• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Tokugawa nodded, turning back to Ythala. Noticing she didn't care if he saw her naked put his non-existent heart at ease as he approached her slowly, "I'll start by washing your wings and working my way down. Let me know if I hit a sensitive area, alright? I know Angel wings are quite... responsive, to stimuli."
Ythala nodded.

“A-alright…be gentle, please…” She said softly. She turned away from Tokugawa, her wings expanding to display her soft, pink feathers.

Ythala nodded.

“A-alright…be gentle, please…” She said softly. She turned away from Tokugawa, her wings expanding to display her soft, pink feathers.
Tokugawa chuckled lightly, "Don't worry, I will be." He said, before taking a bottle of shampoo from the side and pouring it gently over his hands, proceeding to rub his hands together. Gently, he placed the rose scented shampoo covered hands onto Ythala's feathers, gently tracing the inhuman limbs as he began to massage the shampoo into the feathers with sublime accuracy.

Kiara and Rory eventually came out of the shower, towels wrapped around them since they didn't have any other clothes to put on. Rory held Rio in her scarred, bulky arms, breathing out. "Want me to make us some clothes?"

Kiara nodded, "Yeah... I asked Masayoshi to help give me a... makeover, but I doubt she's coming, so, oh well."
Raviathon was dead silent, only shifting her head to lay one eye on Kiara, before she closed it and shifted her face back into the pillow, not too sure she could even talk to Kiara without screwing it up at this point

Tokugawa chuckled lightly, "Don't worry, I will be." He said, before taking a bottle of shampoo from the side and pouring it gently over his hands, proceeding to rub his hands together. Gently, he placed the rose scented shampoo covered hands onto Ythala's feathers, gently tracing the inhuman limbs as he began to massage the shampoo into the feathers with sublime accuracy.
Ythala leaned back slightly, a smile creeping onto his face as she felt the gentle touch of Tokugawa fingers against her wings. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her body visibly relaxing.

“…T-this feels…really…nice…have you bathed someone before…?” She asked softly.

Ythala leaned back slightly, a smile creeping onto his face as she felt the gentle touch of Tokugawa fingers against her wings. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her body visibly relaxing.

“…T-this feels…really…nice…have you bathed someone before…?” She asked softly.
"No, trust me, I haven't. I'm just very good with my hands, as one might say." Tokugawa said as he ran his fingers through her wings once more, somewhat replicating a deep-tissue massage as he rubbed the shampoo into every nook and cranny of the limbs on Ythala's back.

"No, trust me, I haven't. I'm just very good with my hands, as one might say." Tokugawa said as he ran his fingers through her wings once more, somewhat replicating a deep-tissue massage as he rubbed the shampoo into every nook and cranny of the limbs on Ythala's back.
Ythala let out another soft sigh, practically melting in Tokugawa hands as he massaged her wings.

“…that’s…so…nice…What…what other things are you good at?” She asked softly

Ythala let out another soft sigh, practically melting in Tokugawa hands as he massaged her wings.

“…that’s…so…nice…What…what other things are you good at?” She asked softly
"Well, I learned many things during my... ahem... time as Emperor of Japan. I learned how to cook, clean, sew, do laundry, play various instruments, among other things..." Tokugawa explained.

"Instruments?" Ythala asked, her smile widening slightly.

"...We should play t-together sometimes! It would be…nice to have a p-partner…” She said softly, glancing back at the boy.
"Trust me, my skills are quite poor in comparison to your own. I doubt you'd find much enjoyment in playing with me." Tokugawa said as he removed his hands from her wings, seemingly finished cleaning them and preparing to rinse out the shampoo.

"Trust me, my skills are quite poor in comparison to your own. I doubt you'd find much enjoyment in playing with me." Tokugawa said as he removed his hands from her wings, seemingly finished cleaning them and preparing to rinse out the shampoo.
“I-I do not mind, Tokugawa. Just…just being able to…play with you, would be nice…” She said softly.

“I…I haven’t played with anyone since….” She began, before slowly trailing off, a hint of sadness spreading across the angel’s face. Her wings began to flutter slightly, inadvertently splashing water onto Tokugawa's body.

"Well... Maybe we could indeed play together one day, if you'd like. I find myself rather skilled with a flute... As well as a guitar." Tokugawa said as he rinsed Ythala's wings.
The fluttering of Ythala’s wings slowly ceased, the angel's mood seeming to brighten as she heard the boy's words. She relaxed, her body shivering slightly as she felt Tokugawa run the warm water through her wings.

“I-I love flutes! I know plenty of songs that would sound amazing with a flute accompaniment.” Ythala said softly, a soft smile growing on her face.

“I…I could even give you…lessons! If…if you’d like.”

The fluttering of Ythala’s wings slowly ceased, the angel's mood seeming to brighten as she heard the boy's words. She relaxed, her body shivering slightly as she felt Tokugawa run the warm water through her wings.

“I-I love flutes! I know plenty of songs that would sound amazing with a flute accompaniment.” Ythala said softly, a soft smile growing on her face.

“I…I could even give you…lessons! If…if you’d like.”
"I'm afraid I'm not to particularly interested in music to want to take lessons, Ythala." Tokugawa said, "Flute playing is just something I picked up..."

"I'm afraid I'm not to particularly interested in music to want to take lessons, Ythala." Tokugawa said, "Flute playing is just something I picked up..."
The angel was slightly disappointed by this news, her wings drooping for a moment as he heard the boy's words.

“O-oh! That’s…that’s a-alright!” Ythala said quickly. She hesitated for a moment, before continuing.

“W-well…I would…love to learn some of your skills, if you would…be w-willing to teach me one day…” Ythala said quietly.

"Most of the skills I know would be... unnecessary to you, Ythala. It's mostly things humans learn." Tokugawa explained as he picked up a small washcloth. that was sitting at the side.
“T-they…they wouldn’t be for me…” Ythala said quietly.

“I…I don’t really understand w-why mortal n-need food…but…if l learned how to cook, I could…cook meals with Okita! I-it…I-it could be like a date…” She said softly, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Well, Okita doesn't much need food either, Ythala... People on her caliber can go very extended periods of time without food or drink." Tokugawa explained.
“O-oh…alright…” she said softly, seemingly disappointed again.

“Well…I will figure out something. I…I want to spend more…more time with her…” Ythala said quietly.

“…and y-you to, Tokugawa, you are a…good friend…” She said softly.

“O-oh…alright…” she said softly, seemingly disappointed again.

“Well…I will figure out something. I…I want to spend more…more time with her…” Ythala said quietly.

“…and y-you to, Tokugawa, you are a…good friend…” She said softly.
Tokugawa breathed out, "I won't speak on myself, but, Okita Souji is not a difficult woman to please, Ythala. Anything you do, she would enjoy, so don't worry."

Tokugawa breathed out, "I won't speak on myself, but, Okita Souji is not a difficult woman to please, Ythala. Anything you do, she would enjoy, so don't worry."
Ythala’s mood brightened at this, the angel letting out a soft breath.

“…W-what…what else, do y-you know about her?” She asked quietly, glancing over he’d shoulder at the boy.

“I-I want to know…everything!”

“Well…” Ythala said. She paused for a moment, before answering.

“What does she like to do? Outside of her…swordsmanship. I…I don’t know many of her hobbies…” Ythala said quietly.
Tokugawa remained silent as he applied soap to the cloth he was holding, beginning to gently wash Ythala's back.

"Not much, I'm afraid. She occasionally cooks and cleans, but, usually, from what I used to see of her... She doesn't do much but train her swordsmanship fanatically." Tokugawa explained, "She used to be much different, from what I've heard, though."

Tokugawa remained silent as he applied soap to the cloth he was holding, beginning to gently wash Ythala's back.

"Not much, I'm afraid. She occasionally cooks and cleans, but, usually, from what I used to see of her... She doesn't do much but train her swordsmanship fanatically." Tokugawa explained, "She used to be much different, from what I've heard, though."
Ythala cocked her head, visible confusion on her face.

“D-different? How so?” She asked quietly.

Tokugawa, as he was washing Ythala's back, breathed out.

"Ms. Souji... From what I've heard from others in Japan, when it was still... existing, used to be a lively, cheerful young girl. She was never obsessed with the sword in such days, I believe. In fact, she was never meant to even become leader of the Shinsengumi, or to walk the path she does. But... her family estate was attacked while she was away when she was 5. Her entire family had been burned to death." He explained, "I... don't believe I need to explain why that may change someone."

Tokugawa, as he was washing Ythala's back, breathed out.

"Ms. Souji... From what I've heard from others in Japan, when it was still... existing, used to be a lively, cheerful young girl. She was never obsessed with the sword in such days, I believe. In fact, she was never meant to even become leader of the Shinsengumi, or to walk the path she does. But... her family estate was attacked while she was away when she was 5. Her entire family had been burned to death." He explained, "I... don't believe I need to explain why that may change someone."
Ythala said nothing for some time. The angel simply staring at the wall in front of her.

“…I…can imagine, Tokugawa…” Ythala said quietly. Her tone was…somber, a deep feeling of loss permeating her body. Her body began to tremble ever so slightly, the angel taking a soft, shaky breath to calm herself.

“…D-do…does she know…who did it?” She said softly.

Ythala said nothing for some time. The angel simply staring at the wall in front of her.

“…I…can imagine, Tokugawa…” Ythala said quietly. Her tone was…somber, a deep feeling of loss permeating her body. Her body began to tremble ever so slightly, the angel taking a soft, shaky breath to calm herself.

“…D-do…does she know…who did it?” She said softly.
"I... believe so, yes. In fact, the culprits actually were a rival clan to the Souji. Which is why they... burned down their estate." Tokugawa explained, "When she became leader of the Shinsengumi at age 15, she... ended them herself, I believe. The entire family estate was burned down, and not even the woman or children were left alive."

Back