• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron's smile slowly returned, moving to place his hand onto Lance's, gently grasping it. The Seraph scooted closer to Lance, "Thank you, Lance... I really mean it. It's been a long time since I've... ever had someone treat me the way you do. I wish I'd appreciated how much you do for me when we first met, heh..."
“To be fair…I was not the most… put-together, person when we first met.” Lance said, chuckling softly.

“…But…I’m grateful to hear you say that, Metatron. I wouldn’t trade our relationship for the world.”

Silently, Metatron erected a barrier around the two of them, it was completely invisible, and served to block out all forms of sound.

"Well..." Metatron gently placed his fingertips onto Lance's ankle, gently running his hand across Lance's leg. Slowly, he ran his fingers across Lance's thigh, gently massaging the limb. "Maybe there is... one thing..."

Silently, Metatron erected a barrier around the two of them, it was completely invisible, and served to block out all forms of sound.

"Well..." Metatron gently placed his fingertips onto Lance's ankle, gently running his hand across Lance's leg. Slowly, he ran his fingers across Lance's thigh, gently massaging the limb. "Maybe there is... one thing..."
Lance’s cheeks burned, the man quickly growing flustered.

“…W-well…I…I am at your…service, Metatron…” Lance said quietly, his breath growing heavy.

“…H-however you see fit…”

"Is that so...?" Metatron said softly, continuing to gently run his hand up Lance's body. Gently, he moved toward Lance's shirt, his hand moving beneath the thin fabric and onto the man's bare flesh. Metatron continued to gently caress Lance's flesh, moving up to the man's chest.

"Your chest is quite... broad..."

"Is that so...?" Metatron said softly, continuing to gently run his hand up Lance's body. Gently, he moved toward Lance's shirt, his hand moving beneath the thin fabric and onto the man's bare flesh. Metatron continued to gently caress Lance's flesh, moving up to the man's chest.

"Your chest is quite... broad..."
Lance's body shivered as he felt Metatron's hands slowly trace his chest, the man's blush deepening intensely. Gingery, he raised an artificial hand, delicately placing it on Metatron's cheek.

"…And your eyes, are more perfect than the...finest of gold, Metatron..." Lance said quietly.

"Is that so...?" Metatron said, gently kneading his hand against Lance's firm chest, moving his face closer to the man's. "Feel free to take a closer look, then..."
Lance slowly leaned forward, his lips almost brushing against Metatron's as he stared into his eyes. His hands slowly began to lower, gently gripping the angel's waist.

"You look...even more radiant up close..." Lance muttered softly, transfixed by Metatron's gaze.

Lance slowly leaned forward, his lips almost brushing against Metatron's as he stared into his eyes. His hands slowly began to lower, gently gripping the angel's waist.

"You look...even more radiant up close..." Lance muttered softly, transfixed by Metatron's gaze.
"I appreciate the compliment..." Metatron said, pressing himself up against Lance once more as the man gripped his tender, but also firm waist, breathing against his lips softly.

"I appreciate the compliment..." Metatron said, pressing himself up against Lance once more as the man gripped his tender, but also firm waist, breathing against his lips softly.
Lance slowly leaned forward, feeling Metatron's body against his toned, warm chest. With slow, gentle motions, he pressed his soft, delicate lips against the angels, his fingers slowly caressing Metatron's waist, kneading the tender flesh in his hands.

Lance's chest was broad and toned, his abdominal soft yet sculpted, his days of intense exercise with Metatron bearing fruit beneath his grip. Lance's kiss gradually became more passionate, the man pressing his lips deeply into the angel as he leaned forward, burying himself into the angel's flesh. His fingers continued to caress the angel's waist, before gently squeezing the tender flesh.

Metatron returned Lance's passionate embrace for a few moments, savoring the ephemeral moment deep within his non-existent heart. After a while, Metatron slowly pulled away, his tender, perfect lips laced with Lance's saliva.
Lance slowly, tenderly released Metatron from his grip, cherishing the warmth of his flesh against his artificial hands. His face was flushed, his breathing heavy as he stared into Metatron's eyes.

"That was...i-incredible..." Lance said breathlessly.

"I can imagine it was..." Metatron said with a snicker, his breathing stable as he kept his hand under Lance's shirt. "I feel quite relieved..."
Lance chuckled, shaking his head.

"...Well...I am glad you feel more...relaxed." Lance said quietly. Gingerly, he raised his hand, gingerly caressing Metatron's shoulder, his fingers tracing along the flesh.

"...Do let me know if I can do...anything else...to relieve you..." Lance said softly. His blush intensified, his flesh growing warm against Metatron's touch.

"Why don't we remove these clothes of yours and figure out what you can do to make me more relaxed...?" Metatron said with a snicker, beginning to slowly raise Lance's shirt.
Lance's eye's widened, his breath catching in his throat. For a brief moment, he hesitated, before quickly hooking his finger onto his shirt, beginning to gingerly aid Metatron in the removal of his shirt.

"...T-this...b-barrier...t-they cannot see us, correct?" Lance whispered quietly, his eyes flashing with barely concealed desire.

Jack got up from the floor where he slept, walked slowly to the window to open it, seeing how it was day, he listened to the noise of the road, like people have to go to work, it was so different but at the same time so familiar to his hometown.

"It seems that a mountain swallowed you and then spit you out" A Voice asked, Jack looked at him, sitting on a bed, a girl who, if we left for pure physical appearance, would have a similar age to Gabriel, although both entities are much older than Jack himself and humanity, the girl tilting her head saw Jack with her light blue eyes who was looking at her with his soft red eyes.

"Yeah, I really feel like a shit" Jack said as he walked over to the girl and stood next to her.

Luz.png

"You look different, although it's not something that you can chose" Jack sat on the left side of the bed.

"Calm down Jack, I don't care that your subconscious took characteristics from Okita and Jirachine to make a physical form" the girl replied

"it's not that, but because you and your brothers live linked to me, you can't have many options, a better life, you can't even manifest in the real world." he said

"You know that's not your fault, Father we didn't have much hope for after all" The girl looked at Jack as she put her hand on his head.

"I wonder if, when he sees me, he'll even blink at how I got his creations, not only that they don't care but they're not even interested in why I got them, after Gilgamesh, MH, C2, Alpha, even you, Omega, you all have Adam's name in yours essence, if we can call it that"

"Hey, calm down old man, I'm sure that when all this, We'll beat him up for not paying child support.!"

"I know, but you know that nothing can confirm it, after all, even if us doesn't like it, you and your brothers has a connection with him, so maybe....." Jack said while he looked at the ocean of thought.

"So what are you thinking of doing next?" Omega asked

"What are you taking about?" I asked Confused

"What will you do when there is no longer anything that threatens creation?" Adam's daughter asked me.

"I really don't know, ever since I was young I never really intended to study anything like that, just seek an adventure, be an explorer, but when this is all over, I think it really just gives eternal rest and see what is there when deactivating immortality to die" I answered

"Hey, hey hey, don't say it so desperately, friend, you sound like Road" Omega scoffed.

"Hahahah Good one, although I don't think she said that" I said

"Aunque cuadraria?" She said in his Mother tongue

"hahahahah" just kept laughing, It was nice to talk to someone who could fully understand him, really of all the things Adam did, Jack thought Omega was the best of his creation.

Last edited:
Raviathon walked outside, if there was snow on the ground she'd collapse into a thick pile of it right next to the building, telepathically contacting Gabriel to come and talk to her

Imperius was pacing the hall, his eyes hard as Yharon got up, shaking himself and looking out

Rhongomyniad lightly hit Kinzer in her sleep, clearly having a nightmare

Terevion woke up like a jack in the box, immediately moving to check his surroundings of the building

Yharon walked around the room and breathed out, looking outside

As the sun rose at 6:00 AM, Kiara and Rory slept, their uncomfortable snores radiating throughout the room. Kiara was scarcely dressed, having thrown her clothes to the side as she slept, only wearing her underwear and a sports bra that was barely zipped, leaving very little to the imagination. Her massive frame was curled around Rory, cuddling against the swordswomen, who at the same time held their son against her chest, very little force applied to his frail body.

Rory, like, Kiara, had discarded her clothes mostly, though unlike Kiara she'd kept her shirt on, only discarding her pants and her militant uniform, while keeping her underwear on. She fumbled around gently in her sleep, grumbling "M..r..g..."

Kiara responded to this, grumbling back. "hg... shut up..."

"You... hr... shut up..." Rory said, flipping over a bit and socking Kiara in the face with very little force.

"No... you shut up..." Kiara grumbled, pushing Rory's hand off of her face, rolling off of the bed as she pushed herself back, making a loud thud noise.

"Ugggghhhhh... I don't wanna get uuuuuuuuup..." Kiara grumbled, curling up on the ground.

Rory twisted over, looking down at Kiara on the ground with barely open eyes as she sat Rio to her side. "Get off... the floor... you dumbass..."

"Give your dumbass a kiss... and maybe she will..." Kiara murmured, playfully puckering her lips as she tumbled around, still barely awake.

"...Kaaay..." Rory murmured, rolling off the bed and right on top of Kiara, her steel-like muscles making it the exact opposite of what most would expect. Rory's comparably much smaller frame curled up on Kiara as if she was using her as a bed, "Your comfy..."

"Oi... I ain't... your bed..." Kiara grumbled, attempting to sound indignant, even though with how drowsy she was, she really didn't care.

"Yeah, you are..." Rory grumbled, yawning. "So lemme... go back to sleep.

"Oi... Oi... get your head off of my ****... Oi... o...." Kiara would've continued her hollow protests, but, she was far to tired to continue, simply falling back asleep as Rory did the same, curling up on top of her lover.

...Meanwhile, Rio just lay on the bed alone, finally being free of his mother's grip as he just got under the covers and went back to sleep.

Gabriel sat in the hall, Raviathon's telekinetic message falling on deaf ears as she had fallen asleep long ago. (Didn't feel like making a long post for this)

"Ythala..."

"Ythala..."

"Ythala... Ythala Ythala Ythala Ythala Ythala..."

Okita was wide-awake, having long since woken up in the middle of the night with severe panic. She gnawed at her fingers, curling up as her breathing quickened. She constantly repeated Ythala's name in her mind, every cell in her body violently contracted as blood poured from her fingers, the woman unable to contain her anxiety as her sweat painted the bed sheets.

"What if she's not safe...? What if she's hurt...!? I can't trust Tokugawa with her...!!! He's probably doing something to her... She's probably already forgotten about me... Already moved on... To somebody else... another partner... Somebody who can really make her happy..." She thought to herself, continuing to gnaw at her bleeding fingers. The pain... distracted her, somewhat, let her feel anything but miserable.

"I'm going insane... I need to see her... To touch her... Anything..." Okita whispered, "I... I need to get outside..."

She murmured as she got off of her bed, moving towards the door of her room slowly. "F-Fresh air... I need... air..." She said as she slowly left her room, the blood dripping from her fingers making a trail on the floor.

As the soft, morning light peeked through the window, Masayoshi began to stir, her eyelashes fluttering as she slowly, gradually, began to awaken. Beneath her was a tanned, muscular wall of flesh, her head resting between a pair of massive pectorals. Two arms wrapped around her side, thicker than an oak, yet more gentle than the smoothest silk. Masayoshi stared down at the man for a moment, a soft, tired smile on her face. Gingerly, she moved her hand, gently caressing David's firm abdomen. The man stirred in response, mumbling something quietly under his breath.

"M-my Queen…" He muttered. Masayoshi chuckled softly, shaking her head.

"…You never change, do you…?" She cooed softly. Slowly, gingerly, she slipped away from David's grasp, moving his hands to the side as she rolled onto the bed next to him. Unconsciously, David's body shifted to the side, pressing his firm chest into Masayoshi's arm. The woman chuckled at this, slowly wiping the sleep from her eyes, the bags underneath them revealing a restless, stressful night. With a soft, quiet yawn, that carried more fatigue than she tried to let on, she slowly stood up from the bed, her bare feet slapping against the cold floor. Concentrating for a moment, she reached out to her clones throughout the city. She examined their memories for a moment, before breathing a long, frustrated sigh.

“…Nothing…” She muttered to herself. Shaking her head, she reached towards a nearby chair, grabbing the clothes she had discarded the previous night. It was a simple enough matter to iron them with magic, easily smoothing out the wrinkles and pressing the fabric until it was as perfect as the day she bought it. The soft, beautiful red fabric of her dress slipped onto her body with all the ease of striking a match, her toned, deceptively strong arms effortlessly slipping through the sleeves.

“…Mmmh…” A soft mumble could be heard from the bed, As David's eyes began to flutter. Slowly, he reached his hand upward, running it through his smooth, black hair. Masayoshi looked back at David, balancing on one leg as she slipped a heel onto her foot.

"…Good morning, honey." She called out. She shifted her voice slightly, hiding the fatigue creeping into her bones.

“…Mornin’ honey…Ya sleep alright?" He muttered tiredly. Gingerly, he sat up on the bed, a loud, deep yawn escaping his lips. Two tree trunk-like legs dropped onto the ground, harder than the mightiest of steel, yet could still be softer than the most comfortable of pillows, if the man wished.

"…Not really…but… I'll manage, darling." Masayoshi said quietly. She made a small, magic gesture in the air, an expansive makeup kit solidifying in front of her.

“…Though…having you as my pillow certainly…made the evening more enjoyable…" She said, flashing the man a smile.

David chuckled, slowly shaking his head.

"Heh…glad I could help." He said. Gingerly he moved over to the woman, pressing his lips against her cheek.

"…Let me know if I can do anything to help, alright? I'm here for ya…" He said softly. Masayoshi shifted slightly, kissing David's neck.

"…Thank you, honey. That…that means more than you know…" She said quietly. They lingered like that for several, long moments, before Masayoshi slowly took a step back.

"We should…get ready to move, soon. I'd…rather not stay here longer than needed…" Masayoshi muttered. David looked at her for a moment, before slowly nodding in understanding.

"…Alright, honey, I'll get ready." He said quietly.

“…That means putting on some…actual clothing, David. I conjured a few more outfits for you in the closet." Masayoshi said, cracking a soft smile.

"Aw, c'mon honey, I know the rules." he said, chuckling. He smoothed his hair back with his hands, beginning to tie it into a ponytail.

"Just making sure, honey." She teased, chuckling softly. She slowly made her way into their shared bathroom, beginning to apply a new coat of makeup. The couple continued to exchange idle chatter, slowly getting ready for the day.

Meanwhile....

Tokugawa searched for Ythala throughout the stronghold, the homonculi's worry for his friend overriding his mind as he looked for her throughout the various doors of the dimension. "Ythala!! Ythala!"
"Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured, putting a hand on her shoulder and very gently shaking it
Gabriel's eyes gently fluttered as Raviathon shook her, the one grumbling once more as her wings began settling down. "Ra...vi...?"

Meanwhile....

Tokugawa searched for Ythala throughout the stronghold, the homonculi's worry for his friend overriding his mind as he looked for her throughout the various doors of the dimension. "Ythala!! Ythala!"

Gabriel's eyes gently fluttered as Raviathon shook her, the one grumbling once more as her wings began settling down. "Ra...vi...?"
"You okay...?" Raviathon asked

Back