• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yes, let's see what this place has to offer" He said with the intrigue of that
Okita nodded, beginning to walk alongside Jack. The various buildings and attractions of the city... confused her, to say the least. She didn't know where to start and clearly so.
"... ..." Raviathon was silent, this definitely agitated her a bit, and brought back memories of when it all went to shit, but she closed her eyes and turned away so she wouldn't say something she'd regret
Kiara sighed, "Sorry for overstepping my bounds, kid... Won't happen again."

"That's one way to put it, for someone who hasn't seen everything they love destroyed while they're helpless to do anythng..." Raviathon said through gritted teeth, trembling a bit
".....Look, kid, I get your going through a lot, but, you don't know me, or what I've had to go through. So don't pretend you do." Kiara said, glancing at Raviathon. "I offered to help, if you don't want my help just say so instead of being a bitch."
Jack looked interested, his eyes scanning his surroundings, learning, his mind absorbing information about what was happening, although he kept looking for a good looking place to eat.
"Do you know about any of the... foods of this time, Jack?" Okita asked.

"Do you know about any of the... foods of this time, Jack?" Okita asked
"From what I see with the naked eye, some seem to be the combination of food that we know but others are something different, probably things that have not yet been discovered or simply do not exist in our homeland" He said with a shrug.

"Maybe go to a place not so big and try the closest to the food we ate previously, to try one or another new thing"

".....Look, kid, I get your going through a lot, but, you don't know me, or what I've had to go through. So don't pretend you do." Kiara said, glancing at Raviathon. "I offered to help, if you don't want my help just say so instead of being a bitch."

"Do you know about any of the... foods of this time, Jack?" Okita asked.
"And have you been... infected with what you hate most!? I can barely handle it, I can barely stay somewhat sane, I can't just stand there and say it's going to be okay, becuase it can't be... if you want to help I don't know how you can, it's just...-" "quiet." Cullthane interrupted Raviathon's ranting quietly "Kiara speaks true, you don't really know what she's been through, so quiet down and accept. help." Cullthane continued, silently levitating his form and moving over to Raviathon and then Kiara, the former just quieting down and just shifting herself to turn, her eyes were crowded with tears and she was looking on the ground, like a child getting scolded, to which Cullthane continued again telepathically in both Kiara's and Raviathon's minds, his words aimed at the ladder "You criticize me for nihilism and then lash out at those who want to help, so calm down, go to Metatron, walk over here, just lie down, it matters not how you do it, but you need to calm down and think rationally instead of on impulse, I taught you better than this."

The bantering had begun to wake Rio, who groaned in discomfort. Kiara moved before Rory, gently scooping up her son as she ignored Cullthane's telepathic message. "Well, I did... want to help... Really did. But if you plan to scream at me for trying to reach out, I'll stop trying to begin with. Thanks for being a total asshole, Raviathon... Really ******* helps." Kiara said, before storming out of the room, holding herself back from kicking the door down.

"Ugh- She doesn't mean that. Kiara, wait-!" Rory said, before scurrying after her.
"From what I see with the naked eye, some seem to be the combination of food that we know but others are something different, probably things that have not yet been discovered or simply do not exist in our homeland" He said with a shrug.

"Maybe go to a place not so big and try the closest to the food we ate previously, to try one or another new thing"
"Well..." Okita glanced at a passing McDonalds, "If we're trying something new, let's try this place. I've never seen a restaurant like this..."

"Go after her!" Cullthane said to Raviathon quickly, who quickly wiped her tears and ran after them, continuing to wipe her tears as she ran in complete silence, Cullthane just leaning himself against the wall "she definitely needs some help before she pushes away all attempts..." Cullthane thought to himself, telepathically contacting Metatron

"Yes, let's see what's up" he said
Okita nodded, opening the door to the establishment. Immediately, she was assaulted with things she didn't understand, her eyes glazing over at the menu, which was written in a language she also didn't understand. "A-Ah... I don't... wha...?"
"Go after her!" Cullthane said to Raviathon quickly, who quickly wiped her tears and ran after them, continuing to wipe her tears as she ran in complete silence, Cullthane just leaning himself against the wall "she definitely needs some help before she pushes away all attempts..." Cullthane thought to himself, telepathically contacting Metatron
(Not gonna have Metatron respond rn.)

"Kiara, calm down, you know she didn't mean it like that... There's no reason to get this pissed." Rory said, sighing.

"Yes, there ******* is! I try and reach out to some random bitch I don't even know and I get this treatment? **** her!" Kiara grumbled, her anger unlike what she usually displayed.

Okita nodded, opening the door to the establishment. Immediately, she was assaulted with things she didn't understand, her eyes glazing over at the menu, which was written in a language she also didn't understand. "A-Ah... I don't... wha...?"

(Not gonna have Metatron respond rn.)

"Kiara, calm down, you know she didn't mean it like that... There's no reason to get this pissed." Rory said, sighing.

"Yes, there ******* is! I try and reach out to some random bitch I don't even know and I get this treatment? **** her!" Kiara grumbled, her anger unlike what she usually displayed.
Raviathon flinched, nearly stopping her running but restarted it to at least try and follow through, she was quiet, too quiet for Kiara to ever hear her voice, but she did speak with a strained voice full of suffering "I'm sorry..."

Raviathon flinched, nearly stopping her running but restarted it to at least try and follow through, she was quiet, too quiet for Kiara to ever hear her voice, but she did speak with a strained voice full of suffering "I'm sorry..."
Kiara's ears twitched, her Enhanced Senses effortlessly picking up on Raviathon's voice regardless of how quiet she was. Kiara glared at the Archangel, before turning away, unwilling to hear her apology. "**** off..." She said, before storming away once more. This time, however, Rory stayed back, sighing.

"Look... She doesn't mean any of this, alright? She's going through a lot." Rory said with a sigh, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Raviathon looked away, just slumping down against the wall and putting her face into her arms, "damnit... damnit damnit damnit... acting on impulse I..." Raviathon murmured, pretty quiet as she just stayed there, not wanting to cause a ruckus and to just go outside and just find some deep ditch to collapse into

Last edited:
(It ain't snowing G 🗿 )

"How can you translate it...? Do you have some form of translation ability?" Okita asked, tilting her head.
"Let's say I couldn't sleep at first and I started to learn the language a bit by using a combo of my qualities, I really can't leave it all up to the others, besides I like to learn" Jack said as he took out a piece of paper and a pencil to start writing it

"Let's say I couldn't sleep at first and I started to learn the language a bit by using a combo of my qualities, I really can't leave it all up to the others, besides I like to learn" Jack said as he took out a piece of paper and a pencil to start writing it
"Alright... That is quite the ability, Jack. Perhaps you could teach me one day." Okita said.

Okita was thinking the same thing, not knowing how to strike up a conversation. "Sooooo... Uhhh..." She muttered, thinking for a few moments. Finally, she let out a chuckle, shaking her head.

"Forgive me for being so awkward, Jack, but I've nothing to talk about... Conversation definitely isn't my strong suit, I am afraid."

"Yes... I very much relate, Jack." Okita said, looking down a bit. Memories flowed into her brain, memories of a time where everything made sense, of a time where her life was still intact. Okita opened her mouth to say something more, but, their number was called.

"Oh... I believe that may be us...?" She said, her tone questioning.

"Yes... I very much relate, Jack." Okita said, looking down a bit. Memories flowed into her brain, memories of a time where everything made sense, of a time where her life was still intact. Okita opened her mouth to say something more, but, their number was called.

"Oh... I believe that may be us...?" She said, her tone questioning.
"Yes, it's us" he said, after that he walking to look for their food

Gabriel traveled to Masayoshi and David's room, swiftly arriving at the door. She figured that she would invite them as well, assuming that having a night out on the city could be a fruitful experience for both of them... romantically speaking.
David glanced back at the door as Gabriel approached, his ears picking up the soft sounds of her steps against the ground. His eyes widened slightly, not expecting the angel to willingly approach their room. He glanced over at Masayoshi for a moment, checking to ensure she was still dressed, before glancing back at the door.

"...Hey, Gabriel. Need something...?" David called out. Haphazardly, he threw on the shirt he had gripped within his hands, the fabric pressing uncomfortably against his muscular chest.

Masayoshi peaked her head out of the bathroom, still applying the final touches to her makeup, a stick of lipstick clutched in her palm. Surprise flashed on her face for a moment, before the woman slowly took a soft breath, trying not to look as stressed as she felt.

Meanwhile....

Tokugawa searched for Ythala throughout the stronghold, the homonculi's worry for his friend overriding his mind as he looked for her throughout the various doors of the dimension. "Ythala!! Ythala!"
Ythala had returned to the same, starry dimension she had entered earlier, the angel pressed against a large oak tree. Her legs were pulled into her chest, her arms wrapped tightly around them. Her nails dug into her pale skin, enough to make the surrounding flesh red.

"...Okita..." She whispered to herself. A soft, dry sob escape her lips, the woman's body trembling softly. She wanted to see her, she needed to see her. Every waking moment without her warm touch, her soft smile, her dulcet voice...felt akin to an eternity. This was...different than when she had been left on the ship in Japan. Her passion, her love for Okita, had grown more intense than an exploding star, her obsession with the samurai passing any bounds of rationality.

"O...Okita..." Ythala thought. She didn't even know if she was alive, didn't know if Adam had already taken her away. Their last conversation could have been her last chance to ever speak to the woman...and that thought caused Ythala's whole body to writhe in unspeakable agony, as if she was being torn apart from the inside out.

"...I...I c-cant..." Ythala muttered. Her heart pounded in her chest, her breath growing heavy as she pressed her head against the tree, her eyes closed tightly.

David glanced back at the door as Gabriel approached, his ears picking up the soft sounds of her steps against the ground. His eyes widened slightly, not expecting the angel to willingly approach their room. He glanced over at Masayoshi for a moment, checking to ensure she was still dressed, before glancing back at the door.

"...Hey, Gabriel. Need something...?" David called out. Haphazardly, he threw on the shirt he had gripped within his hands, the fabric pressing uncomfortably against his muscular chest.

Masayoshi peaked her head out of the bathroom, still applying the final touches to her makeup, a stick of lipstick clutched in her palm. Surprise flashed on her face for a moment, before the woman slowly took a soft breath, trying not to look as stressed as she felt.
"I uh... do, yeah. Do you need some more time to collect yourself?" Gabriel said, noticing his haphazardly thrown on shirt.
Ythala had returned to the same, starry dimension she had entered earlier, the angel pressed against a large oak tree. Her legs were pulled into her chest, her arms wrapped tightly around them. Her nails dug into her pale skin, enough to make the surrounding flesh red.

"...Okita..." She whispered to herself. A soft, dry sob escape her lips, the woman's body trembling softly. She wanted to see her, she needed to see her. Every waking moment without her warm touch, her soft smile, her dulcet voice...felt akin to an eternity. This was...different than when she had been left on the ship in Japan. Her passion, her love for Okita, had grown more intense than an exploding star, her obsession with the samurai passing any bounds of rationality.

"O...Okita..." Ythala thought. She didn't even know if she was alive, didn't know if Adam had already taken her away. Their last conversation could have been her last chance to ever speak to the woman...and that thought caused Ythala's whole body to writhe in unspeakable agony, as if she was being torn apart from the inside out.

"...I...I c-cant..." Ythala muttered. Her heart pounded in her chest, her breath growing heavy as she pressed her head against the tree, her eyes closed tightly.
"Ythala!" Tokugawa slowly approached Ythala, his eyes wide with clear and apparent worry for the Angel. He saw her flesh gone red from her clawing into it, letting out a shaky breath as he cautiously approached. "Ythala..."

Back