• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Okita froze for a few moments, thinking of a response. She shook her head, letting out a sharp breath.

"I appreciate your help, Jack... I really do... But I don't know if there's anything you can really do to help me..."
"Well, I might know where to start if you tell me what's bothering you," said Jack.

"Do not think that I will give up helping you because you ask me like that, I am tenacious as steel, and I want to do everything in my power to help you and this group"

"Alright..." Raviathon said with a hollow voice
"I will see you later then, Raviathon... Try to wake up Rory and Kiara when you get back to the room for me." Gabriel said, continuing to smile before walking off.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Gabriel traveled to Masayoshi and David's room, swiftly arriving at the door. She figured that she would invite them as well, assuming that having a night out on the city could be a fruitful experience for both of them... romantically speaking.
"Well, I might know where to start if you tell me what's bothering you," said Jack.

"Do not think that I will give up helping you because you ask me like that, I am tenacious as steel, and I want to do everything in my power to help you and this group"
Okita let out a hollow chuckle, breathing out. "If I do tell you... Promise not to laugh at me. It may seem quite... petty of me, to some."

Last edited:
"Oh come on Okita, you know I wouldn't laugh at you" He said with an encouraging Small smile
Okita sighed. "Alright... Just... Please, bear with me..." She muttered, before speaking once again.

"It's... Ythala... I... I need her. Desperately, I need her." Okita said bluntly, letting out a deep breath. "Without her... I... feel like I'm losing my mind..."

Okita sighed. "Alright... Just... Please, bear with me..." She muttered, before speaking once again.

"It's... Ythala... I... I need her. Desperately, I need her." Okita said bluntly, letting out a deep breath. "Without her... I... feel like I'm losing my mind..."
Jack just nodded in understanding.

"That's good, that means you'd do anything for her, I know it's hard to be alone in this sense, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll see her soon, also, if you want we can ask Gabriel or Cullthane to see if they have a spell of communication with her"

"I will see you later then, Ythala... Try to wake up Rory and Kiara when you get back to the room for me." Gabriel said, continuing to smile before walking off.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Gabriel traveled to Masayoshi and David's room, swiftly arriving at the door. She figured that she would invite them as well, assuming that having a night out on the city could be a fruitful experience for both of them... romantically speaking.

Okita let out a hollow chuckle, breathing out. "If I do tell you... Promise not to laugh at me. It may seem quite... petty of me, to some."
(Raviathon is a Jeremial angel confirmed?)

Raviathon was silent as she was walking towards the room, entering it, before just collapsing onto the bed, slowly getting her mind in check and her emotions under control before a voice spoke in her head "I suppose things aren't going very well." Cullthane's voice said telepathically, overpowering her thoughts of shock and a bit of despair

"..." Raviathon was silent

"If your really worried about being tracked I already blocked clairvoyance on you. Apologies for not telling you sooner."- Cullthane said

"...ah..." that was certainly a relief for Raviathon, in more than one way, she didn't have to worry about Adam watching her, and she knew Cullthane still cared, in his own way at least.

"Thank you..." Raviathon murmured out loud as Cullthane cut the connection, it certainly was a quick interaction, but it worked to calm her enough in order to get up and gently nudge both Kiara and Rory, though she kept a good distance as she knew both could probably injure her if she did it wrong

Jack just nodded in understanding.

"That's good, that means you'd do anything for her, I know it's hard to be alone in this sense, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll see her soon, also, if you want we can ask Gabriel or Cullthane to see if they have a spell of communication with her"
"...Maybe... But, we're not supposed to use magic or supernatural powers, remember...?" Okita said, breathing out.
"Thank you..." Raviathon murmured out loud as Cullthane cut the connection, it certainly was a quick interaction, but it worked to calm her enough in order to get up and gently nudge both Kiara and Rory, though she kept a good distance as she knew both could probably injure her if she did it wrong
"Mrg... Ugh... What is it..." Rory said as she coiled up on Kiara's stomach, akin to a cat. She gently peered up, squinting as she glanced at Raviathon.

"Oh... yawn... Raviathon... hey..." She murmured.

"We're going to explore the city to get our bearings... coming with...?" Raviathon asked, glancing at Rio
Rory blinked a few times, then a few more, then a few more... Before speaking.

"...What?"
"I mean, it's not like we have to do it at this time and place," said Jack.
Okita breathed out, "I... guess so." She muttered, shaking he head. "I just... need to calm down a bit. Your... thank you."

(Was waiting for Midas, but eh.)
Jack smiled at that and nodded, starting to walk maybe they find a good spot.
"W-Wait, Jack, I don't think I'm very presentable right now..." Okita said, noting how her clothes were covered in tears, sweat, and blood.

"Perhaps give me some time to change before we leave..."
"Basically, We're getting our bearings for the city..." Raviathon said
"....Wha...?" Rory grumbled, shaking her head.

"She's saying we're going out you... dumbass..." Kiara grumbled as she was woken up by their talking, wrapping her arms around Rory and pulling her back down, right into her chest. Rory spoke once more, her words now muffled by her wife's flesh.

".....Ohhhhhhhh..... yeah... sure... we can... yawn... go..."

"All right..." Raviathon said, closing her eyes and just falling back onto her bed
"You good, Raviathon..." Kiara asked groggily, her eyes trailing over to the Archangel.
"Yes, I can wait for you"
"Alright, thank you..." Okita said, moving back to her room quickly, before realizing... She hadn't brought any extra clothes to this timeline. In a hurry, she searched through the cabinets for anything, before sighing in relief, pulling something out that a previous resident left here, most likely forgotten. She felt bad wearing something that wasn't hers, but, she had nothing else, so, she'd have to deal.

A few minutes later, Okita appeared back to Jack in her new outfit. "How do I look?

"You prolly just haven't noticed it... Plenty of people in our group are kind. Gabriel's really kind, and you two seem to be besties..." Kiara said as she finished slipping her clothes on after a few moments, with Rory doing the same.

"Alright, thank you..." Okita said, moving back to her room quickly, before realizing... She hadn't brought any extra clothes to this timeline. In a hurry, she searched through the cabinets for anything, before sighing in relief, pulling something out that a previous resident left here, most likely forgotten. She felt bad wearing something that wasn't hers, but, she had nothing else, so, she'd have to deal.

A few minutes later, Okita appeared back to Jack in her new outfit. "How do I look?
"Very good and cute, if you ask me I could mistake you for someone else if it weren't for your voice" He said as he turned away, trying to calm down a bit, his mind was in chaos after all you don't see someone like Okita wearing that ever

Back