• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I... believe so, yes. In fact, the culprits actually were a rival clan to the Souji. Which is why they... burned down their estate." Tokugawa explained, "When she became leader of the Shinsengumi at age 15, she... ended them herself, I believe. The entire family estate was burned down, and not even the woman or children were left alive."
Ythala froze for a moment, a soft, almost imperceptible shiver running down her spine.

"...S-she...m... massacred...t-them all...?" Ythala asked softly.

Tokugawa breathed out, "I had... heard stories that she did. Many stories and rumors, but I've never had any confirmation from the woman herself."
Ythala went silent at this, her wings beginning to flutter anxiously on her back.

"...That...r-rival....rival clan was...evil though...right? S-she...she just did that...so...so they...would not...hurt anyone else..." She said softly.

Ythala went silent at this, her wings beginning to flutter anxiously on her back.

"...That...r-rival....rival clan was...evil though...right? S-she...she just did that...so...so they...would not...hurt anyone else..." She said softly.
"Well..." Tokugawa sighed.

"Considering all the variables, we can say that was most likely not the reason, Ythala. Both innocent woman and children were also killed. From just that, we can... conclude it was most likely a case of Okita searching for revenge, in a blind rage." He explained.
"I guess, anyway, we should see how the others are" Jack said remembering that they weren't visiting
"Oh... Right. We are... here on business, aren't we...?" Okita said with a sigh.

"Well..." Tokugawa sighed.

"Considering all the variables, we can say that was most likely not the reason, Ythala. Both innocent woman and children were also killed. From just that, we can... conclude it was most likely a case of Okita searching for revenge, in a blind rage." He explained.
Ythala shifted uncomfortably in the shower, unsure of how to take this new revelation. She knew Okita had ended lives; she had long since accepted that the samurai’s ways differed greatly from what her master had taught her. But…this was different.

“…T-that was…the only time…right?” Ythala eventually spoke, her voice quiet.

“…T-the…the only…the only time she’s…done…s-something like that…”

Ythala shifted uncomfortably in the shower, unsure of how to take this new revelation. She knew Okita had ended lives; she had long since accepted that the samurai’s ways differed greatly from what her master had taught her. But…this was different.

“…T-that was…the only time…right?” Ythala eventually spoke, her voice quiet.

“…T-the…the only…the only time she’s…done…s-something like that…”
"Well, she has... taken many lives, yes. But never again so blindly, I believe." Tokugawa said softly.

"Well, she has... taken many lives, yes. But never again so blindly, I believe." Tokugawa said softly.
Ythala stayed silent for a moment, before slowly nodding in understanding.

“…Someone…t-took my…family away from me, to…” Ythala said quietly. Her voice cracked slightly, her lips beginning to quiver.

“…But…they…t-they…are not someone…t-that y-you can…t-take revenge on…” She murmered.

“…E-even if I…I could. I…I do not think…I would…have the courage…t-to…t-to do what she did…” She said quietly. She stared back at the ground, watching as the water from the shower flowed into the drain below.

Ythala stayed silent for a moment, before slowly nodding in understanding.

“…Someone…t-took my…family away from me, to…” Ythala said quietly. Her voice cracked slightly, her lips beginning to quiver.

“…But…they…t-they…are not someone…t-that y-you can…t-take revenge on…” She murmered.

“…E-even if I…I could. I…I do not think…I would…have the courage…t-to…t-to do what she did…” She said quietly. She stared back at the ground, watching as the water from the shower flowed into the drain below.
Tokugawa went silent for several long, drawn out moments, saying nothing. It took what seemed like an eternity for him to speak again.

"You are free to... not answer me, Ythala. More than free." Tokugawa said, placing his hand on her right shoulder. "But..."

"Who... did... take your family from you? What... was their name? Are they alive...?"

Tokugawa went silent for several long, drawn out moments, saying nothing. It took what seemed like an eternity for him to speak again.

"You are free to... not answer me, Ythala. More than free." Tokugawa said, placing his hand on her right shoulder. "But..."

"Who... did... take your family from you? What... was their name? Are they alive...?"
Ythala said nothing in response, the angel's body beginning to tremble slightly. Her face gradually began to pale, memories she had long since wished to forget surfacing in her mind. For a few, long moments she sat there. Her fists clenching, her wings beginning to flap haphazardly around her, nearly slamming into Tokugawa, though with nowhere near the force to do anything. It was almost as if the angel was...angry, such an emotion extraordinarily rare for Ythala to exhibit. No...it was beyond anger, it was a gross amalgamation of emotion, indescribable by any human phrase.

"...He's alive..." She said quietly. She spat the words, almost like a curse, though the fear and despair such a thought inspired within her seeped into her voice, the sound trembling, wavering on her lips as she said the phrase.

"...H-he's...h-he's..." Her voice continued to tremble, the emotions slowly welling within her throat, threatening to choke her in its grasp. She gingerly pressed a hand against the wall, forcing her eye's closed to stop the tears from flowing from them. She said nothing more, simply trembling underneath the shower head.

Ythala said nothing in response, the angel's body beginning to tremble slightly. Her face gradually began to pale, memories she had long since wished to forget surfacing in her mind. For a few, long moments she sat there. Her fists clenching, her wings beginning to flap haphazardly around her, nearly slamming into Tokugawa, though with nowhere near the force to do anything. It was almost as if the angel was...angry, such an emotion extraordinarily rare for Ythala to exhibit. No...it was beyond anger, it was a gross amalgamation of emotion, indescribable by any human phrase.

"...He's alive..." She said quietly. She spat the words, almost like a curse, though the fear and despair such a thought inspired within her seeped into her voice, the sound trembling, wavering on her lips as she said the phrase.

"...H-he's...h-he's..." Her voice continued to tremble, the emotions slowly welling within her throat, threatening to choke her in its grasp. She gingerly pressed a hand against the wall, forcing her eye's closed to stop the tears from flowing from them. She said nothing more, simply trembling underneath the shower head.
"...." Tokugawa said nothing, simply shaking his head. Gingerly, he moved forward, wrapping his arms around Ythala's slender waist from behind, wrapping her into a gentle embrace.

"Forgive me, Ythala... For asking something that causes you so much pain. I'm sorry...." He muttered. Genuine shame seeped from his lips, the boy ashamed of himself for prying into something that was not his business to pry into.

"...." Tokugawa said nothing, simply shaking his head. Gingerly, he moved forward, wrapping his arms around Ythala's slender waist from behind, wrapping her into a gentle embrace.

"Forgive me, Ythala... For asking something that causes you so much pain. I'm sorry...." He muttered. Genuine shame seeped from his lips, the boy ashamed of himself for prying into something that was not his business to pry into.
Ythala said nothing for a few, long moments, before gingerly pressing her back into Tokugawa as he embraced her, her pale, soft flesh trembling against his scarred chest. Her wings slowly calmed themselves, the feathers visibly ruffled and disordered.

“…I-it is…my fault…Tokugawa. I…I…should not have…m-mentioned it…” Ythala said quietly. She took a soft, deep breath.

“T-thank you. F-for…f-for being h-here with me…”

Okita got up, "Well... Let's go, then." She said, stretching out as she prepared to exit the establishment(assuming they paid).
Ythala said nothing for a few, long moments, before gingerly pressing her back into Tokugawa as he embraced her, her pale, soft flesh trembling against his scarred chest. Her wings slowly calmed themselves, the feathers visibly ruffled and disordered.

“…I-it is…my fault…Tokugawa. I…I…should not have…m-mentioned it…” Ythala said quietly. She took a soft, deep breath.

“T-thank you. F-for…f-for being h-here with me…”
"It's no problem with me, Ythala... I'll always be here for you. It's the least that I can do." Tokugawa said, tightening his grip ever so slightly.

(Eh **** it may as well)

Raviathon's mind was not just a mess, it was a train wreck of epic proportions, what happened just hours earlier replayed in her mind repeatedly, and she hated herself for her actions each time, and it got worse and worse, she just wanted to throw herself into a ditch, she just wanted to die by this point, she thought she was a terrible person, and so she slowly began to shift herself, bringing herself to a slumped sitting position facing the wall, where she pulled out a small blade from a pocket and began just staring at it "I'm a terrible person..." She murmured to herself aloud, like nobody else was there, if she could physically cry anymore she'd probably be doing it, but right now she couldn't, so she simply stared, and stared, and stared, as if deciding whether to go through with whatever she was planning to do or not

Rhongomyniad walked, she sighed inwardly, she wasn't doing well, even as she tried to deject herself through it all, now that she was seeing the lostbelt, it looked like another city, she shook herself, and went off to go find Kinzer

Rhongomyniad walked, she sighed inwardly, she wasn't doing well, even as she tried to deject herself through it all, now that she was seeing the lostbelt, it looked like another city, she shook herself, and went off to go find Kinzer
Kinzer was far outside the hotel, at the outskirts of the city itself, simply standing alone. He had nothing to do, really, nobody to really talk to, so, he just stood, the warm air wafting against his flesh.

Griffin had retraced the steps of the team, he had some interest in how this place dealt with incidents, plus that feeling of finding something to distract was killing him and Reaver.
The scene of the previous incident was blocked off to entry, clearly intense... clean-up going on to deal with those who had been killed in the accident.

Back