• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Ythala..."

"Ythala..."

"Ythala... Ythala Ythala Ythala Ythala Ythala..."

Okita was wide-awake, having long since woken up in the middle of the night with severe panic. She gnawed at her fingers, curling up as her breathing quickened. She constantly repeated Ythala's name in her mind, every cell in her body violently contracted as blood poured from her fingers, the woman unable to contain her anxiety as her sweat painted the bed sheets.

"What if she's not safe...? What if she's hurt...!? I can't trust Tokugawa with her...!!! He's probably doing something to her... She's probably already forgotten about me... Already moved on... To somebody else... another partner... Somebody who can really make her happy..." She thought to herself, continuing to gnaw at her bleeding fingers. The pain... distracted her, somewhat, let her feel anything but miserable.

"I'm going insane... I need to see her... To touch her... Anything..." Okita whispered, "I... I need to get outside..."

She murmured as she got off of her bed, moving towards the door of her room slowly. "F-Fresh air... I need... air..." She said as she slowly left her room, the blood dripping from her fingers making a trail on the floor.

After taking a bath and changing, Jack left the room only to discover a small trace of blood, barely one centimeter.

he supposed whose blood it could be, after all this time she seemed affected but he didn't know how much, so he would try to see what he could do to help Okita.

------------------------------------

Griffin was walking around town looking for a good restaurant, something cheap, he had limited money that he borrowed so he wouldn't spend foolishly.

After taking a bath and changing, Jack left the room only to discover a small trace of blood, barely one centimeter.

he supposed whose blood it could be, after all this time she seemed affected but he didn't know how much, so he would try to see what he could do to help Okita.
Okita, by the time Jack had located her, was nearing the exit of the hotel, blood still continuing to drip from her chewed off fingernails. The excess bleeding attracted the attention of many, inciting fear with Okita's presence as she looked down.

"I... Appreciate that. But I'm doing fine, Jack..." Okita said, her bleeding fingers beginning to swiftly heal as she began trying to fix her appearance as best she could last minute.
Jack kept going towards Okita.

"You don't have to hide anything from me... I know you well, we're friends, let me help you solve this problem, whatever it is, I'm here to listen and help you" Jack said as he smiled at her

Jack kept going towards Okita.

"You don't have to hide anything from me... I know you well, we're friends, let me help you solve this problem, whatever it is, I'm here to listen and help you" Jack said as he smiled at her
Okita froze for a few moments, thinking of a response. She shook her head, letting out a sharp breath.

"I appreciate your help, Jack... I really do... But I don't know if there's anything you can really do to help me..."

"Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured, feeling like she was complaining too much "How can he not be watching us..." Raviathon murmured, beginning to genuinely struggle against Gabriel's grip,
Gabriel breathed out, "Look... Raviathon... You need to calm down. Get your mind off of all of this, alright? How about we go out? Take some time off, enjoy the city, just... anything to ease the tension."

Back