• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I'll take you're word for it then, hehe..." Kiara said with a chuckle, "Now, get on outta here before David starts having Masayoshi withdrawal symptoms."
Masayoshi chuckled.

"...Alright, alright. Have a good night Kiara." Masayoshi thought. She slowly disconnected their telekinetic link, before making her way back to her and David's shared room. David glanced at her as she walked in, tearing his eyes away from the television, which was currently tuned to what seemed to be a Pro-Wrestling channel. Two men in masks were exchanging blows, their muscles slick with sweat. Suddenly, one of the men grabbed the other, before arching his back, driving his opponent head-first into the canvas. The audience's cheers blasted from the TV, the victorious wrestler letting out a roar of victory as the referee began to count. Before the referee could finish though, David grabbed the remote, muting the volume.

"...I thought I'd find you watching something like this..." Masayoshi said, smirking slightly. She closed the door behind her, taking a soft breath. David chuckled, shaking his head.

"...What can I say, honey. I haven't watched a good match in a few million years." He said flashing her a grin. He scooted over on the bed, Masayoshi taking a seat next to him.

"....How was ya talk with Kiara? Help ya take ya mind off things?" He asked. Masayoshi hesitated, before flashing him a small soft smile.

"...It was...lovely, darling." She said quietly. She wrapped an arm around the man, gingerly leaning against his shoulder. David looked down at her, shifting his body so that he could embrace her body, pressing her against his chest. They remained like that for a long moment, slowly falling onto the bed in each other's arms.

Metatron shuddered the tiniest bit, smiling. "Quite delightful... Do continue."
A small blush crept across Lance's cheeks, though the man was quick to hide it.

"...Of course, my friend..." Lance said quietly. Lance's movements became more precise, the man getting used to moving his barrier fingers as he began to massage Metatron more intently, his fingers pressing and easing into the flesh of his shoulder blade, gingerly working out tension within them.

A small blush crept across Lance's cheeks, though the man was quick to hide it.

"...Of course, my friend..." Lance said quietly. Lance's movements became more precise, the man getting used to moving his barrier fingers as he began to massage Metatron more intently, his fingers pressing and easing into the flesh of his shoulder blade, gingerly working out tension within them.
Metatron's wings gently flapped, the man clearly enjoying Lance's massage immensely. "Ahhhh... This feels so much better..." He muttered, leaning into Lance a bit as he began relaxing.

Metatron's wings gently flapped, the man clearly enjoying Lance's massage immensely. "Ahhhh... This feels so much better..." He muttered, leaning into Lance a bit as he began relaxing.
Lance leaned back slightly, letting Metatron rest his body against his chest. A soft smile crept onto his lips, a blush slowly spreading across his cheeks.

"...We could do this more often, if you would like. Just say the word..." He said softly. His fingers continued to press into Metatron's flesh, gradually easing the tension around his upper shoulders and neck, his new, nimble fingers gliding gently and skillfully across the angel's skin.

Lance leaned back slightly, letting Metatron rest his body against his chest. A soft smile crept onto his lips, a blush slowly spreading across his cheeks.

"...We could do this more often, if you would like. Just say the word..." He said softly. His fingers continued to press into Metatron's flesh, gradually easing the tension around his upper shoulders and neck, his new, nimble fingers gliding gently and skillfully across the angel's skin.
"Mmmm... I think I'd... ah... enjoy that, yes... Can you go a little more to the right?" Metatron asked, his face melting in relaxation.

"Mmmm... I think I'd... ah... enjoy that, yes... Can you go a little more to the right?" Metatron asked, his face melting in relaxation.
Lance nodded, his hands smoothly moving across Metatron's shoulder, before gently pressing into a spot a few inches to the right.

"...Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, my friend. I know this must be...stressful for you." He said quietly. His fingers slowly began to rub in circular motions across his shoulder, easing out more of his tension.

Lance nodded, his hands smoothly moving across Metatron's shoulder, before gently pressing into a spot a few inches to the right.

"...Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, my friend. I know this must be...stressful for you." He said quietly. His fingers slowly began to rub in circular motions across his shoulder, easing out more of his tension.
"Likewise for you, Lance... I doubt your any less stressed than everybody else here." Metatron said, shuddering once more from the precision of Lance's massage.

"Likewise for you, Lance... I doubt your any less stressed than everybody else here." Metatron said, shuddering once more from the precision of Lance's massage.
Lance slowly took a breath, his massage pausing for a moment, before resuming, His fingers moving across his shoulders, gingerly messaging a spot near the angel's upper chest and arms.

"...I... appreciate that, Metatron. Truly..." He said quietly.

"...It's...hard to return here, after all I have done. But...I can live with that. My burden is likely much lighter than your own... "

Lance slowly took a breath, his massage pausing for a moment, before resuming, His fingers moving across his shoulders, gingerly messaging a spot near the angel's upper chest and arms.

"...I... appreciate that, Metatron. Truly..." He said quietly.

"...It's...hard to return here, after all I have done. But...I can live with that. My burden is likely much lighter than your own... "
"You did what you had to do to survive, Lance... Nobody will fault you for acting in your own self-interest." Metatron said, his wings gently flapping.

"You did what you had to do to survive, Lance... Nobody will fault you for acting in your own self-interest." Metatron said, his wings gently flapping.
"...If there were any justice in this world...my head would be on a pike, Metatron. Self-interest or not...their blood is on my hands..." Lance said quietly. He breathed out, shaking his head.

"...But...thank you. For...accepting, my lack of virtue." He said softly. He continued to message Metatron's upper chest, slowly moving onto the man's arms.

"Oh, I'm well aware you'd most likely be executed for your past, should the Dream World have any... real criminal justice system. When I said "nobody would fault you", I meant, I wouldn't fault you, as in, my opinion is the only one that should matter." Metatron explained, "I do not fault you for your past. Isn't that enough?" He said as he shuddered once more, not expecting Lance to continue the massage so far, but welcoming it.

"Oh, I'm well aware you'd most likely be executed for your past, should the Dream World have any... real criminal justice system. When I said "nobody would fault you", I meant, I wouldn't fault you, as in, my opinion is the only one that should matter." Metatron explained, "I do not fault you for your past. Isn't that enough?" He said as he shuddered once more, not expecting Lance to continue the massage so far, but welcoming it.
Lance said nothing for a moment, before a soft chuckle escaped his lips, a grin flashing on his face.

"Heh...I suppose you are right." Lance said quietly. His fingers slowly moved away from the angel's arms, beginning to slowly, delicately run down his sides.

"...You...are my closest friend, Metatron. My only confidant, aside from Kiara. It...eases my soul, to know that you accept me for...who I am." He said quietly.

Lance said nothing for a moment, before a soft chuckle escaped his lips, a grin flashing on his face.

"Heh...I suppose you are right." Lance said quietly. His fingers slowly moved away from the angel's arms, beginning to slowly, delicately run down his sides.

"...You...are my closest friend, Metatron. My only confidant, aside from Kiara. It...eases my soul, to know that you accept me for...who I am." He said quietly.
Metatron breathed out, another soft shudder being released from his mouth as Lance continued his massage. Shaking his head, lightly, the Seraphim grinned.

"We've been through a lot together, Lance. I've no cause not to accept you for who you are... You are my best friend, Lance." He said softly.

Metatron breathed out, another soft shudder being released from his mouth as Lance continued his massage. Shaking his head, lightly, the Seraphim grinned.

"We've been through a lot together, Lance. I've no cause not to accept you for who you are... You are my best friend, Lance." He said softly.
“Heh…I suppose it…helps, that we’ve been trapped with each other for so long…” Lance said, chuckling softly. He slowly moves his fingers to the angel's thighs, gingerly messaging his legs.

“Heh…I suppose it…helps, that we’ve been trapped with each other for so long…” Lance said, chuckling softly. He slowly moves his fingers to the angel's thighs, gingerly massaging his legs.
"I suppose you are right, Lance..." Metatron said, before his eyes widened, looking Lance right in the eyes as the man began massaging his thighs. "Besides that... Where do you think you're touching, Lance...?"

"I suppose you are right, Lance..." Metatron said, before his eyes widened, looking Lance right in the eyes as the man began massaging his thighs. "Besides that... Where do you think you're touching, Lance...?"
“…Pardon?” Lance said blankly. He glanced down at Metatron for a moment, before a bright, red blush appeared on his face, the man quickly moving his hands away from Metatron’s body.

“O-oh! I-I…” Lance said, clearly flustered.

“I…did so without thinking! My apologizes, Metatron.” Lance said.

“…Pardon?” Lance said blankly. He glanced down at Metatron for a moment, before a bright, red blush appeared on his face, the man quickly moving his hands away from Metatron’s body.

“O-oh! I-I…” Lance said, clearly flustered.

“I…did so without thinking! My apologizes, Metatron.” Lance said.
Usually, Metatron would've immediately gotten angry and berated the man, but, on the contrary to his usual, haughty behavior, the Seraph simply chuckled and laughed.

"Hehehe.. Haha... It's fine, Lance, it's fine, I'm not mad at you, honestly. The massage was delightful all the same."

"Hehe..." Metatron chuckled once more, gently raising his arm. Slowly, he placed his hand onto Lance's head, gently patting it, akin to how a pet owner would treat their dog or cat. "Good boy, Lance. Pay attention next time."
“…As you wish, Metatron…” Lance said, a soft blush spreading across his face as Metatron patted him. He lingered there for a moment, before shaking his head.

“…B-but…you do not need to pet me like I am…some pet…” Lance muttered, attempting to sound more indignant then he really felt.

“…As you wish, Metatron…” Lance said, a soft blush spreading across his face as Metatron patted him. He lingered there for a moment, before shaking his head.

“…B-but…you do not need to pet me like I am…some pet…” Lance muttered, attempting to sound more indignant then he really felt.
Metatron chuckled, removing his hand from Lance's head. "Forgive me, Lance. When I was... younger, and I would take care of the lesser Angel's, I found that they enjoyed it when I would... pat them. And call them good boy or girl. I figured I'd try it out now after all this time." He explained.

Metatron chuckled, removing his hand from Lance's head. "Forgive me, Lance. When I was... younger, and I would take care of the lesser Angel's, I found that they enjoyed it when I would... pat them. And call them good boy or girl. I figured I'd try it out now after all this time." He explained.
Lance stared at Metatron for a moment, before shaking his head, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

“I…had not thought you were so…affectionate with the younger angels, Metatron.” Lance said, a soft smile on his face.

Lance stared at Metatron for a moment, before shaking his head, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

“I…had not thought you were so…affectionate with the younger angels, Metatron.” Lance said, a soft smile on his face.
"Well... I was... very different in comparison to how I am now." Metatron said, letting out a breath. His eyes dimmed marginally, his gaze trailing off before he shook his head, regaining his composure.

"Well... I was... very different in comparison to how I am now." Metatron said, letting out a breath. His eyes dimmed marginally, his gaze trailing off before he shook his head, regaining his composure.
Lance hesitated, before leaning down slightly, going eye level with Metatron.

“…Well. I…think it felt…nice, Metatron.” Lance said quietly, flashing him a small smile.

“…If…you wanted to keep…trying it out…I…I would…like that…” He said quietly.

"Is that so?" Metatron said with a grin, the Seraph's white, snow-like hair moving over his face a bit, prompting the man to move it out of the way of his sight with his pale, delicate, but also toned hand. "I'd beg to differ..."
Lance stared at Metatron for a few moments, almost transfixed by the gentle motions of his hair, before quickly looking away, awkwardly playing with his collar with his artificial hands.

“W-well…e-erm…” He muttered, his face growing redder by the second.

“A-anyway! W-we s-should uh…p-probably g-get some rest. B-busy day tomorrow and whatnot…” Lance muttered.

"Well... Nothing, really." Metatron said, his grin slowly fading. "Truth be told... I don't really know. Perhaps, I just want to talk to you." The man then said with the tiniest of shrugs. "You are the only one I really can talk to, after all."

"Well... Nothing, really." Metatron said, his grin slowly fading. "Truth be told... I don't really know. Perhaps, I just want to talk to you." The man then said with the tiniest of shrugs. "You are the only one I really can talk to, after all."
"...." Lance said nothing for a moment, his blush beginning to fade. Gingerly, he took a step closer to Metatron, gingerly placing his hand on his shoulder.

"We can...talk as long as you wish, Metatron. I am...here for you. Always." He said quietly.

"...." Lance said nothing for a moment, his blush beginning to fade. Gingerly, he took a step closer to Metatron, gingerly placing his hand on his shoulder.

"We can...talk as long as you wish, Metatron. I am...here for you. Always." He said quietly.
Metatron's smile slowly returned, moving to place his hand onto Lance's, gently grasping it. The Seraph scooted closer to Lance, "Thank you, Lance... I really mean it. It's been a long time since I've... ever had someone treat me the way you do. I wish I'd appreciated how much you do for me when we first met, heh..."

Back