry, Rory... I... Tried my best, and this was the only thing I could come up with on such short notice, heh..." Kiara said with an awkward chuckle as she bled.

"B-But... what did... what's happening...?" Rory asked, shaking her head. "Wh- Why are you bleeding...?!"

"Well... It's kind of a skill I took out of David's playbook. The ability to shiver really fast and make your body vibrate, yknow? Obviously I can't do it on the level he can, so, I just did it the best I could... I used the vibrations to sort of... alter your neurons a bit, calm them down. It's... Remember when I was in labor, and David used the same technique to help me through the pain? Kind of like that." Kiara explained, scratching the back of her head.

"Th... Th-That doesn't explain wh-why your bleeding!!" Rory exclaimed, "How are you unphased by this...!?"

"Well... It's not to bad, once you get used to it, honestly." Kiara said, chuckling awkwardly. "I tried to alter your brain to help your pain, but, I couldn't really... identify the frequency at which I needed to vibrate, yknow? I couldn't figure out how your head worked. I'm not really that knowledgeable on the human body, so I... To figure out how you felt when your senses went haywire, I sort of... Copied it? Your ability, I mean."

"You... Copied it?" Rory asked, her eyes widening.

"Y-Yeah. T-Trust me, this r-really ******* hurts, but, I've gotten used to it, so don't worry... I just uh... wanted to help out." Kiara muttered, "You... do feel better, right?"

"Y-... Yeah, I do... A l-lot better... I dunno how my senses went haywire like that after all this time..." Rory muttered, shaking her head. "This... h-hasn't happened in so long..."

"It's fine, Rory... I don't blame you." Kiara said, "P-Plus, this is pretty cool, yknow? It's kinda like looking at everything from above like a God or whatever...! Sure it... makes your brain feel like it's about to instantly explode, but... I-It's also kind of cool...!"

Rory let out a chuckle, leaning forward. Slowly, she buried her face into Kiara's bare chest, simply breathing against her. "...I... guess maybe my childhood anxiety effects me a bit more than I thought..."

Kiara's bleeding soon stopped, the girl shaking her head. Gently, she wrapped her arms around Rory, pulling the swordswoman into an embrace. "You think that's why...?"

"I... I th-think so... I..." Rory breathed out, "Sorry for making you go through all this, Kiara..."

"Don't be sorry, Rory.. I want to help you, always and forever, and if I have to go through a bit of pain to do that, I'll do it any day of the week, no questions asked." Kiara said, smiling as the scorching water collided against their flesh. "I wanna see what you see, Rory. I wanna hear what you hear, and feel what you feel... Doing this helps me with that.

"...A-Alright... Th-Thank you..." Rory muttered, "I l-love you... Kiara... s-so much..."

"H-Hey, don't go crying, now... I love you to, alright? I always will, now and forever, my White Sun... Don't cry..." Kiara muttered, gently running her hand through Rory's wet, messy white hair.

"A-Alright... Alright... Alright... I'm not crying..." Rory murmured, "L-Let's just... finish washing up, a-alright...?"

Kiara nodded, smiling. "Alright, my love..."

Kiara hugged Rory once more, keeping her in a tight grip... They eventually did finish cleaning up and got out of the shower, but, never once did Kiara fully release Rory from her loving grip.
Ythala's eyes widened in surpise, the angel taking a subconscious step back as she saw the grievous wounds that had been dealt to Tokugawa's body.

"T-Tokugawa...?" Ythala said softly.

Meanwhile...
"Don't... mind these, Ythala. Their nothing." Tokugawa said, breathing out softly.

"Don't... mind these, Ythala. Their nothing." Tokugawa said, breathing out softly.
Ythala continued to stare at the boy’s scars for a few long moments, worry painting her face.

“…A…A-alright…” She said softly, though her gaze continued to linger. Gingerly, she disrobed, carefully removing her dress and shoes. Unlike Tokugawa, her flesh was unmarred, almost unnaturally flawless, though it still bore the marks of her easier grief. Her wings fluttered freely from her back, the angel hovering a few inches from the ground as she took off the last of her clothing.

Tokugawa turned away from Ythala as she disrobed, clearly not wanting to invade her privacy. "Do you need some help washing yourself, or will you be fine alone?" He asked, "If you want, I can get spots that are more difficult to reach on your own."

Rory and Kiara gently opened the door to their room, making no noise as they entered as to not disturb or alarm Raviathon, who was laying on the bed next to theirs. They moved into the bathroom, after which Kiara promptly breathed out in relief as she began to undress.

"Alright... Glad we didn't disturb her, at least." She muttered as she stripped, dropping her clothes and underwear to the ground. Underneath the messy clothing revealed flesh tempered through millions of years of harsh training, with muscle brought to a level that exceeded any normal human limits. Each fiber was constantly stretched to the limit through her skin, unfathomable definition outlined through the scarred, broken flesh, like the most grand of fortress walls.

Rory blushed gently as she glanced at Kiara's perfect, muscular body, shaking her head. Gently, she coated Rio, who was in her arms, in a veil of Silver Aura, causing him to gently float into the air, keeping him in place so he couldn't thrash around and potentially harm himself.

"Oh!... Good thinking with that, Rory." Kiara said as she stretched out, bearing her flesh for all the world to see without care.

"Uh huh..." Rory muttered as she began undressing, throwing her clothes onto the same pile as Kiara's. Rory's flesh while, not as bulky as Kiara's, still maintained an extreme amount of muscle from years of dedicated training since childhood. From her neck, down her chest, to her six pack abs, and her legs, each was defined by muscle that went beyond normal limits. This could be most found in her arms, which had been tempered from years of swordsmanship training, the two limbs like mighty logs in a towering forest.

"Rory? Earth to Rory! Rory the 6th!!" Kiara began calling out to Rory as she ran the shower, turning up the heat to maximum. Rory, who had been transfixed, gazing at Kiara without end, shook her head swiftly, broken from her trance.

"A-Ah! S-Sorry! I'm awake!" Rory said as she moved swiftly to get into the shower, a deep blush painted on her face. Kiara tilted her head before simply shrugging, entering the shower with Rory and then closing the thick, glass shower door so they could have some privacy. Rio was still floating in the air, but, he didn't mind, clearly so as he was on the precipice of once again falling asleep.

"Heh... Something the matter, Rory?" Kiara asked as she grabbed whatever vintage soaps the hotel had, "You never really space out like that, yknow?"

"Oh... Nothing... Just... looking at you..." Rory muttered, "I mean- I'm nervous-! I'm just nervous! About this whole going out thing!" She exclaimed with a blush.

Kiara chuckled, placing the soap on Rory's chest. Gently, she began to run the bar against her lover's flesh, washing her down. "Well, I guess that makes sense... I'm pretty nervous myself, actually. Never really been on a date, have we?"

"Y-Yeah, we haven't... And I haven't really been to a... normal city in a while." Rory muttered, breathing out. Her blush died down a bit even as Kiara washed her, their conversation serving to distract her from her... other emotions.

"Well, barring Emerald City... But we can't really consider whatever the **** that was a normal city, can we?" Kiara said with a chuckle as she went from Rory's chest to her stomach, gently running the bar of soap across her abs. Rory chuckled in response as well, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I guess your right... Still, I... am legitimately nervous about this, Kiara. I've never been on an outing like this or whatever..." Rory muttered, causing Kiara to shake her head.

"Neither have I, babe. We're in the same boat, and I'm here to help you through it, alright?" Kiara said, "I know it's especially difficult for you and stuff, to..."

"...What do you mean?" Rory asked, tilting her head in clear and apparent confusion.

"Well... You mentioned how you had anxiety, right? In your story. I know that crowds were never your strong suit, so..." Kiara was about to continue speaking, but Rory cut her off, swiftly shaking her head.

"K-Kiara, I'm not suffering from that anymore, really, I told you already." Rory said, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure...? Because if you need me to help you out, I will, honey. Stuff like that doesn't just... go away, I think. I wanna help you if I can." Kiara said, "Really, if you need my help, please tell me-"

"I'm- I'm fine, Kiara! I'm okay! I'm alright! I'm perfectly normal!" Rory insisted, breathing out sharply. Kiara was silent for a few moments, before nodding.

"A-... Alright, Rory." Kiara said, "Sorry for pushing..."

"N-No, it's fine, Kiara... I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that... It's just-" Rory was about to continue speaking, but she froze.

"...Rory, are you alright?" Kiara asked, as Rory's breathing picked up slightly. "Honey? Sweetie? Cutiepie! Light of my life?? Rory!?"

"Haaa... Haa... Ha..." Rory's breathing continued to pick up, the woman hearing unbearable ringing assault her ears as her eyes clamped shut. In a lapse of emotion, her senses, which had been tempered through centuries and millennia of training and practice, expanded, losing her grip on her superhuman visualization skills for the first time in millions of years. "A-Ah...!" She flinched, pain assaulting her head.

"R-Rory!" Kiara immediately dropped the soap, wrapping her arms around Rory, whose mind began expanding far beyond the range of simply the bathroom. No, her senses expanded by the very city they were in rapidly, and soon it expanded to the country, and then the continent, and then the planet... And it went further and further and further, the woman unable to control herself. Her ears, eyes, and nose began bleeding profusely, the woman being assaulted with a headache like she'd never experienced before, her blood mixing with the water beneath.

"N-No No No- Wh-What do I do- What do I-!?" Kiara was immediately thrown into a panic as Rory scrunched up in agony.

"K-Kiara... Kiara..." Rory breathed erratically, her mind absorbing to much information for her to handle at the present time.

"I-I'll figure something out, Rory...! I will!-" Kiara exclaimed, before she froze. An idea sparked in her head, "I... I don't know if this will work... please bear with me... But I need you to... Calm down..."

Just as Kiara said that, Rory felt the pain in her body... Wither, somewhat. Her excruciating migraine was slowly eased, and she... she didn't know why. The information that was swiftly flowing into her head, on every person, animal, plant, building, and structure of the entire planet Earth, died down, unable to flow into her head. "Wh-What's..."

Rory looked up, trying to figure out the reason for her pain easing itself... Until she felt soft, gentle vibrations assault her head, calming the violently firing synapses of her mind. The blood pouring from her orifices swiftly stopped flowing, and yet, blood still dripped onto the floor, and it most definitely wasn't hers. Rory, shaking her head, swiftly identified the source of this new blood...

"K-Kiara...? What did you-?" Rory said, looking up at Kiara's now bleeding face. The girl chuckled, gently running her large, rough hand across Rory's head, the vibrations Rory felt having come from Kiara's hand.

"S-Sorry, Rory... I... Tried my best, and this was the only thing I could come up with on such short notice, heh..." Kiara said with an awkward chuckle as she bled.

"B-But... what did... what's happening...?" Rory asked, shaking her head. "Wh- Why are you bleeding...?!"

"Well... It's kind of a skill I took out of David's playbook. The ability to shiver really fast and make your body vibrate, yknow? Obviously I can't do it on the level he can, so, I just did it the best I could... I used the vibrations to sort of... alter your neurons a bit, calm them down. It's... Remember when I was in labor, and David used the same technique to help me through the pain? Kind of like that." Kiara explained, scratching the back of her head.

"Th... Th-That doesn't explain wh-why your bleeding!!" Rory exclaimed, "How are you unphased by this...!?"

"Well... It's not to bad, once you get used to it, honestly." Kiara said, chuckling awkwardly. "I tried to alter your brain to help your pain, but, I couldn't really... identify the frequency at which I needed to vibrate, yknow? I couldn't figure out how your head worked. I'm not really that knowledgeable on the human body, so I... To figure out how you felt when your senses went haywire, I sort of... Copied it? Your ability, I mean."

"You... Copied it?" Rory asked, her eyes widening.

"Y-Yeah. T-Trust me, this r-really ******* hurts, but, I've gotten used to it, so don't worry... I just uh... wanted to help out." Kiara muttered, "You... do feel better, right?"

"Y-... Yeah, I do... A l-lot better... I dunno how my senses went haywire like that after all this time..." Rory muttered, shaking her head. "This... h-hasn't happened in so long..."

"It's fine, Rory... I don't blame you." Kiara said, "P-Plus, this is pretty cool, yknow? It's kinda like looking at everything from above like a God or whatever...! Sure it... makes your brain feel like it's about to instantly explode, but... I-It's also kind of cool...!"

Rory let out a chuckle, leaning forward. Slowly, she buried her face into Kiara's bare chest, simply breathing against her. "...I... guess maybe my childhood anxiety effects me a bit more than I thought..."

Kiara's bleeding soon stopped, the girl shaking her head. Gently, she wrapped her arms around Rory, pulling the swordswoman into an embrace. "You think that's why...?"

"I... I th-think so... I..." Rory breathed out, "Sorry for making you go through all this, Kiara..."

"Don't be sorry, Rory.. I want to help you, always and forever, and if I have to go through a bit of pain to do that, I'll do it any day of the week, no questions asked." Kiara said, smiling as the scorching water collided against their flesh. "I wanna see what you see, Rory. I wanna hear what you hear, and feel what you feel... Doing this helps me with that.

"...A-Alright... Th-Thank you..." Rory muttered, "I l-love you... Kiara... s-so much..."

"H-Hey, don't go crying, now... I love you to, alright? I always will, now and forever, my White Sun... Don't cry..." Kiara muttered, gently running her hand through Rory's wet, messy white hair.

"A-Alright... Alright... Alright... I'm not crying..." Rory murmured, "L-Let's just... finish washing up, a-alright...?"

Kiara nodded, smiling. "Alright, my love..."

Kiara hugged Rory once more, keeping her in a tight grip... They eventually did finish cleaning up and got out of the shower, but, never once did Kiara fully release Rory from her loving grip.
Raviathon did notice them, but said and did nothing, not wanting to disturb them, even if she wanted to make it up so she didn't feel like she wasn't doing anything, not being awkward when they went out to eat was a definite plus

Tokugawa turned away from Ythala as she disrobed, clearly not wanting to invade her privacy. "Do you need some help washing yourself, or will you be fine alone?" He asked, "If you want, I can get spots that are more difficult to reach on your own."
Ythala hesitated, before flashing a soft smile, the angel not seeming to care if he saw her naked.

“…T-that would be…nice, Tokugawa.” She said softly. Gingerly, she took a step into the shower, her wings shrinking visibly to make enough space for both of them.

Raviathon did notice them, but said and did nothing, not wanting to disturb them, even if she wanted to make it up so she didn't feel like she wasn't doing anything, not being awkward when they went out to eat was a definite plus
Kiara and Rory eventually came out of the shower, towels wrapped around them since they didn't have any other clothes to put on. Rory held Rio in her scarred, bulky arms, breathing out. "Want me to make us some clothes?"

Kiara nodded, "Yeah... I asked Masayoshi to help give me a... makeover, but I doubt she's coming, so, oh well."
Ythala hesitated, before flashing a soft smile, the angel not seeming to care if he saw her naked.

“…T-that would be…nice, Tokugawa.” She said softly. Gingerly, she took a step into the shower, her wings shrinking visibly to make enough space for both of them.
Tokugawa nodded, turning back to Ythala. Noticing she didn't care if he saw her naked put his non-existent heart at ease as he approached her slowly, "I'll start by washing your wings and working my way down. Let me know if I hit a sensitive area, alright? I know Angel wings are quite... responsive, to stimuli."

Back